Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Well hello there...

Quipy_Cat

Nice to make your acquaintance.
I welcome you to the introduction of this wee las...

Sorry, I have the habit of going into character when I have half a chance.

Let's restart...

Thanks for reading. So I am meant to introduce myself...

Firstly I am a trainee Chef, still studying but almost done.
In my spare time, besides being in the kitchen or reading or busy with DIY's, I am a gamer.
If I could join the Oasis... yeah how fun :)

Anycase umm, I like adding eclipse when typing in general. Seems better to leave a sentence open to make you think of it then just end it...
See what I did there... Hehehe.

Also, I do love a good pun [thus the name Quipy_Cat] Quip is another word for a pun.
And I love cats... like a lot... ':D

And yeah that's a short... very short story of my life. I'd love to add more detail, but I can get carried away.

Kitty regards
Quipy_cat ^.^
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Hello and welcome to RPRepository.
Welcome wee lass. I like your introduction and you have an interesting character, A'leara. If it's adventure to seek (which of course it is) you could try 'Looking for RP' in the forums, or you could start your own game.

I have a game in progress at the moment, that is, if you like dark medieval fantasy. Check out my profile, and If you're interested let me know.
Hello there and welcome to RPR!
I do hope you enjoy your stay and please don't be shy to ask questions.
It's nice meeting you and enjoy the rest of your day/night.
Hi there! Welcome to RPR! :D I like your account name and your icon!

I hope you make a lot of friends here to write a lot of fun RPs with!
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3
Hey there, cute intro. I too was once an avid over-user of ellipses, but commas stole my heart and em-dashes, my soul.

Welcome to the RPR! I'm sure you will find a cat-lover here anywhere you throw a stone. As for RP, WinterBlack already mentioned the Find RP sub-forum. Don't be afraid to poke people or DM them if their profiles seem to match with what you're looking for--I find folks are uncommonly chill and friendly here.

Take care!
Helllooo and welcome to RPR! :) Hope you'll have a delightful time here. :)
I like quips myself! ;D I find it's great fun to equip myself with a lot of puns before I get too deep in a conversation. See what I did there? Heehee!

If you want to chat (did you know that's the French word for cat? Although it's pronounced differently), feel completely free to send me a message sometime! I'll reply within a couple of days, usually. I love RPs, cooking, books, anime, movies, manga, and some video games and TV shows. I dabble in writing and sketching as well, and I think animals are awesome. Lately I listen to a few fantasy podcasts (like radio but whenever you want!) and I've started drawing a little more than usual. Also, I love to cook! That chef life sounds pretty interesting! ;D
So that's some stuff about me, and some stuff about you, and I'm pleased to meet you! Virtually, that is. Hehe. I'll probably see you around, so until then! :) πŸ‘‹

Have a good time, follow the rules, create as much as your mind, heart, and frantically typing fingers desire/can manage! ;D :3 :D :) :P
Bye bye! 🌴🌳🌲 <3 🌸 <3 🌻 🌼 <3 🌼 🌻 <3 🌸 <3 🌲🌳🌴
Hey there!! Welcome to RPR! I hope you have fun here!!
Quipy_Cat Topic Starter

Thank you all...
I really appreciate it.

Why didn't I start to RP earlier in my life... or join this site...
Pen_Tsunami

Hello! Welcome to RPR!
I’ve never met a chef that roleplays before, or at least one in training. I bet you can make a wicked omelette tho. I know I can’t because I always burn it.
ayyye cute profile anyways welcome to the rpr
Mipps

Welcome to RPR :star: Just in time for 2020 epic week!

I hope you have lots of fun here.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Well hello there...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus