Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Official Masquerade Topic - Winter 2020

Cosmic Spectrolite (played by LunarValravn)

(( I'm not used to large groups so it was a learning curb for me. Still fun though so I'd be willing to join more ))
The Duchess (played by Kim) Topic Starter

((Still basically the Fae embodiment of FOBETEO))
Pericles (played by Libertine)

((I can't say, I think soap was involved, it was all a blur of RP-craving madness))

((That was exactly the vibe I got))
((I'd imagine she'd be like Rosalina. Just has this space station that can fly where ever and also just disguise itself if needed when going to specific places))
((FOBETEO was also amazing <3))

((Lunar you did great!))

((I gotta tell you all, I love forum RP, but I LOOOOOOOOOOVE real time chat RP. The energy of everyone typing wildly together and vibing in the same space is a high I chase.))
((It's normally not my thing but with site events like these, I'll definitely try and make the time to join in. This was so much fun my god))
((I think this was the first time I used the real-time chat.))

((Yeah Lunar you did a great job! This was an especially chaotic group event to try to learn on, but you were lovely! I literally fist pumped when I saw we had an Alicorn in attendance XD))

((I haven't done real time in ages, all my RPs are forum and discord these days, so it was definitely a great rush to revisit. Not something I can do too often these days ^^; but so worth it tonight))
((Same, Lib! Same!))
Cosmic Spectrolite (played by LunarValravn)

(( Thanks Libertine! Maybe next time I'll be awake. ))
((Really the best way for a real time RP to work is if the session gets scheduled out, like a DnD campaign session))
((Having a group of people can also help depending on the scenario too))
((I’m more used to chat rp than forum but it’s also been ages! I missed it more than I thought. The only problem is my constant typos c’: ))
((Either way, I had a blast!))
((Real time with more than one person always kinda freaked me out 'cuz, like....how to keep up?? but I've gotta agree, it does give one something of an adrenaline rush XD I really enjoyed myself :>))

((I hate to duck out when I have been having SO MUCH FUN and we are all in here high fiving each other but ya'll I can barely feel my legs anymore XD))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Official Masquerade Topic - Winter 2020

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus