Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Official Masquerade Topic - Winter 2020

((I'd like to maybe get a roleplay going with a couple of you guys later! Looking at you archaic and lib))
The Duchess (played by Kim) Topic Starter

((Yeah, the Duchess was a Fae being whose purpose was throwing kick-ass winter festivals :D The others may or may not work for fae hosts; I want to move around settings and time periods to try and attract a wide array of potential characters, but it would be sad to never see the Duchess or the Mari Lwyd again, so maybe we visit them again some years ;)))

((YESSSSS I'm so glad so many of you decided to dip a toe in on this one! It was t h r i l l i n g!))
Ivian (played by Ilmarinen)

((Reskin her as a space duchess :3))
(( *eyes Lib & Solar* <.<))
Pericles (played by Libertine)

((tbh, I got super wrapped up in errands, came home, took a shower, but just as I stepped in I was like OH NO THE MASQUERADE IS TODAY and I've never showered so fast. I was very glad to get in on the later half of this to see the finale and unmasking))
((What was your speedrun time on the shower any% Lib?))

((Still same Duchess, mistress of winter festivals, has survived 10,000 years and now has a magic space station, lololol))
((That would be interesting.))
((Only fitting))
Cosmic Spectrolite (played by LunarValravn)

(( I'm not used to large groups so it was a learning curb for me. Still fun though so I'd be willing to join more ))

((Still basically the Fae embodiment of FOBETEO))

((I can't say, I think soap was involved, it was all a blur of RP-craving madness))

((That was exactly the vibe I got))
((I'd imagine she'd be like Rosalina. Just has this space station that can fly where ever and also just disguise itself if needed when going to specific places))
((FOBETEO was also amazing <3))

((Lunar you did great!))

((I gotta tell you all, I love forum RP, but I LOOOOOOOOOOVE real time chat RP. The energy of everyone typing wildly together and vibing in the same space is a high I chase.))
((It's normally not my thing but with site events like these, I'll definitely try and make the time to join in. This was so much fun my god))
((I think this was the first time I used the real-time chat.))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Official Masquerade Topic - Winter 2020

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus