Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Secret Revolution (Open to all)

Lonnie (played by jfo7) Topic Starter

Lonnie just rolled her eyes.
Eli Black (played by Tugboattom)

Eli raised an eyebrow," You don't draw when people watch I don't shoot when people watch.Simple as that."

"Okay, fair enough, she said and then started heading inside.

Eli shrugged taking the archery equipment back where he had found it before following Lonnie," So, got any brilliant ideas yet?"

"No, I think your idea is the best one we've got so far." She said looking at him.

Eli looked around to make sure none of the caretakers were around," So how do we take out the trash?" He asked before motioning towards a caretaker.

"I don't know, I thought you would've thought of that when you came up with the idea!"

"Well, I mean we do have blunted arrows, but I mean they still might pierce their heads so that's a no. Maybe we could... No that wouldn't work " He tapped quickly.

What? She tapped.

Eli grinned,"I was gonna say we could slip something in their dribk, but we've got nothing to put in their drinks." He tapped

True...

He walked into the cafeteria grabbing up some soup. " so, what's next?" He tapped on the thigh of his jeans loud enough for Lonnie to hear.

Lonnie tapped Not sure. We could offer to go on some arrends one day and we could get something to put in their drinks while we're out? She suggested.

Eli looked to her,"But whose gonna sell poisons to kids? And even if we get something really weak how do we know the right dosage."He tapped to her discretely.

It was just an idea okay? There are some crazy people out there who sell potions to kids so... I don't know Lonnie tapped.

He raised an eyebrow, "Why do you always take offense when i find a flaw?" He asked. Then he tapped," Ok So we find a questionable person and then... what?"

"I don't Eli! And I don't know!" Lonnie whispered almost sounding angry.

Eli raised an eyebrow,"Oh" He tapped," I found a single flaw and you get defensive. ' it was just an idea ok ' certainly sounds angry."

Lonnie sighed. Whatever.

Eli smiled,"Yunno that was proven to be the most annoying word in the English language? I mean it literally has no meaning."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Secret Revolution (Open to all)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus