Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » *Insert topic title here*

SinkingScream

Hello, my name is SinkingScream, or Silk works as well. There's not much to know about me, except I'm kinda bad at conversations irl and as me, I'm better with my characters, idk why- but I also advise you to look at my bio for other information. I have been roleplaying for quite a while on other sights, I like to try different roleplay types, so any roleplay kind should do fine. I'm not really good a deciding for myself, so if I say I don't care or mind, I mean it, I promise I'm not trying to be rude, I am just undecidable. I have a bit of a bad memory, so if I ask you to remind me of something, or if it takes me a bit to reply, I'm most likely trying to remember what was happening. I look forward to roleplaying with whoever wants to, and I almost always will say yes if you can work with my schedule. You will always be excused for late responses, if you will excuse me as well. Have a lovely day, night, or whatever time it is for you.
Rinny_Howler

Hello Silk! I hope you enjoy your time at this website!
Hi and welcome to RPR!
Rogue-Scribe

Hello there! Welcome Silky to RP Repository!
Hoping you find this place a wonderful place to roleplay!

Looking forward to seeing your characters! I found this character creation help page invaluable in getting character pages set-up here. There is a lot of detail that can be incorporated. Maybe it will be an assistance to you?

Of course we talk really small here, and there is a games forum, and a character list, and one can generally get lost here. Enjoy!
Hey! yeah I'm bad at conversation too, but if you are interested in RPing, please come DM me!
Darrin Butler (played by Buried_In_A_Book)

Welcome to RPR, I'm sure you will have a great time!
Angel Dust (played anonymously)

Hello and welcome to rpr, enjoy your stay
sarah18394729

Well hello to every gender out there my name is Sarah but my Full Name is Katelynn Renee Saraphina Morgan and I am 17 years old about to be 18 Next year March 17, 2021, and I Have been roleplaying on here for a while so I am just here to say my official introduction to any and all players so here we GO!!!!!

Newbies players welcome and hello, and may I personally welcome you to our website that thousands of people from all over the world come to, and just so you know we are like a family community with each player having their own role I am happy you decided to be in our not so little community I hope you are happy to be here

Returning players welcome back my fellow players I am glad that you have returned and may I say that RPRepository has changed so much that now people all over the world have come to this site, we are a family-friendly community and all ages are welcome to our home away from home.

and for The LGBTQ+ community, I hope you find your one true love because there are so many people on here that could be you're soulmate/online Lover!!!!
Hi Silk, welcome to RPR!

Don't worry yourself about response time, or being accidentally rude; from what I've seen, everyone around here is very gentle and patient.

Hope you'll have a lot of fun on the site!
Icysoul

SinkingScream, welcome!
Raspberry_Beret

Welcome to RPR, Silk. I hope you find many fun stories and RP's and have a lot of good friends.
Welcome!
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3
hi, welcome to RPR!! I hope you have a lot of fun here!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » *Insert topic title here*

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus