Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » First time RPer

Hi folks, a friend of mine from ragnarok online encouraged me to come along and join this site. Im new to RPing, but I love to type. Have interests in fantasy adventure, cyberpunk and philosophy, sci-fi, celestial. So far I only have one character, who is more true to myself really, but depending on how I like it I might make other characters that are a bit more original.
Morrigan

Welcome Luxo! Make sure to check out all the awesome references in the Help tab, Getting Started Guide, if you need a bit of help getting started on building a character. Once you are ready, make sure to check out the Looking for Roleplay forums to find a partner or group to write with!! But most of all, HAVE FUN!
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Hello and welcome to RPRepository.
Rogue-Scribe

Hello! Welcome to RP Repository.
Rogue-Scribe

Hello! Welcome to RP Repository Again!

(I miss the hobbit guy stopping double posts)
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3
Hello and welcome to the site, Luxo! If you have any questions, feel free to ask as there are a ton of friendly people around willing to help.

I hope you make a lot of friends and have a lot of fun RPs!
Welcome to RPR! Hope you will make lots of new friends and find what you are looking for.
Luxo Topic Starter

Thank you all for the warm welcome! I look forward to my time here
Welcome to RPR! I hope you great roleplay partners and just have a fun time on this site! :D
Novus

Hey, welcome to the fold! Just a warning, roleplay is addictive. You'll lose days to his hobby. But it's fun, you get to exercise your creative abilities and storytelling, etc.

And RPR is a great place to do it.

giphy.gif
Welcome to RPR! Glad to have you here!!
welcome, hope you will have a lot of fun in here 😁
Welcome to the RP Repository. Please enjoy your stay! :p

There are heaps and heaps of fun things to do here, so be sure to have lots of fun while dazzling people with your fantastic character(s) (or lurking, or being anonymous, or dashing around zapping bugs with laser beams).
If you have random questions, want questionable RP advice, or just wanna hang around and/or rant, feel free to message me. :P I like books and fun. Also toast, yum. :D :)

Anyway, welcome! Hope you'll have a great time here. There are lots of threads and games and wacky, fun groups to join, so you can check those out if you want.
You can even use fun colors with a little bit of coding! Man, I love doing that. :)
So- have a good one, and come chat if you feel like it! Bye bye! 🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻 <3<3<3<3<3 ❤ 🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷
Welcome to RPR. This is a great place to learn in. Have fun and write one character or a dozen! Whatever suits you. Enjoy!
GenuineBronzeAnt-size_restricted.gif

Konnichiwa, Lux, and welcome to RPR!
I do hope you enjoy your stay and don't be shy to ask for help if you need any.
Hajimemashita! Take care always!
<3
Welcome to RPR! This is s wonderful site filled with friendly, creative people, there is something for everyone! I'm sure you will fit right in here and make lots of friends and play lots of great games! Happy gaming! 🤗
Hello! Lux I'm happy to see that the introduction section is as lively as ever! Glad to have you here in this amazing community of RPR and that you allowed RP chance to be part of your routine ^^

I recommend you peek every here and there to get accuantainced with the site and other fellow rpers.I recommend highly the forum games and it was from there that I got to be less shy and got a better idea of how I wanted to rp, also it allowed me to glance at other people style of writting while breaking the ice in the progress. I hope you have many rps and that you find RP as joyful and entertaining as I have ^^. See you later I guess? Hehe take care =P
WelchsGrapeJuice

Greetings, friend! welcome to RPR!
Luxo Topic Starter

You guys are so sweet, thank you for the warm welcome. Already I feel absolutely welcome here!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » First time RPer

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus