Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Sup, excited to RP

So err, hi my name is Sailough37 (or at least what I want to be called). I am into Mario, Animal Crossing, and Total Drama. I have been Total Drama Rping for about a year now with other online friends. I also like to fantasy rp.

I dream of becoming a sitcom actor, while my favorite school subject is A.P. Geometry(don't @ me). I have a male fish and a female cat as pets (bad mix.).

But yeah if anybody into Total Drama pm me :3
Hello and welcome to RPR! I hope you make a lot of friends here and find a lot of fun RPs to be a part of.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask as there are a ton of friendly people around willing to help out!
Hello and welcome to RPR! I hope you make a lot of friends here and find a lot of fun RPs to be a part of.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask as there are a ton of friendly people around willing to help out!
Hello there and welcome to RPR!
I do hope you enjoy your stay and get to have a fun experience with new RP partners.
It's nice to meet you and always take care and stay safe.
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Hello and welcome to RPRepository.
Heyo, welcome to the forum! I think it might be easier to start with general fantasy RP, but I'm sure you'll find some folks who are into the canons you're into if you put out an add in the Looking for RP thread.

As a returning-newbie (I was here in 2017 briefly but had to pull back due to work, blegh) I find it's best to jump in! PM's and forum games are all good places to start.

Lots of luck in finding threads that click. :)
Hello, there, Sailough37! Pleased to meet you, and to welcome you to RPR! Have a great time here! :)

If you want to chat there are a lot of forums and a lot of people (myself included) who would be glad to have a banter, an exchange of quips, a verbal dillydally, etc., with you, so don't be too nervous, okay? :P
I like Mario! Although it's been a while since I played it, haha. And Animal Crossing is also a good one- I haven't played much of New Leaf or Pocket Camp, and I haven't played any of New Horizons- although I have seen some gameplay and several screenshots. Do they still do the birthday cake thing, these days? Heh heh. Anyway. I don't know about Total Drama, but there's probably at least one fan or more around here somewhere. ;) :P
If you have trouble finding anything, check the dropdown menu! It's awesome. Full of things. Like fruit in a fruitcake. Huhu.

So that's about it for that! Welcome, have a good time, follow the rules, adore the artist's art and RPers RPs, respect your fellows and stuff, and uh... Yeah! Have a great time! :) :) :) :) <3 💐 <3 🌿 <3 🌺 <3 🌵 <3 🌻 <3 🌹 <3 🌼 <3 🌴 <3 🌾 <3 🌸 <3 🌷 <3 🌳 <3
Bye bye, now! :) :) :)
Hey there!! Welcome to RPR! I hope you have fun here!!
Pen_Tsunami

Hello! Welcome to RPR!
AYYYE welcome to the rpr
Mipps

Welcome to RPR :star: Just in time for 2020 epic week!

I hope you have lots of fun here.
Hey there, and welcome to RPR! Enjoy your stay!
Greetings!

You've chosen a great week to join. We're celebrating Epic Week. Check it out! It's a great place to make friends.
Well hello my dear! it's awesome for you to join and I hope you find what you are looking for to rp in!
Hello and welcome! I hope you find some amazing RP partners here for your interests, I know I have! I am also into Mario, recently into AC and fantasy RP! I have seen Total Drama and while its not my particular interest I am sure you will find others who share it!

Good luck in all your RP and writing adventures :D
Saikough37 wrote:
So err, hi my name is Sailough37 (or at least what I want to be called). I am into Mario, Animal Crossing, and Total Drama. I have been Total Drama Rping for about a year now with other online friends. I also like to fantasy rp.

I dream of becoming a sitcom actor, while my favorite school subject is A.P. Geometry(don't @ me). I have a male fish and a female cat as pets (bad mix.).

Sitcom actor specifically? Just curious what inspired you to want to go that route? What sitcoms are you into?
Hey! Welcome to Rprepository!
I hope you find everything you're looking for and if you have any questions feel free to ask around!
Hi Sailough37!
Welcome to RPR. You'll find this is a fun community with some great people here!

And though fish and cats don't always get along it's nothing odd. :)
We had cats and fish when I was growing up.
One cat liked to drink the fish tank water. An obnoxious stinker he'd do it when you were trying to sleep and then look at you with that look that showed he knew he was annoying me XD

Enjoy RPR!
Saikough37 wrote:

Welcome Sailough37 and I hope you enjoy the site

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Sup, excited to RP

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus