Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello

Hello, Rp Repository community I am New here. I am Keanu Ackerman Joachim who is a Kitsune Prince of the Dawn world. I am into Fantasy, supernatural, animals (speak Human tongue) Rp; I am a Self writer, I read books, I like drawing, I am into Anime, Manga and I only play certain Video games I have a great interest within the series.
Rogue-Scribe

Hello and Welcome to RP Repository!
Ohhh a kirsune. My OC Light Raygun says hi, she has a big thing for foxes XDa
And very cool you're a self author!! :D
Hey there, welcome to RPR! I hope you have a lot of fun here!
sarah18394729

Newbies players welcome and hello, and may I personally welcome you to our website that thousands of people from all over the world come to, and just so you know we are like a family community with each player having their own role I am happy you decided to be in our not so little community I hope you are happy to be here

Returning players welcome back my fellow players I am glad that you have returned and may I say that RPRepository has changed so much that now people all over the world have come to this site, we are a family-friendly community and all ages are welcome to our home away from home
Welcome to RPR!

If you're ready to find people to write with, you can always use the Find RP option or browse the Looking for RP forum.

:)
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3
Rinny_Howler

Welcome Keanu!!! Hope you find good friends and rp partners here!
Icysoul

Welcome to the family!
Kenna Ferren (played by Buried_In_A_Book)

Hi! Welcome to the site!
Welcome to RPR!
Keanu Joachim Ackerman (played by KeanuAckerman) Topic Starter

Thank you for the warm welcome to the RPR website, I hope I can find great Rp partners and great friends on here. I like the friend and Family vibe on this site, I will fully enjoy myself on here and I am open to all the friend requests I can get on RPR website. :3
Greeting fellow RPer welcome to RPR. I hope you enjoy your time here. What ever type of rp you like you will definitely find others to rp with. again welcome and enjoy!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus