Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Win a Mystery Prize! (Closed)

nya nya
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 33.
Let's try again....
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 17.
RedPandaFox

Somnom wrote:
Hiiiiyeeeeee!! The Prize Potato is baaaaaaaaaaaack for another giveaway! Full disclosure, I had wrapped up some stuff for prizes for something or other.....and then I forgot what I had wrapped up.

giphy.gif

Despite the tato-brain, I'm sure they're amazing prizes as they're all wrapped up in pretty blue boxes!!
Blue's my favorite color, btw.

Here's how to play and win: Roll 1 die with 100 sides (1 d100)....If it lands on 1 or 100, you win one of the MYSTERY BLUUUUE BOOOXESSSSSSSSS!!!! There are 5 to win, so 5 people will get a completely surprise prize! :D

giphy.gif

Rules:
1. Roll as your player account (no characters/anonymous chars, please) in this thread.
2. You can only post/roll once every SIX HOURS (I may have lost my mind but I still have my crosscheck crown), but there's no limit on how many total times you can roll.
3. A roll of 1 d100 must land on a 1or 100...AND YOU MUST QUOTE ME IN THIS THREAD to win. If you don't quote me, you won't get the prize despite rolling a winning number and someone else might swoop on in and get it. So if you snooze, you could lose.
4. You can only win ONE prize, so please stop rolling once you’ve won.
5. This is not an official/RPR sponsored giveaway and these items have been purchased from the site's store.
6. I'm a human being with a busy work schedule (especially with the state of the world right now)....that means the prizes aren't distributed automatically after winning. Have some patience! I promise they'll be there as soon as I can get them to you!
7. I reserve the right to disqualify you from receiving a prize if you are rude or mean in any way.
8. Game ends/closes after all prizes are won!

giphy.gif

Go roll nooooow~~~
<3,
Somnom The Prize Potato

WINNERSSSSSSSS:
1. Optimusprimal99
2. LakotaSiouxWarrior
3. Rett

I have to quote you to win!
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 55.
Happy Hump Day!
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 8.
wwwiieeee
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 66.
My turn
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 25.
One more time

Somnom wrote:
Hiiiiyeeeeee!! The Prize Potato is baaaaaaaaaaaack for another giveaway! Full disclosure, I had wrapped up some stuff for prizes for something or other.....and then I forgot what I had wrapped up.

giphy.gif

Despite the tato-brain, I'm sure they're amazing prizes as they're all wrapped up in pretty blue boxes!!
Blue's my favorite color, btw.
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 45.
lets gooooo
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 45.
Queen_of_Hell

Back for mooore
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 58.
Another shot
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 72.
giphy.gif
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 65.
Another one 😊
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 2.
Hello all
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 65.
giphy.gif
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 31.
:)
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 18.
Im better when Im dancin'!
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 98.
giphy.gif
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 70.
Clearlow

Wait when do I quote you. I don't want to do it before I roll. :P

Thank you for doing this! :)
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 21.
Queen_of_Hell

Eyyy! Can I get a HOYAAAH?!
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 62.
Hades_

Trying again
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 8.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Win a Mystery Prize! (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus