Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Newbie! Newbie!

Hi, I'm Modest. I come from Russia, and I am here to have fun. My favorite kind of roleplay changes, and I've been roleplaying for six years.

What I do for a living is write and draw, but I'm better at writing. Also... all of my characters have Gacha Life icons of them because my drawing skills are terrible, lol!
Rogue-Scribe

Hello and Welcome! May you enjoy this place very much!
Here is a great resource for character creation here on RP Repository!
Heya, welcome to RPR. You'll find lots of awesome people, places, things, verbs, adjectives, nouns.... you name it! Here are a few things that may help you to get started. :D

Find RP: is a great way to look for ads other players have put up looking for other players to join in and collab in a game that already has some seed of a plot.

LFRP: Is much the same as Find RP, but you can put up your own ad that can be seen by anyone in the applicable filters.

In both cases you can use filters to find exactly what you are looking for for your optimal RP experience. Also, don't forget about GROUPS, where you can find whole worlds to RP in with other people.

Happy gaming!! See ya around! <3
Icysoul

Welcome! I hope you have fun.
β™‘π’’π“‡π‘’π‘’π“‰π’Ύπ“ƒπ‘”π“ˆ 𝒢𝓃𝒹 π’²π‘’π“π’Έπ‘œπ“‚π‘’ π“‰π‘œ 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑅𝒫𝑅 π’žπ‘œπ“‚π“‚π“Šπ“ƒπ’Ύπ“‰π“Ž!β™‘

I certainly hope that your experience, regardless if it is for short-lerm or long-term, treats you amazingly! As some already claimed, the RPR Community is pretty active, so I do not behold any doubt that you will find some amazing roleplayers that will make your roleplaying experience worth the time/dedication. There might also even be some that inspire you to adapt and enhance the way you perceive the potential of a prompt.

As always, stay awesome and have a wonderful rest of your day!β™‘
Kim Site Admin

Welcome to the site! How are you doing navigating so far? Any questions we can help with? :)
Hey there, welcome to RPR! I hope you have a lot of fun here!!
sarah18394729

Newbies players welcome hello, and may I personally welcome you to our website that thousands of people from all over the world come to when they are bored.

Returning players welcome back my fellow players I am glad that you have returned and may I say that RPRepository has changed so much that now people all over the world have come to this site when they're bored.
Hey! Welcome to RPR! I think it's cool that you've been role playing for 6 years! I used to do it when I was younger, and I picked it back up about a year or 2 ago. I hope you enjoy your stay!
Hey welcome to RPR hope you enjoy your time here!
Welcome, Modest!

I hope you have a great time, and be sure to check out the Find RP Tab and Characters Listing to get things rolling! And, the Getting Started Guide can answer some common questions :3
Hi there, and welcome to RPR! I hope you'll have a lovely time here. :)

I'm Shinyrainbowlithogra, I like animals and plants and listening to music, as well as reading and occasionally drawing. I'm a big fan of anime and some movies and TV shows, as well. Have you ever played DnD? I haven't, but it looks fun. Also, I listen to a podcast where they play DnD, sometimes, and it's very cool! Hehehe.
In the dropdown menu up at the top, you can find lots of links! I would encourage you to click them if you like. :) :P :D They have fun things like the Getting Started Guide, the Forums, the Threads, and the Groups! Haha! They also have things like News, Characters, Help, and Bug Report forms! Marvellous! I love the Help section, actually, it's so pleasant. So nicely arranged. So full of beauty and useful things! Teehee! Anyway, feel free to ask some questions or message me anytime you like. I'll do my best, probably, to answer you. So that's that. :) It was nice to virtually meet you! :D :) Maybe I will see you around. Or not. I don't know!

That's about all from me, for now at least. I hope you'll have a lovely time! Be sure you respect your fellow RPRians, listen to the mods, make sure you report a bug if you see one, it's easy and can even be interesting! And hopefully you'll have fun, get some cool ideas or something, make some neat games, have a good time, maybe make some friends, get some writing done, even..... XD Hehe! Anyway! I'm sure you'll have a great time here if you go for it. Take care, please! Have a good one, byebye! :)
-Shinyrainbowlithogra
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
hello to another writer and artist and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Newbie! Newbie!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus