Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » What are Your Plans after Quarantine?

HibariHaru013 wrote:
Sarlic wrote:
Let's see...depends on when the quarantine ends, if it ends before summer then I'm going to go hang out with my friend at the park and give them a letter I've spent the quarantine writing for them

I would also have to get prepared for college and all that stuff so setting up there

I think I'll continue my daily runs through the neighborhood if I can after quarantine and all that stuff..xD So not much different from current

That letter sounds inntteerreesstttiinnnggg *sheepish smilleee*

I- It's not interesting at all! Got it! got it!
scare

Working on new role plays
HibariHaru013 Topic Starter

Sarlic wrote:

Sounds more interesting now.... hihihihi....

Okay, I'll stop teasing. haha Peaceee! <3
HibariHaru013 wrote:
Sarlic wrote:

Sounds more interesting now.... hihihihi....

Okay, I'll stop teasing. haha Peaceee! <3

Shush and thank you-
KingdomOdd1

I think I missed something, but my plans are gonna stay the same, it won't change anything except I'll be eating at restaurants again._.
1. See all my friends and have a picnic in the park
2. Get new tattoos
cocobeef wrote:
Gonna visit my grandma! I hope it’ll all clear up by October so I can see her safely, see my aunt, my cousin...it kills me that I might not be able to see my family this year.

On a lighter note, I’ll also run out and get my grubby hands on a new laptop, new clothes, a whole dang haircut...just sitting and waiting ‘til then! Looking like a pajama-laden bog witch!
Amen to that! Sounds fun!
Good question. Definitely go out to a movie once that's possible again. Go meet with our friends. But that might wait a little longer because they work in the medical industry, so they are probably continually exposed to this virus. Getting to go inside places and sit down again will be nice, but eh. Hopefully we'll keep cooking at home more after this is all over.
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Go out to eat at a resturant and have a sit down meal. Instead of going through the drive through and eating my dinner in the parking lot.
Rogue-Scribe

Travel back to the states to see the kids and take care of some business which requires me to have a line of credit in the USA and a U.S. phone number.
There are many things i have planned and which i will do, not sure about the specific order yet but the list is pretty much as it follows:

- Going to hang out with my father
- Going to visit my grandma and eat as much as i can
- Go with a few friends to an All You Can Eat Sushi Buffet
- Spend the night with my special someone
- Have a sleep over with some friends and watch movies
- Get high as a kite
- Renew my gym subscription
* Sort out new tattoos and probably do nothing about it anyway.
* Look into better internet but get no where with it anyway.
* House hunt but still be unable to go for viewing times due to work hours anyway.
* Get a fat Western Bacon Cheeseburger from Carls Jr. :)
Novus

I'm going to remain quarantined until the 2nd wave is over, because we know that the stay-at-home orders are going to be lifted far too soon and Madam Covid is going to hit hard and fast when it does.

So. After that, get a haircut and take myself on a steak dinner date. No husband, child, or family. Just me, a new haircut, a jack and coke, and a big, fat, sirloin.

I'm also ordering fried pickles.
Felicia_Marie2000

Honestly for me I'm actually going back to school May 14th which makes me very happy! I've been going to this school since the end of January but then things started to shut down before Saint Patrick's day so I was only there for almost 2 months. I was supposed to go back on the 14th this month but something happened which I don't exactly what so I have to wait until May....

At the school, which is a vocational school, I'm learning how to become a carpenter. I mean I've done a bit of carpentry when I was younger but not to the extent that I will at this school. In 2 years I'll be able to finish my class if I don't finish it very soon....

Oh speaking of that! Haha! So the day I found out I was going to be in the carpentry class the center director told all the students there that it was being shut down until April 14th.... Not the best day for me then.... But a few days before April 14th I found out the time of not being on campus was extended to May 14th. I am beyond upset right now and wish I could go back because I truly enjoyed there.
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Get married, have the loudest wedding reception of all time, go on my honeymoon. Take care of my husband and the best man my german shepard for the rest of my life.
HibariHaru013 Topic Starter

LakotaSiouxWarrior wrote:
Get married, have the loudest wedding reception of all time, go on my honeymoon. Take care of my husband and the best man my german shepard for the rest of my life.

*gassssppsss* You getting married!? CONGRRAAATTTZZZZZ!!!!! ❤❤❤❤🎉🎉🎉
Pick up the pieces of my life, visit loved ones I've lost and then go home.
Basically just going back to normal life, I think.
I'm really looking forward to going back to the office, since I'm missing my coworkers a ton, getting back to the studio (also kind of dreading this, it's been a while). My boss promised me two (paid) internships at work, which I'm super excited about because it's how you advance where I work. I'm also really looking forward to seeing my grandmother again. She recently turned 80, and we didn't get to celebrate, so it'd be good to at least visit her again.
Hair cut and a job! Hair cut and a job! (I got laid off due to the virus, which really sucks because I loved the company I worked for and was there for 8 years. But... I guess it's time to do something new; I wasn't in love with my actual job, just the company as a whole and the friends I'd made along the way.)

My wife and I's first anniversary came and went with no celebration, and my birthday is coming up in a few days. A trip to see our best friend in London was cancelled, as well as another friend's wedding--that was a lot of money that's sort of up in the air tied up with airlines. I'm hoping that they bank it so I can go to both at a later date. I've sent a care package of Canadian junk food to our London friend in the meantime, and our to-be-wed friends have managed to pull all their money into buying a new house instead, so it seems like an up-and-up better deal. I think I'm also going to take my wife out to some kind of camping/kayaking anniversary replacement later in the year when the water's a little calmer.

I'm not sure that the reality of quarantine is going to go away very soon, though. I've read some studies that suggest that "rolling quarantine" is going to be a thing until up to 2022, meaning that we may be 'allowed' to go out after a point but will likely have to resume social distancing periodically. Since this thing appears to act like a common cold, but more severe, immunization will wear off over time and we can potentially catch it again year over year (or even sooner, if it's still eeeeverywhere.) So... I am mostly planning on ensuring I can get a work-from-home job and I think I'll be looking into supporting my country's Universal Benefits Initiative--I like the idea of ensuring that everyone gets a basic income regardless of whether they're working and now seems like a great time to start petitioning for it, before 'normal' resumes.
Sky_Wolf136

First things I'm doing. Going to public restaurants; throwing/attending as many parties as possible; camping; hanging out with my friends every single day of the week. Pretty much my plan since my school has been cancelled for the rest of the year, I dunno how I'm gonna successfully graduate though.....

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » What are Your Plans after Quarantine?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus