Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Long time RPer but new to the Repository

Hello! I'm SpaceGators, nice to meet you all!

I'm awful at introductions and generally anxious when I first meet people but when I warm up to you that usually settles down!

I'm a fan of tabletop and freeform roleplay as well as LARP. As much as I'd be interested in a tabletop style I'm mostly interested in freeform right now. I often create cosplays of my OCs and film TikToks with them there under the name Spacegators.

I enjoy small private roleplays and group roleplays but usually I like to keep it between 2-5 people just to avoid it getting very clustered. I'm willin to give larger groups a try though.

I don't have a specific favourite roleplay, I can get on board with just about anything but I'm not much a fan of anything too overly descriptive in the romance category or when it comes to gore.

In terms of how long I've been roleplaying....maybe close to 16-18 years? I honestly can't remember at this point. But I do love a go with the flow, world and character building style of roleplay. I don't stress too much.

I really enjoy making Pinterest boards for my characters and like the Virgo I am they're all very organized lol.

Remove this ad

Hello and Welcome to RP Repository!
Newbies players welcome and hello, and may I personally welcome you to our website that thousands of people from all over the world come to, and just so you know we are like a family community with each player having their own role I am happy you decided to be in our not so little community I hope you are happy to be here


Returning players welcome back my fellow players I am glad that you have returned and may I say that RPRepository has changed so much that now people all over the world have come to this site, we are a family-friendly community and all ages are welcome to our home away from home,
Welcome, SpaceGators. It's okay to be anxious. People here are nice and supportive.
SpaceGators Topic Starter

Rogue-Scribe wrote:
Hello and Welcome to RP Repository!

Thanks!
Icysoul wrote:
Welcome, SpaceGators. It's okay to be anxious. People here are nice and supportive.

I'm glad to hear it! It's been a long time since I joined a roleplay community outside of my familiar group but that's LARP based so unfortunately with the state of things it's been hard to keep up with it lol
Welcome to our community! We hope that you find good friends and enjoy your time in this kind site!
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3
Welcome to RPR!!
β™‘π’’π“‡π‘’π‘’π“‰π’Ύπ“ƒπ‘”π“ˆ 𝒢𝓃𝒹 π’²π‘’π“π’Έπ‘œπ“‚π‘’ π“‰π‘œ 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑅𝒫𝑅 π’žπ‘œπ“‚π“‚π“Šπ“ƒπ’Ύπ“‰π“Ž!β™‘

I certainly hope that your experience, regardless if it is for short-lerm or long-term, treats you amazingly! As some already claimed, the RPR Community is pretty active, so I do not behold any doubt that you will find some amazing roleplayers that will make your roleplaying experience worth the time/dedication. There might also even be some that inspire you to adapt and enhance the way you perceive the potential of a prompt.

As always, stay awesome and have a wonderful rest of your day!β™‘
SpaceGators Topic Starter

Rinny_Howler wrote:
Welcome to our community! We hope that you find good friends and enjoy your time in this kind site!

Thank you!
ChocolateIceCream wrote:
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3

Thanks!!
Kruhee wrote:
Welcome to RPR!!

Thank you!
adriticellai wrote:
β™‘π’’π“‡π‘’π‘’π“‰π’Ύπ“ƒπ‘”π“ˆ 𝒢𝓃𝒹 π’²π‘’π“π’Έπ‘œπ“‚π‘’ π“‰π‘œ 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑅𝒫𝑅 π’žπ‘œπ“‚π“‚π“Šπ“ƒπ’Ύπ“‰π“Ž!β™‘

I certainly hope that your experience, regardless if it is for short-lerm or long-term, treats you amazingly! As some already claimed, the RPR Community is pretty active, so I do not behold any doubt that you will find some amazing roleplayers that will make your roleplaying experience worth the time/dedication. There might also even be some that inspire you to adapt and enhance the way you perceive the potential of a prompt.

As always, stay awesome and have a wonderful rest of your day!β™‘

I appreciate the warm welcome β™‘
SpaceGators Topic Starter

sarah18394729 wrote:
Newbies players welcome and hello, and may I personally welcome you to our website that thousands of people from all over the world come to, and just so you know we are like a family community with each player having their own role I am happy you decided to be in our not so little community I hope you are happy to be here


Returning players welcome back my fellow players I am glad that you have returned and may I say that RPRepository has changed so much that now people all over the world have come to this site, we are a family-friendly community and all ages are welcome to our home away from home,

Ah I missed this one! But thank you so much!
Welcome, SpaceGators! (Cool nick by the way XD)

I'm new here too and I'm really liking RPRepository! :)
SpaceGators Topic Starter

cri86titanium wrote:
Welcome, SpaceGators! (Cool nick by the way XD)

I'm new here too and I'm really liking RPRepository! :)

Same! I like being able to catalogue the characters especially!
Yes, even the character page building tools are awesome, very quick and easy to use and everything's sorted out so easily and nifty! :D Very very cool ^_^
Haha, love the username, SpaceGators! And welcome :3


Do you have any favorite genres? I'd recommend checking out the Groups Listing and Posting an RP Ad, or browsing the Find RP Tab and Looking for RP Forum to get started. Enjoy your time, and I hope you find lots of other highly creative partners/groups and roleplays!
Hallo, and welcome to RPR! I hope you have fun here, too!
Hey, welcome to RPR!! I hope you have fun here!!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Long time RPer but new to the Repository

Moderators: Keke, Libertine, Cass, Sanne, Heimdall, Ben, Darth_Angelus