Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hi! Hi!

Hi everyone, I just want to preface all of this by saying this is my first time ever really finding or posting on a site like this (I never thought this could exist honestly!)

I've really been interested in RP and writing as a whole for just over a decade, and frankly, done what I'm a lot of us have done, write stories in my notebooks. I've always found RP to be great creative outlet for writing and I'm looking for people to help scratch that itch to help improve my writing in general. I really hope I can find some people soon! I am really excited to be apart of this community!

Sorry in advanced for a post that's all over the place, just really nice to see a site like this, also just generally nervous, I guess!
Hello there! Welcome to the RPR family! :D
Hi!
Rogue-Scribe

Welcome to the Jovian!
May you find fun and friends here!
Salutations, and welcome to RPR!
Hewwo~!!

Welcome to RPR!!!
I hope you end up enjoying your time here as much as I have mine. This website’s community is full off brilliant and talented people who will never cease to amaze you and satisfy your creative itch!!
Morrigan

tenor.gif

Hi there! Welcome to RPR and best of luck finding good partners to write with!
heya welcome to the rpr
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Hello and welcome to RPRepository.
Hello and welcome to RPR! I hope you're settling in okay.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask as there are a ton of friendly people around willing to help out.

Cheers to making a lot of new friends and finding a lot of fun RPs to be a part of! :D
welcome to RPR and happy writing!
Mipps

Welcome to RPR :star: I hope you have lots of fun here!
AW4129164_02.gif
HELLO AND WELCOME TO RPR!
I do hope you enjoy your stay and don't be shy to ask for any help if you need any.
Anyway, it's really nice to meet you and always stay safe! See you around! <3
haneulseongie

welcome!! there's a lot of great people here. if you ever need anything, hmu!🙃
here's some things to get you started, if need be.

70c67a72c4dd75a1fc76858684c777af.gif
Hey there!! Welcome to RPR! I hope you have a lot of fun here!!
Welcome to RPR!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hi! Hi!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus