Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Guess who's back? Back again.

MuseOfManyMasks

Muse is back! Tell a friend!

I appreciate any who take the time to read this little introduction. Or, in my case, reintroduction! My name is Muse. I'm a former user of the site, making my return after some much needed time away. Due to the difficult times in which we live, I found it very hard to spark some creative writing ideas or appeal. Ain't gonna dive too deeply into personal stuff. Short and sweet of it; I needed time to myself. Time to be away from the fantasy to which I escaped, embrace and accept the reality, and learn to smile through the challenges we face.

Thus, here I am! Back and ready to craft some worthwhile stories! I'm a new man! Unplugged, so to speak. Like you, apparently, free! (I'm utterly ashamed of you if that reference flies over your head. Ashamed!)

Primarily, I do focus more on roleplaying canon-based characters: e.g., Shantae, Skullgirls, Pokรฉmon, Devil May Cry, Guilty Gear, etc., etc.. Be that as it may, I do plan on working on one or two original ideas of my own. One of which is already live on my profile. I know this site is now more geared for original ideas, but do know that I am not entirely bound to keep canon characters in those canonical neighborhoods. I'm quite creative and I can easily adapt them into AU scenarios: keeping the same personality, sometimes goals, sometimes occupation, while setting them in a new world. Maybe one of your own? Don't be too shy to approach me is all I'm sayin'.

I enjoy most genres: action/adventure, sparring/fighting, historical, romance, comedy, just to name a few.

Am I into mature themes? Yes, but that would be better discussed in private. I'm thinkin' of the kiddies here.

Umm... let's see... my favorite music usually comes from OSTs, but I thoroughly enjoy R&B, Soul, Jazz, JPop, JRock, Watercolors, and Smooth Jams.

I love video games, too! Anime and Movies are my jam! In my house, butter on toasts is a religious practice. Chocolate chip cookies are amazing! Summer rains, you can never predict them...

Umm... I guess that's all!

Thanks for reading and I look forward to meeting all of you!
Morrigan

tumblr_op5jtaaOGp1t0hhm9o1_400.gif

Hello and welcome back to RPR! I hope you are ready to find all sorts of interesting writing styles and potential writing partners...and maybe even a few friends! This is a great role play community, and there is so much here to use for resources, for suggestions, or for tips to improve your own writing! I wish you the best of luck!

Once you have your character(s) build, and are ready to get them out for interest, donโ€™t forget to check out the Looking for Roleplay forum, here.

That being said, remember to have fun, and best of luck!
Hello and welcome to RPR! (P.S, i love habin hotel too!) I hope you continue to have great experiences on this site!
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Welcome back.
tenor.gif

Welcome back~ glad to have you around~ I am certain that you will be welcomed back with open arms! This place is still as welcoming and kind as it always has been (In my experience anyway)

I do hope life treats you well. And that you have a wonderful stay be it for the long or short term~
OjVcdsk.png
SALUTATIONS!
Welcome back to RPR, I am Salazar and it's lovely to meet you! This is a great site, everyone is very friendly and helpful here, so don't be afraid to ask for help or advice at any point, we've got a wonderful community of people who would be more than happy to help. But here's a few tips to refresh your memory:

- If you're looking to post a looking for roleplay post: go here. We also have a looking for adult roleplays forum, but you will need to go into your settings to be able to view that if you are 18+.
- Always make sure you address what kind of roleplay themes and writer styles you are looking for when making a LF RPs post. This prevents any misunderstandings.
- Don't be afraid to tell people if you can't respond or don't want to respond to a roleplay any more. Whether it's due to problems IRL or just a lack of motivation, we'd prefer to be told you'd like to stop the RP rather than being ghosted.

That's all from me for now, but I do hope you'll start some amazing RPs and make some awesome friends on this site!

Sincerely,
Salazar.
โ™ก๐’ข๐“‡๐‘’๐‘’๐“‰๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘”๐“ˆ ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐’ฒ๐‘’๐“๐’ธ๐‘œ๐“‚๐‘’ ๐ต๐’ถ๐’ธ๐“€ ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐‘…๐’ซ๐‘… ๐’ž๐‘œ๐“‚๐“‚๐“Š๐“ƒ๐’พ๐“‰๐“Ž!โ™ก

I certainly hope that your experience, regardless if it is for short-lerm or long-term, treats you amazingly! As some already claimed, the RPR Community is pretty active, so I do not behold any doubt that you will find some amazing roleplayers that will make your roleplaying experience worth the time/dedication. There might also even be some that inspire you to adapt and enhance the way you perceive the potential of a prompt.

As always, stay awesome and have a wonderful rest of your day!โ™ก
Welcome back!

Cheers to making new friends, perhaps reconnecting with old, and finding lots of fun RPs to be a part of! :D
Hi! Welcome back to RRP! If you would like to chat, feel free to PM me.
JetStorm

Hello
Hey there! :D Welcome to RPR. I hope you have a wonderful time here!

I'm Shinyrainbowlithogra, and I love books, plants, animals, anime, manga, movies, and music. Mmmm! :P I also like roleplaying, of course... And various nerdly pursuits. It's cool to 'meet' you! :) :D :P
If you don't remember the site layout, there's a getting Started Guide in the Help section at the top of the page, in the dropdown menu :) There's a Find RP function up there as well, and the Community dropdown, and Your Stuff, and The Shop.... I'm sure you can probably see it all up there. :P If you can't, remember that there are bug reports and such! XD Oh, also, contrariwise, if you do remember the site layout, and if you can see the stuff.... They still exist anyway. Nyan! :P :D :)
Ahh, I'm into fantasy and sci-fi RP, and I like to look at a good piece of art now and then. Pretty often, actually, haha. I like to draw a little. Uhh, I like cooking and eating, and making tea and drinking tea. Water is also great.... I have a lot of passions and some of them are sort of random. A randomly-generated cheerleader of things like water, ice cream, dogs, broccoli, video games, what have you. Wahaha. Except it's not actually random, I just get fired up sometimes. Anywhooo. I'll leave you alone now, but if you wanna message me, feel totally free! I'd like a chat about anime, OSTs, anime OSTs, etc.... :P :) :D Anyway! Yeah! See ya around here, possibly! ^_^ :D :3 :P :)

That's about all from me for the moment.... Shinyrainbowlithogra out. B) :) :D :P :3 :D :) :P :D :) ๐Ÿ’ฎ <3 ๐Ÿ’ <3 ๐Ÿ€ <3 ๐ŸŒบ <3 ๐ŸŒผ <3 ๐ŸŒป <3 ๐ŸŒท <3 ๐Ÿถ <3 โ‰ <3 โƒ <3 ๐ŸŒธ
Welcome back!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Guess who's back? Back again.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus