Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » The Character Below is ...

"Yes! Especially pepper-jack cheese. Well at least until I remember it gives me stomachaches and make me really gassy..."

The character below me can eat out at restaurants alone.
Troy (played by Jaws)

"Eating alone is sometimes the cure for long days."

The person below me is a good driver.
Arch (played anonymously)

"As Clumsy as I am, yes I am an amazing driver so much so I drove something of a speeder once, it caught on fire in the end but still quite fun!"

The Person below me is suffering from a series of unfortunate events-
Varian Rüdiger (played anonymously)

"How did you- How did you know?" He seemed surprised. "I woke up and nearly tripped on my blanket this morning. Then I was doing my alchemy and my flask exploded! Do you know how much of a mess that was? A lot. Then when I got done cleaning it up, I slipped on the wet floor where I mopped it." The boy explained.

"Not a good day." He sighed.

The person below me is good at recognizing insects and their names.
Explorer (played by GU7TMUNCH3RZ)

"thhhhhat would be I, Explorer! I love insects and find them very fascinating!"

the person below me loves flowers
Slime reformed into a slime girl and plucks a flower, eating it! "I love flowers!"

The person bellow me can bake delicious sweets.
Ralsei (played by Sunstruck)

“Why thank you! I do pride myself in my sweets, er, more specifically my cakes!”

The person below me loves animals.
the-queen's-spider (played anonymously)

(As Ciel)
"Hm. I am quite fond of dogs..."

The person below me owns a weapon.
Cassandra (played anonymously)

"You caught me. As daughter of Captain of the Royal Guards...You tend to collect stuff." She winked.

The person below me has never rode a horse before.
"It would look intensely awkward, plus they are too cute"

the person below likes curry
"Well, I do certainly like Curry. Especially when I get to make it at home."

The person below me doesn't like spiders.
Delilah (played anonymously)

Delilah is standing on the kitchen countertrying to find a spider, she's visibly distressed " AAAAAA-"

"I dont wanna talk about it-"

The Person Below me Owns Gun
Jeremy (played anonymously)

"I do own a gun, I own lotsa guns! Scattahguns, pistols, sometimes I throw big scary cleavahs at people.. Just normal stuff, yeah!"

The character below me owns a cat
Adael (played by Claine) Topic Starter

Maybe I own a cat. But I think this is a very generous use of the word 'own'. The cat appeared one day. If he wished to leave, he would do so. Although, I would miss him.

The character below has a magical weapon.
"Got plenty of those for killing plenty of monsters."

The character bellow me has saved another's life
With a characteristic as noble as having saved another's life hanging in the air, one would be surprised to see Clickjaw lumbering onto the scene. Hunched over in its sickly slouch, its toxic belly bump throbbing with malicious magickal energy, it looked around. Had its skin not been in a mumified state, it would've been able to sweat in angsty anticipation of the pain it was about to endure. Inside, He almost struggled to push the monstrous Therion's jaws apart, to let its broken, many-voiced answer be heard. They weren't made to speak, but were going to anyway.

"....oooooooneeee..gooot..aaawaaaayyy..." moaned the choir of the dead that sat trapped in Clickjaw's throat. "..bbeeffooooree..tthheee.. shiiiiiffffftt..." Those had been.. easier times. No matter how often He told Clickjaw that it couldn't live without Him, that He'd given it power and might beyond belief, He'd been unsuccesful to beat the nostalgia out of His lowly mortal vessel. Shame, really. Human sentiment almost made Him gag, sometimes. "..wweeee..ooopppeeeennddd.. the.. gaaaaatteessss.." So many sentences in, Clickjaw couldn't keep itself from coughing up the brown, old blood that'd leaked from its even more damaged voicebox. Why was He forcing it to explain these things, if He hated looking back on Clickjaw's mortal life so much? Apparently His love for tormenting the abominable beast overpowered His hate for its former identity..

The character below has a strong fear for something usual.
Miles 'Tails' Prower (played by Foxfarer)

Oh no…Guess it’s my turn! I have a, embarrassing, fear of thunderstorms. It’s just really unpredictable! And when you’re flying all the time it’s something that always worries me. Yet the chances on being struck by lightning are low, and I also fight way dangerous forces! It’s really embarrassing the more I think about it considering the statistics.

The person below really likes reptiles.
Susie (played by Deltarunner)

Are ya kidden? Hell yea i really like reptiles!! We're talking about my kind! Someday i wish i can grow as big as those dinosaurs you see at the museum back home!!! ....uhh minus loosing all of my skin and becoming all bone...

[The person below likes scary things]
Keiko Kennedy (played by Jaws)

"I like horror movies if that counts. Scary folktales and stories are even better."

The person below is afraid of heights
Varian Rüdiger (played anonymously)

"That- Would be me." He nervously laughed. "Uh, falling from high places a lot and having to be saved by Rapunzel can get you a pretty big fear of heights. It's amazing how many times I've fell. Thank gosh Rapunzel has really long hair." He sighed in-relief.

"The Person Below Me is interested in Science."

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » The Character Below is ...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus