Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello, hello! :D

I'm not quite "new" to the site, but I am new to posting on the forums.

So, hello! Most people just call me Kaku. I'm a full-time freelance artist, and have been a roleplayer for about 17 years now.
I love world-building, and have been working on my own headworld for nearly 20 years. Although I had to take a break from developing it for about 7 years, I've recently gotten back into it and have been enjoying fleshing out my world, characters, and story even more.

I enjoy playing in medieval / fantasy sort of settings primarily, but will also venture into modern / fantasy, and some sci-fi as well. Most importantly, I love bouncing ideas off of my roleplay partners, and coming up with fun scenarios to play around with. I am also a sucker for some good romance.

Although I have my own roleplay worlds that my partners are more than welcome to explore, I also really enjoy exploring what other people create as well!

I'm looking forward to finding more people to write with, so if anyone is interested, feel free to drop me a line! Toss me some of your favorite characters you like to roleplay and tell me about your own worlds! I truly enjoy getting to see what others make, as well as getting to share my own creations. :D
Rogue-Scribe

Welcome to RP Repository!
Hoping you enjoy your time here!
Hey there!! Welcome to RPR! I hope you have a lot of fun here!! I hope it is really helpful to developing your world and getting it out into, well, the world! Be sure to check out the forums once you're ready!
heya welcome to the rpr
Hello Kaku!

I hope you're able to find a lot of fun people to write really fun stories with! :D
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Hello and welcome to RPRepository.
Quipy_Cat

Hey there Kaku

Wow, well welcome to posting on the forums...

I'm sure you'll find a bunch of people who would love to share, create, and explore with you.
I know my interests are piqued, but I don't have the experience, but willing to be a padawan, and learn the ways of creating an RP.

Any case... Seek and thee shall find what you are looking for. [might even find you]

Kitty regards ^.^
welcome to RPR and happy writing!
Morrigan

Hello there! Welcome to the forums then! I wish you luck finding RP and remember to have fun!
FeatheredFantasy Topic Starter

Thank you all for the warm welcoming! ;u;
Salutations, and welcome to RPR!
Hi! Welcome to RPR! A lot of people on this site love fantasy roleplays so I'm sure you will find plenty of partners. If you have any questions or would just like to chat, feel free to PM me.
Mipps

Welcome to RPR :star: I hope you have lots of fun here!
AW4129164_02.gif
HELLO AND... WELCOME (BACK? AGAIN?) TO RPR! XD
Anyway, it's really nice to meet you and always stay safe! See you around! <3
haneulseongie

welcome!! there's a lot of great people here. if you ever need anything, hmu!🙃
here's some things to get you started, if need be.

70c67a72c4dd75a1fc76858684c777af.gif

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello, hello! :D

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus