Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Passion Kiss's Pokemon Adventure is nigh. ((Open))

Jeremy Kelly Lightfoot (played by MacieLightfoot) Topic Starter

Michael Tsakuyo wrote:
Jeremy Kelly Lightfoot wrote:
Michael Tsakuyo wrote:
Michael Tsakuyo wrote:
Michael Tsakuyo wrote:
Nicki and Michael had no sense of direction. It used to be hilarious until they couldn’t find their way to a city and Michael’s Absol was injured. It resulted into a whole fight between the two.

Luke and Valiant decompressed the disruption, pointing out where they should be going. Apparently, Michael and Nicki didn’t talk to each other for almost two weeks.

Ah, fun traveling moments on their journeys.

“Well, you haven’t met us. If it’s a straight path, we usually find ourselves lost,” Michael said with a snicker. “We get lost. A lot.”
“All the time actually,” Nicki corrected. “Before we met up with Val and Luke again.”

laura-eunji-watanabe-1.jpg

Laura: That's a shame. But... you won't have to worry. I'll lead and make sure that you guys never get lost again. Plus... if music is played... it'd take your mind off of that idea of being lost. Music did seem to have an effect on you. So... It'd help carry you through.

Laura was not too sure about who they were. However... for what she knew about them... They were honest and very sincere. Lost trainers... With no sense of clear direction. She felt bad for them. Really bad and wanted to help them out as best as possibly could. Not knowing that once she came across relatives of hers... things would change a little. Oh well... Perhaps things would be better. It was very likely. Only good things were to come.

Michael snorted and just shook his head. This woman REALLY didn’t know them.
“Well, we used to sing and stuff.”
“I didn’t MEAN my words! I was hungry and cranky, geez!” Luke defended before Laura heard the whole story.
“But LUKE over hear told us to shut our g****** ******* mouthed before he did it for us.”
“I said I was sorry,” Luke muttered.
Ever since that had happened, there was always something between the blonde and the bluenette. They seemed to always fight and they were always at each other’s throats.
Nicki knew why. Michael had used music in moments of pain (mentally and physically) and ever since they hadn’t sang on their little trips, all that filled the air was silence and tension. Luke admittedly apologized multiple times. Nicki and Valiant attempted to calm them down and get them to play cards with each other again, but they refused to. The only thing they did was train with each other. THEN when Nicki tried to sing, Michael had given him a glare and walked off. They didn’t find him for two days, where he was sitting in a tree with some Pokémon.

Again, the relationships between the four of them were dissolving. Nicki could feel it. It made him sad and desperate to bring his friends back.

https://therhapsodyfamilyuniverse.files.wordpress.com/2018/11/laura-eunji-watanabe-1.jpg

Laura played music as she lead the way over to the town of buckner. She could tell from the looks of things... they were all gonna need a campsite... within town. They didn't seem to have much equipment or anything. much of any items. So... they were gonna need a stock-up of them. Alot.

Laura: This is gonna be wonderful. you know, Meeting you guys. Since meeting you guys... it feels like i found my own sense of belonging. You guys have accepted me and i'm a girl... with a bunch of guys. You guys are pretty sweet.

Laura's Lucario ventured up ahead a little to scout for any spots of trouble. Looking to make sure that the path was safe. There was sure to be trouble close at hand. At any time... but as far as any of them knew... things were safe as could be.

Laura: Maybe if we can find a food place... we can all grab some food. Have a warm meal. I at this point... think that it'd do us all a real bit of good. Don't you think do so too? *Walking and leading*
Michael eventually relaxed. He needed to sing. He wanted to. When he was a little younger, he used to want to perform despite his terrible shyness. He began humming and bobbing his head every once in a while.
Nicki’s eyes lit up and suddenly, he joined in a began singing in a different language. Michael and Luke tensed but Nicki wrapped his arm around Laura and Michael’s shoulders with a goofy smile. Michael couldn’t help but laugh now, and began singing along too. Soon, tension disappeared.

They were pretty much goofing off, pretending that they had any chance or rivaling Michael’s pure and simple, but moving vocals. Nicki may have a close second though.

“If I must, I’m a girl. Was, at least,” Michael said. “I’m transgender. I was like you, hanging out with a bunch a guys and unable to properly fit in. Of course, I’m fine now. But we’re friendlier than we appear,” he said with a small grin.

“Yeah Michael doesn’t eat,” Valiant revealed and Michael scowled at the taller male.
“Yeah yeah yeah I’m just not hungry,”
“You’re never hungry,” Valiant pointed out with a chuckle. “But yes. Some food, water, maybe rest would be very good!”

Laura: we’ll get it. I promise.

But that when she had something come over her...

Laura: do one of you know how to cook? Because if so... maybe we can cook something... make it how we want it... our own way. That’d be something to try, wouldn’t it?

Of course... what they didn’t know was that someone was nearby. Someone she knew... or was it someone else???

“I KNOW HOW TO COOK!” Michael yelled enthusiastically.
Nicki beamed at his boyfriend and hugged him from behind.
“He’s really good. Give him a shot and he’ll give you one of the best meals of your whole entire life!” Nicki declared proudly.

For the first time, Michael smiled shyly and he flushed, looking at his hands.
“He is very very good,” Luke jumped in with a small smile. “And-“

Michael tensed and his ears perked up. His fingers slid over the dagger sheathed to his hip.
“Someone. Is. Following. Us,” he gritted out.

While they had been walking and suddenly stopped to get with clear cooking... a trio of girls were close by and were lost as their bearings were messed up. They didn’t know where they ended up as for a few years they were attending Yale. If you are wondering how they got there... you might want to go see on talking to a certain celebrity who shares the same last name as they do. The BLOODLINE of LIGHTFOOT! It was more of them. Much more. Why... because what no one will understand is that Lightfoot is a very big family. A clan if you will.

The trio of girls were traveling for weeks and had no idea of how they got to where they were... now. These girls were however on a journey as well and through it all... they managed to at least 5 Pokémon. Got a starter and caught 4. One got a Magnemite. One got a Drowzee and one got a Heracross. They within seconds came across a group of guys and not knowing it... across a girl. One of their own.

70d2d753021719448e648fd015c5f34d.jpg]

Sunkist: Hey there. Could you guys tell us where we are? We’re kinda lost and don’t know where to go.

367e24929e5132d05f19cd4a004e7ac6.jpg

Kiwi: Do you guys know where we can pick up something to eat?

tenor.gif

Isabel: *Looking to the side; sighs* God... I need a smoke... I’m out of smokes and of course if we were still with our aunt Macie... she’d be so against the smoking. She’s a very sweet loving person. But sweet mother of bloody seriously... she can be such a goodie goodie sometimes. Geez!
Michael Tsakuyo (played by Mikathepika13)

Michael Tsakuyo wrote:
Michael Tsakuyo wrote:
Michael Tsakuyo wrote:
Michael Tsakuyo wrote:
Nicki and Michael had no sense of direction. It used to be hilarious until they couldn’t find their way to a city and Michael’s Absol was injured. It resulted into a whole fight between the two.

Luke and Valiant decompressed the disruption, pointing out where they should be going. Apparently, Michael and Nicki didn’t talk to each other for almost two weeks.

“Well, you haven’t met us. If it’s a straight path, we usually find ourselves lost,” Michael said with a snicker. “We get lost. A lot.”
“All the time actually,” Nicki corrected. “Before we met up with Val and Luke again.”

Laura: That's a shame. But... you won't have to worry. I'll lead and make sure that you guys never get lost again. Plus... if music is played... it'd take your mind off of that idea of being lost. Music did seem to have an effect on you. So... It'd help carry you through.

Laura was not too sure about who they were. However... for what she knew about them... They were honest and very sincere. Lost trainers... With no sense of clear direction. She felt bad for them. Really bad and wanted to help them out as best as possibly could. Not knowing that once she came across relatives of hers... things would change a little. Oh well... Perhaps things would be better. It was very likely. Only good things were to come.

“I didn’t MEAN my words! I was hungry and cranky, geez!” Luke defended before Laura heard the whole story.
“But LUKE over hear told us to shut our g****** ******* mouthed before he did it for us.”
Ever since that had happened, there was always something between the blonde and the bluenette. They seemed to always fight and they were always at each other’s throats.
Nicki knew why. Michael had used music in moments of pain (mentally and physically) and ever since they hadn’t sang on their little trips, all that filled the air was silence and tension. Luke admittedly apologized multiple times. Nicki and Valiant attempted to calm them down and get them to play cards with each other again, but they refused to. The only thing they did was train with each other. THEN when Nicki tried to sing, Michael had given him a glare and walked off. They didn’t find him for two days, where he was sitting in a tree with some Pokémon.

Again, the relationships between the four of them were dissolving. Nicki could feel it. It made him sad and desperate to bring his friends back.

https://therhapsodyfamilyuniverse.files.wordpress.com/2018/11/laura-eunji-watanabe-1.jpg

Laura played music as she lead the way over to the town of buckner. She could tell from the looks of things... they were all gonna need a campsite... within town. They didn't seem to have much equipment or anything. much of any items. So... they were gonna need a stock-up of them. Alot.

Laura: This is gonna be wonderful. you know, Meeting you guys. Since meeting you guys... it feels like i found my own sense of belonging. You guys have accepted me and i'm a girl... with a bunch of guys. You guys are pretty sweet.

Laura's Lucario ventured up ahead a little to scout for any spots of trouble. Looking to make sure that the path was safe. There was sure to be trouble close at hand. At any time... but as far as any of them knew... things were safe as could be.

Laura: Maybe if we can find a food place... we can all grab some food. Have a warm meal. I at this point... think that it'd do us all a real bit of good. Don't you think do so too? *Walking and leading*
Michael eventually relaxed. He needed to sing. He wanted to. When he was a little younger, he used to want to perform despite his terrible shyness. He began humming and bobbing his head every once in a while.
Nicki’s eyes lit up and suddenly, he joined in a began singing in a different language. Michael and Luke tensed but Nicki wrapped his arm around Laura and Michael’s shoulders with a goofy smile. Michael couldn’t help but laugh now, and began singing along too. Soon, tension disappeared.

They were pretty much goofing off, pretending that they had any chance or rivaling Michael’s pure and simple, but moving vocals. Nicki may have a close second though.

“If I must, I’m a girl. Was, at least,” Michael said. “I’m transgender. I was like you, hanging out with a bunch a guys and unable to properly fit in. Of course, I’m fine now. But we’re friendlier than we appear,” he said with a small grin.

“Yeah Michael doesn’t eat,” Valiant revealed and Michael scowled at the taller male.
“You’re never hungry,” Valiant pointed out with a chuckle. “But yes. Some food, water, maybe rest would be very good!”

Laura: do one of you know how to cook? Because if so... maybe we can cook something... make it how we want it... our own way. That’d be something to try, wouldn’t it?

Of course... what they didn’t know was that someone was nearby. Someone she knew... or was it someone else???

“He’s really good. Give him a shot and he’ll give you one of the best meals of your whole entire life!” Nicki declared proudly.

Michael tensed and his ears perked up. His fingers slid over the dagger sheathed to his hip.

While they had been walking and suddenly stopped to get with clear cooking... a trio of girls were close by and were lost as their bearings were messed up. They didn’t know where they ended up as for a few years they were attending Yale. If you are wondering how they got there... you might want to go see on talking to a certain celebrity who shares the same last name as they do. The BLOODLINE of LIGHTFOOT! It was more of them. Much more. Why... because what no one will understand is that Lightfoot is a very big family. A clan if you will.

The trio of girls were traveling for weeks and had no idea of how they got to where they were... now. These girls were however on a journey as well and through it all... they managed to at least 5 Pokémon. Got a starter and caught 4. One got a Magnemite. One got a Drowzee and one got a Heracross. They within seconds came across a group of guys and not knowing it... across a girl. One of their own.

Sunkist: Hey there. Could you guys tell us where we are? We’re kinda lost and don’t know where to go.

tenor.gif

Isabel: *Looking to the side; sighs* God... I need a smoke... I’m out of smokes and of course if we were still with our aunt Macie... she’d be so against the smoking. She’s a very sweet loving person. But sweet mother of bloody seriously... she can be such a goodie goodie sometimes. Geez!

Michael didn’t relax, his fingers curled around the handle of his dagger. He could be extremely hostile when it came to meeting others and meeting other people.
Of course , Nicki just grabbed his wrist and made him calm down a little bit.
“Not exactly. We don’t know many restaurants let alone stores. We just arrived in this town like you,” He said, polite as always.
Michael continued staring at the girls with barely hidden suspicion and agitation. He just wanted people to leave them alone. Why won’t they leave them alone?

Luke, sensing Michael’s upcoming meltdown about to come, he smiled appreciatively.
“We are very sorry ladies. But we really are tired as well. We hope you find somewhere to eat,” Luke said quickly.
Mandosa was waiting for the eight. It was large for a group, but it was fun to see that. He hadn't been in such a large group since he was home in Northern California, not counting the last time he met the group that was a few people shorter.

He handed out the keys to each person, clueless if any of them would share a room.

Mandosa - "Keys, keys, get your keyyys..."

He made a jingle, recalling the song from a memory a few years back when he still lived with his parents: A middle-aged woman who lived alone sold keys with her own Pokemon: Klefki. It was a cute jingle, but he tried to compare his singing tone to that one sung to him.

Mandosa then held up the key that had his lucky number: Eight!

Mandosa - "Hey, lucky number!"

He then looked to the large group. Seeing the size of this group made him a little bit nauseous because of the noise, but didn't intend to back away from any excitement. The group was fun to travel with.

Mandosa - "Say, I'll settle in for the night, you all take care, and uh... brush your teeth. Heh."

It was awkward to say the least. He thought of the first words that came to mind. Was it intentional? He didn't know how to make-up for that respond, but surely, someone may notice: His Pokémon. Perhaps he should start spending his time with them.

He went over to his room, unlocked the door, and walked through. Before shutting the door, he said his final good nights.

Mandosa - "G'night!"

Litten - "Mrowww!~"

Then the door shuts.

Michael Tsakuyo wrote:
Michael Tsakuyo wrote:
Michael Tsakuyo wrote:
Michael Tsakuyo wrote:
Michael Tsakuyo wrote:

tenor.gif

Michael didn’t relax, his fingers curled around the handle of his dagger. He could be extremely hostile when it came to meeting others and meeting other people.
“Not exactly. We don’t know many restaurants let alone stores. We just arrived in this town like you,” He said, polite as always.
Michael continued staring at the girls with barely hidden suspicion and agitation. He just wanted people to leave them alone. Why won’t they leave them alone?

Luke, sensing Michael’s upcoming meltdown about to come, he smiled appreciatively.
“We are very sorry ladies. But we really are tired as well. We hope you find somewhere to eat,” Luke said quickly.

Sunkist: That's just it. We don't know where to go. We don't even know where we are.

Laura: You're in buckner.

Kiwi: Buckner?!

Laura: Yeah. Buckner, Missouri. This isn't exactly a bustling town. It's rather small even though it's a little spread out... a tad. Guys... i know these girls. They're from Bobby Lightfoot's side of the family and the daughter of Carly Gina Lightfoot. They're safe. They're family. Cousins.

Isabel: *Smiles* Cousin Laura?!

Laura: Yeah?

Isabel: Is there a place where i can pick up some smokes? I'm fresh out and i am in need for a pack. Where can i go to get some?

Kiwi: *Looking to see some food* Were you guys about to have a meal? oh my god... We didn't mean to take you away from your food? We're... We're so sorry. We didn't mean to disturb you.

The girls were ones that Laura knew... however from how it seemed... There was proof that they were in need and fast.

Veras Mandosa wrote:
Mandosa was waiting for the eight. It was large for a group, but it was fun to see that. He hadn't been in such a large group since he was home in Northern California, not counting the last time he met the group that was a few people shorter.

He handed out the keys to each person, clueless if any of them would share a room.

Mandosa - "Keys, keys, get your keyyys..."

He made a jingle, recalling the song from a memory a few years back when he still lived with his parents: A middle-aged woman who lived alone sold keys with her own Pokemon: Klefki. It was a cute jingle, but he tried to compare his singing tone to that one sung to him.

Mandosa then held up the key that had his lucky number: Eight!

Mandosa - "Hey, lucky number!"

He then looked to the large group. Seeing the size of this group made him a little bit nauseous because of the noise, but didn't intend to back away from any excitement. The group was fun to travel with.

Mandosa - "Say, I'll settle in for the night, you all take care, and uh... brush your teeth. Heh."

It was awkward to say the least. He thought of the first words that came to mind. Was it intentional? He didn't know how to make-up for that respond, but surely, someone may notice: His Pokémon. Perhaps he should start spending his time with them.

He went over to his room, unlocked the door, and walked through. Before shutting the door, he said his final good nights.

Mandosa - "G'night!"

Litten - "Mrowww!~"

Then the door shuts.

Jeremy and Sandy Shared a room as did Lisa and Nicole. Saphiroth and Curtis shared a room for themselves and it left where Darlene had a room to herself. They each shared a room and it was while in the rooms that they let out their pokemon. To feed them and then called up room service. They each had the fish and chips and the Spaghetti and meatball. Toasted to one another via their phones and cheered.

Jeremy: *Toasting* Shantay.

It was a wonderful time and it was fun for them all. What they all didn't think about was the part where they had to face those grunts. They didn't know what they were gonna do about them. None of them did. From what they could determine... there was no telling as to when those evil men would come back... If they'd come back and where. Jeremy without knowing it... already had a target placed on him. A Target. and it would only be just a sole matter of time before Team Magma... would strike again.

As far as they knew... that was the only team. But somewhere on the coast of New York City...

A small group of grunts appearing with blue bandanas on their heads... were at the local Marine exhibit and looking for something that would help them in their endeavors of reawakening a legendary pokemon. Uh-oh... someone please tell us... that this isn't about to be a repeat of what happened 14 years prior... 14 years ago a thing like this happened and it nearly brought the world to its knees. This time... it would thereby end it. The crew better hold on. They're gonna soon be in for a real ride...

Michael Tsakuyo wrote:
Michael Tsakuyo wrote:
Michael Tsakuyo wrote:
Michael Tsakuyo wrote:
Michael Tsakuyo wrote:

tenor.gif

Michael had always been antisocial and being in a state where he didn’t know people freaked him out. Nicki was of course the opposite, but he made a conscious effort to keep him out of such situations.

The bluenette blinked a couple of times and Val, Luke, and Nicki noticed the look of panic. So Valiant excused themselves.
“Sorry but Michael and I are going to go do something very quick.”

That just left Nicki and Luke. Nicki shook his head with a reassuring smile.
“No. We weren’t really about to eat. We would’ve needed ingredients since one of us could’ve cooked for us. But we haven’t found a store yet,” he explained.

Michael Tsakuyo wrote:
Michael Tsakuyo wrote:
Michael Tsakuyo wrote:
Michael Tsakuyo wrote:
Michael Tsakuyo wrote:
Michael Tsakuyo wrote:

tenor.gif

Michael had always been antisocial and being in a state where he didn’t know people freaked him out. Nicki was of course the opposite, but he made a conscious effort to keep him out of such situations.

The bluenette blinked a couple of times and Val, Luke, and Nicki noticed the look of panic. So Valiant excused themselves.

“No. We weren’t really about to eat. We would’ve needed ingredients since one of us could’ve cooked for us. But we haven’t found a store yet,” he explained.

Laura: I could go and find us a store. I think that there's a Grocery store off the main drag in town. Why not make up a list of ingredients and things needed for the cooking and i'll go and get them for us all.

Laura's Lucario came out and suddenly scouted for danger. He was sensing something... but for the strangest part... nothing was nearby to pose as a means of danger.

Lucario: *Using an Aura Sphere on the location to protect everyone* ...

Laura: *Looking at everyone* Don't worry. This is just a thing he does. He's just being pretty protective as over the last few days... i had to come across at least 7 encounters with those Team Magma creeps. He doesn't want to take anything to chance. Precautionary measures... usually give a piece of mind.
While there was no trouble at night, Mandosa started playing his video games with his friends Litten and Starmie. Mandosa was obviously winning until Beedrill came by and kicked the others' butts.

Beedrill: "BZZZZ!"

Mandosa laughs, still mad he lost in his competitive spirit, but it was fun.

Mandosa: "Awww, come on! Hahah, alright let's get ya' fed up, then I gotta' head straight to bed."

Mandosa released the rest of his Pokemon. However, for a room of this size, he didn't want to take out his largest Pokemon yet. Just kept him confined in his Pokeball. To get him to eat, he tapped the Pokeball to his food bowl, which in no time at all converted into his secret Pokemon's Pokeball.

Then, he turned off all the lights, and got to bed with his adventuring clothes on. The other Pokemon followed suit, and slept with him.

Veras Mandosa wrote:
While there was no trouble at night, Mandosa started playing his video games with his friends Litten and Starmie. Mandosa was obviously winning until Beedrill came by and kicked the others' butts.

Beedrill: "BZZZZ!"

Mandosa laughs, still mad he lost in his competitive spirit, but it was fun.

Mandosa: "Awww, come on! Hahah, alright let's get ya' fed up, then I gotta' head straight to bed."

Mandosa released the rest of his Pokemon. However, for a room of this size, he didn't want to take out his largest Pokemon yet. Just kept him confined in his Pokeball. To get him to eat, he tapped the Pokeball to his food bowl, which in no time at all converted into his secret Pokemon's Pokeball.

Then, he turned off all the lights, and got to bed with his adventuring clothes on. The other Pokemon followed suit, and slept with him.

Jeremy and his soulmate got into a moment of sing-song and started on singing a couple of songs. They had their pokemon out and at attention as they sang. Jeremy and Sandy's pokemon howled and cheered at the performance. Jeremy's pokemon loved it most of all. The songs that they heard were...

Jeremy: “Singing; With Sandy* “My friends wonder why I call you all of the time
What can I say
I don’t feel the need to give such secrets away
You think maybe I need help, no, I know that I’m right
I’m just better off not listening to friends’ advice

When they insist on knowing my bliss
I tell them this
When they want to know what the reason is
I only smile when I lie, then I tell them why

your kiss is on my list
(Because your kiss) your kiss is on my list
Because your kiss is on my list of the best things in life
(Because your kiss) your kiss I can’t resist
(Because your kiss) is what I miss when I turn on the lights

I go crazy wondering what there is to really see
Did the night just take up your time, ’cause it means more to me
Sometimes I forget what I’m doing, I don’t forget what I want
Regret what I’ve done, regret you, I couldn’t go on

And if you insist on knowing my bliss
I’ll tell you this
If you want to know what the reason is
I’ll only smile when I lie, then I’ll tell you why

your kiss is on my list

I really miss you babe

your kiss is on my list

your kiss is on my list
Because your kiss is on my list of the best things in life”

Jeremy: *With Sandy; Singing* “I see you, you see me
Watch you blowin’ the lines
When you’re making a scene
Oh girl, you’ve got to know
What my head overlooks
The senses will show to my heart
When it’s watching for lies
You can’t escape my

Private eyes
They’re watching you
They see your every move
Private eyes
They’re watching you
Private eyes
They’re watching you watching
You watching you watching you

You play with words you play with love
You can twist it around baby that ain’t enough
‘Cause girl I’m gonna know
If you’re letting me in or letting me go
Don’t lie when you’re hurting inside
‘Cause you can’t escape my

Private eyes
They’re watching you
They see your every move
Private eyes
They’re watching you
Private eyes
They’re watching you watching
You watching you watching you

Why you try to put up a front for me
I’m a spy but on your side you see
Slip on, into any disguise
I’ll still know you
Look into my

Private eyes
They’re watching you
They see your every move
Private eyes
They’re watching you
Private eyes
They’re watching you

Private eyes
They’re watching you
They see your every move
Private eyes
They’re watching you
Private eyes
They’re watching you

Private eyes
They’re watching you
They see your every move
Private eyes
They’re watching you
Private eyes
They’re watching you”

Jeremy: *W/Sandy; Singing* “Girl I can’t understand it, why you want to hurt me
After all of the things i’ve done for you
I buy you champagne, roses and put diamonds on your fingers
But still you hang out all night, what am I to do

My girl wants to party all the time,
party all the time, party all the time
party all the time, she parties all the time
Whoooohooohoohoo (party all the time)
She likes to party all the time (party all the time)
Whoooohooohoohoo (party all the time)
She likes to party all the time (party all the time)

Girl I seen you at clubs, just hangin out and dancing
You give your number to every man you see
You never come home at night because your out romancin
I wish you’d bring some of your love home to me

But My girl wants to party all the time,
party all the time
My girl wants to party all the time
party all the time (hold) yeah

party party party party party

whoooooo
whoooohoohooo

she likes to party all the time
she lets her hair down
she likes to party down”

Lisa and Nicole had also done some songs too. They sang to their pokemon and it was really grand to the ears. They were all dancing for glee. Eating the food that was set for them...

Lisa: *Singing* “We are young
(Heartache to heartache)
Heartache to heartache
(We stand)
We stand

No promises
(No demands)
No demands
(Love is a battlefield)
Love is a battlefield
Whoo

We are strong
No one can tell us we’re wrong
Searching our hearts for so long
Both of us knowing
Love is a battlefield

You’re begging me to go
Then making me stay
Why do you hurt me so bad
It would help me to know
Do I stand in your way
Or am I the best thing you’ve had

Believe me
Believe me
I can’t tell you why
But I’m trapped by your love
And I’m chained to your side

We are young
Heartache to heartache we stand
No promises
No demands
Love is a battlefield

We are strong
Both of us knowing
Love is a battlefield

When I’m losing control
Will you turn me away
Or touch me deep inside
And when all this gets old
Will it still feel the same
There’s no way this will die
But if we get much closer
I could lose control
And if your heart surrenders
You’ll need me to hold

We are young
Heartache to heartache we stand
No promises
No demands
Love is a battlefield

We are strong
Both of us knowing
Love is a battlefield”

Nicole: *Singing* “When my heart shuts down
I don’t speak
Cause behind the muffled beating
I am weak
The earth is ripped with cracks
Beneath my feet
One word more they become crater’s
One word more they become crater’s

Oh the wind in my hair
It sings my song
To be a wanderer and to go home
Oh the wind in my hair
It sings my song
To be a wanderer

For a million years
Tears were shed
Memories were layered softly bed by bed
Once the last damn broke
The river’s bled
Making way to new beginnings
Making way to new beginnings

Oh the wind in my hair
It sings my song
(Sings my song)
Oh the wind in my hair
It sings my song
To be a wanderer

Oh the wind in my hair
It sings my song
(Sings my song)
Oh the wind in my hair
It sings my song
To be a wanderer

To be a wanderer
It sings my song
(Sings my song)
To be a wanderer
To be a wanderer and to go home”

Lisa: *Singing* “Raise the roof up high with love. Rising star Love comes to fly. (Come on over) Blow the roof off the house tonight with love… Lightfoot’s love comes and shines on through. (Shine on through baby) It’s the lightfoot love… The Rising Star love. Raise the roof up high with love. Rising star Love comes to fly. (Come on over) Blow the roof off the house tonight with love… Lightfoot’s love comes and shines on through. (Shine on through baby) Light up my love bright. Make it a Rising Star Love. Raise the roof up high with love. Rising star Love comes to fly. (Come on over) Blow the roof off the house tonight with love… Lightfoot’s love comes and shines on through. (Shine on through baby) Spill it…

Nicole: *Rapping* Need a lift on love give a holla to Rising star. A light in the night to the weary lover. for a good lightfoot love fix, give your Rising Star a call. hook up the phone from the jack and rack up the digits… it’s 1-800… Rising Star. Give a cup of beauty and a dash of lust. don’t be blue just call the rising Star to lift your heart up. So come on baby and Rising Star up your love.

Lisa: *Singing* Raise the roof up high with love. Rising star Love comes to fly. (Come on over) Blow the roof off the house tonight with love… Lightfoot’s love comes and shines on through. (Shine on through baby) It’s the Lightfoot Love… The Rising star. Raise the roof up high with love. Rising star Love comes to fly. (Come on over) Blow the roof off the house tonight with love… Lightfoot’s love comes and shines on through. (Shine on through baby) Light up my love Bright. Make it a Rising Star Love. Raise the roof up high with love. Rising star Love comes to fly. (Come on over) Blow the roof off the house tonight with love… Lightfoot’s love comes and shines on through. (Shine on through baby)

Nicole: *Rapping* Come on over and have a taste. The Rising star’s got no love to waste. Want a loving fix need that fill. Come dial up that line and dine in with a helping of the Rising Love. She comes from the stars… comes from the sun. A diamond in the rough and a 24kt golden heart. Making love is hard… but with a taste of the Rising Love, your heart will go a flame. For a good lightfoot love fix, give your Rising Star a call. hook up the phone from the jack and rack up the digits… it’s 1-800… Rising Star. Give a cup of beauty and a dash of lust. don’t be blue just call the rising Star to lift your heart up. So come on baby and Rising Star up your love.

Lisa: *Singing* Raise the roof up high with love. Rising star Love comes to fly. (Come on over) Blow the roof off the house tonight with love… Lightfoot’s love comes and shines on through. (Shine on through baby) It’s the Lightfoot Love… The Rising star. Raise the roof up high with love. Rising star Love comes to fly. (Come on over) Blow the roof off the house tonight with love… Lightfoot’s love comes and shines on through. (Shine on through baby) Light up my love Bright. Make it a Rising Star Love. Raise the roof up high with love. Rising star Love comes to fly. (Come on over) Blow the roof off the house tonight with love… Lightfoot’s love comes and shines on through. (Shine on through baby)

Nicole: *Rapping* The Rising star’s coming to your house tonight to rock your world. A love in the fix and rocking to get a fixin’. Give the heart a ring and listen to it chime with a rhyme. It’s lightfoot love and it’s here to steal the show. Got a love problem… call 1-800… Rising star anytime. Give a cup of beauty and a dash of lust. don’t be blue just call the rising Star to lift your heart up. So come on baby and Rising Star up your love.

Lisa: *Singing one more time* Raise the roof up high with love. Rising star Love comes to fly. (Come on over) Blow the roof off the house tonight with love… Lightfoot’s love comes and shines on through. (Shine on through baby) It’s the Lightfoot Love… The Rising star. Raise the roof up high with love. Rising star Love comes to fly. (Come on over) Blow the roof off the house tonight with love… Lightfoot’s love comes and shines on through. (Shine on through baby) Light up my love Bright. Make it a Rising Star Love. Raise the roof up high with love. Rising star Love comes to fly. (Come on over) Blow the roof off the house tonight with love… Lightfoot’s love comes and shines on through. (Shine on through baby)

Instrumental break…

Lisa: *Singing* Raise the roof up high with love. Rising star Love comes to fly. (Come on over) Blow the roof off the house tonight with love… Lightfoot’s love comes and shines on through. (Shine on through baby) It’s the Lightfoot Love… The Rising star. Raise the roof up high with love. Rising star Love comes to fly. (Come on over) Blow the roof off the house tonight with love… Lightfoot’s love comes and shines on through. (Shine on through baby) Light up my love Bright. Make it a Rising Star Love. Raise the roof up high with love. Rising star Love comes to fly. (Come on over) Blow the roof off the house tonight with love… Lightfoot’s love comes and shines on through. (Shine on through baby)…

The pokemon were in jubilee. each tune made them want to bust out and rise. As soon as the fun of that night was done... they all tucked in and grabbed a spot... went right to sleep. However... was something said to stir during the night??? Not likely.

Michael Tsakuyo wrote:
Michael Tsakuyo wrote:
Michael Tsakuyo wrote:
Michael Tsakuyo wrote:
Michael Tsakuyo wrote:
Michael Tsakuyo wrote:

tenor.gif

Laura: I could go and find us a store. I think that there's a Grocery store off the main drag in town. Why not make up a list of ingredients and things needed for the cooking and i'll go and get them for us all.

Laura's Lucario came out and suddenly scouted for danger. He was sensing something... but for the strangest part... nothing was nearby to pose as a means of danger.

Laura: *Looking at everyone* Don't worry. This is just a thing he does. He's just being pretty protective as over the last few days... i had to come across at least 7 encounters with those Team Magma creeps. He doesn't want to take anything to chance. Precautionary measures... usually give a piece of mind.

Michael began to relax ever so slightly and he nodded begrudgingly. Nicki nodded as well in agreement as he knew that cooking would help Michael destress and calm down.

“Here, one moment,” Michael murmured, taking out his notebook. He began writing down fruits and vegetables with other essential items. Then he yanked off the paper.

“Here you go,” he said softly, handing it to her.
Absol perked up at Lucario’s presence and Michael laid a hand on his back. The disaster Pokémon was tense now and Michael massages in between its shoulder blades.
“That’s understandable if you’ve attacked that many.”

Michael Tsakuyo wrote:
Michael Tsakuyo wrote:
Michael Tsakuyo wrote:
Michael Tsakuyo wrote:
Michael Tsakuyo wrote:
Michael Tsakuyo wrote:
Michael Tsakuyo wrote:

tenor.gif

Michael began to relax ever so slightly and he nodded begrudgingly. Nicki nodded as well in agreement as he knew that cooking would help Michael destress and calm down.

“Here, one moment,” Michael murmured, taking out his notebook. He began writing down fruits and vegetables with other essential items. Then he yanked off the paper.

Absol perked up at Lucario’s presence and Michael laid a hand on his back. The disaster Pokémon was tense now and Michael massages in between its shoulder blades.

Laura looked at the list and nodded. She then called over her Rapidash and went right on over to the store... Grabbing the stuff needed for the cooking. Collecting what was needed. If by anything... she was gone from the spot where they were for like about a half hour. But she in time came back and produced all the things that were on the list. All the ingredients. Fruits and Vegetables. Condiments. Spices and herbs that were gonna be in need for what was being cooked. She came also with a pack for Isabel. For the shopping that she did... she surely delivered...

Laura: Here you go. All the items... on the list from the top to the very bottom. *To Isabel* Isabel, Here's a pack of smokes. For you. But try not to go through it before we reach a bigger town or city. This town is scarce in resources. Not much to really look at. Friendly town... but there's not much to really see.

Isabel: Okay.

Sunkist: *Looking at the area* Is this really... all there is in this town?

Laura: Afraid so.

Lucario looked at Absol and nodded.

Lucario: *To Absol* Absol, Take heart. We're here to protect our trainers and human companions. Our mission and purpose is equal. I don't seek to fight you. As you wouldn't seek to fight me. We share the same thoughts as we have trainers that we would defend with our lives. don't let your sense of unease cloud that. Being a trusted companion and protector to those who train us is everything to us pokemon. It's everything to us.

Laura listened and could only gasp in shock...
Mandosa was passed out on the bed for a while.

Litten woke up a little bit to try and wander around the room after having woken up from a nightmare before peeking through the curtains outside, quietly meowing.

Litten: "Eeow?"

Starmie and Beedrill followed Litten to the window, trying to look for something outside if they guessed correctly.

Litten was sad. Daydreaming into something greater, but was envious. It wasn't like Litten wanted to evolve. He wanted to live a great life with friends.

The others remained asleep. Mandosa and Gallade were oddly hugging as they slept.

Litten looked at Starmie, rubbing a cheek against Starmie's head.

Starmie emits a glimmering sound, comforting the saddened litten.

Veras Mandosa wrote:
Mandosa was passed out on the bed for a while.

Litten woke up a little bit to try and wander around the room after having woken up from a nightmare before peeking through the curtains outside, quietly meowing.

Litten: "Eeow?"

Starmie and Beedrill followed Litten to the window, trying to look for something outside if they guessed correctly.

Litten was sad. Daydreaming into something greater, but was envious. It wasn't like Litten wanted to evolve. He wanted to live a great life with friends.

The others remained asleep. Mandosa and Gallade were oddly hugging as they slept.

Litten looked at Starmie, rubbing a cheek against Starmie's head.

Starmie emits a glimmering sound, comforting the saddened litten.

As for Jeremy and Sandy...

in their hotel room...

They were asleep and dreaming happily. However some of their pokemon... were having a little trouble sleeping. Something woke them and they just didn't know... what it was.

Jeremy's Pansear and Gurdurr as well as his Drillbur woke up and felt restless. Sandy's Pansage, Krokorok and Scyther woke up and even they were restless.

Pansear: *Walking over to the window and sighs* I'm so bored. There's nothing in this room to do but sleep.

Gurdurr: I know quite a bit what you mean. It isn't so good to be cooped up in a room. It's only for a night... but there's no room to play. Spread out... nothing.

Pansear: We could sneak out. But that would only cause trouble for our trainers.

Drillbur: I can't even dig out of here. I so want to... but i can't. It's a nice room. But the room that it has... it doesn't give much.

Pansage: *Feeling like there's trouble brewing* That one encounter with those bad men. They made a target on our trainer's head. On Jeremy's family's head. We have to see to it that we protect them. No matter what.

Krokorok: We will. There is no question about that. Sandy is a nice guy. Jeremy is also very nice. Colorful and bubbly. Girly too. But they got a very good sound heart.

Scyther: *Looking out the window* Nothing's going on... *Suddenly seeing something walking the grounds below them* Huh?

Drillbur: What's up Scyther? You see something?

Scyther: Not something... someone...

Turned out... there was nobody there...

The same thing was going on for the others. For Lisa and Nicole. For Saphiroth and Curtis and also for Darlene. Their pokemon were also restless. It was a rather restless night for them as well. They wanted to spread out... but while being inside that room... they couldn't...
Mandosa was quite the sleeper, needing a good night's sleep until the morning.

Litten and Starmie has detected something miraculous: A human at night!

Litten groaned, then spoke to the other Pokemon.

Litten: "Didn't we shoot those humans into the sky?"

Starmie glimmered.

Starmie: "I helped. I could have done more, but the other trainers were feeling a moment."

Beedrill buzzed, annoyed.

Beedrill: "We need to know what this human is up to. I'm opening the door."

Litten meowed loudly.

Litten: "NO!"

He then looked back at the sleeping Mandosa, embarrassed to meow so loudly.

Beedrill: "We have no choice. Get Gallade to open the door for us."

Litten nodded, then went to the sleeping Gallade to nudge him awake.

Gallade: "Hmm.. what?"

Litten meows at Gallade, then pointed his paw at the door.

Gallade: "Alright..."

Unaware, Gallade opened the door for the other Pokemon anyways.

They all dashed out right away. Beedrill buzzed out the door, and flew up into the air. Starmie hovered close by Litten who walked cautiously to the human figure outside.

Veras Mandosa wrote:

Starmie glimmered.

Starmie: "I helped. I could have done more, but the other trainers were feeling a moment."

Litten meowed loudly.

They all dashed out right away. Beedrill buzzed out the door, and flew up into the air. Starmie hovered close by Litten who walked cautiously to the human figure outside.

They were still asleep and were in no means of getting up anytime soon as they were feeling under the weather... at least their bodies felt like it. But actually... they were just extremely worn out. They had a wonderful rest... slept well... but during the night... they suffered a nightmare... Which revolved the evil teams actually at long last succeeding in achieving at what they were setting to do and see to which they wouldn't fail. Seeing the world fall to its knees watch as Jeremy's mother was served up as the welcoming happy meal to the Legendary slumbering Pokemon Groudon. And Kyogre.

It was a moment or so later when there was a knock on the door and turned out that there was a visitor...

ross-rhodes-2.jpg

Ross: *Knocking* Anyone in there?

Alolan Geodude: *Hovering over to the door and opening it* Yes?!

Ross: Hello.

Jeremy: *Suddenly getting up and Stretching* What a night... I need to get my hair done. My nails look ghastly and my pantyhose is rather wrinkled... But that was a rather wonderful sleep. *Looking at his Geodude at the door* Geodude... what're you doing over there by the door? Is there someone there?

Geodude: Yes there is. Jeremy... we have a visitor...

Jeremy: Who?

ross-rhodes-2.jpg

Ross Rhodes: Jeremy... Fancy knowin' that you're here. Got here just an hour ago on my Rapidash and it's a good hankerin' relief that i had... There's something going on. It's all over the News...

Jeremy: *Perking up in a sudden sense of alert* What... What's going on?

Sandy: *Waking up and overhearing the comments* What.... What's going on? Something happen?

Jeremy: Uh... Darling... turn on the Telly and check for the news. We need to know what's goin' on.

It was a minute later when they turned on the Television and got to the news...

Jeremy: *In terror* Oh my... Oh my. *Frozen in terror*

Jeremy saw something that just hit home... Was it family... or was it... something more???

Veras Mandosa wrote:

Starmie glimmered.

Litten meowed loudly.

They were still asleep and were in no means of getting up anytime soon as they were feeling under the weather... at least their bodies felt like it. But actually... they were just extremely worn out. They had a wonderful rest... slept well... but during the night... they suffered a nightmare... Which revolved the evil teams actually at long last succeeding in achieving at what they were setting to do and see to which they wouldn't fail. Seeing the world fall to its knees watch as Jeremy's mother was served up as the welcoming happy meal to the Legendary slumbering Pokemon Groudon. And Kyogre.

It was a moment or so later when there was a knock on the door and turned out that there was a visitor...

ross-rhodes-2.jpg

Ross: *Knocking* Anyone in there?

Alolan Geodude: *Hovering over to the door and opening it* Yes?!

Ross: Hello.

Jeremy: *Suddenly getting up and Stretching* What a night... I need to get my hair done. My nails look ghastly and my pantyhose is rather wrinkled... But that was a rather wonderful sleep. *Looking at his Geodude at the door* Geodude... what're you doing over there by the door? Is there someone there?

Geodude: Yes there is. Jeremy... we have a visitor...

Jeremy: Who?

ross-rhodes-2.jpg

Ross Rhodes: Jeremy... Fancy knowin' that you're here. Got here just an hour ago on my Rapidash and it's a good hankerin' relief that i had... There's something going on. It's all over the News...

Jeremy: *Perking up in a sudden sense of alert* What... What's going on?

Sandy: *Waking up and overhearing the comments* What.... What's going on? Something happen?

Jeremy: Uh... Darling... turn on the Telly and check for the news. We need to know what's goin' on.

It was a minute later when they turned on the Television and got to the news...

Jeremy: *In terror* Oh my... Oh my. *Frozen in terror*

Jeremy saw something that just hit home... Was it family... or was it... something more???

jeremy-kelly-lightfoots-drag-kid-looks-17.jpg

Jeremy: This isn't good.

T.V.: *Broadcasting* 14 years ago... the world was brought to its knees and almost didn't recover. It took a fellow young fame growing ambitious girl known as the Rising Star... to stand against the forces of Evil. Ending the Ambitions of Team Magma and Team Aqua... But now... as of recent weeks... signs have started springing of a resurgence. The two evil teams have been seen reported at specific locations. But the recent one was where they stole a Energy emitter. A Voice detector. And an Echo finder... Each one vital in their suits in reawakening the legendary slumbering pokemon... Succeeding in what couldn't be done last time... Hours ago...

Jeremy watched as the report went on...

T.V: *Broadcasting a report* Hours ago...

macie-melody-the-rising-star-lightfoot-166.gif

Reports came in of an abduction. a Mother of 6 kids... 4 which are famous... and is known as the United States Superstar and is the Rising Star... Macie Melody Lightfoot... got met by a couple of hooded figures who share affiliation to the dreaded team Magma... Posing a bit of a fight and struggle. However... in the dead of the early morning... Was overtaken by Team Magma... Becoming a casualty. becoming a hostage of Team Magma. All that was left remaining... was a note reading: "You Rising Lights... Passion Kiss... Wherever you are... Consider this as a warning. 14 years ago... your mother stopped us from our greatest triumph. Foiled our plans. But this time... we are not taking that chance as last time we didn't consider a measly Lightfoot to be much of a threat. This time... we're taking precautions in ensuring that none of you lightfoots can stop us. You stopped us once... this time... things will be in our favor. If you want your mother... to be healthy... You will heed our warning and back off from our ambitions. Don't interfere with our plans. Because for doing so... will mean the end for the Rising Star. She'll be the first meal for Groudon. You won't be warned again."

Jeremy listened to it and as he did... his blood boiled... He however could not let it get to him as he had Camerupt with him... If his anger was felt by Camerupt and Camerupt heard the details... he'd get angry and become violent... Which would have stirred trouble. Lisa and Nicole heard the reports and all they could do was cry. Sobbing in heartbreak. The Evil team Magma was more than vicious... they were maniacal and malicious. Spiteful. What were they to do? What were they to do to beat Team Magma while still on their journeys to collect all 12 badges in order to compete in the United States Region Pokemon League? What could they do?

The moment of sadness

In Lisa's and Nicole's Room...

Lisa: *With Nicole; Sobbing* Mom's gone... Team Magma's got our mom... NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Jeremy was also in his room... breaking down. He was trying to hold on... but the reality of what he'd just heard... it was like a real knife to the gut. It really hit home...
The news has reported of something that had happened just recently before Mandosa and his reunion with his friends.

News Anchor Tom: "Breaking News! Recently, around the outskirts of Springfield, Missouri, a crime gang was decimated by a young boy. Records show he is known as Veras Mandosa, and was in possession of a very powerful Pokemon."

The scene plays before them: A powerful Pokemon by the name of Yveltal flies around the area, charging up a spherical spectacle before firing it on the gang members' Pokemon who were severely damaged, and fled right away, followed by their trainers: the crime members.

News Anchor Kim: "Last night, he had encountered a large mob of gang members known for controlling a portion of Springfield, Missouri, and they were all taken out by this young boy and his powerful Pokemon."

The screen switches back to the news anchors.

News Anchor Tom: "The Pokemon he had possession of is thought to have been the Legendary Pokemon Yveltal: A Pokemon know for causing death according to myth."

Next to the screen generated the Pokemon Yveltal displayed, spinning around in 3D briefly.

News Anchor Kim: "However, in this battle, no one had actually died. This boy seemed to know what he was doing during a Pokemon Battle close by the city. No damage was caused to the buildings, but it appeared it had damaged thousands of trees."

More footage of the defeated forest was seen, circling around the damage from a bird's eye point of view.

News Anchor Kim: "We are not sure where the boy is, but there was so much damaged caused to the wildlife that night there is no telling if the lands around it will be recovered anytime soon."

The photo of the Mayor of Springfield shows up on screen.

News Anchor Kim: "There is something that the mayor wanted to reward Mandosa, but it's up to debate as the wildlife there has been clearly devastated. The mayor on the other hand believes he is the unsung hero who should be greatly rewarded for his actions."

The news then continues...

News Anchor Tom: "Shortly after the encounter, the gang members were about to go into hiding. All of them involved in the incident were successfully captured by officers patrolling the area that night."

News Anchor Kim: "One statement described by one of the officers reported that it was the most terrifying he had ever seen."

The screen comes on, displaying the officer's statement.

News Anchor Kim: ""It was one of the most scariest nights I have ever had. I never thought that I would have gotten away with a criminal in chains if it wasn't for that Pokemon. I'd have to say I should give him all the credit, and thank him for putting up an excellent performance against these criminals." -Officer Kaleb."

Even Mandosa's own Pokemon didn't believe what happened. It was all put on TV! Except for Beedrill who buzzed at them, trying to tell the other Pokemon he was involved in the fight as well.

Beedrill: "Bzzz'd, you don't want to come up against them. They're the Taylor Gang."

Litten: "The Taylor Gang?"

Starmie glimmers confounded.

Beedrill: "Yeahhh the Taylor Gang are the ones who will take all your money, all your Pokemon. They ain't like Team Rocket, because they most heavily impact the city where you won't find a single rocket anywhere."

Litten purred, seeming worried.

Litten: "I hope Mandosa will be alright in the morning. He's asleep, but I don't want him to get into any trouble."

Beedrill: "Too late, he'll already get into trouble. You know his mysterious Pokemon is now on TV. We don't know what to do. I'm thinking I'm going to drill that TV to shreds."

Starmie immediately froze Beedrill into place with Psychic, not wanting him to cause any damage.

Starmie: "Nooooo we're not going to cause trouble. Let's just go to bed, and it will all wash away in the morning, right? Litten are you coming?"

Litten hummed sadly.

Litten: "No, I think I'll just stay and watch the others for a while."

Starmie: "Don't stay up too late, okay? You're coming with me."

Beedrill: "Nooo! You can't keep me! I'm a buzzing Beedrill, and I'll bug buzz you! Bzzzzzzz!"

Starmie: "You don't know Bug Buzz..."

Starmie glimmers, but the two return to the room while Litten was left behind, staring at the others talking to each other.
Back at Mandosa's room, Beedrill finally tired out, and Starmie let him go.

Starmie: "You behave, okay?"

Beedrill: "I am behaving."

Alolan Sandshrew was tapping her claws together.

Alolan Sandshrew: "How was it outside?"

Beedrill: "None of your business."

Starmie: "The news caught poor Yveltal."

Alolan Sandshrew: "Oh no! What are we going to do?"

Starmie: "I don't know, but I got an idea. Once Mandosa wakes up, we'll try to convince him that he doesn't have Yveltal."

Alolan Sandshrew: "That hurts, you know he's listening too, righhhht?"

Starmie: "Okay, well we want Yveltal to stay, but... the world will just think of our trainer differently. I mean, he might get in trouble for having him out."

Beedrill: "If anyone tries to ever take my trainer, I'm going to jab them so hard they'll bleed and will eventually--"

Starmie: "Knock it off, Beedrill. No, we still need Yveltal. Especially with the conflict against this Team Magma and Aqua."

Beedrill: "I don't even know what they want from us! Just my Mega Stone. They saw me as weak before! I was burned the first time, remember?"

Starmie: "They wanted the egg. Her. I think it's safe to say that it should come out. Yveltal can't be hiding in the shadows anymore. We still need him in this fight against these two teams."

Alolan Sandshrew: "Yeah! He needs to have the spotlight, too! I don't see any harm in that. I bet the trainers would love seeing him!"

Beedrill: "What do you mean? They're terrified of him!"

Starmie: "You don't know that. We weren't able to hear how they acted. Litten will give us some inside in the morning."

Beedrill: "I'll believe you then... but if Mandosa gives up Yveltal, there's no promises that I'll hold back my anger, alright?"

Gallade woke up a bit, trying to shush the others.

Gallade: "Hey, guys? Can you keep it down? We're trying to sleep. Thanks..."

Beedrill grumbles, buzzing quietly at Gallade.

Starmie: "I think we should sleep on this, what do you think?"

Alolan Sandshrew: "Of course! Good night, Starmie! Good night, Beedrill!"

Beedrill still grumbles.

Beedrill: "Night."

And then the Pokemon passes out... almost.

Alolan Sandshrew: "Beedrill?"

Beedrill: "Yezzz?"

Alolan Sandshrew: "How was Jeremy?"

Beedrill: "He's... zzz... fine."

Alolan Sandshrew: "Wasn't he acting weird around Mandosa?"

Beedrill: "I don't know."

Alolan Sandshrew: "Well, hope he's doing okay. His family, too."

Beedrill: "Ughhh go to sleep!"

Alolan Sandshrew: "Okay... I love you."

And thus they slumber... except for one.

Starmie, being a literal star, can't sleep, and just looks around the room through its crystal, watching over the others.

Veras Mandosa wrote:
Back at Mandosa's room, Beedrill finally tired out, and Starmie let him go.

Starmie: "You behave, okay?"

Beedrill: "I am behaving."

Alolan Sandshrew was tapping her claws together.

Alolan Sandshrew: "How was it outside?"

Beedrill: "None of your business."

Starmie: "The news caught poor Yveltal."

Alolan Sandshrew: "Oh no! What are we going to do?"

Starmie: "I don't know, but I got an idea. Once Mandosa wakes up, we'll try to convince him that he doesn't have Yveltal."

Alolan Sandshrew: "That hurts, you know he's listening too, righhhht?"

Starmie: "Okay, well we want Yveltal to stay, but... the world will just think of our trainer differently. I mean, he might get in trouble for having him out."

Beedrill: "If anyone tries to ever take my trainer, I'm going to jab them so hard they'll bleed and will eventually--"

Starmie: "Knock it off, Beedrill. No, we still need Yveltal. Especially with the conflict against this Team Magma and Aqua."

Beedrill: "I don't even know what they want from us! Just my Mega Stone. They saw me as weak before! I was burned the first time, remember?"

Starmie: "They wanted the egg. Her. I think it's safe to say that it should come out. Yveltal can't be hiding in the shadows anymore. We still need him in this fight against these two teams."

Alolan Sandshrew: "Yeah! He needs to have the spotlight, too! I don't see any harm in that. I bet the trainers would love seeing him!"

Beedrill: "What do you mean? They're terrified of him!"

Starmie: "You don't know that. We weren't able to hear how they acted. Litten will give us some inside in the morning."

Beedrill: "I'll believe you then... but if Mandosa gives up Yveltal, there's no promises that I'll hold back my anger, alright?"

Gallade woke up a bit, trying to shush the others.

Gallade: "Hey, guys? Can you keep it down? We're trying to sleep. Thanks..."

Beedrill grumbles, buzzing quietly at Gallade.

Starmie: "I think we should sleep on this, what do you think?"

Alolan Sandshrew: "Of course! Good night, Starmie! Good night, Beedrill!"

Beedrill still grumbles.

Beedrill: "Night."

And then the Pokemon passes out... almost.

Alolan Sandshrew: "Beedrill?"

Beedrill: "Yezzz?"

Alolan Sandshrew: "How was Jeremy?"

Beedrill: "He's... zzz... fine."

Alolan Sandshrew: "Wasn't he acting weird around Mandosa?"

Beedrill: "I don't know."

Alolan Sandshrew: "Well, hope he's doing okay. His family, too."

Beedrill: "Ughhh go to sleep!"

Alolan Sandshrew: "Okay... I love you."

And thus they slumber... except for one.

Starmie, being a literal star, can't sleep, and just looks around the room through its crystal, watching over the others.

Come time that everyone was back up and awake...

They all thought a bit about what the news reports were saying and all they could do was fear for what was gonna happen to their mother. Their pokemon were also feeling downhearted and upset as they felt the sadness. They wanted to do something to cheer up their trainers and as much as they wanted to just take away the pain... they couldn't. What were they possibly to do?

The Visitor that came and stayed with them as they were in need of a consoling source. He felt really bad for them. He wanted to undo the hurt that was done yet even he knew that he couldn't. There was nothing of which he could do to take it back. It made him regret telling about what he heard after seeing the reactions. The only solace was that Camerupt didn't catch wind of it as if he had... there would be trouble...

Jeremy looked at the crew and sighed. He was just saddened by what was taken place. Hearing the awful report and learning that their mother's fate was resting in the acts of those who just so tried to mettle in the affairs of Team Magma and/or Aqua.

Jeremy: *Getting fixed up brokenhearted*...

Jeremy was devastated and it was not a mistake. He was very hurt. What were they to do? Who could they turn to that could possibly help them? Who would come to assist them for this? The answers were daunting... Very daunting indeed.

Michael Tsakuyo wrote:
Michael Tsakuyo wrote:
Michael Tsakuyo wrote:
Michael Tsakuyo wrote:
Michael Tsakuyo wrote:
Michael Tsakuyo wrote:
Michael Tsakuyo wrote:

tenor.gif

Laura looked at the list and nodded. She then called over her Rapidash and went right on over to the store... Grabbing the stuff needed for the cooking. Collecting what was needed. If by anything... she was gone from the spot where they were for like about a half hour. But she in time came back and produced all the things that were on the list. All the ingredients. Fruits and Vegetables. Condiments. Spices and herbs that were gonna be in need for what was being cooked. She came also with a pack for Isabel. For the shopping that she did... she surely delivered...

Laura: Here you go. All the items... on the list from the top to the very bottom. *To Isabel* Isabel, Here's a pack of smokes. For you. But try not to go through it before we reach a bigger town or city. This town is scarce in resources. Not much to really look at. Friendly town... but there's not much to really see.

Isabel: Okay.

Sunkist: *Looking at the area* Is this really... all there is in this town?

Laura: Afraid so.

Lucario looked at Absol and nodded.

Lucario: *To Absol* Absol, Take heart. We're here to protect our trainers and human companions. Our mission and purpose is equal. I don't seek to fight you. As you wouldn't seek to fight me. We share the same thoughts as we have trainers that we would defend with our lives. don't let your sense of unease cloud that. Being a trusted companion and protector to those who train us is everything to us pokemon. It's everything to us.

Laura listened and could only gasp in shock...

Michael had been absentmindedly stroking Absol’s fur gently. He just looked at Nicki who was goofing off with his Pikachu while Luke was trying to tease them.

Absol nodded to Lucario back with a murmur of thankfulness.
I do not seek to fight you like you said Lucario. Before my Michael found me, I was trapped under a rock. He saved me even though I bit him and growled at him. He is my everything to me. My trainer, my companion.

“What?” Michael asked when his cat ears perked up at the surprised noise emitted from Laura. “Do you hear someone? Something?”
“Calm down Michael. You’re barraging her with questions geez!” Luke scolded with a smile.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Passion Kiss's Pokemon Adventure is nigh. ((Open))

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus