Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » The Character Below is ...

Meph Norwish (played by Eros_Calls)

Met a pack of wolves before? I've more than met several packs of wolves. I've been accepted and rejected by them. I have engaged in epic battles for my life and land. And now, I rule a mighty pack as an alpha.

The character below me still uses a walkman (either CD or cassette tape)
Nina Phelps (played by Dawnia)

"I am actually this morning as I garden. I was too lazy to figure out where I left my earbuds."

The character below loves to listen to vinyl records on an old stereo...
"It's nice to appreciate the classics sometimes."

The character below just found a Zune Player while cleaning out the attic.
Dean Patrick (played anonymously)

"Ha! Yes, my old Zune player! I remember when I bought this in college. I had sold all my books back and had some extra cash. This thing was gold for awhile." He look around, only to discover the charger was long gone.

The person below me cracks their knuckles when they get nervous or fidgety.
Calvin McMurray (played by Sunstruck)

“Well, I suppose I do. It’s mainly a force of habit due to the circumstances these days. Besides, when I’m nervous I like to do things with my hands.”

The person below me hates dogs
the-queen's-spider (played anonymously)

POSTING AS SEBASTIAN
"Indeed I do... I much prefer cats.." He looked up and noticed that Calvin, was indeed a cat. "Speaking of which, you are a cat!" He said with sparkling-anime-eyes.

The person below me has been a bodyguard at least once.
"Actually, its what I do for a living. It pays pretty well and great if you wanna get paid for traveling."

The person below me has unjustifiably gotten fired from their job.
Spongebob Squarepants (played anonymously)

"Once! Yeah. Mr. Krabs wanted to save money so he fired me! It was horrible, I was crying a long time, in the Krusty Krab alone! Until I was kicked out, of course. I tried talking with Patrick about it, since he is the master of FUN-employment, and it just wasn't working for me... So I ended up getting jobs, but none of them liked how I cooked things.. Eventually, I gave up. When suddenly, everyone wanted me back to their workplace, saying I was actually the best and was fighting over me! Then a man in a Krabby Patty outfit saved me, and turns out? It was Mr. Krabs here to save me! ...And rehire me, because Squidward wasn't a good frycook." Spongebob told the story.

He frowned and then laughed nervously, "Sorry Squiddy! Just keep practicing flipping those patties and you might get the hang of it soon!"

The person below me loves their job! (Like me, nya ha ha ha ha !)
"I am a Saiyan warrior like my father Shaylot and my mother Parselly!" the Saiyan said proudly to SpongeBob.

the person below me is a good baker
"That, I am. I currently run a small bakery and business has been thriving for quite some time now. And I look forward to getting to teach my children so they can take over one day."

The person below me just had sushi for the very first time.
Adrian Hawthorne (played by VoliminalVerse)

"That's a big negative, ghost rider. I had it when I was stationed in Okinawa last year. Nigiri is my favorite"

the person below me dislikes Family Guy
Buddy Rhodes (played by X2C)

"I find it's sense of humor offensive to certain races or people. Why not build up a persons self-esteem rather than tear it down!"

The person must have a distinct type of facial hair
Kane (played by Claine) Topic Starter

I know it's not considered trendy but I've had it for 20 years. Can't even recognise myself without it.

The character below is a member of nobility.
A pale hand lifts slowly at the back of the room, "Guilty," came a sultry voice. As if he intended to make a speech, he rose from his chair and made his way to where he would be more visible. "My parents were landowners and aristocrats in eighteenth-century France. I was to inherit that title when my father passed on, but fate had taken me away from my home by that point. I did later reclaim my birthright and am still considered a Lord on paper." His pale lips twitched as he suppressed a smirk, "But there is another level of nobility I unintentionally claimed. In a youthful fit of rage, I...may have beheaded a prominent prince in the Vampire Royal Court. Which, you know, led to a massacre. It was this whole thing. Every few decades I get asked to take the place of the ones I killed and join the Vampire Royal Court. But that isn't my cup of tea, I enjoy my freedom far too much."

The character below me is able to astral project in their sleep.
The Hitchhiker (played anonymously)

Gandrell de Lioncourt wrote:
The character below me is able to astral project in their sleep.

“Yeah I done that man! Haven’t recently, but maybe it’s time to go on a journey again.

The Character below is about to drink coffee.
Tess Tripletrek (played anonymously)

The Hitchhiker wrote:
The Character below is about to drink coffee.

"Oh, naturally. I can't start the day without the stuff. Black and bitter like my soul!"

The character below has a red and blue color scheme.
Snow White (played anonymously)

"Hehehe~!" He laughed, a beautiful, laughter emerging from his throat. "I'm not sure if you'd consider my outfit red and blue entirely, but I surely have it on." He smiled warmly.

The character below doesn't like apples (perhaps even for a good reason... <_<)
The character below doesn't like apples (perhaps even for a good reason... <_<)

Victor glanced up at the word 'apple' and cringed slightly. Once upon a time, in his youth he had loved apples. Until one day in school when all that changed. He had a teacher who hated it when student had loose teeth and wiggled them in class. It grated on her nerves and if she had to ask a student to stop more than once, she got annoyed. When the class was at lunch, Victor happened to be sitting across from the boy who had been called out twice that day for wiggling loose teeth. There was a girl to Victor's right who was trying unsuccessfully to open an applesauce, and a girl to Victor's left who was paying more attention to the loose tooth kid than anyone else was. Until the teacher came over and grabbed this kid and pulled the loose tooth out of his mouth! The girl to Victor's left saw the blood and threw up at the exact same moment the little girl to Victor's right managed to open her applesauce but, accidentally, spilled it in Victor's lap. To this day Victor associates apples with vomit.

The character below only enjoys scary stories if they are told by the flickering light of a campfire.
Varian Rüdiger (played anonymously)

(( Pssst, you should put a trigger warning on that post, Eros_Calls. <_<
I know quite a few people on here who is emetophobic (fear of v***ting), including me. ))

"Scary stories are awesome when told by flickering light of a campfire!" Varian proudly said, "It just adds to the spooky-ness." He added.

Nervously, he laughed and also added this too; "I'm not scared of those stories or anything though, why would I- heh-"

The character below is usually associated with the color purple
Kasumi Kocho (played by Reithesniper)

"... I dont have to explain it..."

The Person below is associated with the color red

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » The Character Below is ...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus