Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » The Character Below is ...

"Oh oh oh! That's me!" Bailey raises her hand. "I'm adopted. Couldn't be happier with that, actually! My mother Winifred is great. Taught me how to shapeshift and everything!"

"The person below me has an exotic pet!"
"Oh nice, I actually own two baby red foxes that I had found out in the hills some miles away from home. Not too sure if that's legal- But uh-...Just in case it's not I like to keep kinda quiet about it." Her bold eyes then snapped open in realization. "U-uhm, the person below me is a dropout!"
And with that, she headed straight home.
Peter (played anonymously)

"Guilty as charged. Well, I guess dyin' is technically dropping out?" Peter shrugged, half heartedly trying to keep his wits about him. He didn't really mind 'announcing' the fact that he was technically a drop out and a corpse. "The person below me has a guilty pleasure food they can't keep their grubby little mitts off." He let out an obnoxious barking laugh, squeezing his gut. "Pff! What a little butt-muncher, ya're! Couldn't help ya'self could'ja? Hate to see it." His toothy grin made him look like a weasel.
Rivka (played by Juls)

The goblin's ears drooped down as she was caught red handed with fish that she'd tried to secret away from the market without paying. "Rivka sorry! Rivka love fish! Rivka just take some."

The character below is very ticklish.
Kit (played by Ultimate.Gaymer)

"What? I-I am not! Why am I being made to post this when it, umm... DEFINITELY doesn't apply to me?" (This blatant lie was brought to you by: Kit.)
The character below has, or wants to have, a big garden.
Nina Phelps (played by Dawnia)

"I do have a garden. I have a few actually. I have some flower gardens in front of the house, and I have an herp and vegetable garden in the back sunny corner of the backyard. Are the 'big' per se? that is a matter of perception. They are a lot of work to keep nice."

Nina shrugged before going on. "Some have bigger gardens, and some have smaller gardens. It really isn't the size that matters, but how one uses what they have really. "

She smiled and looked down as she then said, "The Character Below is very sleepy."
"No I'm not!" Z roared in protest, smearing his hand over the bags beneath his eyes with skin-pulling velocity. "Because, uhh.. you know, I've been thinking and stuff! I'm like the youngest in my crew and so I've been around for the least amount of hours, which means that I have the least reason to be tired- sooooo, that's why I actually should be the one staying up the latest!" Artie had used one of her fancy doctory words when he'd tried to explain it to her earlier: dellusional. He'd heard it before but.. come on, everything about his plan was soaked with logic! Plus, it would only be beneficial to the whole crew, because now he could give Spritz and Art their respective before-bed hugs and fistbumps instead of the other way around. Economical as heck! "Bbbbuuuuut!" he slurred after spending a full thirty seconds looking at the blonde woman with nothing behind his eyes. "Since I've.. umm.. proven, proven my point, I think it won't hurt to take a very little nap and stuff.."

"Oh, and umm.." No slipping into his Randle-sized (stolen) PJ shirt just yet; he couldn't drift off without leaving something behind to keep the game going! "So uhh, the next, um.. the.. the person below me, like, genuinely likes to sleep in for AGES. And I mean like, sleeping in way past 9am and stuff!" See? That would keep 'em happy! With the cycle fulfilled, Zero was secretly delighted to retreat back into the cozy blackness of cyberspace to sneak in a powernap in his ever-comfy Rustbucket bunk..
"I absolutely would if I could, kid," Eleanor pinches the bridge of her nose, minding her glasses. "I can't afford to, however. Being late to work isn't very desirable... But I can't help it. Neither can Elliot. They need energy, and thus I need extra sleep to compensate. I don't mind sleeping in on weekends, though. Having naps is also nice."

Eleanor shoots a glance at her chest, alerted. "What? I'm just being honest. I know its not your fault."

"Let's see..." Eleanor readjusted her glasses. "The individual below me owns their own spaceship."
The Hitchhiker (played anonymously)

"I do.... several actually. I carry them in my pocket because I never know when I'll need one."

*debates using one but decides this is not the time or place*

"The character below is surfing the waves of the astral plane."
Revenant (played by Churchtuary)

Such an astronomical low probability for it to happen, but Thumber still manages to rob a chuckle from the guy before him; "Now that's a new one.", Revenant finds himself with a smirk on his features that simply doesn't go away no matter how vile are the thoughts he conjures in his mind, just to punish himself from being gifted that little smile. Amidst such dark scenarios, in his head, he pictures The Hitchiker on a summer getup - or not getup at all - literally surfing across the searing coronas and storms of a mighty red giant. He - and, the remainder of his crew, of course - are all there, passing by, handful of million kilometers away, peering at a telescope at the absolute madman surfing across a star.

"You can say I do, yeah. I just wish it was fun as actual surfing. Well, at least I think surfing must be fun.". The smile remains in The Revenant's face, he'll later curse The Hitchiker's later for ruining his bad mood, but for the time being, he accepts playing along; "Living near water and surfing in space are equally privileged luxuries, anyway, so I'll just ask; What do you do for fun?"

"And I swear by my paycheck, if its something edgy I'm going to noogie you so hard I'll make your scalp will fall off."

((And I just realized this is not the questions games. I knew something was wrong. Oh, well.))
Chemical Saki (played by starwolf)

“Oh that’s a hard one cause I like to do a lot of things for fun but the my favorite thing to do for fun is going to parks or forests and just explore cause you can always find new things that you could randomly find and make it your treasure!”

“Anyways uh… what’s your favorite place that gives you cherishing memories!”

(Oops I thought it was the question one as well)
MangoNekros

((Revenant is Churchtuary's character?I remember we were in a group rp that just died and he made a meme of some guy poking the dm with a stick.))
(( My brother in Christ, Rev & Church is like bread and butter 🤌🤌 ))
Derrick Mueller (played anonymously)

OOC: The game kind of went off-track so I’ll try and bring it back.

“Surfing the astral plane? Well, I surf… a lot… and I’ve done it tripping on mushrooms, so does that count?”

Derrick shrugged and remembers that rainbow-coloured astral trip riding the Big Azur waves. He was fortunate to not have flipped. Was told it was some of his best rides. He just wished he could clearly remember it.

“So yeah, I surf for fun mostly, but I do compete sometimes. Have to say that Oahu’s North Shore Beach has given me some of my best and most cherished memories.”

Pausing to cough a little, Derrick then said, I bet the next person loves the water as much as I do.
Bubbles (played anonymously)

The ocean is my favorite thing!

The character below is not yet an adult.
Josuke Ivanov (played by TiredWriter)

“You are correct, got two years left of age and high school.”

The character below also like bubblegum.
Marianne Martinez (played anonymously)

"I do like bubblegum. I like gum in general. sometimes it has to be nicotine gum, but all gum tends to keep me from smoking a cigarette."

*Marianne checks to make sure she oiled the bolt of her AK before re-assembling it.

"The character below is wanted by the law."
Shai (played by Ultimate.Gaymer)

"Oh, absolutely," Shai said cheerfully. "In at least a few galaxies... And in some cases, I'm even guilty of the crimes they accused me of!"
"Speaking of crimes, the person below me is an arsonist!"
((OOC: Yes))

IC -
The wolverine man blinked, scratched his head and tried to go back with his thoughts to those spelling lessons he received in the labs, trying to remember what 'arsonist' meant. Because he couldn't for his sake come up with a satisfactory explanation, he decided that his first impression - that the word was an insult - had to be the correct one.

"WHO YA CALLIN' AN ARSONIST?!" he roared, baring his fangs as he reached out for the flamethrower he kept strapped to his back. "Insult me another time and I'll burn your house down WITHOUT LEMONS! Got it?! Look that I'm not joking, I BURNED A DINOSAUR! Totally grilled it! Until he was a big pile of charred bones! Wanna see how long it takes me to grill YOU next?!"

"... the character below is ALSO someone who doesn't like bein' insulted with 'em FANCY WORDS! If you gotta insult me do it in a way I can understand!"
SPAMT (played anonymously)

INSULTED BY THE [FancyWords] ?? ME?? EAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

NEVER.

NO. INSULT SPAMTON AND HE'LL [AbandonYouForTheSlime].

THE [LifeForm] B3LOW LIKES MY FANTASTIC [DEALS]! [Deals]! [deals.]!

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » The Character Below is ...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus