Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Passion Kiss's Pokemon Adventure is nigh. ((Open))

Jeremy Kelly Lightfoot (played by MacieLightfoot) Topic Starter

Michael Tsakuyo wrote:
Michael flicked his wrist and Absol was at his side. Nicki tensed up as he heard the voices and slipped out one of his poke balls.
“Riolu, help us out.”
“Riooollluuu,” the blue and black Pokémon said, high giving Nicki.
“Absol, use Dark Slash!” Michael yelled, blowing their cover and making Nicki squawk in protest.
“WHAT ARE YOU DOING!” He screeched as Michael ran out, throwing another Pokéball.
“GO BLAZIKEN!” He yelled. “Use flamethrower!” He yelled as the fox like figure appeared.
“Your boyfriend is stupid,” Luke deadpanned to Nicki who flipped him off.

???: You know what... My cousin dealt with you two over 14 years ago... as well as that other maniacal belligerent team/teams. This is not the time for you creeps to perform a return to bringing terror. You all had your fun... This time... we're gonna give you what'fer. *calling out a pokemon* Flashing Stallion... Come out and deal with these creeps. Using your Wild Charge and adding a ZEN Headbutt along with the attack.

rapidash-galarian.jpg

Rapidash: *Neighing loud with pride*

???: This pokemon is my loving ally. After the last time i came into the picture 14 years... I was pretty much alone and was just outside of Montana when i somehow lost my way... i got lost and by time i noticed... i was in the middle of a patch of hostile land. I was in the middle of a fight between Sevipers and Zangoose's. No idea how i got there... but i was almost out from hostile territory when one of the Sevipers nailed me with a poison sting. It hurt and i for a moment... thought that i was gonna die. It was a strong hit. But out of nowhere... came this pokemon. One that i never imagined that one would exist. It did as this pokemon... came and used Wild Charge on the Sevipers... all those that were left. The Zangoose's bolted over the sight and took off. The Pokemon... Was a Rapidash. One that you see now. A Galarian Rapidash. It came to my rescue and from that very day... she had my back and i had hers. We been through much together and nothing would change that. *Nods to Rapidash* Flashing Stallion... Do your thing. Send these two creeps... packing.
Michael Tsakuyo (played by Mikathepika13)

Michael shook his head, growling as he watched this going on. He wasn’t going to allow himself to be show up. There was no way in hell that he would let this “Team Rocket” get away with whatever the hell they did.
“Use Aerial Ace!” Michael yelled and Absol ran forward, using the move efficiently. It was aimed at Jessie and James.
“Michael what are you doing?! You could hurt them-!” Nicki began.
“As if that has stopped me,” Michael hissed at his boyfriend.
Valiant rolled his eyes with a fond smile as Luke just sighed at his friends and their usual bickering.

Michael Tsakuyo wrote:
Michael shook his head, growling as he watched this going on. He wasn’t going to allow himself to be show up. There was no way in hell that he would let this “Team Rocket” get away with whatever the hell they did.
“Use Aerial Ace!” Michael yelled and Absol ran forward, using the move efficiently. It was aimed at Jessie and James.
“Michael what are you doing?! You could hurt them-!” Nicki began.
“As if that has stopped me,” Michael hissed at his boyfriend.
Valiant rolled his eyes with a fond smile as Luke just sighed at his friends and their usual bickering.

???: Flashing Stallion... Attack!

It was within seconds that her Rapidash made with the attack and hit hard at the center. But it wasn't the only thing that happened. She also used Swift... to cut the ones that were currently trapped or caught into one and got them loose from it. Team Rocket... clearly... was out matched. The standoff against them... said it. It said it all at that point.

Once Team Rocket was soundly beat, Michael held out his poke balls.
“Return,” he muttered to himself before tucking them away in his satchel. He surveyed the female before him with a look of suspicion. Nicki however, bounced forward with his Pikachu on his head.
“Hi! Sorry that Michael jumped in like that. I’m Nicki Whyte, Pokémon trainer and engineer!” He said cheerfully. “This is my own boyfriend, Michael Tsakuyo.”
“Pokémon trainer and musician,” Michael said quietly.
“I’m Luke,” the blonde piped up with a friendly smile. “I’m not special,” he said sheepishly.
“And I’m Valiant, or Val for short. I’m just a trainer as well,” he said calmly.

Michael Tsakuyo wrote:
Once Team Rocket was soundly beat, Michael held out his poke balls.
“Return,” he muttered to himself before tucking them away in his satchel. He surveyed the female before him with a look of suspicion. Nicki however, bounced forward with his Pikachu on his head.
“Hi! Sorry that Michael jumped in like that. I’m Nicki Whyte, Pokémon trainer and engineer!” He said cheerfully. “This is my own boyfriend, Michael Tsakuyo.”
“Pokémon trainer and musician,” Michael said quietly.
“I’m Luke,” the blonde piped up with a friendly smile. “I’m not special,” he said sheepishly.
“And I’m Valiant, or Val for short. I’m just a trainer as well,” he said calmly.

The girl looked at them and smiles with a warm bright gay smile... Gay as in happy and thankful. However... knowing her... she usually was pretty happy. Unless provoked to be anything but.

laura-eunji-watanabe-1.jpg

???: It's nice to meet you guys. I'm Laura Eunji Watanabe. but i'm a cousin to a celebrity. I won't bore you with the details. But i'm a niece of her parents... From her biological mother's side. Her biological mother's maiden name was Watanabe.... But in Bloodline... i'm a Lightfoot. I'm related... to someone named Macie. Pretty cool, huh?

Laura was suddenly feeling a little stressed about something. It led her to ask something she never thought she would ask.

Laura: Anyone got a smoke? I need to mellow out.

Michael raised one eyebrow at the girl with a confused expression. He didn’t really know who this girl was and it too was making him kind of stress out. He began fiddling with his tail, twisting his tail and squeezing it. Nicki gently pried Michael’s hands off of it, scolding him in Japanese. Valiant just smiled at Laura.
“That is very cool Laura. And unfortunately, none of us-“
“Here,” Michael said, throwing Laura something. Nicki glared at him.
“I thought you had stopped-“
“I did. I keep it around though,” Michael said flatly. “You never know what may happen.”
Nicki just shook his head at his boyfriend who ignored him. Luke gave Laura an apologetic gaze.
“Michael and Nicki are always fighting. Don’t pay any attention to them,” he said airily. “Anyways, Lightwood you say? I swear I’ve heard that name. No offense, but we all live under a rock and have no idea about celebrities or such pop culture things,” Luke said simply.
“Excuse you, do not call me uncultured, idiot,” Michael snapped.

Michael Tsakuyo wrote:
Michael raised one eyebrow at the girl with a confused expression. He didn’t really know who this girl was and it too was making him kind of stress out. He began fiddling with his tail, twisting his tail and squeezing it. Nicki gently pried Michael’s hands off of it, scolding him in Japanese. Valiant just smiled at Laura.
“That is very cool Laura. And unfortunately, none of us-“
“Here,” Michael said, throwing Laura something. Nicki glared at him.
“I thought you had stopped-“
“I did. I keep it around though,” Michael said flatly. “You never know what may happen.”
Nicki just shook his head at his boyfriend who ignored him. Luke gave Laura an apologetic gaze.
“Michael and Nicki are always fighting. Don’t pay any attention to them,” he said airily. “Anyways, Lightwood you say? I swear I’ve heard that name. No offense, but we all live under a rock and have no idea about celebrities or such pop culture things,” Luke said simply.
“Excuse you, do not call me uncultured, idiot,” Michael snapped.

Laura: *Looking at the pack* Cigarettes. Marlboro. Just like the cowboys smoke. Thank you. *Pulling out a smoke and placing it on her lips* Anyone got a light?

Laura was not a smoker. She never smoked in her life and this was gonna be the evident proof. However as far as things were... she was more to learn and could get into it... Maybe.

Laura: The name's Lightfoot. Not Lightwood. And Living under a rock... No way. The pokemon battling you guys have done. That's not living under a rock. That's a sign of ones being in the here and now. I think that the celebrity i made mention of... would likely say the exact same thing.

Laura sighed again... while with a smoke in her mouth...

Laura: Who's got a light?
Mandosa smiles, hearing about the memories Cilan has had with his brothers. His smile grew when he saw Litten getting sprayed with leaves.

Litten blew air, trying to get the leaves off his face. Feeling a bit sensitive after that, he tried tackling the Pansage followed up by licking his face after seeing his owner stare, watching them play.

Mandosa smiles. The moment trouble was heard when he heard the screech of a familiar Fearow, he looked up.

Mandosa - "Think somethin's going on? We should check it out. Hey Litten, we gotta go!"

Litten ran back to Mandosa and hopped on his shoulder.

Litten - "Aaow!"

Mandosa stood up, and waited for Cilan, expecting him to lead the two.

Veras Mandosa wrote:
Mandosa smiles, hearing about the memories Cilan has had with his brothers. His smile grew when he saw Litten getting sprayed with leaves.

Litten blew air, trying to get the leaves off his face. Feeling a bit sensitive after that, he tried tackling the Pansage followed up by licking his face after seeing his owner stare, watching them play.

Mandosa smiles. The moment trouble was heard when he heard the screech of a familiar Fearow, he looked up.

Mandosa - "Think somethin's going on? We should check it out. Hey Litten, we gotta go!"

Litten ran back to Mandosa and hopped on his shoulder.

Litten - "Aaow!"

Mandosa stood up, and waited for Cilan, expecting him to lead the two.

Cilan: Pansage... we need to go. Trouble.

Cilan's Pansage: *Alert* ... *Running over to Cilan* Pansage!

Of course...

jeremy-kelly-lightfoots-drag-kid-looks-20.jpg

Jeremy: *Looking over to see something going on* Uh oh! I think we have trouble.

Sandy: Trouble? Really? Oh my.

Jeremy: Lisa, Nicole... Trouble.

Harrison: Jeremy, Lisa... Nicole. You can't leave yet. There's still a few details to go over.

Jeremy: *Running off* We know that, Harrison. But there's trouble and our mom's taught us that when there's trouble nearby and you know of it. If there is something you can do. go and do it. Lend a hand.

Harrison: I understand that. But we are under a very tight schedule.

Jeremy: Harrison... if there was something going on and there was something you could have done to help... would you have gone to do something to help?

Harrison stopped and thought about it. That was when he understood and knew that if it were him going off to do something to help... he'd automatically go as it was his civic duty. He nodded.

Lisa: We'll be back. Honest.

Lisa: *Calling out her pokemon* Zebstrika, Corphish... Come on out!

Nicole: *Calling out her pokemon* Druddigon, Pyroar let's go...

Curtis: Riolu!

Jeremy: *Calling out his pokemon* Gurdurr, Pansear... Time to roll, Darlings...

Sandy: *Calling out his Pokemon* Krokorok, Pansage... A Rainbow is calling our name. Come on out...

"Zebstrika"

"Corphish"

"Druddigon"

"Pyroar"

"Riolu"

"Gurdurr"

"Pansear"

"Krokorok"

"Pansage"

It was out to investigate... Would there be a fight?

Michael threw Laura a lighter, gaining another disapproving glare from Nicki. Luke was surprised, his eyes widening a little bit at Laura’s remark.
“Thank you. You remind me of my twin sis, Lilian. Except... a little bit more calm I guess,” He said with a smile.
Michael snorted, looking amused now. Lilian was a little bit like Nicki. Over enthusiastic, cheerful, but still kind and wise. Valiant just leaned against a nearby tree with a serene expression on his face as he watched them all interacting.
“Thank you by the way. And you weren’t so bad yourself,” Valiant said quietly. “Your Pokémon are very well trained,” he said with a small smile. “You are a good trainer, a good person,” he said.
“Don’t get all psychological and philosophical on us,” Michael snickered.

Michael Tsakuyo wrote:
Michael threw Laura a lighter, gaining another disapproving glare from Nicki. Luke was surprised, his eyes widening a little bit at Laura’s remark.
“Thank you. You remind me of my twin sis, Lilian. Except... a little bit more calm I guess,” He said with a smile.
Michael snorted, looking amused now. Lilian was a little bit like Nicki. Over enthusiastic, cheerful, but still kind and wise. Valiant just leaned against a nearby tree with a serene expression on his face as he watched them all interacting.
“Thank you by the way. And you weren’t so bad yourself,” Valiant said quietly. “Your Pokémon are very well trained,” he said with a small smile. “You are a good trainer, a good person,” he said.
“Don’t get all psychological and philosophical on us,” Michael snickered.

Laura flicked the lighter and lit up before handing back the lighter. She immediately began taking a puff and smoking...

Laura: *Smoking and grins* Thank you. God... i needed that. I am not a smoker.. and i would usually never debase myself to do so. But i have been stressed out... off and on for the last several weeks. You wouldn't know about a evil team known as Team Magma... would you? If you don't... i'll enlighten you. Team Magma are a group of thieves/peacemakers in the Hoenn region. They are a team of experts in the fields of geology and plate tectonics. Team Magma specializes in using Fire-type Pokémon. Team Magma's leader is Maxie. Team Magma often use equipment that is normally used for experiments with high temperatures. They have no vehicles except the Commander's helicopter. Team Magma's main purpose is to expand the land mass, believing that by creating more room for life on land that they will be making the world a better place.. For that... they need to awaken a legendary beast. Called Groudon. Groudon was the Ancient pokemon of the land. Power unlimited in making more land. The terror is undeniable. Team Magma grunts often use Zubat, Poochyena, and Numel. But i've since leaving from New York... came across at least 45 Grunts of Team Magma... They were clearly holding meetings. Looking for new members and they won't stop. They will not stop... Are you curious to speak about them a little bit... Best to be in the know. Those guys... they're trouble. My Rapidash and I have dealt with some of them... a few battles... Were pretty tough.

She then sighed as she took breath and exhaled a little. Calming down.

Laura: About the remark on My pokemon being well trained and mannered. Thank you. I'm very sweet and very kind to anyone who's kind natured as well. It kinda draws it's own energy and feeds from each other. Kinda like candy. My pokemon loves anyone that loves her.. She responds to love with love. That's how she runs. I also have a Lucario. I befriend him last week. He's very protective. Last time there was trouble near... He didn't waste time in warning me. He literally grabbed me. Picked me up and ran to safety. Made way to safety as fast as quicksilver.

Michael leaned against a tree, sharing a kind smile with Valiant. Other than really Nicki, Luke, and Valiant, the closest thing to a smile anyone got to see was usually a smug sort of smirk. Trust me. Michael usually wasn’t such a friendly person. Nicki was always the one to talk, to become friends with everyone who could stand his motor mouthing.
“I used to smoke so I completely feel you. I stopped,” Michael said quickly, wincing at Nicki’s frown directed towards him. “But you know. I do keep one packet around, just in case if I can’t stand my cravings. They’ve gotten better,” Michael said with a shrug.
“Right. Let’s stop talking about drugs,” Nicki said with an annoyed smile.
“You do realize that most of my body is consisted of drugs and medicine right?” Michael deadpanned.
“I meant the bad drugs. Not the one that help you, idiot,” Nicki said, flicking Michael’s cat ears.
Luke again ignored the bickering couple in favor of listening to Laura. He grimaced at the mention of Groudon.
“Geez. They need to take a breather, realize that it wouldn’t help. Wouldn’t it just bring more destruction and pain to everyone? It doesn’t make sense, their logic,” Luke said l, grumbling under his breath.
Valiant smiled simply at the words and Michael pet Absol.
“I found him stuck under a rock in the mountain. Then he saved me because I fell off a cliff and couldn’t swim,” Michael explained. “I’ve always had a pension for trouble. I guess it was natural for me to have my partner be the Disaster Pokémon,” he said calmly.

Michael Tsakuyo wrote:
Michael leaned against a tree, sharing a kind smile with Valiant. Other than really Nicki, Luke, and Valiant, the closest thing to a smile anyone got to see was usually a smug sort of smirk. Trust me. Michael usually wasn’t such a friendly person. Nicki was always the one to talk, to become friends with everyone who could stand his motor mouthing.
“I used to smoke so I completely feel you. I stopped,” Michael said quickly, wincing at Nicki’s frown directed towards him. “But you know. I do keep one packet around, just in case if I can’t stand my cravings. They’ve gotten better,” Michael said with a shrug.
“Right. Let’s stop talking about drugs,” Nicki said with an annoyed smile.
“You do realize that most of my body is consisted of drugs and medicine right?” Michael deadpanned.
“I meant the bad drugs. Not the one that help you, idiot,” Nicki said, flicking Michael’s cat ears.
Luke again ignored the bickering couple in favor of listening to Laura. He grimaced at the mention of Groudon.
“Geez. They need to take a breather, realize that it wouldn’t help. Wouldn’t it just bring more destruction and pain to everyone? It doesn’t make sense, their logic,” Luke said l, grumbling under his breath.
Valiant smiled simply at the words and Michael pet Absol.
“I found him stuck under a rock in the mountain. Then he saved me because I fell off a cliff and couldn’t swim,” Michael explained. “I’ve always had a pension for trouble. I guess it was natural for me to have my partner be the Disaster Pokémon,” he said calmly.

Laura: I totally agree. They need to take a breather. They really do. But there is something which you may not know... This whole thing has happened before. But last time... they were after two orbs... A red one and blue one. And were after the one who had them. That was the one person people around the globe know as the United States Superstar... The Rising Star. Who is the Rising Star? She happens to be... my cousin. Macie Melody Lightfoot. I have my phone and it's got access to Videos that foretell of her concerts.

Laura then pulls out her phone and puts on a Video or two as an example...

"January 14th 2048 ...

7PM...

Michael-Buffer.jpg

Michael Bluffington: *On the stage* Ladies and Gentlemen… It is time for the New Haven, Connecticut concert as part of the Rising Star’s “Doorway to Love” National Coast to coast tour. This is the start of the Third set of concerts that lie upon the trail of the National tour. Introducing the singing artist as the 3 time Award winning Sensation of America. She stands at a sensational 5 ft. 5 in and at a weight of 210 Lbs. From Metropolis, Kansas. She is the daughter of Bobby and Bobbie Lightfoot and the Adopted loved aspiring daughter of a professional hitman. Well known as the Rising Star and dubbed as the United States Superstar. Ladies and Gentleman… Boys and Girls.. Please welcome before you now the Emulator of love’s design and the follower of the late beloved king. The All time love’s blooming angel… Macie… Melody… “The Rising Star”….. Llllllightfoot!

The Audience cheers…

Macie: *Voice* This is a time where one looks back at the talent of one master of the craft. Before the Era of the Rising Star… It was the Era of the King of Pop. Michael Jackson was a Humanitarian beyond his time. Beyond our time. He spent his dear life giving us a legacy of his music and talent. He blew doors off many genre’s of music. So many artists out today wouldn’t be where they are or be discovered if it weren’t for the divine talent that was Michael. He was the greatest. And it was us who lost him. His memory lives in the music that he made. His 3 children… I am the Rising star… and My Legacy has only begun. But his legacy remains and shall never die. This is a tribute… to the King. Long live the King.

It was seconds later when the stage lit up in the center and premiered a Stand and coming from the side… was the Rising star… In a stylish getup and a fedora. She put down a suitcase on the stand and snapped open the locks and opened the case. Pulling out a pair of gloves and putting one on at a time. She then with the gloves on, walked a couple steps forward and to the side before fastly bowing down and holding the fedora with her right hand and then with the left hand touching the personal area slightly but in the style of the Master.

The music then began…

macie-melody-the-rising-star-lightfoot-5.gif

Macie: *Making the moves as in the style of Michael and dancing in rhythm; Singing* She was more like a beauty queen from a movie scene
I said don’t mind, but what do you mean, I am the one
Who will dance on the floor in the round
She said I am the one, who will dance on the floor in the round

She told me her name was Billie Jean, as she caused a scene
Then every head turned with eyes that dreamed of being the one
Who will dance on the floor in the round

People always told me be careful of what you do
And don’t go around breaking young girls’ hearts
And mother always told me be careful of who you love
And be careful of what you do ’cause the lie becomes the truth

Billie Jean is not my lover
She’s just a girl who claims that I am the one
But the kid is not my son
She says I am the one, but the kid is not my son

For forty days and forty nights
The law was on her side
But who can stand when she’s in demand
Her schemes and plans
‘Cause we danced on the floor in the round
So take my strong advice, just remember to always think twice
(Don’t think twice, don’t think twice)

She told my baby we’d danced till three, then she looked at me
Then showed a photo my baby cried his eyes were like mine (oh, no!)
‘Cause we danced on the floor in the round, baby

She came and stood right by me
Just the smell of sweet perfume
This happened much too soon
She called me to her room

Related image

Macie then made her best impression of the Moonwalk and did the moves with fluidity. She then went with holding her hand over her personal area and girated a little with elegance. She was stealing the light and giving the crowd the hyped up show to give the night its due. But seconds later she continued and brought the song home in form of the King as only one like her could do… with style and taste.

She came and stood right by me
Just the smell of sweet perfume
This happened much too soon
She called me to her room

She says I am the one,
(You know what you did, (she says he is my son)breaking my heart babe)
She says I am the one

Billie Jean is not my lover (don’t Billie Jean)

Music interlude chiming to the end…

A minute later after a fast wardrobe change and blinding lights changing the stage to a dancing frenzy….

A Background band in the background were in position….

Any Way you want it.

Macie: *With Gene Douglas As supporting singer; Singing* “Any way you want it
That’s the way you need it
Any way you want it
She loves to laugh
She loves to sing
She does everything
She loves to move
She loves to groove
She loves the loving things
Ooh, all night, all night
Oh, every night
So hold tight, hold tight
Ooh, baby, hold tight
Oh, she said

Any way you want it
Any way you want it
She said, any way you want it
Any way you want it

I was alone
I never knew
What good love could do
Ooh, then we touched
Then we sang
About the loving things

Ooh, all night, all night
Oh, every night
So hold tight, hold tight
Ooh baby, hold tight
Oh, she said

Any way you want it
Any way you want it, oh
I said, any way you want it
Any way you want it

She said hold
Hold on, hold on, hold on

Oh she said, anyway you want it
Anyway you want it, anyway
Anyway you want it
Anyway you want it, oh
She said, anyway you want it
That’s the way you need it, anyway you want it
Anyway you want it
That’s the way you need it, anyway you want it
Anyway you want it
That’s the way you need it anyway you want it
Anyway you want it
Anyway you want it (Anyway)
Anyway you want it
Anyway you want it (Anyway)
Anyway you want it
Anyway you want it (Anyway)”

The crowd cheered and hollered with magnitude as the first one went and got done…

Audience: *Chanting* Macie woo woo… Macie, The Rising Star! Macie woo woo… Macie, The Rising Star! Macie woo woo… Macie, The Rising Star! Macie woo woo… Macie, The Rising Star! Macie woo woo… Macie, The Rising Star! Macie woo woo… Macie, The Rising Star! Macie woo woo… Macie, The Rising Star! Macie woo woo… Macie, The Rising Star! Macie woo woo… Macie, The Rising Star! Macie woo woo… Macie, The Rising Star! Macie woo woo… Macie, The Rising Star! Macie woo woo… Macie, The Rising Star! Macie woo woo… Macie, The Rising Star! Macie woo woo… Macie, The Rising Star! Macie woo woo… Macie, The Rising Star! Macie woo woo… Macie, The Rising Star! Macie woo woo… Macie, The Rising Star! Macie woo woo… Macie, The Rising Star! Macie woo woo… Macie, The Rising Star! Macie woo woo… Macie, The Rising Star! Macie woo woo… Macie, The Rising Star! Macie woo woo… Macie, The Rising Star! Macie woo woo… Macie, The Rising Star! Macie woo woo… Macie, The Rising Star! Macie woo woo… Macie, The Rising Star! Macie woo woo… Macie, The Rising Star! Macie woo woo… Macie, The Rising Star! Macie woo woo… Macie, The Rising Star! Macie woo woo… Macie, The Rising Star!

The Group of fans were there as well and they were all just wanting to die in shock because they were so moved and loved Macie so so much…

macie-melody-lightfoot-and-her-rising-star-fan-club.png

Group of fans: *Screaming out in cheer* MACIE, WE LOVE YOU! WE LOVE YOU!

Wheel in the sky

Macie: *Singing* “Winter is here again oh Lord
Haven’t been home in a year or more
I hope mother holds on a little longer

Sent a letter on a long summer day
Made of silver, not of clay
Ooh, I’ve been runnin’ down this dusty road

Ooh, the wheel in the sky keeps on turnin’
I don’t know where I’ll be tomorrow
Wheel in the sky keeps on turnin’

I’ve been trying to make it home
Got to make it before too long
Ooh, I can’t take this very much longer, no

I’m stranded in the sleet and rain
Don’t think I’m ever gonna make it home again
The mornin’ sun is risin’, it’s kissing the day

Ooh, the wheel in the sky keeps on turnin’
I don’t know where I’ll be tomorrow

My, my, my, my, my
For tomorrow

Oh, the wheel in the sky keeps on turnin’
Ooh, I don’t know where I’ll be tomorrow
Wheel in the sky keeps me yearning
Ooh, I don’t know, I don’t know

Oh, the wheel in the sky keeps on turnin’
Ooh, I don’t know where I’ll be tomorrow
Ooh, I don’t know, I don’t know, I don’t know

Don’t know where I’ll be tomorrow
Ooh, the wheel in the sky keeps turnin’
Wheel in the sky keeps on turnin’”

The music transversed again into something touching even more the same…

Faithfully

the-new-macie-m-lightfoot-891.jpg

Macie: *Singing* Highway run
Into the midnight sun
Wheels go round and round
You’re on my mind

Restless hearts
Sleep alone tonight
Sending all my love
Along the wire

They say that the road ain’t no place to start a family
Right down the line it’s been you and me
And lovin’ a music man ain’t always what it’s supposed to be
Oh, girl, you stand by me
I’m forever yours
Faithfully

Circus life
Under the big top world
We all need the clowns
To make us smile

Through space and time
Always another show
Wondering where I am
I’m lost without you

And being apart ain’t easy on this love affair
Two strangers learn to fall in love again
I get the joy of rediscovering you
Oh, girl, you stand by me
I’m forever yours
Faithfully

Faithfully
I’m still yours

I’m forever yours
Ever yours
Faithfully

The Crowd cheered as the song ended and some of the men cried. They felt so touched by what Macie sang that it even made Frank cry.

Music started to roll again…

Macie: This goes to all you women out there who are coming out lesbian. It’s hard coming out with the truth about your Sexual preferences as you feel as if no one understands. But You don’t have to be made to explain yourself. You should just be answering to just yourself. It’s your choice. Live it how you wish.

I Kissed a girl

Macie: *Singing in tune* This was never the way I planned, not my intention.
I got so brave, drink in hand, lost my discretion
It’s not what I’m used to, just wanna try you on.
I’m curious for you, caught my attention.

*Blowing a Kiss playfully towards a few girls; Winking playing while singing* I kissed a girl and I liked it,
the taste of her cherry chapstick.
I kissed a girl just to try it,
I hope my boyfriend don’t mind it.
It felt so wrong,
it felt so right.
Don’t mean I’m in love tonight.
I kissed a girl and I liked it (I liked it).

No, I don’t even know your name, it doesn’t matter.
You’re my experimental game, just human nature.
It’s not what good girls do, not how they should behave.
My head gets so confused, hard to obey.

I kissed a girl and I liked it,
It felt so wrong,
it felt so right.
I kissed a girl and I liked it (I liked it).

Us girls we are so magical,
Soft skin, red lips, so kissable.
Hard to resist, so touchable.
Too good to deny it.
Ain’t no big deal, it’s innocent.

I kissed a girl and I liked it,
It felt so wrong,
it felt so right.
I kissed a girl and I liked it (I liked it)”.

Laura: That's Macie. But there is more... More to it all than what you just saw... More on why... Team Magma was after her.

Laura was set to give them all the details... bring them aware of the backstory of what Team Magma was like. How they were before...

At first, Michael had been staying quiet and had let everyone do the talking for him. He was more of a listener/blackmail gatherer than a real chirpy talker. That’s why him and Nicki clicked.

Then, his cat ears quite literally perked up happily. Michael’s go to comfort was music. It helped him through his darkest moments and got him to connect with his friends now.

As Michael listened to the music, he began harming a small harmony as he bobbed his head to the rhythm. Nicki smiled fondly at Michael’s actions. The usually cheerful, carefree Nicki frowned when he heard the news.
“Why though? She is a big shot celeb obviously. Amazing singer you know,” he said.
As Mandosa was carrying Litten over his shoulder while dashing over to the troubling area, he threw his Pokemon Beedrill out, knowing he has the ability to see far better than his eyes throughout the night.

Beedrill buzzes, prepared to attack. He looks as violent as ever.

Mandosa: "Beedrill! Lead the way, please!"

Beedrill: "Zzzz!"

Beedrill flew ahead, buzzing certain frequencies to make the group turn a certain direction. High-pitched buzz is right, low-pitched buzz is left, and silent is straight-forwards.

Michael Tsakuyo wrote:
At first, Michael had been staying quiet and had let everyone do the talking for him. He was more of a listener/blackmail gatherer than a real chirpy talker. That’s why him and Nicki clicked.

Then, his cat ears quite literally perked up happily. Michael’s go to comfort was music. It helped him through his darkest moments and got him to connect with his friends now.

As Michael listened to the music, he began harming a small harmony as he bobbed his head to the rhythm. Nicki smiled fondly at Michael’s actions. The usually cheerful, carefree Nicki frowned when he heard the news.
“Why though? She is a big shot celeb obviously. Amazing singer you know,” he said.

Laura saw that they were enjoying the music. She couldn't help but giggle in delight.

Laura: You really like that? *Thrilled* That's wonderful. Of course... there is something about what i'm gonna tell you... that won't sound so pleasing.

Laura right away got into the details... It wasn't gonna sit pretty either...

Laura: This was something from 14-15 years ago... But... Here.

Laura puts the report on...

Frank: *Looking at Macie and the others* Macie, Alden, Ridge… Macie T. Jessie. Trusted Allies… Good to see you again.

Macie: Frank, where were you? You were with me in hotel earlier on in the evening. What happened?

Frank: I had to take care of a hit. However it was a hit that was a no go as the hit was An Agent. I couldn’t do it. This Agent happened to be Avery. Agent Avery French. He came from British intelligence to deliver the intel he had secretly gathered for some time on Spectrum.

M: And Of course… You Ally Agent Avery didn’t come alone. I’m M. As this information is double classified and directly comes from British Intelligence. *Looking to see Macie* Agent Rising Star… Good seeing that you’re in strong suit. I’ve heard about your recent rise to the high status. Very risky for a young woman of 16. Agent Avery’s been following up on the concert that you held just the other day and from what he’s brief to me about it… I must say that i am quite intrigued. Impressed even. But also deeply concerned about the very well being of yours.

Macie: How’s that?

M: There’s been multiple reports from British Intelligence which gets intel from the F.B.I and C.I.A which is within American Soil. They became aware of the Evil teams such as Magma, Aqua...

Two of those teams are with the endgame of awakening a legendary beast. Two legends. The Legendary of the sea, Kyogre… and the Legendary of the Land, Groudon. They are seeking to awaken them from their Ancient slumber. But are in need of two orbs. A Red and a Blue. But there is also a factor which they didn’t count on… You.

Frank: *Looking at everyone* Let’s all have a seat and we shall get to the briefing.

The room as it may have been obvious had been modified to look like a central Sub-hub of Intelligence headquarters. Macie was feeling very apprehensive as now starting to finally get the full details of the matters that were in sight. They all were gonna be in the awares of what was going on. Why the Evil teams were after Macie so consistently…

As they all began to sit and grab a seat…

Sitting down…

M: *Pressing a button on the remote activating the screens* This info is deeply classified as it’s delicate Intel. *Looking at everyone* This is not gonna sit well with some of you and for this… i deeply bare out my apologies. As you all know… there are 2 notoriously bad teams out there. Evil… Sinister and vicious in multiple degrees….

Seconds later…

M: *Briefing* Sept. 14th… 0400 hours. 4 in the morning in British time… The British intelligence had picked up a report... Of one of the two evil teams... who are after the awakening of the slumbering pokemon who lie in wait. Slumbering in their resting place. Team Magma... A team of fire and all things molten and hot. Their source of use for pokemon consist of mostly fire and dark. Hardly any of them use ones of different types than those of fire and Dark. Their Leader... Is Maxie. Last name unknown. They are said to be after one sole purpose and it's all to ensure the passion of all land dwelling pokemon. All that dwell upon the land. Without any regard to those of the water. But this is where it comes to the chase. *Looking at Macie* Macie, You are the key to their ambitions. Your voice is the key to what they need to fulfill their mission and succeed with their end game. Awakening Groudon. The legendary pokemon of the Land. They have made preparations in seeing to the awakening. Seeing that Groudon would awaken. But have put all their resources in going after the key to awaken the one they're after. That's you.

Joanna: That's something which we all know. We've been trying to nail those bastards since the first attempt they made to come at Macie.

Ridge: That's right. However... the ones we're after are Spectrum/ Rainbow. They have our parents. And we're gonna make them pay.

Avery: That's all fine, young pup. But there is a problem. That team is counting on that. They are expecting it.

Macie: But what do they want from me? My voice? They can't have it. They should get their own.

But as they were talking...

Maxie: *On Screen* That's where you're wrong, Rising Brat! You are the key to the awakening... and you had best heed this warning... Team Magma shall have you in our clutches yet. You will help us awaken Groudon. One way or another. Because if not... *Snapping his fingers* You may want to say goodbye to your relatives...

Starflower: Macie, Don't give into that monster. You are special to this world. Don't give because of us being captive. Rising Star lives...

Pyong-Chang: Macie... please... don't let them win. You have a heart that is genuine... That monster is trying to lure you to help awaken a beast. Don't do it. Don't give in to him.

Yolei: *Secretly trying to loosen the ties that are tying them to the chairs* ...

Maxie: You control their fate. Help us awaken Groudon... or your family... is food for Groudon as its grand entrance meal."

Laura: The evil team... Magma... was after Macie's singing voice. As it was key to awaken the elusive Legendary Pokemon. It was not pleasant. Not pleasant at all.

But that was when Laura looked over and saw the town nearby...

Laura: Hmm...

What were they gonna think? All those details. All those details. How were they to tell what was gonna happen? Was Team Magma really deadset in redoing what was foiled last time? What was going to happen from that point? Was it gonna aim for the offspring of the Rising Star... Time would tell.

Veras Mandosa wrote:
As Mandosa was carrying Litten over his shoulder while dashing over to the troubling area, he threw his Pokemon Beedrill out, knowing he has the ability to see far better than his eyes throughout the night.

Beedrill buzzes, prepared to attack. He looks as violent as ever.

Mandosa: "Beedrill! Lead the way, please!"

Beedrill: "Zzzz!"

Beedrill flew ahead, buzzing certain frequencies to make the group turn a certain direction. High-pitched buzz is right, low-pitched buzz is left, and silent is straight-forwards.

jeremy-kelly-lightfoots-drag-kid-looks-20.jpg

Jeremy: Come on, Let's get them...

boy-with-makeup-1135x540.jpg

Sandy: Troop... ATTACK!

Lisa: Let's go kick some evil men backsides. Kick them right in the old can.

Nicole: Yeah!

Curtis: *To his pokemon* Fearow... use Sky Attack on the evil henchmen of Team Magma. Get them!

Curtis's Fearow: *Nods*

It was moment later when they made it over to where the sighting of Team Magma were...

250px-Team_Magma_grunts_anime.png

Team Magma Grunts: *With the Neutron chargers* These will be just perfect. The Boss'll love these. Plus these CD's from those brats of the celebrity that ruined the boss's ambitions last time...

"Prepare to be slayed, Darlings!"

"You can make it work double, Lovelies!"

"To cover the world with light and love."

"To unite the hearts and combine them as one heart."

"To End all evil that comes to spread mayhem"

"Bringing Justice where it belongs and giving Evil the boot!"

Jeremy: *Showing up with Lisa and Nicole* Passion Kiss...

Lisa: *With Nicole* Lisa and Nicole...

The Rising Lights: *Together* The Rising Lights...

Jeremy: Evil doers... Give up now... Or be slayed in shame.

Lisa: Surrender now while you know what's good for you.

Nicole: Evil doer's leave your evil intents at the door. This is where you get off!

Grunts: What do you want? Want to wrestle?!

Jeremy: Wrestle, Darling?! We think that you got it wrong... It's not us who're gonna wrestle. It's you... Lightfoot's ATTACK!

Magma Grunts: Lightfoot?! Wait a minute... You wouldn't be...

Lisa: What? Related to someone who stopped you before?

Nicole: You better believe it.

Saphiroth: You mean... the Rising Star... Ha! If she stopped you... It must mean that she used her wits and skill to lower your defenses.

Grunts: Not this time... This time, we're gonna redo our plans... Ten fold. It's gonna be a while... however... you'll find out soon enough.

Jeremy: *Commanding his Pokemon* Pansear... Blow the dears a kiss with your Fire Spin.

Pansear: *Nods*

A Standoff was underway... Was it vendetta? Or was it a reprise of what happened 14 years ago?
From the look of his eye, it appears to be them. These guys. He must have faced them before. The hero needs to get involved overpowering what he believes are the biggest cheaters in history.

Mandosa: "Beedrill! Thank you! Call back."

Mandosa got one of his Pokeballs to recall Beedrill, and swapped once Pokémon with another on his belt as he still ran to the crash site.

Mandosa: "Startin' to think ya' miss me."

Mandosa gave off a grin, peering into the eyes of Team Magma, unless they were covered in hoodies like last time.

Litten: "Aow!"

From the click of his Pokeball, he released one of his own Pokemon with Litten on his shoulder.

Mandosa: "Come out, Starmie."

Starmie comes out, buzzing some angelic noise as it lands before the team, ready to engage in combat.

Veras Mandosa wrote:
From the look of his eye, it appears to be them. These guys. He must have faced them before. The hero needs to get involved overpowering what he believes are the biggest cheaters in history.

Mandosa: "Beedrill! Thank you! Call back."

Mandosa got one of his Pokeballs to recall Beedrill, and swapped once Pokémon with another on his belt as he still ran to the crash site.

Mandosa: "Startin' to think ya' miss me."

Mandosa gave off a grin, peering into the eyes of Team Magma, unless they were covered in hoodies like last time.

Litten: "Aow!"

From the click of his Pokeball, he released one of his own Pokemon with Litten on his shoulder.

Mandosa: "Come out, Starmie."

Starmie comes out, buzzing some angelic noise as it lands before the team, ready to engage in combat.

jeremy-kelly-lightfoots-drag-kid-looks-21.jpg

Jeremy: You darling... want to fight us? Passion Kiss... is willing to oblige.

Grunt #1: *Calling out a Pokemon* Poochyena, GO!

Grunt #2: *Calling out a Pokemon* Numel... Let's Go!

"Poochyena"

"Numel"

Pokedex: *Describing the pokemon* Poochyena- the Bite Pokemon... At first sight, POOCHYENA takes a bite at anything that moves. This POKéMON chases after prey until the victim becomes exhausted. However, it may turn tail if the prey strikes back. POOCHYENA is an omnivore - it will eat anything. A distinguishing feature is how large its fangs are compared to its body. This POKéMON tries to intimidate its foes by making the hair on its tail bristle out. It savagely threatens foes with bared fangs. It chases after fleeing targets tenaciously. It turns tail and runs, however, if the foe strikes back. A Pokémon with a persistent nature, it chases its chosen prey until the prey becomes exhausted.

Pansear: *Attacking Poochyena with flamethrower*

lisa-pidgetta-lightfoot-136.jpg

Lisa: Zebstrika... Use Thunder on Numel!

Zebstrika: *Attacking Numel with Thunder*...

boy-with-makeup-1135x540.jpg

Sandy: *Commanding his pokemon* Krokorok... Use Stone-edge on Poochyena and Then Earthquake!

The grunts didn't stand to just take the attacks... they ordered their pokemon to attack. It wasn't pretty. It was an attack that returned fire to batt-heads. But the battle rolled on...

Michael and Nicki watched the video intensely. Luke had tensed up completely, frowning as he listened to the interviewing and the video. Valiant meanwhile just stared ahead, almost lifelessly. Eventually, Michael excused himself and Valiant for a moment.

“Hey Val- Chan, what is wrong now?”
“Just... you know. Thinking about uh... Callum,” Valiant admitted quietly as soon as they were out of earshot.
Michael smiled gently and brought their foreheads together. He began singing softly to the other and Valiant’s shoulders relaxed instantly. It was like Michael had released all the buoy up tension within the black skinned male.

Nicki and Luke were used to situations like these. At first, it caused jealousy. Then they realized that it was just their friendship dynamic and that called things down between the group.

“So, what exactly happened? Did Magma forcefully abduct her, or did she go willingly to save her friends and family?” Luke asked softly. “It’s a mystery. Maybe...” he began mumbling to himself, tapping his chin in thought.
“I understand what her internal battle would’ve been,” Nicki said quietly. “I’ve experienced it before.”
“Get your head out of the memories. That was the past, ya idiot,” Michael muttered, walking back. “I’m fine.”
Valiant came up behind him, smiling softly at Luke who also relaxed.

The four of them were such a weird combination. The genius extroverted nerd, the cold hearted emo, the intellectual jock, and the kind and quiet hearted trainer. Their story is full of complexities, like the situation they were learning about now.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Passion Kiss's Pokemon Adventure is nigh. ((Open))

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus