Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » I am pretty much new around here-

Hello everyone! I have just joined this community, been rping for around 3 years now, I usually rp modern fantasy, but I am okay with anything as long as it's not gore haha. Been feeling down and lonely these days, what would be better then getting back to rp right? At least it keeps distracting me. Anyway! It's nice to meet all of you, will be looking forward to spending my time here.
Hey there, welcome to RPR! I hope you have fun here!!
Welcome Clover! The mods are very helpful as are members of this community. There's a wide range of RP, take the time to have a look around and ask questions, people here are happy to answer them. :)
Welcome to RPR, CloverObelion! :)

It's definitely the perfect time to get into online RP! If you haven't already, check out the Find RP tool to start your search for partners and/or group games!
MordosKull

Greetings and well met.
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Hello and welcome to RPRepository.
Hello and welcome to the site!!!!!! :D
Hi! Welcome to RPR! If you have any questions or would just like to chat, feel free to PM me.
Heya, welcome to RPR. You'll find lots of awesome people, places, things, verbs, adjectives, nouns.... you name it! Here are a few things that may help you to get started. :D

Find RP: is a great way to look for ads other players have put up looking for other players to join in and collab in a game that already has some seed of a plot.

LFRP: Is much the same as Find RP, but you can put up your own ad that can be seen by anyone in the applicable filters.

In both cases you can use filters to find exactly what you are looking for for your optimal RP experience. Also, don't forget about GROUPS, where you can find whole worlds to RP in with other people.

Happy gaming!! See ya around! <3
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3
Welcome to RPR i hope you enjoy your stay here!
β™‘π’’π“‡π‘’π‘’π“‰π’Ύπ“ƒπ‘”π“ˆ 𝒢𝓃𝒹 π’²π‘’π“π’Έπ‘œπ“‚π‘’ π“‰π‘œ 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑅𝒫𝑅 π’žπ‘œπ“‚π“‚π“Šπ“ƒπ’Ύπ“‰π“Ž!β™‘

I certainly hope that your experience, regardless if it is for short-lerm or long-term, treats you amazingly! As some already claimed, the RPR Community is pretty active, so I do not behold any doubt that you will find some amazing roleplayers that will make your roleplaying experience worth the time/dedication. There might also even be some that inspire you to adapt and enhance the way you perceive the potential of a prompt.

As always, stay awesome and have a wonderful rest of your day!β™‘
Raspberry_Beret

Hi there,

Welcome to RPR, and I hope you are enjoying it so far. It's nice to meet you. There is a lot to do around here, so please do not hesitate to ask for help, and please know you are very welcome here!
pixl.Bee

I'm a bit late to this particular post, but I'd still like to give you a warm welcome. So - WELCOME! I hope you enjoy your time here, and that you have tons of great experiences in writing and making friends :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » I am pretty much new around here-

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus