Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Soooo... Hi! I'm Lotus

So hi everyone, I'm WhiteLetteredLotus, but Lotus is fine! I'm someone who has roleplayed since I understood the concept of rolling a dice , but apart from playing ttrpg in these days I didn't played written rpgs in a while(nor i did in english, which is not my first language, so I'm sorry if I make mistakes.)

I would love to be a writer and I thought it was an exciting opportunity to practice my style in english, which I'm not that proficient, to also learn to use it better.

I kind of love quite a few things in roleplayings terms: Modern, fantasy, urban fantasy, sci-fi, horror, romance... Maybe the last one is the only one which I struggle a bit, but I'm open to whatever! Also, I love to mix different genres to see what happens.

In terms of likings... well I also love a lot of things! I'm a huge fan of manga and anime, the kingslayer's chronicle, Terry Pratchet's writing and a lot more of stuff, going from Steven universe (which I loved till the movie) to the adventure zone podcast and ending in warhammer 40k (mostly the lore, the hobby itself it's kind of expensive.)

I hope we all have a good time and we roleplay a lot. Let's have fun!
Rogue-Scribe

πŸ‘‹ Hello & Welcome πŸ™ to RP Repository!
Hi πŸ‘‹ welcome to the site! I hope you have a great time here
Icysoul

Welcome!
Shadeslayer45

welcome to the RPR i hope you enjoy your stay!
Raspberry_Beret

Welcome to RPR, Lotus! It is nice to meet you.
Hello and welcome to RPR! :)

Sounds like you have a good grasp on what you are looking for and just have to go reach out to people which is amazing! If you ever need anyone to talk about plot ideas, character design or just need help on the website feel free to shoot me a message for assistance!

Hope you enjoy your stay here and have great writing opportunities traveling your way!
Welcome to RPR! :D

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out and ask!

If you're ready to find people to write with, you can always use the Find RP tool or check out the Looking for RP forum.

Cheers to making new friends and finding lots of fun RPs to be a part of!
Hello Lotus and welcome to RPR! πŸ˜ƒ
Hi and welcome! Honestly rp is such a great way to practice your writing. If you ever want to talk plot ideas or characters my messages are always open (also I totally get you with the romance thing I'm not the best at rping it but I'm trying to work on it)
Bunny-bubblegum

Welcome to rpr!!!
β™‘π’’π“‡π‘’π‘’π“‰π’Ύπ“ƒπ‘”π“ˆ 𝒢𝓃𝒹 π’²π‘’π“π’Έπ‘œπ“‚π‘’ π“‰π‘œ 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑅𝒫𝑅 π’žπ‘œπ“‚π“‚π“Šπ“ƒπ’Ύπ“‰π“Ž!β™‘

I certainly hope that your experience, regardless if it is for short-lerm or long-term, treats you amazingly! As some already claimed, the RPR Community is pretty active, so I do not behold any doubt that you will find some amazing roleplayers that will make your roleplaying experience worth the time/dedication. There might also even be some that inspire you to adapt and enhance the way you perceive the potential of a prompt.

As always, stay awesome and have a wonderful rest of your day!β™‘
Heya, welcome to RPR. You'll find lots of awesome people, places, things, verbs, adjectives, nouns.... you name it! Here are a few things that may help you to get started. :D

Find RP: is a great way to look for ads other players have put up looking for other players to join in and collab in a game that already has some seed of a plot.

LFRP: Is much the same as Find RP, but you can put up your own ad that can be seen by anyone in the applicable filters.

In both cases you can use filters to find exactly what you are looking for for your optimal RP experience. Also, don't forget about GROUPS, where you can find whole worlds to RP in with other people.

Happy gaming!! See ya around! <3

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Soooo... Hi! I'm Lotus

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus