Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Howdy, I'm new

Hello there! My name is Purplemeeks, though you can call me meeks for short. I am a literate roleplayer, who writes in 3rd person for my characters. Though that being said, I'm not too picky with how you like to send your reply, all I care about is that we're both having fun! I have been roleplaying since I was about 12, though I am 19 soon and although my spelling isn't that amazing, my roleplaying skills sure have improved since when I roleplayed as a preteen.

A lot of the roleplay I like to do are fandom-related ones, a couple of fandoms I like to do are the following:
Adventure Time
Black Butler
Bna
Danganrnpa
Life is strange (Always looking for a Chloe because I love her so much omg)
Mha (not as much anymore)
Monster High (Mainly looking for this one right now!)
Ouran Highschool Host Club
Sally face
The wolf among us
And many many more

When roleplaying fandom roleplay I prefer to play my own ocs, this is because I just love doing my oc x canon character, know not everyone is a fan of that and that s okay! It's not for everyone and that is 100% okay. Though If you would also like to be an oc in one f these replays that is also okay, we can talk about a plan and work it out. ^^

Though fandom roleplays aren't the only roleplay I have in mind, I also like to do a lot of monster or fantasy type roleplay, I have a lot of ocs that are either witchs, t heads, ghosts, catgirls, demons, and much more, so be on the lookout for them type of plots.

A to of the time I will draw my ocs and attach them to my posts if people want t see them, but not always.

Anyways, that'll be it for now, thank you for reading and I hope you had a good day!
Hello there! Welcome to the site, I hope you have a wonderful experience here!
Icysoul

Welcome! I hope you make new friends!
Welcome to RPR! :D

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out and ask!

If you're ready to find people to write with, you can always use the Find RP tool or check out the Looking for RP forum.

Cheers to making new friends and finding lots of fun RPs to be a part of!
MordosKull

Greetings and well met.
Welcome to the site! I hope you find what you're looking for! <3 We're in a lot of the same fandoms as well :)
Hello and welcome to RPR!

I know a handful of people enjoy canon to OC characters on the website and sometimes throw ad's out looking for something like that. Make sure you keep an eye on the looking for rp section to find what fits you and of course post your own searching for RP ads out!

If you need anything while on the site or just want to talk about character creation do not hesitate to reach out via message.

I hope you enjoy your stay here and have great writing opportunities.
Rogue-Scribe

Welcome to RP Repository! :D
Hello! Welcome to RpR! ʕ •ᴥ•ʔゝ☆

I hope you find what you're looking for!

On a side note, I'm a fandom writer too! I see the appeal for Canon x OC. Unfortunately, I don't double.

Whoo! A fellow Monster High fan! I'm familiar with the majority of your list, but finding a MH fan is rare! ʕ ᵒ ᴥ ᵒʔ

I hope you have a wonderful day!
Raspberry_Beret

Hello Meeks,

Welcome to RPR!
Hello! Wecome!
Bunny-bubblegum

Welcome to rpr!!!
𝒢𝓇𝑒𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒲𝑒𝓁𝒸𝑜𝓂𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑅𝒫𝑅 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝓊𝓃𝒾𝓉𝓎!

I certainly hope that your experience, regardless if it is for short-lerm or long-term, treats you amazingly! As some already claimed, the RPR Community is pretty active, so I do not behold any doubt that you will find some amazing roleplayers that will make your roleplaying experience worth the time/dedication. There might also even be some that inspire you to adapt and enhance the way you perceive the potential of a prompt.

As always, stay awesome and have a wonderful rest of your day!♡
Heya, welcome to RPR. You'll find lots of awesome people, places, things, verbs, adjectives, nouns.... you name it! Here are a few things that may help you to get started. :D

Find RP: is a great way to look for ads other players have put up looking for other players to join in and collab in a game that already has some seed of a plot.

LFRP: Is much the same as Find RP, but you can put up your own ad that can be seen by anyone in the applicable filters.

In both cases you can use filters to find exactly what you are looking for for your optimal RP experience. Also, don't forget about GROUPS, where you can find whole worlds to RP in with other people.

Happy gaming!! See ya around! <3

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Howdy, I'm new

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus