Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Passion Kiss's Pokemon Adventure is nigh. ((Open))

Jeremy Kelly Lightfoot (played by MacieLightfoot) Topic Starter

Michael Tsakuyo wrote:
Michael and Nicki watched the video intensely. Luke had tensed up completely, frowning as he listened to the interviewing and the video. Valiant meanwhile just stared ahead, almost lifelessly. Eventually, Michael excused himself and Valiant for a moment.

“Hey Val- Chan, what is wrong now?”
“Just... you know. Thinking about uh... Callum,” Valiant admitted quietly as soon as they were out of earshot.
Michael smiled gently and brought their foreheads together. He began singing softly to the other and Valiant’s shoulders relaxed instantly. It was like Michael had released all the buoy up tension within the black skinned male.

Nicki and Luke were used to situations like these. At first, it caused jealousy. Then they realized that it was just their friendship dynamic and that called things down between the group.

“So, what exactly happened? Did Magma forcefully abduct her, or did she go willingly to save her friends and family?” Luke asked softly. “It’s a mystery. Maybe...” he began mumbling to himself, tapping his chin in thought.
“I understand what her internal battle would’ve been,” Nicki said quietly. “I’ve experienced it before.”
“Get your head out of the memories. That was the past, ya idiot,” Michael muttered, walking back. “I’m fine.”
Valiant came up behind him, smiling softly at Luke who also relaxed.

The four of them were such a weird combination. The genius extroverted nerd, the cold hearted emo, the intellectual jock, and the kind and quiet hearted trainer. Their story is full of complexities, like the situation they were learning about now.

Laura: You know... i happen to have checked my map here and it shows that we're nearby Buckner. Perhaps we should head over there and see about finding a place to stay for the night. Perhaps find that there are trainers. We could always join them. Maybe they'll take us in.

Laura had suddenly finished her light and got to thinking...

Laura: You were wondering about whether she went with the team or stayed with the ones she was traveling with... I wish i could tell you. But all the details and memories from after that briefing... They were erased. And the ones who lived it and experienced it... don't seem to truly recall. However what i can tell you that in the end of it all... the entire evil plot that was being concocted by those teams... Magma and Aqua... it was foiled and torn down. Macie overcame the entire thing and it stopped the evil. However now as of recent... They're back... and if they're back. It'll be only a matter of time before Team Aqua returns. To try and do all possible to attempt once again to awaken a legendary pokemon... Kyogre. It's not pleasant.

She was not sure how they were gonna take it. But she already could tell that the details were causing their insides to churn something not so cheery...
Michael Tsakuyo (played by Mikathepika13)

“As if anyone would take us in,” Michael said sarcastically.
Michael, always the pessimist on the equation, was doubtful that anyone would take them in. Of course, Luke, the “realist” just said that there may be a chance, but that it wasn’t obvious.
“Come on Mika. Don’t be a pessimist,” Nicki encouraged, hugging his boyfriend from behind with a smile.

“You keep telling me that. And what am I? That’s right. Pessimistic,” Michael said, sass dropping from his words.
“But I agree with Laura. Why don’t we take a risk, go into town? If we can’t-“
“Then I can pickpocket some cash off of people to get us into a hotel. No big deal,” Michael remarked with a simple shrug.

Valiant just shook his head again with a small sigh. Only Michael would suggest something like that, he thought to himself.

“Pickpocketing people is illegal Michael,” Nicki informed.
“I know,” Michael said calmly with a grin.

Michael Tsakuyo wrote:
“As if anyone would take us in,” Michael said sarcastically.
Michael, always the pessimist on the equation, was doubtful that anyone would take them in. Of course, Luke, the “realist” just said that there may be a chance, but that it wasn’t obvious.
“Come on Mika. Don’t be a pessimist,” Nicki encouraged, hugging his boyfriend from behind with a smile.

“You keep telling me that. And what am I? That’s right. Pessimistic,” Michael said, sass dropping from his words.
“But I agree with Laura. Why don’t we take a risk, go into town? If we can’t-“
“Then I can pickpocket some cash off of people to get us into a hotel. No big deal,” Michael remarked with a simple shrug.

Valiant just shook his head again with a small sigh. Only Michael would suggest something like that, he thought to himself.

“Pickpocketing people is illegal Michael,” Nicki informed.
“I know,” Michael said calmly with a grin.

laura-eunji-watanabe-1.jpg

Laura: There won't be a need for Pickpocketing. I do have means of money. Every town i have visited from New York to here... I happened to make at least 10 grand. It's chump change compared to what the celebrity makes. But it gets me by. Plus I am not too worried. I am sure that we'll be taken in by the other trainers. I happen to know a few. I got a text from my cousin Pidgetta. She gave me the scoop on Macie's kids. Jeremy, Lisa, Nicole and Saphiroth. Plus her son Curtis. They're on the road on their journey's. So... we might run into them. *Looking towards town* Buckner's up ahead over just that field. Which just separates us here... from the town. So we take this road... and go all the way through. It will be practically... a straight path moreless.

Nicki and Michael had no sense of direction. It used to be hilarious until they couldn’t find their way to a city and Michael’s Absol was injured. It resulted into a whole fight between the two.

Luke and Valiant decompressed the disruption, pointing out where they should be going. Apparently, Michael and Nicki didn’t talk to each other for almost two weeks.

Ah, fun traveling moments on their journeys.

“Well, you haven’t met us. If it’s a straight path, we usually find ourselves lost,” Michael said with a snicker. “We get lost. A lot.”
“All the time actually,” Nicki corrected. “Before we met up with Val and Luke again.”

Michael Tsakuyo wrote:
Nicki and Michael had no sense of direction. It used to be hilarious until they couldn’t find their way to a city and Michael’s Absol was injured. It resulted into a whole fight between the two.

Luke and Valiant decompressed the disruption, pointing out where they should be going. Apparently, Michael and Nicki didn’t talk to each other for almost two weeks.

“Well, you haven’t met us. If it’s a straight path, we usually find ourselves lost,” Michael said with a snicker. “We get lost. A lot.”
“All the time actually,” Nicki corrected. “Before we met up with Val and Luke again.”

Laura: That's a shame. But... you won't have to worry. I'll lead and make sure that you guys never get lost again. Plus... if music is played... it'd take your mind off of that idea of being lost. Music did seem to have an effect on you. So... It'd help carry you through.

Laura was not too sure about who they were. However... for what she knew about them... They were honest and very sincere. Lost trainers... With no sense of clear direction. She felt bad for them. Really bad and wanted to help them out as best as possibly could. Not knowing that once she came across relatives of hers... things would change a little. Oh well... Perhaps things would be better. It was very likely. Only good things were to come.
Jeremy Kelly Lightfoot wrote:
Veras Mandosa wrote:
From the look of his eye, it appears to be them. These guys. He must have faced them before. The hero needs to get involved overpowering what he believes are the biggest cheaters in history.

Mandosa: "Beedrill! Thank you! Call back."

Mandosa got one of his Pokeballs to recall Beedrill, and swapped once Pokémon with another on his belt as he still ran to the crash site.

Mandosa: "Startin' to think ya' miss me."

Mandosa gave off a grin, peering into the eyes of Team Magma, unless they were covered in hoodies like last time.

Litten: "Aow!"

From the click of his Pokeball, he released one of his own Pokemon with Litten on his shoulder.

Mandosa: "Come out, Starmie."

Starmie comes out, buzzing some angelic noise as it lands before the team, ready to engage in combat.

jeremy-kelly-lightfoots-drag-kid-looks-21.jpg

Jeremy: You darling... want to fight us? Passion Kiss... is willing to oblige.

Grunt #1: *Calling out a Pokemon* Poochyena, GO!

Grunt #2: *Calling out a Pokemon* Numel... Let's Go!

"Poochyena"

"Numel"

Pokedex: *Describing the pokemon* Poochyena- the Bite Pokemon... At first sight, POOCHYENA takes a bite at anything that moves. This POKéMON chases after prey until the victim becomes exhausted. However, it may turn tail if the prey strikes back. POOCHYENA is an omnivore - it will eat anything. A distinguishing feature is how large its fangs are compared to its body. This POKéMON tries to intimidate its foes by making the hair on its tail bristle out. It savagely threatens foes with bared fangs. It chases after fleeing targets tenaciously. It turns tail and runs, however, if the foe strikes back. A Pokémon with a persistent nature, it chases its chosen prey until the prey becomes exhausted.

Pansear: *Attacking Poochyena with flamethrower*

lisa-pidgetta-lightfoot-136.jpg

Lisa: Zebstrika... Use Thunder on Numel!

Zebstrika: *Attacking Numel with Thunder*...

boy-with-makeup-1135x540.jpg

Sandy: *Commanding his pokemon* Krokorok... Use Stone-edge on Poochyena and Then Earthquake!

The grunts didn't stand to just take the attacks... they ordered their pokemon to attack. It wasn't pretty. It was an attack that returned fire to batt-heads. But the battle rolled on...

Mandosa smiled at the Krokorok, remembering when he was once a sandile, and now he's evolved, and fighting as strong as ever.

This excites Mandosa, and he looks at the Starmie hovering over the air, propelling itself with its star in the back.

Mandosa: "Starmie! Hydro pump! Flood their pants!"

Starmie's gem glows bright red, and made a glimmering noise before it created a strange portal before firing a large hydro pump, going to crash down on the Poochyena and Numel with a river caused by this majestic Pokemon.

Due to recoil, Starmie was pushed back by this portal of incredible force, and recoiled back to Mandosa, bumping his head.

Mandosa: "Dope--!"

Veras Mandosa wrote:
Veras Mandosa wrote:
From the look of his eye, it appears to be them. These guys. He must have faced them before. The hero needs to get involved overpowering what he believes are the biggest cheaters in history.

Mandosa: "Beedrill! Thank you! Call back."

Mandosa got one of his Pokeballs to recall Beedrill, and swapped once Pokémon with another on his belt as he still ran to the crash site.

Mandosa: "Startin' to think ya' miss me."

Mandosa gave off a grin, peering into the eyes of Team Magma, unless they were covered in hoodies like last time.

Litten: "Aow!"

From the click of his Pokeball, he released one of his own Pokemon with Litten on his shoulder.

Mandosa: "Come out, Starmie."

Starmie comes out, buzzing some angelic noise as it lands before the team, ready to engage in combat.

jeremy-kelly-lightfoots-drag-kid-looks-21.jpg

Jeremy: You darling... want to fight us? Passion Kiss... is willing to oblige.

Grunt #1: *Calling out a Pokemon* Poochyena, GO!

Grunt #2: *Calling out a Pokemon* Numel... Let's Go!

"Poochyena"

"Numel"

Pokedex: *Describing the pokemon* Poochyena- the Bite Pokemon... At first sight, POOCHYENA takes a bite at anything that moves. This POKéMON chases after prey until the victim becomes exhausted. However, it may turn tail if the prey strikes back. POOCHYENA is an omnivore - it will eat anything. A distinguishing feature is how large its fangs are compared to its body. This POKéMON tries to intimidate its foes by making the hair on its tail bristle out. It savagely threatens foes with bared fangs. It chases after fleeing targets tenaciously. It turns tail and runs, however, if the foe strikes back. A Pokémon with a persistent nature, it chases its chosen prey until the prey becomes exhausted.

Pansear: *Attacking Poochyena with flamethrower*

lisa-pidgetta-lightfoot-136.jpg

Lisa: Zebstrika... Use Thunder on Numel!

Zebstrika: *Attacking Numel with Thunder*...

boy-with-makeup-1135x540.jpg

Sandy: *Commanding his pokemon* Krokorok... Use Stone-edge on Poochyena and Then Earthquake!

The grunts didn't stand to just take the attacks... they ordered their pokemon to attack. It wasn't pretty. It was an attack that returned fire to batt-heads. But the battle rolled on...

Mandosa smiled at the Krokorok, remembering when he was once a sandile, and now he's evolved, and fighting as strong as ever.

This excites Mandosa, and he looks at the Starmie hovering over the air, propelling itself with its star in the back.

Mandosa: "Starmie! Hydro pump! Flood their pants!"

Starmie's gem glows bright red, and made a glimmering noise before it created a strange portal before firing a large hydro pump, going to crash down on the Poochyena and Numel with a river caused by this majestic Pokemon.

Due to recoil, Starmie was pushed back by this portal of incredible force, and recoiled back to Mandosa, bumping his head.

Mandosa: "Dope--!"

Jeremy and Sandy watched as Starmie made the move and were in astonishment...

Jeremy: Wow!

Sandy: That Starmie's got a hell of a case of armpower. The power...

Jeremy: Wait. The Numel is strong as well... but... *To the grunts* you got a good Numel, Darlings.... But you want to see what we have... you'll have to come back on a later date... You'll be wishing that you stayed away.

Lisa: Come on... Let's finish this! Jeremy... Let's see this to the end. The Passion attack and then the Rising Light trio.

Jeremy: you got it. *To Sandy* Sandy... let's do it.

Seconds later...

Jeremy: *Getting into formation* Passion Kiss...

Sandy: *Getting into formation* Rainbow Kiss...

Jeremy: *With Sandy* The double power Kiss's...

Jeremy and Sandy made their moves...

Jeremy: *With Sandy* Gurdurr... Krokorok... EARTHQUAKE BLAST!

With a shaking thrust of power... Gurdurr and Krokorok made with the pounding force of Earthquake and Focus Punch. It took the Grunts and their pokemon for a ride.

From those attacks... it was then time for Jeremy and his sisters to make their Move...

Lisa: *Getting into formation* The Rising Lights! Lisa...

Nicole: *Getting into formation* The Rising Lights! Nicole...

Jeremy: *Getting into Formation* The Rising Lights! Jeremy...Passion Kiss...

Lisa: *With Nicole and Jeremy* Zebstrika, Pyroar, Gurdurr... THUNDER THROWER ARM!

Was the attack gonna send a ripple-effect???

Michael Tsakuyo wrote:

Laura: That's a shame. But... you won't have to worry. I'll lead and make sure that you guys never get lost again. Plus... if music is played... it'd take your mind off of that idea of being lost. Music did seem to have an effect on you. So... It'd help carry you through.

Laura was not too sure about who they were. However... for what she knew about them... They were honest and very sincere. Lost trainers... With no sense of clear direction. She felt bad for them. Really bad and wanted to help them out as best as possibly could. Not knowing that once she came across relatives of hers... things would change a little. Oh well... Perhaps things would be better. It was very likely. Only good things were to come.

Michael snorted and just shook his head. This woman REALLY didn’t know them.
“Well, we used to sing and stuff.”
“I didn’t MEAN my words! I was hungry and cranky, geez!” Luke defended before Laura heard the whole story.
“But LUKE over hear told us to shut our g****** ******* mouthed before he did it for us.”
“I said I was sorry,” Luke muttered.
Ever since that had happened, there was always something between the blonde and the bluenette. They seemed to always fight and they were always at each other’s throats.
Nicki knew why. Michael had used music in moments of pain (mentally and physically) and ever since they hadn’t sang on their little trips, all that filled the air was silence and tension. Luke admittedly apologized multiple times. Nicki and Valiant attempted to calm them down and get them to play cards with each other again, but they refused to. The only thing they did was train with each other. THEN when Nicki tried to sing, Michael had given him a glare and walked off. They didn’t find him for two days, where he was sitting in a tree with some Pokémon.

Again, the relationships between the four of them were dissolving. Nicki could feel it. It made him sad and desperate to bring his friends back.
Mandosa grins. Wanting to aid with that himself, he commanded Starmie, pointing his finger out, and then down at the ground.

Mandosa: "Starmie! Pin them to the ground with Psychic!"

Starmie's gem glowed a deep violet-red ripple. That same ripple would be seen outlining the enemy Pokemon, trying to pin them down to the ground.

To give these attack combinations extra power, Starmie kept them held down on the ground.

Mandosa: "On my signal..."

Starmie's power was waning as it couldn't hold that power for long. Not while the two were astonished by what they have achieved in his time being with them.

Mandosa: "NOW!"

Mandosa rose his fist, punching high into the sky.

Around the same time, Starmie tried to time it just right by letting it go. Hopefully, the added psychic amplified the power needed to blast Team Magma into the sky.

Veras Mandosa wrote:
Mandosa grins. Wanting to aid with that himself, he commanded Starmie, pointing his finger out, and then down at the ground.

Starmie's gem glowed a deep violet-red ripple. That same ripple would be seen outlining the enemy Pokemon, trying to pin them down to the ground.

To give these attack combinations extra power, Starmie kept them held down on the ground.

Starmie's power was waning as it couldn't hold that power for long. Not while the two were astonished by what they have achieved in his time being with them.

Around the same time, Starmie tried to time it just right by letting it go. Hopefully, the added psychic amplified the power needed to blast Team Magma into the sky.

The power that was released... drove a huge crater into the ground and caused for the ground to be rather steep. However what it also had gone and done was shake and rattle the ground that was underneath the grunts and their pokemon... within seconds... a Big gush of air and dust shot up from under them and sent them Plummeting right into the sky...

As they shot up like shooting stars...

Magma Grunt: This is only the beginning, Lightfoot Brats! And Here's a warning to you... Passion Kiss. You want to tussle with Magma... You'll be crushed... Just like your MOTHER WAS 14 YEARS AGO!

Lisa: OH PLEASE! OUR MOTHER BEAT YOU GUYS AND YOU KNOW IT! Come back... JUST TRY AND COME BACK! WE'LL BEAT YOU JUST LIKE SHE DID!

Saphiroth: That's right! We're not afraid.

Magma Grunt: *Fading away in the distance* You will be... You... Will be!

Sandy: *Gulps*

Michael Tsakuyo wrote:
Michael Tsakuyo wrote:

“I didn’t MEAN my words! I was hungry and cranky, geez!” Luke defended before Laura heard the whole story.
“But LUKE over hear told us to shut our g****** ******* mouthed before he did it for us.”
Ever since that had happened, there was always something between the blonde and the bluenette. They seemed to always fight and they were always at each other’s throats.
Nicki knew why. Michael had used music in moments of pain (mentally and physically) and ever since they hadn’t sang on their little trips, all that filled the air was silence and tension. Luke admittedly apologized multiple times. Nicki and Valiant attempted to calm them down and get them to play cards with each other again, but they refused to. The only thing they did was train with each other. THEN when Nicki tried to sing, Michael had given him a glare and walked off. They didn’t find him for two days, where he was sitting in a tree with some Pokémon.

Again, the relationships between the four of them were dissolving. Nicki could feel it. It made him sad and desperate to bring his friends back.

Laura played music as she lead the way over to the town of buckner. She could tell from the looks of things... they were all gonna need a campsite... within town. They didn't seem to have much equipment or anything. much of any items. So... they were gonna need a stock-up of them. Alot.

Laura: This is gonna be wonderful. you know, Meeting you guys. Since meeting you guys... it feels like i found my own sense of belonging. You guys have accepted me and i'm a girl... with a bunch of guys. You guys are pretty sweet.

Laura's Lucario ventured up ahead a little to scout for any spots of trouble. Looking to make sure that the path was safe. There was sure to be trouble close at hand. At any time... but as far as any of them knew... things were safe as could be.

Laura: Maybe if we can find a food place... we can all grab some food. Have a warm meal. I at this point... think that it'd do us all a real bit of good. Don't you think do so too? *Walking and leading*
Veras Mandosa wrote:

The power that was released... drove a huge crater into the ground and caused for the ground to be rather steep. However what it also had gone and done was shake and rattle the ground that was underneath the grunts and their pokemon... within seconds... a Big gush of air and dust shot up from under them and sent them Plummeting right into the sky...

Magma Grunt: This is only the beginning, Lightfoot Brats! And Here's a warning to you... Passion Kiss. You want to tussle with Magma... You'll be crushed... Just like your MOTHER WAS 14 YEARS AGO!

Lisa: OH PLEASE! OUR MOTHER BEAT YOU GUYS AND YOU KNOW IT! Come back... JUST TRY AND COME BACK! WE'LL BEAT YOU JUST LIKE SHE DID!

Mandosa laughed so hard. He hadn't laughed this hard in a long time.

Mandosa: "My gosh, that was the darnedest thing since a UPS truck! Hahahhhh!"

He got down on the ground, rolling on the floor laughing for a long while.

Starmie felt so tickled it starts beeping rapidly in a laughing motion, leaping back and forth. We did it!

Mandosa finally recovered from laughing, and looked at Litten who was standing there, licking her face. Now that tickled Mandosa even more.

Mandosa: "H-hey hey! Stop! That tickles! Hehe!"

Litten continues to lick Mandosa for a while before meowing at him.

Mandosa: "Hah, okay, okay."

He then sat up, and petted his Pokemon, smiling at them.

Mandosa: "Great work, you two. And all of you!"

Veras Mandosa wrote:
Veras Mandosa wrote:

Mandosa laughed so hard. He hadn't laughed this hard in a long time.

Mandosa: "My gosh, that was the darnedest thing since a UPS truck! Hahahhhh!"

He got down on the ground, rolling on the floor laughing for a long while.

Starmie felt so tickled it starts beeping rapidly in a laughing motion, leaping back and forth. We did it!

Mandosa finally recovered from laughing, and looked at Litten who was standing there, licking her face. Now that tickled Mandosa even more.

Mandosa: "H-hey hey! Stop! That tickles! Hehe!"

Litten continues to lick Mandosa for a while before meowing at him.

Mandosa: "Hah, okay, okay."

He then sat up, and petted his Pokemon, smiling at them.

Mandosa: "Great work, you two. And all of you!"

It was a moment later when they all made back to the Town hall after spending a good moment laughing at the ignorance shown by Team Magma. It was just too hysterical for them, They couldn't seem to contain themselves. However there was still business matters to tend to. It was once they made it to the Town hall that they resumed the details.

It was after the details were done...

jeremy-kelly-lightfoots-drag-kid-looks-20.jpg

Jeremy: So... now that all that's handled and things are set for our gig... What do you suppose we do now?

Sandy: We're gonna need a place to stay for the night. Any suggestions?

It was getting late and they were all getting rather hungry. But at that time of the night... where could they possibly go that would be open and where they could grab something to eat and satisfy their hungers? Where could they go and which direction would it take them? Would they get lost?
Mandosa found himself back in the city, remembering some names. Assuming all of them were restaurants, he pointed to the direction of a particular one.

Mandosa: "Well, we can probably head to a buffet. Thought we passed one earlier. It's the only place I love eatin' at. Who knows what you'll get, huh? Right, Litten?"

Litten on Mandosa's shoulder meows, raising a paw, enjoying the idea.

Starmie hovered over beside Mandosa. He forgot to put it back in its Pokeball.

Mandosa: "Hey, Starmie! Sorry about that. Lemme get ya' back in."

Starmie played a jolly tune as it went back in its Pokeball.

Mandosa: "Maybe afterwards, we can arrive at one of those resorts. They're a lot cozier and better in my opinion than hotels since... well..."

Mandosa snickers, but initiates a loud booming noise, curling his mouth as he tries to amplify the noise.

Mandosa: "There's always a band next door, ya' know?"

Michael Tsakuyo wrote:
Michael Tsakuyo wrote:

https://therhapsodyfamilyuniverse.files.wordpress.com/2018/11/laura-eunji-watanabe-1.jpg

Laura played music as she lead the way over to the town of buckner. She could tell from the looks of things... they were all gonna need a campsite... within town. They didn't seem to have much equipment or anything. much of any items. So... they were gonna need a stock-up of them. Alot.

Laura: This is gonna be wonderful. you know, Meeting you guys. Since meeting you guys... it feels like i found my own sense of belonging. You guys have accepted me and i'm a girl... with a bunch of guys. You guys are pretty sweet.

Laura's Lucario ventured up ahead a little to scout for any spots of trouble. Looking to make sure that the path was safe. There was sure to be trouble close at hand. At any time... but as far as any of them knew... things were safe as could be.

Laura: Maybe if we can find a food place... we can all grab some food. Have a warm meal. I at this point... think that it'd do us all a real bit of good. Don't you think do so too? *Walking and leading*
Michael eventually relaxed. He needed to sing. He wanted to. When he was a little younger, he used to want to perform despite his terrible shyness. He began humming and bobbing his head every once in a while.
Nicki’s eyes lit up and suddenly, he joined in a began singing in a different language. Michael and Luke tensed but Nicki wrapped his arm around Laura and Michael’s shoulders with a goofy smile. Michael couldn’t help but laugh now, and began singing along too. Soon, tension disappeared.

They were pretty much goofing off, pretending that they had any chance or rivaling Michael’s pure and simple, but moving vocals. Nicki may have a close second though.

“If I must, I’m a girl. Was, at least,” Michael said. “I’m transgender. I was like you, hanging out with a bunch a guys and unable to properly fit in. Of course, I’m fine now. But we’re friendlier than we appear,” he said with a small grin.

“Yeah Michael doesn’t eat,” Valiant revealed and Michael scowled at the taller male.
“Yeah yeah yeah I’m just not hungry,”
“You’re never hungry,” Valiant pointed out with a chuckle. “But yes. Some food, water, maybe rest would be very good!”

Veras Mandosa wrote:
Mandosa found himself back in the city, remembering some names. Assuming all of them were restaurants, he pointed to the direction of a particular one.

Mandosa: "Well, we can probably head to a buffet. Thought we passed one earlier. It's the only place I love eatin' at. Who knows what you'll get, huh? Right, Litten?"

Mandosa: "Maybe afterwards, we can arrive at one of those resorts. They're a lot cozier and better in my opinion than hotels since... well..."

Mandosa snickers, but initiates a loud booming noise, curling his mouth as he tries to amplify the noise.

Jeremy: you know... that is a rather swell idea. There’s only one unfortunate issue with that. There are no Hotels or resorts of any kind in this town.

Lisa: we’ll have to get on a Pokémon that can fly and take us... *Checking the map* To Pink Hill. It’s south of here. There’s said to be hotels and resorts there. We can try that area. However... before the performance... we’ll have to be sure to return back to Buckner. We can’t officially leave and advance to the next town or whatever till after the gig is done with.

Darlene: She’s got a point there. It’d be very unwise to just split from Buckner altogether and neglect the obligations that we have to fulfill.

Nicole: That’s true. Mendosa, what do you think? Want to check out The Pink Hill area for the resorts and just double back to Buckner for us to do our gig?

Michael Tsakuyo wrote:
Michael Tsakuyo wrote:
Michael Tsakuyo wrote:

https://therhapsodyfamilyuniverse.files.wordpress.com/2018/11/laura-eunji-watanabe-1.jpg

Michael eventually relaxed. He needed to sing. He wanted to. When he was a little younger, he used to want to perform despite his terrible shyness. He began humming and bobbing his head every once in a while.
Nicki’s eyes lit up and suddenly, he joined in a began singing in a different language. Michael and Luke tensed but Nicki wrapped his arm around Laura and Michael’s shoulders with a goofy smile. Michael couldn’t help but laugh now, and began singing along too. Soon, tension disappeared.

They were pretty much goofing off, pretending that they had any chance or rivaling Michael’s pure and simple, but moving vocals. Nicki may have a close second though.

“If I must, I’m a girl. Was, at least,” Michael said. “I’m transgender. I was like you, hanging out with a bunch a guys and unable to properly fit in. Of course, I’m fine now. But we’re friendlier than we appear,” he said with a small grin.

“Yeah Michael doesn’t eat,” Valiant revealed and Michael scowled at the taller male.
“You’re never hungry,” Valiant pointed out with a chuckle. “But yes. Some food, water, maybe rest would be very good!”

Laura: we’ll get it. I promise.

But that when she had something come over her...

Laura: do one of you know how to cook? Because if so... maybe we can cook something... make it how we want it... our own way. That’d be something to try, wouldn’t it?

Of course... what they didn’t know was that someone was nearby. Someone she knew... or was it someone else???
Veras Mandosa wrote:

Jeremy: you know... that is a rather swell idea. There’s only one unfortunate issue with that. There are no Hotels or resorts of any kind in this town.

Lisa: we’ll have to get on a Pokémon that can fly and take us... *Checking the map* To Pink Hill. It’s south of here. There’s said to be hotels and resorts there. We can try that area. However... before the performance... we’ll have to be sure to return back to Buckner. We can’t officially leave and advance to the next town or whatever till after the gig is done with.

Darlene: She’s got a point there. It’d be very unwise to just split from Buckner altogether and neglect the obligations that we have to fulfill.

Nicole: That’s true. Mendosa, what do you think? Want to check out The Pink Hill area for the resorts and just double back to Buckner for us to do our gig?

Mandosa: "Sure thing! I'll pay for the rooms, by the way. What we got like... four of us, right? I'll get on top of that."

He double-checked by counting all the heads before smiling at them, and making his way to the resort he passed on the way to town just before reuniting with his friends.

Mandosa: "Hmm... hey Litten. How 'bout you play with Starmie for a while?"

Litten meowed unsurely, sinking his head within his shoulder.

Mandosa: "Ahhh you'll be fine, alright?"

Mandosa nuzzles his partner's head before releasing Starmie from its Pokeball.

Starmie glimmered, propelling its star from behind.

Mandosa set the flailing Litten on the ground before seeing him running.

Mandosa: "Hey-- wait! Heh, keep an eye on Litten, would ya?"

Starmie glimmers, and hovered over to find Litten, then dragged him from out of the alleyway with a psychic.

Litten was flailing violently, but psychics win over non-psychics.

Mandosa went to get a few rooms checked in for his friends. The key holder handed Mandosa several keys before he even thanked her. This was a nice service! He then walked back out with a hand full of keys as went to find Litten hovering over the street.

Mandosa: "Heh-- hey! Starmie, set him down."

Starmie glimmers, sad that playtime was already over, and Litten fell feet-first into the ground.

Litten: "Mrow!"

Veras Mandosa wrote:
Veras Mandosa wrote:

Mandosa: "Sure thing! I'll pay for the rooms, by the way. What we got like... four of us, right? I'll get on top of that."

He double-checked by counting all the heads before smiling at them, and making his way to the resort he passed on the way to town just before reuniting with his friends.

Mandosa: "Hmm... hey Litten. How 'bout you play with Starmie for a while?"

Litten meowed unsurely, sinking his head within his shoulder.

Mandosa: "Ahhh you'll be fine, alright?"

Mandosa nuzzles his partner's head before releasing Starmie from its Pokeball.

Starmie glimmered, propelling its star from behind.

Mandosa set the flailing Litten on the ground before seeing him running.

Mandosa: "Hey-- wait! Heh, keep an eye on Litten, would ya?"

Starmie glimmers, and hovered over to find Litten, then dragged him from out of the alleyway with a psychic.

Litten was flailing violently, but psychics win over non-psychics.

Mandosa went to get a few rooms checked in for his friends. The key holder handed Mandosa several keys before he even thanked her. This was a nice service! He then walked back out with a hand full of keys as went to find Litten hovering over the street.

Mandosa: "Heh-- hey! Starmie, set him down."

Starmie glimmers, sad that playtime was already over, and Litten fell feet-first into the ground.

Litten: "Mrow!"

jeremy-kelly-lightfoots-drag-kid-looks-20.jpg

Jeremy: it’s actually 8 of us. Me, Sandy, Lisa, Nicole, Darlene, Saphiroth and Curtis. Not to forget the most important one. You. You’re with us. That’s one.

Sandy: We have a flying Pokémon. Nicole... with a Druddigon and Curtis with a Fearow. They can carry 4-5 each. So on 2 flying Pokémon... we can get there quick.

Darlene: that’s true. We can.

Jeremy’s Drillbur comes out and gets to digging over towards the resort. It was volunteering to get a lay of the land for them. Perhaps to scout for any likely signs of danger. So it could steer them from the danger if there’s anything found.

Curtis: *Calling out his Pokémon* Fearow... come on out. Fly us out to the resort in Pink Hill.

Nicole: *Calling out her Pokémon* Druddigon... come out. Give us a ride!

“Fearow!”

“Druddigon!”

It was now on to the resort in Pink Hill, Missouri... would there be fun or drama?

Michael Tsakuyo wrote:
Michael Tsakuyo wrote:
Michael Tsakuyo wrote:

Laura: we’ll get it. I promise.

But that when she had something come over her...

Laura: do one of you know how to cook? Because if so... maybe we can cook something... make it how we want it... our own way. That’d be something to try, wouldn’t it?

Of course... what they didn’t know was that someone was nearby. Someone she knew... or was it someone else???

“I KNOW HOW TO COOK!” Michael yelled enthusiastically.
Nicki beamed at his boyfriend and hugged him from behind.
“He’s really good. Give him a shot and he’ll give you one of the best meals of your whole entire life!” Nicki declared proudly.

For the first time, Michael smiled shyly and he flushed, looking at his hands.
“He is very very good,” Luke jumped in with a small smile. “And-“

Michael tensed and his ears perked up. His fingers slid over the dagger sheathed to his hip.
“Someone. Is. Following. Us,” he gritted out.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Passion Kiss's Pokemon Adventure is nigh. ((Open))

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus