Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Secret Revolution (Open to all)

Eli Black (played by Tugboattom)

Eli tapped his nose and then pointed to her in a habit that he wasn't sure where came from," Yes, now you're thinkin'! I like it." He nodded as if to confirm it again in his mind.
Lonnie (played by jfo7) Topic Starter

"Okay great!" Lonnie was glad that she finally came up with something.

" So, when do we want to go?" He tapped leaning in conspirationally before noticing that a caretaker looked his way. He leaned back more relaxed looking even as the nerves under his skin tightened and frayed.

Lonnie also saw the caretaker. "Eli I'm a little thirsty, wanna come with me to get some water?" She said as a cover so they could easily escape.

" Yeah sure. Now ya say that I'm feeling kinda parched." He said eyeing the caretaker as he lifted a hand to his throat and got up to walk with Lonnie.

When they got their water she tapped on a table Tomorrow? We can get up nice and early to ask them. Is that okay with you?

Eli nodded setting his lips into a thin determined line.He walked out waving with just his first two fingers," Imma go shoot at the range for a while. Just to freshen up on it." He said as he walked out to find his bow.

"Okay, have fun." Lonnie said as she started to draw.

" I'll try!" He called back towards her. He strapped on an arm guard and his quiver. He grabbed his shooting glove to protect his hand and picked up his bow. He pulled back as he breathed in, aimed as he breathed out, and let go of the string as he breathed in. The arrow flew straight and true hitting the center mark.

Lonnie had finished drawing about five minutes before dinner. She quickly stuffed the drawing in her drawer and headed to the dining room.

Eli heard the call for dinner but ignored it to practice shooting. He knew that once they escaped he would be the only one able to hunt for the first few weeks, after all he was the only one that practiced continuously. Others would pick up the skill for a little while before growing bored of it and walking away from the range. He continued shooting for another five minutes, or maybe ten he didn't know, before putting his stuff away and walking in for some food.

Lonnie finally saw Eli walk into the room. "Where were you? I had to convince people to not sit beside me."

Eli rolled his eyes," Sure, because your just that popular." He sniggered grabbing a heap of food and plowing through it, it was a wonder he didn't choke on it.

"I'm not, but people want to sit wherever they see first." Lonnie pointed out.

Eli nodded, his mouth was too full to respond any other way, before swallowing with a gulp, " I suppose that's true. So, when are you goin' ta bed? After all we gonna be up early t'marraw." He asked in a low whisper.

"I don't know...an hour or two?" Lonnie suggested.

Eli nodded getting up to go practice a bit more before turning around to face her," You want to come with me to practice? I mean we'll all have to hun when we get out there, may as well start practicing before you have to do it to survive."

"Don't you not like practicing when other people are around?"Lonnie asked.

Eli grinned," I don't like practicing when people watch. If your practicing as well then you'll be watching the target, not me." He explained.

Lonnie sighed "Alright fine, I guess I'll come"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Secret Revolution (Open to all)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus