Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello from a newbie!

*waves hello!* So excited and grateful for the random twist of fate that led to me stumbling upon this site! I have a few characters I can't wait to create and play around with, but I've just started setting up one character page so far.

I've been RPing in various different places for roughly 10+ years now, and I've been writing since I was a wee one. I am a huge fan of and sucker for historical fiction in particular, but really love any genre.

Can't wait to get started!
haneulseongie

welcome!! there's a lot of great people here. if you ever need anything, hmu!🙃
here's some things to get you started, if need be.

70c67a72c4dd75a1fc76858684c777af.gif
Salutations, and welcome to RPR!
Morrigan

tenor.gif

Hi there! Welcome to RPR and best of luck finding good partners to write with!
I'm jealous of your username, GeekOrthodox. Why didn't I think of something so cool? XD

Welcome to RPR! I've only recently become super interested in historical fiction! It's a lot of fun to really dive into learning about an era/place when writing. I get stupid excited when I can find something that actually existed... like the name of a business ... and work it into a story. Maybe we can spin a tale sometime?
Howdy! I'm new too and managed to stumble onto here! Hope you have a good time! :D
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Hello and welcome to RPRepository.
Hello and welcome to the site! I hope you're settling in okay. :)

If you have any questions, feel free to ask as there are a ton of friendly people around willing to help out.

Cheers to making a lot of new friends and finding a lot of fun RPs to be a part of!
welcome to RPR and happy writing!
Mipps

Welcome to RPR :star: I hope you have lots of fun here!
AW4129164_02.gif
HELLO AND WELCOME TO RPR!
I do hope you enjoy your stay and don't be shy to ask for any help if you need any.
Anyway, it's really nice to meet you and always stay safe! See you around! <3
Hey there!! Welcome to RPR! I hope you have a lot of fun here!!
heya welcome to the rpr
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3
Rogue-Scribe

Welcome! A historical fiction geek? Awesome! I'm into that myself.
Hope you enjoy RPR and I look forward to your characters coming to life here!
Welcome to RPR!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello from a newbie!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus