Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » The Character Below is ...

A'sallit (played by hexblading)

A'sallit instantly straightened his clothes, knowing a myriad of ink and marks lined his skin beneath ironed cloth and fine threads. He coughed, the glitter of magical gold ink peeking from the gap between his flared sleeve and the leather of his gloves. On his wrist atop his veins was a singular tattoo not made to regulate the flow of aether, but solely for decoration, in the form of an axe crossed over with a dagger. He ran a thumb over the delicate piece of art, and took in a deep breath.

"My advice is to never take any body modification out of a place of sentiment; do them only out of necessity. You will regret it, in due time."
New_Canvas.png
"The next person has problems budgeting their money."
“Well, now I feel as if that was a direct attack.” Her lips twitched, neither into a frown nor a smile, as if she were unclear as to how to react. Something ignited beneath her eyes. Such fury might have been intimidating if it weren’t such a silly matter to be frustrated over. “I may blow my money on.. unnecessary items, but they surely can be worth it. For a day or two.”

“The person below has a hard time recalling things. What a shame.”
Raven Romanoff (played by SoulHeart57)

“It’s more of a thing where i don’t want to recall things. I don’t like my past… it haunts me… i feel terrible about it.”

The person below has been forced to work for someone they don’t want too…
Atlas (played by EmoAndrewHussie)

Atlas has had to work for people his whole life

the character below is often paranoid of newcomers
Jhalue Ninn (played by Juls)

Paranoia in the Underdark is a healthy trait to have. Of everyone, newcomers and known entities alike.

The character below is not fun to be around when they are drunk.
Eric Gwàiwù (played by Dib2435)

" Oh you little brat.." Eric said embarrassed not happy to cough up that this was true " An my best friend wonder why I stay way from alcohol... "

" The Character below me has been known to lose their cool very easily "
Fero Beck Cameron (played by Icysoul)

Fero smirked a bit. "Your right. I do." He said, bloody axe in hand.

"The character below me is known to care for others above themselves."
Lillian smiled slightly, "Well, I am caretaker. It is my job, and I am fully prepared t Io take my life for the children." She thought for moment, "For other random people? If need be.. I suppose I would put their life above mine unless given a reason. That said.. I am known for putting others above me, but mostly by locals."

Lillian checked the time, then smiled slightly, "Well, I have to leave soon, but... The character below me would join me for story time with the daycare kids."
Cohen Magnus Howler (played by Icysoul)

“I like stories.” He said, wagging. “My husband tells me lots!” Cohen kept wagging as he thought.

“The person or creature below me is funny when needed.”
Dean Winchester (played anonymously)

"Hell, I'm always funny," Dean said without hesitation. "When needed, not when needed -- crisis or no, I always have a good one-liner stowed just for the occasion. It's part of my innate charm."

The Hunter took a moment to consider before making an honest effort to participate. "The next chump probably has one of those skeletons in their closet that they don't like to talk about. Y'know, something embarrassing and nothing really too serious, and because I brought it up, you have to let the whole world know about it. Them's the rules!"

tv-shows-supernatural.gif
Dark and Depressing (played by PinkBrat)

"How do you know about Bernie?!" The young woman asked while looking absolutely horrified of the fact that someone had been in her closet. Melanie hadn't exactly understood that he wasn't being literal about the skeleton. "Was he in your closet because the other day I went in there, because the angels told me that something was wrong, and I did not see him in there. But it's okay. Bernie is mean and he likes to make you feel bad about yourself. Don't feel bad though. You look like a capable guy. You can break his bones next time he's mean to you. I bet the angels will laugh." To anyone other than herself, she wasn't making a lot of sense.

Somehow, deep down, part of her knew that this was a game. "I bet the next person can hear angels too. I can't be the only special person."
Elaine Van Freyr (played by 0089)

"Ohhhh!!! I do hear voices! Though...Im not sure if it's a special talent or a concerning mental problem...Mhhh anyhow! Im not sure if any of them is an angel...I guess so...I mean statistically one is bound to be one due the number of them! Add up the possibility of multiple multiverses simultaneously where one reality all imaginary voices are angels soo uhmmm ...maybe?...Mhhhh I need to ask each one."

"Ok!!! The next person has...let me see what the quantum random generator has in store.... Ohh! The next person must have a... Collection of exactly 3316.87 coca cola crazy bones! From an era called the 90's? Hah! Talk about crazy! Hahahaha!"
Patches (played by GingerHades)

Patches stared blankly as the crazy lady rambled on about having a very specific collection of very specific things. They most certainly did not have what she described (and to be fair, I don't think anyone here does)... but they could obtain them in the Dreamworld, so close enough! Patches jumped up high, waving a paw in the air with a dumb little smile. "Patches doooooeeees! Heeheehee."

Patches ran a mitten through their woolly dreadlocks, reaching for the string on their back. "Friend below is reaaaaally good at Hide and Seek!"
The war machine nodded vigorously at Patches, before scratching into the dirt in broken, simplified English, "I've been fugitive 50 years, nobody found me yet!"

The titan thought for a moment, before etching into the ground, "Next person is good fighter, and good friend."
Meph Norwish (played by Eros_Calls)

Meph presses a towel to his face to catch the sweat as it beads up and rolls down his face onto his neck and beyond. He hangs the towel over the back of his neck and offers a modest grin. "I've been know to get into a fight or twelve. When you live your life in a gladiator style arena, it tends to happen."

He begins to remove the viciously scared leather chest piece that adorned his torso. "As for loyalty, it's a fault of mine. I'm way too trusting and desire to see in the good in the most selfish and ruthless individuals." With a slight shrug of his shoulders he headed off into the shadows to see what fate would bring him next.

The character below me has an invisible friend who has poltergeist-like behaviors, causing the character to always have to make up excuses for them.
Rivka (played by Juls)

Goblin spirits, though often helpful to Rivka in her quest and by performing favors such as healing, can be troublesome and tricky.

The character below takes their daily horoscope to heart.
Gina Gamm (played by Dawnia)

"I do read my horoscope and if it is a raceday and it is a dark projection, I will not push myself."

The next character is lonely.
"Well, considering that my extended family wants absolutely nothing to do with me and half of my peers are in fact afraid of me and don't wanna talk to me, yeah, it's pretty lonely."

The character below me is athletic.
Salty (played by Reithesniper)

"Quite, I need to be to forge my weapons, yes?" She'd ask attempting to make small talk so she may think of a question

The person below me is tired of loud people
Mad Rat (played anonymously)

"...Relatable."

The person below me dreams of cheese.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » The Character Below is ...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus