Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Good day!

Just came to life here in RP Repository!

I'm 23 and thriving, found this site by accident while searching for online roleplay ways, and it looks amazing!
The old-school forum vibes I vaguely remember visiting when I was just a teen is spot on.

I've been freeform roleplaying on and off for as long as I've been on the net, figures now's the best time as any to dive deeper into it.
Anyways, I've been itching for a group roleplay in a fantasy setting and this seem like the perfect place for it.

Hope I'll stick around for long (I have a fear of commitment LMAO) and get to know the good people of RPR.

See you around :D
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Welcome to RPRepository. Welcome to the family. You'll find plenty of freinds and roleplayers here in no time.
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3
AdoniVae

Hiya and welcome to RPR! :) I hope you make some great friends and find good RPs!
heya welcome to the rpr
Salutations, and welcome to RPR!
59371e16bf2c92a158a0bf84e1e70bb6.gif

HELLO THERE AND WELCOME TO RPR!
Please do enjoy your stay and don't be shy to ask any questions.
Everyone is super friendly and would do their best to help you.
Anyway, have a good day and always take care!
See you around!
Welcome to RPR

This place is full of amazing and friendly people. As someone who's been on this site for a few years i can totally recommend you to stick around. It's a good place that never disappoints.
Hi there! Welcome to RPR! I hope you have fun here! Be sure to check out the forums once you're ready! I'm excited to see you around!!
Welcome to RPR! I hope you find some great roleplaying partners during your stay on this amazing site!
haneulseongie

welcome!! there's a lot of great people here. if you ever need anything, hmu!🙃
here's some things to get you started, if need be.

70c67a72c4dd75a1fc76858684c777af.gif
homonization Topic Starter

Thank you all for the kind and enthusiastic welcome! I can sense this is a great community!
I will check the forums and see what I can do, still trying to feel around the web :)
Hello and welcome to RPR! I hope you're settling in okay. :D

If you have any questions, feel free to ask! There are a lot of friendly people around on the site willing to help out.

Cheers to making new friends and having a lot of fun RPs!
Hey there, welcome to RPR! :)
Hope you have a great time here.

If you wanna start RPing, the Find RP forum is really great, and you can also browse through other random RP stuff. Like the IC Forum categories, or Groups which are awesome!!!, or just go around the OOC areas and see what sort of stuff there is to do here. There's a lot! :) :D ;D
If you wanna join groups there are a lot, and if you wanna look at art there's an Art forum. And if you wanna roll dice and play games, there's a game forum for forum games! :P
If you'd like to chat, banter, or parler de maniér impressionnante, you can come-at-me bro and we can try to speak French, or something. I don't know. Anyway, feel free to come say hello to me! I'll probably say it back, or at least, some variation of it... :P I like podcasts! DnD podcasts, specifically! And I also like reading. And roleplaying. And movies. And also some sports and manga and anime and animals and plants and stuff. And I like to cook a little bit! <3
My favorite genres are sci-fi and fantasy, broadly speaking, but I'll probably give almost anything a try, roleplay-wise, if it was attempted properly. Hehe.
Anyway, I'll leave you to get on with your magnificent swashbuckling or whatever it is you like to do. :P

Have a great time, follow the rules, have fun, look out for events because they are super duper awesome! And maybe make some friends. :P Bye bye! Have a good time! :D :P :) :D ^_^ >.> :) <3 🌸 <3 🌼 <3 🌸 <3 🌼 <3 🌸
welcome to RPR! we're happy to have you and i'm sure you'll have a great time here! everyone here will be more than willing to help you if you have questions. cheers!
Hi! Welcome to RPR! There are a lot of group roleplays that you can join and people are always looking for new ones to join. If you have any questions or would just like to chat, feel free to PM me.
Morrigan

Hello there and welcome to RPR! I am glad you found it, as I have loved the friends and RP I have found here. Enjoy your time!
welcome to RPR and happy writing!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Good day!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus