Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hi Hi! : 3

Hi! Im Lil Donut. My favorite RP is romance but im fine with whatever. I hope to find some good RP's. I been RPing for 3 years. I have one pet named Winston. My favorite subject is Reading. I am in school. I hope to become a artist. I have no questions.
Welcome to RPR, Lil Donut! :)

I hope you find some great stories here!
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3
Icysoul

Welcome, Lil-Donut. I hope we can become friends
Kenna Ferren (played by Buried_In_A_Book)

Welcome! I love your name. It sounds like a parody rapper 🤣
Hope you find many new friends and hope we can play some!
Welcome! ^_^
Rogue-Scribe

Hello and Welcome to RP Repository!
Hey! Welcome to rpr! I hope you have a lot of fun!
Rinny_Howler

Welcome to our community! Enjoy making news friends!
sarah18394729

Newbies players welcome and hello, and may I personally welcome you to our website that thousands of people from all over the world come to, and just so you know we are like a family community with each player having their own role I am happy you decided to be in our not so little community I hope you are happy to be here

Returning players welcome back my fellow players I am glad that you have returned and may I say that RPRepository has changed so much that now people all over the world have come to this site, we are a family-friendly community and all ages are welcome to our home away from home
Welcome to RPR!

If you're ready to find people to write with, you can always use the Find RP option or browse the Looking for RP forum.

Here's to hoping you have a lot of fun RPs and a make new friends!
Welcome to RPR!
Hi little donut welcome to RPR. Im sure you will find plenty of people willing to do romance rp's with. Good luck to you.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hi Hi! : 3

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus