Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Intro

I'm a female roleplayer for about 8 years now.
I like to write on a daily basis, but private life happens sometimes so that is not always possible.

I have 2 characters, one for a Harry potter Roleplay and one for others such as Band roleplay, horror, supernatural beings, sons of anarchy, pirates of the caribbean etc.

I like to play female characters the most, shipping them to a male or female. So i roleplay FxM or FXF.

I'm also able to roleplay male or female canons, but then i would like to do a double up where we both roleplay an OC and canon.

I like to roleplay in times such as medieval, pirate and the here and now.

If you are interested in roleplaying with me send me a message! I would love to get things up and going again.
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3
Rogue-Scribe

Hello and Welcome to RP Repository! It’s cool you mention Sons of Anarchy! Love the show!

I found this character creation help page invaluable in my creating character pages here. There is a lot of detail that can be incorporated. Maybe it will be an assistance to you! Look forward to your sharing your creativity with us!
Icysoul

Welcome, YuraJoella.
YuraJoella Topic Starter

Icysoul wrote:
Welcome, YuraJoella.

Thank you! Icysoul
YuraJoella Topic Starter

Rogue-Scribe wrote:
Hello and Welcome to RP Repository! It’s cool you mention Sons of Anarchy! Love the show!

I found this character creation help page invaluable in my creating character pages here. There is a lot of detail that can be incorporated. Maybe it will be an assistance to you! Look forward to your sharing your creativity with us!

Ohh i love it too! It is my favorite show to be honest.

Thank you for your help, i already had characterforms before entering this forum but i will take a look at it, maybe it'll help improve some things.
YuraJoella Topic Starter

ChocolateIceCream wrote:
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3

Thank you! It is appreciated ❀
Welcome!! I'm new too ^_^
β™‘π’’π“‡π‘’π‘’π“‰π’Ύπ“ƒπ‘”π“ˆ 𝒢𝓃𝒹 π’²π‘’π“π’Έπ‘œπ“‚π‘’ π“‰π‘œ 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑅𝒫𝑅 π’žπ‘œπ“‚π“‚π“Šπ“ƒπ’Ύπ“‰π“Ž!β™‘

I certainly hope that your experience, regardless if it is for short-lerm or long-term, treats you amazingly! As some already claimed, the RPR Community is pretty active, so I do not behold any doubt that you will find some amazing roleplayers that will make your roleplaying experience worth the time/dedication. There might also even be some that inspire you to adapt and enhance the way you perceive the potential of a prompt.

As always, stay awesome and have a wonderful rest of your day!β™‘
sarah18394729

Newbies players welcome and hello, and may I personally welcome you to our website that thousands of people from all over the world come to, and just so you know we are like a family community with each player having their own role I am happy you decided to be in our not so little community I hope you are happy to be here

Returning players welcome back my fellow players I am glad that you have returned and may I say that RPRepository has changed so much that now people all over the world have come to this site, we are a family-friendly community and all ages are welcome to our home away from home.
YuraJoella Topic Starter

cri86titanium wrote:
Welcome!! I'm new too ^_^
Welcome to you too! 😊
YuraJoella Topic Starter

adriticellai wrote:
β™‘π’’π“‡π‘’π‘’π“‰π’Ύπ“ƒπ‘”π“ˆ 𝒢𝓃𝒹 π’²π‘’π“π’Έπ‘œπ“‚π‘’ π“‰π‘œ 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑅𝒫𝑅 π’žπ‘œπ“‚π“‚π“Šπ“ƒπ’Ύπ“‰π“Ž!β™‘

I certainly hope that your experience, regardless if it is for short-lerm or long-term, treats you amazingly! As some already claimed, the RPR Community is pretty active, so I do not behold any doubt that you will find some amazing roleplayers that will make your roleplaying experience worth the time/dedication. There might also even be some that inspire you to adapt and enhance the way you perceive the potential of a prompt.

As always, stay awesome and have a wonderful rest of your day!β™‘
Thank you for your warm welcome! It is very much appreciated
YuraJoella Topic Starter

sarah18394729 wrote:
Newbies players welcome and hello, and may I personally welcome you to our website that thousands of people from all over the world come to, and just so you know we are like a family community with each player having their own role I am happy you decided to be in our not so little community I hope you are happy to be here

Returning players welcome back my fellow players I am glad that you have returned and may I say that RPRepository has changed so much that now people all over the world have come to this site, we are a family-friendly community and all ages are welcome to our home away from home.

Thank you ver much!
Welcome, YuraJoella - interesting icon, by the way!

I hope you have a great time and find lots of interesting rp's. :)
Hallo, and welcome to RPR! I hope you have fun here, too!
YuraJoella Topic Starter

Elysian-Wolf wrote:
Welcome, YuraJoella - interesting icon, by the way!

I hope you have a great time and find lots of interesting rp's. :)

Thanks a lot! First off al its the cover of my favorite album never is now by tim skold and second of all it id a wolf so thats why i chose it lol 😊
YuraJoella Topic Starter

Yohanon wrote:
Hallo, and welcome to RPR! I hope you have fun here, too!

Yess thank you and you have fun either!!
Hey, welcome to RPR!! I hope you have fun here!!
YuraJoella Topic Starter

Mejasoulfruit wrote:
Hey, welcome to RPR!! I hope you have fun here!!
Thank you! I hope so too
Rinny_Howler

Welcome! Hope you can find good friends and rp partners!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Intro

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus