Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello, I'm New to this website but not new to rp.

PunkTown

Good afternoon, I am a somewhat long-time roleplayer and have been on a few different roleplay sites. I was almost ready to give up because nobody would ever engage in an rp with me because I never wanted to do back-and-forth one liners roleplays about just smut. I'm hoping to find some good rps here, adventurous ones. I like to write out about a paragraph to three on each reply and would love to receive the same. I'm very open to any kind of plot, I enjoy extravagant ones.
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Hello and welcome to RPRepository.
Welcome PunkTown!

There's a lot of different styles of RP represented here! And there's even a nice setting for 'I want to see forum posts flagged for sexual themes' (which shows up only if you're 18+). Which makes it handy to filter those out if you want your RP to stay out of the NSFW arena.

If you haven't already, check out the Find RP tool to hunt for some games/partners that might interest you. And/Or start your own thread in the Looking for RP forum!
PunkTown Topic Starter

LakotaSiouxWarrior wrote:
Hello and welcome to RPRepository.

Thank you!
PunkTown Topic Starter

Juls wrote:
Welcome PunkTown!

There's a lot of different styles of RP represented here! And there's even a nice setting for 'I want to see forum posts flagged for sexual themes' (which shows up only if you're 18+). Which makes it handy to filter those out if you want your RP to stay out of the NSFW arena.

If you haven't already, check out the Find RP tool to hunt for some games/partners that might interest you. And/Or start your own thread in the Looking for RP forum!

Thanks for the info!
Hi! Welcome to RPR! If you have any questions or would just like to chat, feel free to PM me.
Hi there! Welcome to the site! :D

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out and ask! There are so many friendly people on the site willing to point you in the right direction.

If you're ready to find people to write with, you can always use the Find RP tool or check out the Looking for RP forum.

Cheers to making new friends and finding lots of fun RPs to be a part of!
Heya, welcome to RPR. You'll find lots of awesome people, places, things, verbs, adjectives, nouns.... you name it! Here are a few things that may help you to get started, some stated by others, some not. :D

Find RP: is a great way to look for ads other players have put up looking for other players to join in and collab in a game that already has some seed of a plot.

LFRP: Is much the same as Find RP, but you can put up your own ad that can be seen by anyone in the applicable filters.

In both cases you can use filters to find exactly what you are looking for for your optimal RP experience. Also, don't forget about GROUPS, where you can find whole worlds to RP in with other people.

Happy gaming!! See ya around! <3
β™‘π’’π“‡π‘’π‘’π“‰π’Ύπ“ƒπ‘”π“ˆ 𝒢𝓃𝒹 π’²π‘’π“π’Έπ‘œπ“‚π‘’ π“‰π‘œ 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑅𝒫𝑅 π’žπ‘œπ“‚π“‚π“Šπ“ƒπ’Ύπ“‰π“Ž!β™‘

I certainly hope that your experience, regardless if it is for short-lerm or long-term, treats you amazingly! As some already claimed, the RPR Community is pretty active, so I do not behold any doubt that you will find some amazing roleplayers that will make your roleplaying experience worth the time/dedication. There might also even be some that inspire you to adapt and enhance the way you perceive the potential of a prompt.

As always, stay awesome and have a wonderful rest of your day!β™‘
Hey there, welcome to RPR! I hope you have fun here!! Be sure to check out the forums once you're ready!
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3
Hey there! Welcome to RPRepository! I hope you have a great time here! :)

There are lots of types of RP here, Fancy Fantasy Fellow! :P There are also lots of Forums, Threads, and Groups, in which you can play and work and relax and all sorts of things! There are sometimes games, and sometimes events (there's one of those going on right now!) And there are all sorts of fun things to do, and nice fun people do do them with (with whom to do them). :P :) ;D :D :P
Ah, there's a Getting Started guide in the upper dropdown menu, so you can get started there... There's a Find RP forum tool thingy, also up there, I think, that you can use if you want to set up an RP or find one that's already getting going. Anyway, you can play and write all sorts of ways! :) You just need to be good, have fun, follow the rules, and respect your fellow RPers. Which I think is actually one of the rules. Hahaha. Ah, you can message me any time if you like, and ask questions or whatever, just chat about RP, that sort of thing. I'd be happy to talk to you if you ever want to message with me! Presumably. :P :) :D

Anyway, that's about all from me, for the moment. See you around, maybe! Or not! :D :) :P :) That's Shinyrainbowlithogra, pewpew!! Hehehehehe. Ahum. Byebye! :) :) :D <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello, I'm New to this website but not new to rp.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus