Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Official Masquerade Topic - Winter 2020

Pericles (played by Libertine)

((SEASONAL FAE PARTIES. ONE FOR EACH COURT))
((Fae parties? Like...faeries?))
The Duchess (played by Kim) Topic Starter

((I'm not totally sure I can sustain for another 12 hours straight so we might massage the scheduling or break them into two days or something, but we'll see! XD))
Krillian Tawny Naida (played anonymously)

(( Thank you Kim! ^o^ This was very fun! One of the first Events I've taken part of too 0-0 so twas a nice first impression! ))
((@Lib, ahhhh thank you :'3 she's been sort of a vague concept in my head for a while now, so I thought this might be a fun way to flesh her out a bit! :3

@FishyFrisk, haha, sorry to worry you XD I was gonna PM ya and be like "can you guess who I am??" but decided to wait >:D))
((I know the feeling, Kim. I can't go 12 straight hours, either.))
((I think having each a theme would be cool like winter masquerade fall costume party... just a thought))

((halve it and make two days ;) or something. we'll vote. diplomacy!))
Maw (played by beschun)

( i have to say, this was pretty fun!!! a good way to show my face since i was quiet since i first joined, it got me to interact--
(( @Libertine ahhh ;A;
Also YES. I think two days sounds great yeah))
((I'd like to maybe get a roleplay going with a couple of you guys later! Looking at you archaic and lib))

((Yeah, the Duchess was a Fae being whose purpose was throwing kick-ass winter festivals :D The others may or may not work for fae hosts; I want to move around settings and time periods to try and attract a wide array of potential characters, but it would be sad to never see the Duchess or the Mari Lwyd again, so maybe we visit them again some years ;)))

((YESSSSS I'm so glad so many of you decided to dip a toe in on this one! It was t h r i l l i n g!))
Ivian (played by Ilmarinen)

((Reskin her as a space duchess :3))
(( *eyes Lib & Solar* <.<))

((tbh, I got super wrapped up in errands, came home, took a shower, but just as I stepped in I was like OH NO THE MASQUERADE IS TODAY and I've never showered so fast. I was very glad to get in on the later half of this to see the finale and unmasking))
((What was your speedrun time on the shower any% Lib?))

((Still same Duchess, mistress of winter festivals, has survived 10,000 years and now has a magic space station, lololol))
((That would be interesting.))
((Only fitting))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Official Masquerade Topic - Winter 2020

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus