Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hi there!

My name is Toad, and I'm brand new here. I'm a writer from the USA, looking to expand my writing skill set. I'm also a cosmetology student!

I'm looking for a longer-term roleplay, probably a couple months or less. I have a pretty weird schedule right now, so my answers might be a little sporadic at times! However, I think communication is key to anything, so talk to me and we can work something out. I have one character here now, but I'm adding more all the time! If someone catches your eye, feel free to let me know! I love working with stories and creating a world to inhabit.

My main focus is usually any kind of fantasy, but I can work with just about anything!
Hi Toad! Welcome to the RP Repository! :)

I've found most folks here are pretty accommodating of sporadic posting schedules. (Which is good... I can certainly be a bit sporadic myself sometimes!)

If you haven't already, definitely check out the Looking for RP forum, which is were members can post their RP ideas and try to find some partners (or a group).

Best of luck in your search and happy RPing!
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Hello and welcome to RPRepository.
Quipy_Cat

Well, greetings Toad
And welcome to the RP Repository...

Even with a crazy schedule all is welcome here. As Juls said the forum is there to find an RP be it a partner or RP’er, I’m sure you’ll find what you seek.

This goal you set to achieve, expanding your writing style will definitely be achieved here. There are many talented writer (actually all are ) who will be willing to give some advice and tips.

Have fun and enjoy the many roles that are waiting for you...

Kitty Regards ^.^
Hi there!! Welcome to RPR! I hope you have a lot of fun here! Be sure to check out the forums once you're ready! I'm excited to see you around!
Hi and welcome to RPR!
Hello and welcome to the site, Toad! I hope you're settling in okay. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. There are tons of friendly people around willing to help out. :D Cheers to making friends and having a lot of fun RPs!
heya welcome to the rpr
welcome to RPR and happy writing!
Rogue-Scribe

Welcome you Insolent Toad!
May RPR be a place you love!
Rogue-Scribe

Welcome you Insolent Toad!
May RPR be a place you love!
Twice!
Morrigan

Hello there Toad. Welcome, and enjoy you time on RPR.
Salutations, and welcome to RPR!
Hi! Welcome to RPR! If you have any questions or would just like to chat, feel free to PM me.
Mipps

Welcome to RPR :star: I hope you have lots of fun here!
haneulseongie

welcome!! there's a lot of great people here. if you ever need anything, hmu!🙃
here's some things to get you started, if need be.

70c67a72c4dd75a1fc76858684c777af.gif

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hi there!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus