Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello Everyone!

Hello everyone! My name is Rayvin and I'm new to RP repository. It's been a few years since I last RPed with other people. I've been writing with my husband for a while but we have very different styles so its a bit difficult. I tend to lean towards eastern style and fantasy topics. I like to use my characters in many different scenarios. Currently my favorite things to write about are characters under duress, having different features like wings, feathers, kitsune ears and tails, merfolk, etc. I'm a sap for rescuing the damsel in distress kind of storyline and trauma. I am interested in romance along with said story line.

I'm here to simply have fun and dare I say, vomit ideas out.

Some more about me, I love to draw. This is actually the main purpose as to why I'm here. I have many ideas that I can't quite draw yet until I get them out in text. I do so much better as I write. Moving on, I'm married and have two dogs. A shih tzu and chug. I'm very easy going and love meeting new people. I also love to play video games. League of Legends is my main one along with Monster Hunter World and Warframe.
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Hello and welcome to RPRepository.
Rayvin Topic Starter

Thank you!
Morrigan

tumblr_op5jtaaOGp1t0hhm9o1_400.gif

Hello and welcome to RPR! I hope you are ready to find all sorts of interesting writing styles and potential writing partners...and maybe even a few friends! This is a great role play community, and there is so much here to use for resources, for suggestions, or for tips to improve your own writing! I wish you the best of luck!

Once you have your character(s) build, and are ready to get them out for interest, don’t forget to check out the Looking for Roleplay forum, here.

That being said, remember to have fun, and best of luck!
Hi! Welcome to RPR! If you have any questions or would just like to chat, feel free to PM me.
Welcome Rayvin! It's nice to see you here, hope you like it at RPR! Really a fun community, I'm sure you'll fit right in :)
Hello and welcome to the site, Rayvin!

I hope you're settling in okay. If you have any questions, feel free to ask as there are ton of people around willing to help out.

Cheers to making new friends and having a ton of fun RPs! :D
Hey, there! Welcome to RPR! :) It's lovely to have you here, and I hope you'll have a wonderful time. :)

I'm Shinyrainbowlithogra, but you can call me Shiny or Rainbow or Lithogra if you want. :P I also go by SRL sometimes. Maybe. Hehe. I enjoy comedy, drama, romance, and science-fiction and fantasy! I love historical fiction and I love mythology! I adore reading both books and comics, and I like to watch movies, some TV shows, anime, and weird cartoon stuff. Like those bitesize movies or whatever, on YouTube. Anyway! I also like videogames and stuff, and plants, and animals, and interior decorating sometimes although not often.... So, that's my introduction about myself, for you! :) I'm pleased to 'meet' ya! ;D :D :) :) :P :D :P As for the site, there are Guides in the dropdown menu. :) There's also a Help section, with a Suggestions forum and a Help directory of sorts, where you can search for helpful articles and things. There are News posts, which are very cool and keep you updated... There are cool things you can get for contributing to the site, and there are plenty of ways to help and be kind in the community. There are forums and threads, and groups, and they have themes and events and games, and art, and all sorts of places and ways to talk about your interests with other people. Or you can even blog, after a fashion! There are lots of character templates, so you can customize really well for role play, and there are profile options as well. It's pretty well-rounded. :) ;) :) :D ;D :) :P :P :P :D
Also, there are moderators on the site who work carefully to help stabilize unpleasant situations, or manage difficulties, or just generally keep their eyes on things and check stuff from time to time. They're very lovely and wonderful, and you can contact them if you need their help, simply by Requesting assistance with the press of a button.
So, that's about that for the moment! Do you want to message me some time? You may if you like, I'd probably be happy to reply. :P :) ;D :D :D Do you like flowers? Uhm. I like Monster Hunter! Very fun, and League of Legends looks cool. I've been watching The Witcher, and it's delightful. I wonder if you'd like it. Or maybe you've already watched it? Hee hee.

That's about all outta me, for now. Thanks for reading, if you did. :P :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D Have a great time, have fun, be good, look out for the banhammer, be nice to your fellow RPRians, and let your creativity work! I hope your time here is fantastical! Have a good one- bye! :) :) :) :) :) 🌷 <3 ✽ <3 ❁ <3 πŸ’ <3 🌸 <3 🌺 <3 🌹 <3 πŸ€ <3 ❀ <3 🌻 <3 🌼 πŸ’
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3
β™‘π’’π“‡π‘’π‘’π“‰π’Ύπ“ƒπ‘”π“ˆ 𝒢𝓃𝒹 π’²π‘’π“π’Έπ‘œπ“‚π‘’ π“‰π‘œ 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑅𝒫𝑅 π’žπ‘œπ“‚π“‚π“Šπ“ƒπ’Ύπ“‰π“Ž!β™‘

I certainly hope that your experience, regardless if it is for short-lerm or long-term, treats you amazingly! As some already claimed, the RPR Community is pretty active, so I do not behold any doubt that you will find some amazing roleplayers that will make your roleplaying experience worth the time/dedication. There might also even be some that inspire you to adapt and enhance the way you perceive the potential of a prompt.

As always, stay awesome and have a wonderful rest of your day!β™‘
Heya, welcome to RPR. You'll find lots of awesome people, places, things, verbs, adjectives, nouns.... you name it! Here are a few things that may help you to get started, some stated by others, some not. :D

Find RP: is a great way to look for ads other players have put up looking for other players to join in and collab in a game that already has some seed of a plot.

LFRP: Is much the same as Find RP, but you can put up your own ad that can be seen by anyone in the applicable filters.

In both cases you can use filters to find exactly what you are looking for for your optimal RP experience. Also, don't forget about GROUPS, where you can find whole worlds to RP in with other people.

Happy gaming!! See ya around! <3
Welcome, rayvin! If you ever need a RP partner HMU! good luck!
OjVcdsk.png
SALUTATIONS!
Welcome to RPR, I am Salazar and it's lovely to meet you! This is a great site, everyone is very friendly and helpful here, so don't be afraid to ask for help or advice at any point, we've got a wonderful community of people who would be more than happy to help. But here's a few tips on getting started:

- If you're looking to post a looking for roleplay post: go here. We also have a looking for adult roleplays forum, but you will need to go into your settings to be able to view that if you are 18+.
- Always make sure you address what kind of roleplay themes and writer styles you are looking for when making a LF RPs post. This prevents any misunderstandings.
- Don't be afraid to tell people if you can't respond or don't want to respond to a roleplay any more. Whether it's due to problems IRL or just a lack of motivation, we'd prefer to be told you'd like to stop the RP rather than being ghosted.

That's all from me for now, but I do hope you'll start some amazing RPs and make some awesome friends on this site!

Sincerely,
Salazar.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello Everyone!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus