Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Official Masquerade Topic - Winter 2020

Ivian (played by Ilmarinen)

((I have also had company over ALL DAY so I have been super distracted <_<))
((Oh I plan on it Lib. I'll just need to find her an ally in one of my other characters who can act as a sort of translator for Xefry in the future))
The Duchess (played by Kim) Topic Starter

((There were a bunch of connections that happened tonight that looked like they could turn into long-lasting plots.))
Pericles (played by Libertine)

((Iv will always be THE Sword))
Krillian Tawny Naida (played anonymously)

(( 0o0 So many people! ))
((I know!))
((Hi! this is Gustav's player, I've had him as a concept for a while but he's relatively new, and figured the gala would be a good way to start trying him out as a character. I don't really do group roleplays so sorry if I was a little rusty but this was really fun! If you ever wanna hmu for a roleplay don't be afraid to shoot me a pm sometime lol))
Ivian (played by Ilmarinen)

((Dwawwww <3))
((@FishyFrisk, mwhaha >:D lol Look was adorable! All of you had fantastic characters, I'm in awe :0))
((Lemme just cast true polymorph to turn Ivian into an actual magical sword))
((Frisk your Look character gets my vote for the most precious guest in my book))
((I'm big sad I didn't get here for longer conversations... Net Year though right!?))

((Arch, I really liked that moment where Dragoness was just grateful to be a part of things and not being chased by an angry mob, that was extremely sweet))
((I didn't interact with Look, but when I read the posts from him, he was so adorable! GAH! I wish I interacted with him!))

((just glad you squeezed in when you could Salsa!))
((@Archaic you got me good I had no idea. I was worried you might not make it ! :’D ))
((I absolutely agree, reading looks character page was FUN!))
((YOU GUYS ARE TOO NICE??))
The Duchess (played by Kim) Topic Starter

((We may do more of these than just a Winter Masquerade in future. We may have a summer one also, or even one every season, depending on scheduling and people's interest levels. There's going to be a survey posted in the news and on our social medias soon about which events you attended this year and which ones you'd like to see come back -- jump on that and let me know if you want more masqs! :)))

((Look was a busy lad, when he scampered off to go help others a tiny hand extended from my heart and reached after him))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Official Masquerade Topic - Winter 2020

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus