Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Official Masquerade Topic - Winter 2020

((Lemme just cast true polymorph to turn Ivian into an actual magical sword))
((Frisk your Look character gets my vote for the most precious guest in my book))
((I'm big sad I didn't get here for longer conversations... Net Year though right!?))
Pericles (played by Libertine)

((Arch, I really liked that moment where Dragoness was just grateful to be a part of things and not being chased by an angry mob, that was extremely sweet))
((I didn't interact with Look, but when I read the posts from him, he was so adorable! GAH! I wish I interacted with him!))

((just glad you squeezed in when you could Salsa!))
((@Archaic you got me good I had no idea. I was worried you might not make it ! :’D ))
((I absolutely agree, reading looks character page was FUN!))
((YOU GUYS ARE TOO NICE??))
The Duchess (played by Kim) Topic Starter

((We may do more of these than just a Winter Masquerade in future. We may have a summer one also, or even one every season, depending on scheduling and people's interest levels. There's going to be a survey posted in the news and on our social medias soon about which events you attended this year and which ones you'd like to see come back -- jump on that and let me know if you want more masqs! :)))

((Look was a busy lad, when he scampered off to go help others a tiny hand extended from my heart and reached after him))

((SEASONAL FAE PARTIES. ONE FOR EACH COURT))
((Fae parties? Like...faeries?))
The Duchess (played by Kim) Topic Starter

((I'm not totally sure I can sustain for another 12 hours straight so we might massage the scheduling or break them into two days or something, but we'll see! XD))
Krillian Tawny Naida (played anonymously)

(( Thank you Kim! ^o^ This was very fun! One of the first Events I've taken part of too 0-0 so twas a nice first impression! ))
((@Lib, ahhhh thank you :'3 she's been sort of a vague concept in my head for a while now, so I thought this might be a fun way to flesh her out a bit! :3

@FishyFrisk, haha, sorry to worry you XD I was gonna PM ya and be like "can you guess who I am??" but decided to wait >:D))
((I know the feeling, Kim. I can't go 12 straight hours, either.))
((I think having each a theme would be cool like winter masquerade fall costume party... just a thought))

((halve it and make two days ;) or something. we'll vote. diplomacy!))
(( @Libertine ahhh ;A;
Also YES. I think two days sounds great yeah))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Official Masquerade Topic - Winter 2020

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus