Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » another newbie?!?!

anchorsaway

Hi there! I'm a long-term writer, looking for someone to unleash my creative juices! I love writing, sometimes I don't realise quite how much I'm writing, but hey, it's all in the details! I usually write multipara's to novella, but a chunky paragraph with a decent amount of detail is also accepted! I'm looking for a longer-term roleplay, and don't really mind where we do it, be it here or Google Docs, whatever. Most characters that I play/will play are a little dated (eg, 18th-century pirate, Victorian's, e.t.c) but I'm always more than willing to change and expand my characters to fit into a roleplay. The only thing I say is that if she's a pirate, she's going to be a pirate. If she's a one-eyed, one-horned flyin' purple people eater well... you get the idea!

Other than that, I really look forward to writing with you guys, and hope that we can create some amazing adventures together!
Raspberry_Beret

Welcome to RPR. There are so many wonderful multi-para and novella writers here, so you have come to a wonderful place. I hope you find many wonderful stories and a lot of good friends.
Hi anchor! Welcome to RPR! Your one-eyed purple people eater sounds like delightful company to keep!

I'm also quite the lengthy RP writer, and there are a lot of those on this site, so you'll fit right in.

I'm a big fan of old-school fantasy, but I've never tried playing a Victorian era character. I might just be willing to try with someone who seems as motivated as you. Feel free to PM me if you'd like to set something up and don't mind a bit of a slow RP response time (usually once a day).

With all that said, I welcome you again to RPR!
Icysoul

Welcome, anchorsaway
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3
Rinny_Howler

Welcome to our community anchorsaway!
Hello welcome to RPR. I hope you have an amazing time here!
Welcome! Please ask any one of us to RP while you enjoy your stay!
Yellowbeard (played anonymously)

It be anchors that ere aweigh in’! Welcome to Argh Pee Repository!
Hey!! Welcome to RPR! I saw (& replied) to your post! I hope you have a lot of fun here and I hope we get to write!
sarah18394729

Well hello to every gender out there my name is Sarah but my Full Name is Katelynn Renee Saraphina Morgan and I am 17 years old about to be 18 Next year March 17, 2021, and I Have been roleplaying on here for a while so I am just here to say my official introduction to any and all players so here we GO!!!!!

Newbies players welcome and hello, and may I personally welcome you to our website that thousands of people from all over the world come to, and just so you know we are like a family community with each player having their own role I am happy you decided to be in our not so little community I hope you are happy to be here

Returning players welcome back my fellow players I am glad that you have returned and may I say that RPRepository has changed so much that now people all over the world have come to this site, we are a family-friendly community and all ages are welcome to our home away from home.

And Because it's almost Christmas for everyone around the world I just wanted to say MARRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE!!!!
Angel Dust (played anonymously)

Interesting rp layout thoughts, welcome to the site
Kenna Ferren (played by Buried_In_A_Book)

Welcome to RPR! I'm sure you will find lots of great people here. Your characters are interesting and hope to chat and rp with you soon!
Welcome, anchoraway and really hope you enjoy this site. I'm fairly new myself but simply loving all the cool RPs and the amazing people who lend their creativity to it! ^_^

And I feel you about writing a lot - I suffer from that myself X'D I've been told in the past (not on this site, but by a person whom I considered a friend and who later turned out to be a bully) that I am "wordy" and write shitty walls of text -__-'

You are on: Forums » Introductions » another newbie?!?!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus