Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » New to the Site

Hi there!! I'm new to the site! My favorite kind of RP is humanoid with some supernatural flair. I hope to find some fun partners and just somewhere to increase my writing capabilities. I've been RPing since 2015, but took a hiatus around 2018. I have one dog. My favorite subject in school is history. I'm in school so I don't have a job.
Hey, welcome to the site! :3 We're glad to have you aboard! I hope you enjoy your time here, and that you have great experiences with finding RPs and perhaps new friends. Everyone here is super chill, so I'm sure you shouldn't run into any problems. :) Oh, and if you have any questions or need help, feel free to ask! :)
SterlingV Topic Starter

Aw, Thank You so much!!
Welcome SterlingV!

If you haven't already, play around with the Find RP tool. That'll show you a random assortment of posts from the Looking for RP forum as well as active groups. There's also the ability to customize some of the search criteria to better narrow down the results.

Hope you have a blast and find lots of great stories! :)
Hello and welcome to RPR!

If you ever want to talk about character creation/design, need some help on the site, or just want someone to talk to feel free to message me. I am quick to respond usually and always love talking about characters.

I hope you enjoy your stay here and have many good writing opportunities!
SterlingV Topic Starter

Juls wrote:
Welcome SterlingV!

If you haven't already, play around with the Find RP tool. That'll show you a random assortment of posts from the Looking for RP forum as well as active groups. There's also the ability to customize some of the search criteria to better narrow down the results.

Hope you have a blast and find lots of great stories! :)

I'll definitely check that out. Thank you!!
SterlingV Topic Starter

Sorrisky wrote:
Hello and welcome to RPR!

If you ever want to talk about character creation/design, need some help on the site, or just want someone to talk to feel free to message me. I am quick to respond usually and always love talking about characters.

I hope you enjoy your stay here and have many good writing opportunities!
Will do!! Thank you!!
Auberon Moderator

Hey there! Welcome :D

There's a few great human/supernatural groups here on the site. You can browse groups to see if anything strikes your fancy!
Hello and welcome to the site! If you have any questions, feel free to ask as there are a ton of friendly people around more than willing to help out. :D

Cheers to making new friends and finding a ton of fun RPs to be a part of!
β™‘π’’π“‡π‘’π‘’π“‰π’Ύπ“ƒπ‘”π“ˆ 𝒢𝓃𝒹 π’²π‘’π“π’Έπ‘œπ“‚π‘’ π“‰π‘œ 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑅𝒫𝑅 π’žπ‘œπ“‚π“‚π“Šπ“ƒπ’Ύπ“‰π“Ž!β™‘

I certainly hope that your experience, regardless if it is for short-lerm or long-term, treats you amazingly! As some already claimed, the RPR Community is pretty active, so I do not behold any doubt that you will find some amazing roleplayers that will make your roleplaying experience worth the time/dedication. There might also even be some that inspire you to adapt and enhance the way you perceive the potential of a prompt.

As always, stay awesome and have a wonderful rest of your day!β™‘
SterlingV Topic Starter

Auberon wrote:
Hey there! Welcome :D

There's a few great human/supernatural groups here on the site. You can browse groups to see if anything strikes your fancy!

Thank you so much!!
SterlingV Topic Starter

MissPixie wrote:
Hello and welcome to the site! If you have any questions, feel free to ask as there are a ton of friendly people around more than willing to help out. :D

Cheers to making new friends and finding a ton of fun RPs to be a part of!
Cheers!! And Thank you!!
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3
Hey Its nice to see people geting back into rp, Also I love that type of rping style too
Oof, school was the darkest period of my life, personally. ;.; Welcome to the site! I'm a newbie, too, so here's hoping we can help make this site even more fun! :>

Oh yeah, supernatural stuff is the best in my opinion. Especially urban supernatural stuff, haha. I've personally grown fond of modern Daoism stories as of late. Kind of similar to Chinese Wuxia novels, but it's more on the ghostly side of things, which tends to be awesome! :> I dunno if you've tried those, but yeah. Those can be fun webnovels.
Welcome to RPR!!
Welcome to RPR Sterling V. It's nice to meet you. I hope you find some fun RP. There are a few groups that are history group themed, so please be sure to check the groups out.

Enjoy your weekend.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » New to the Site

Moderators: Keke, Libertine, Cass, Auberon, Copper_Dragon, Sanne, Dragonfire, Heimdall, Ben, Darth_Angelus