Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hyello~!!

Hello everyone!

You may call me Nova ^^ I've been around roleplay and writing for...way too many years at this point haha maybe in the realm of ten? I'm looking for new friends and partners to create stories with.

I typically write fantasy and high fantasy in the vein of adventures and romance but I'm open to try most anything at least once ^^ I like to expand my horizons.

I look forward to meeting and interacting with all the lovely people here!
Hey there! Welcome to RPR! I hope you have a lot of fun here! Be sure to check out the forums once you're ready!
Welcome to RPR, Nova! I hope you're settling in okay. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. There are a lot of friendly people around willing to help out if you need it. :D
heya welcome to the rpr
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Hello and welcome to RPRepository.
Quipy_Cat

Hey Nova

Welcome to the RP Repository

Well, I am sure you'll find just what you are looking for here. This is a great community, as a family, so I'm sure you'll make a couple of great friends here.

As Mejasoulfruit mentioned, there is a forum Looking for RP Go check there to see if something piques your interest.

I hope you enjoy it here.
Kitty Regards ^.^
welcome to RPR and happy writing!
Morrigan

Hello there! Welcome to RPR, I hope you can find good writing partners and have fun!!
Welcome, Nova! I like it when I see people with experience coming into RpR because it adds to that nice balance we have a youngsters, college-aged people, and Gen-Xers (like me), which creates a nice diversity of ideas and conversation.

So welcome! Ask if you have questions. People here are generally very helpful and friendly.

Take care!

~Gail
Rogue-Scribe

Hello and welcome Nova to RP Repository!
NovaVonAtra Topic Starter

Wow....

I am taken aback by the warm welcome. Thank you for such open arms :)

I look forward to my time here!
haneulseongie

welcome!! there's a lot of great people here. if you ever need anything, hmu!🙃
here's some things to get you started, if need be.

70c67a72c4dd75a1fc76858684c777af.gif
Salutations, and welcome to RPR!
Hewwo~!!

Welcome to RPR!!
This website is colourful and always has something new and exciting happening, and the community as a whole is wonderful. I really hope you enjoy your time here!!
Hi! Welcome to RPR! If you have any questions or would just like to chat, feel free to PM me.
Mipps

Welcome to RPR :star: I hope you have lots of fun here!
AW4129164_02.gif
HELLO AND WELCOME TO RPR!
I do hope you enjoy your stay and don't be shy to ask for any help if you need any.
Anyway, it's really nice to meet you and always stay safe! See you around! <3

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hyello~!!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus