Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Official Masquerade Topic - Winter 2020

The Duchess (played by Kim) Topic Starter

((Yeah Lunar you did a great job! This was an especially chaotic group event to try to learn on, but you were lovely! I literally fist pumped when I saw we had an Alicorn in attendance XD))
Pericles (played by Libertine)

((I haven't done real time in ages, all my RPs are forum and discord these days, so it was definitely a great rush to revisit. Not something I can do too often these days ^^; but so worth it tonight))
((Same, Lib! Same!))
Cosmic Spectrolite (played by LunarValravn)

(( Thanks Libertine! Maybe next time I'll be awake. ))
((Really the best way for a real time RP to work is if the session gets scheduled out, like a DnD campaign session))
((Having a group of people can also help depending on the scenario too))
((I’m more used to chat rp than forum but it’s also been ages! I missed it more than I thought. The only problem is my constant typos c’: ))
((Either way, I had a blast!))
((Real time with more than one person always kinda freaked me out 'cuz, like....how to keep up?? but I've gotta agree, it does give one something of an adrenaline rush XD I really enjoyed myself :>))

((I hate to duck out when I have been having SO MUCH FUN and we are all in here high fiving each other but ya'll I can barely feel my legs anymore XD))
((Farewell all I hope we do this sort of thing again soon, a spring festival would be a cool one, being everyone's favorite season (I will not take criticism) besides who knows spring is the time of romance maybe we could do some thing with that XD

anyway, I might head out I love you guys!))
Cosmic Spectrolite (played by LunarValravn)

(( Yay! I especially loved the connection between your character and the alicorn, Kim. Now a piece of rose is always with him. I'll have to think of something else fun for next time))
((Alright Kim! Have a good one and thank you again!))
Ivian (played by Ilmarinen)

((I gotta go, guys, since company is still here. Good night, and thanks for the fun time!))

((ILU all and thank you all SO MUCH again.))
Pericles (played by Libertine)

((typos don't matter when you're having a FAE PARTY))
((Have a good one, all! It was fun!))
Krillian Tawny Naida (played anonymously)

(( Thank you again Kim! To the next time! <3 ))
((ahhh noo Kim, go get some rest!! you did an amazing job hosting, thank you so much <3 <3 <3))
((Good point yes :’D ))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Official Masquerade Topic - Winter 2020

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus