Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Secret Revolution (Open to all)

Lonnie (played by jfo7) Topic Starter

"Cool" She said, she didn't care.
Eli Black (played by Tugboattom)

Eli rolled his eyes," Yunno some day your going to need a human encyclopedia, and where will I be? I will be in some sciency place or something earning lots of money as a smart person."

Lonnie glared at him and tapped Unless we're all dead first.

He rolled his eyes again," Well that's not the most negative outcome that you could possibly think of." He crossed his arms," We can still survive. We can still make this happen and get..." He paused thinking of the correct rhythm for the next word. He found it," out of here."

"Yeah, how?" Lonnie said as she crossed her arms.

Eli looked up thoughtfully," Well i like your idea about finding someone to five us something to put in their drinks. After that we can raid the kitchens for food and put it in our backpacks so that while we're all learning to hunt and not doing very well we'll still have some food to eat until we get better at finding food."

How long is that food gonna last for though?

He sat thinking for a moment before responding,"Well, hopefully long enough for us to learn to hunt." Then he was hit by a sudden spark of inspiration,"They've got canned goods in there don't they?" He asked.

Lonnie shrugged "Probably."

"Those'll last long enough. Or atleast they should if we only eat non- canned and other not as well packaged things for the first week or so. Then we'll have canned and packaged stuff for a week. And I'll have caught atleast another week's food by then. So we have atleast three weeks before we need to teach the others how to hunt." He tapped

Really? Y'know it's not just us right? We gotta take the younger ones too.

Eli nodded," If it was just us we'd have closer to a month." He explained in several taps.

Okay sure then Lonnie tapped.

Eli nodded excitedly before his expression turned darker," The only other problem is shelter. I've read how to make little huts, but those are for one person, maybe two if they're little, and I'm not sure how much we would have for materials."

"Oh..." okay then...

" Any ideas on how to shelter them all? I mean there is quite a few of them! He tapped out to her.

"No..." She said looking down. Lonnie felt bad she couldn't come up with anything and was making Eli do everything.

Eli looked up to her," You sure? I mean you've gotta have some kinda idea clunkin' in that 'ead o' yours. Some idea has to be there." He pretended to suspect her head for ideas.

Eli looked up to her," You sure? I mean you've gotta have some kinda idea clunkin' in that 'ead o' yours. Some idea has to be there." He pretended to suspect her head for ideas.

Lonnie thought a little more until her face lit up. There was practically a lightbulb above her head. When we go get the potion we should also get a bunch of tents. Lonnie tapped.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Secret Revolution (Open to all)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus