Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Passion Kiss's Pokemon Adventure is nigh. ((Open))

" buzz to Jeremy and sandy *
buzz: its both a cold and a fever she just puts makeup on to hide the fact she has them so you can understand me cool

* kat coughs to side a bit and still holding Darlene's hand *
" kat to Darlene *

kat : yeah I get the same feeling I get weird feels in my stomach especially holding your hand is that what love feels like Darlene cause i think that what it is my apologies if im not sounding right

buzz : I think it might take two flying types to get us all to buckner fast especially with inured Pokémon I can go get a few of them from back where we were and with torterra help would be better

* buzz calls out torterra and starts heading back to the spot *

torterra : what now are we there yet
" buzz to torterra *

buzz : we have to get the injured ones the humans forgot about no time to argue lets go

both torterra and electrabuzz get the injured Pokémon from the spot and come back to the group electrabuzz was carrying two of them and the rest are on torterra's back they weren't even tired

"torterra and buzz to the group *

buzz : there go we have the injured Pokémon
torterra : it was no trouble at all but buzz i dont think they can understand us
buzz : Jeremy and sandy can at least i dont know about the other humans tho i know our trainer can and kat dont ask how torterra is out i touched her ball and she came out

" kat to buzz while still holding Darlene's hand close to her *

kat : okay I wont question it you know where I keep my pokeballs anyways so im not worried she can stay out for awhile until we reach buckner then she going back in till training time later
*kat then goes back to talking to Darlene *
kat then hears what Jeremy said then asks

" kat to Jeremy*
kat : hey what was that all about who's this team magma im curious now and no need to get worked over it and this gothita sounds like a ghost type and if its in trouble we should help it somehow I've always wanted a ghost type hope i get to catch one before my next gym battle
Jeremy Kelly Lightfoot (played by MacieLightfoot) Topic Starter

Bastilla wrote:
" buzz to Jeremy and sandy *
buzz: its both a cold and a fever she just puts makeup on to hide the fact she has them so you can understand me cool

* kat coughs to side a bit and still holding Darlene's hand *
" kat to Darlene *

kat : yeah I get the same feeling I get weird feels in my stomach especially holding your hand is that what love feels like Darlene cause i think that what it is my apologies if im not sounding right

buzz : I think it might take two flying types to get us all to buckner fast especially with inured Pokémon I can go get a few of them from back where we were and with torterra help would be better

* buzz calls out torterra and starts heading back to the spot *

torterra : what now are we there yet
" buzz to torterra *

buzz : we have to get the injured ones the humans forgot about no time to argue lets go

both torterra and electrabuzz get the injured Pokémon from the spot and come back to the group electrabuzz was carrying two of them and the rest are on torterra's back they weren't even tired

"torterra and buzz to the group *

buzz : there go we have the injured Pokémon
torterra : it was no trouble at all but buzz i dont think they can understand us
buzz : Jeremy and sandy can at least i dont know about the other humans tho i know our trainer can and kat dont ask how torterra is out i touched her ball and she came out

" kat to buzz while still holding Darlene's hand close to her *

kat : okay I wont question it you know where I keep my pokeballs anyways so im not worried she can stay out for awhile until we reach buckner then she going back in till training time later
*kat then goes back to talking to Darlene *
kat then hears what Jeremy said then asks

" kat to Jeremy*
kat : hey what was that all about who's this team magma im curious now and no need to get worked over it and this gothita sounds like a ghost type and if its in trouble we should help it somehow I've always wanted a ghost type hope i get to catch one before my next gym battle

Jeremy: Make up can only cover up so much. We should get her to the hospital and fast.
As they were talking... it dawns on them that they had the pokeballs that contained the injured pokemon with them the whole time. It was then that they felt pretty dumb and very foolish. They all spoke about many things and also were making their merry way to Buckner. It was there when 3 gothita's fell from the sky and onto Jeremy, Sandy and Lisa. It was a strange thing... on at least a couple counts. One being that it was now the second time that they had pokemon just fall from the sky... Out of nowhere. the first time it was while they were looking for a campout site to stick to for the night. It was 3 Machops, 3 Tyrogues, 3 Magmars and 3 Electrabuzzs. They fell from the sky and came from nowhere. No warnings... No premeditated foresight. Just fell. Right there. Jeremy and the others couldn't just leave them alone. They had to do something and take them. Get them some help. Therefore they were to do just that. The second time... was the incident that had happened just seconds or so ago.. The second count was the fact that it seemed to come right for them. As if it sought them out... right from the very start. Wow... How about that?

Here was another part... The part about Team Magma. What were they doing with the pokemon and what was their real intentions for them? It was told that they were around last time and bent for world domination. Global conquest. To awaken a legendary pokemon... But the thing was...

They had not the Orbs that could do it. The last time they went for them... it was on Mt. Pyre. That was in the Hoenn Region. However they never counted on the U.S region. Or on a Celebrity to stop them. Although those tapes were destroyed as it came to the fact that the film was so hot... it melted and couldn't be redone.

As for telling of Team Magma... Jeremy knew only what his mom told him and his sisters once.

jeremy-kelly-lightfoots-drag-kid-looks-20.jpg

Jeremy: Kat, We don't know who the heck Team Magma is. The only thing that we do know is whatever our mom had told us once and even that's a bit flimsy as all we can tell about who they are... They're just a bunch of bandits who go around trying to look for more ways to expand the landmass. To me, Darling... that's just pretty damn stupid. Why would you be so hellbent in trying to expand the landmass when there are also water pokemon in the world. They happen to need a place in the world too.

Sandy: This team Magma sounds like bad news and i can barely understand about them... However from i hear about them... i wouldn't be able to deal with those guys. I would not be able to handle it. I'd lose it. Seriously... I'd lose it.

Pansage: *To Sandy* Don't worry, Sandy... if you start to lose it around them... just count me as your personal whipper. I'll whip you back to your senses.

Sandy: *Smiles* Thank you, Pansage. That's nice...

However...

A little distance ahead of them...

A Man with a Pansage of his own... He was battling against a wild pokemon of some sort. It was a horse like pokemon. From what it seemed like... the guy was winning and happened to catch it.

"Way to go, Pansage. That's another win for us, buddy. That Leaf Storm move and Leaf hurricane blended together like a swift recipe."

Lisa: Who is that?

Jeremy: I have no idea..

As they got closer...
torterra and buzz also realize that and they look around feeling awkward and they both turn to cat

torterra : please put me back in please

kat : okay tort I will honor your wises * puts torterra back in her pokeball and rubs it a bit and then puts it back on the belt how about you buzz wanna go back or keep staying out its up to you * moves to the side and coughs * its nothing

electrabuzz : *watches her cough* I will stay out but I feel embarrassed I want to be alone for a while * goes backwards and looks down and plays with the move sparks on hands *

kat sees what is happing and sees the stranger catching the Pokémon and she then gets excited and says
kat : that was cool i want to catch a new Pokémon but we do have to get to buckner before it gets dark but i do want a ghost type and i know they only come out at night I only know a few ghosts type ghastly and haunter and gengar are the fun ones I wonder if Corsola is fun or serious ohh how about Dusclops or maybe Runerigus a ground and ghost

kat had started to talk about the many ghosts type she hadn't realized she was until she screamed out

kat : how how about Giratina !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

electrabuzz grabs kats hand and takes her aside and sits her down and talks to her about what devastation gira can do and then tells about why she is bad and what she can do and then takes her back to the group
.electrabuzz : and in conclusion you would need to to weaken her and use a master ball to catch her and they are rare to find and hard to get so lets stick with cute ghost types please

buzz : im sorry but we dont talk about her she is bad news and I've meet totally her unpleasant but gengar or haunter would be nice they are indeed fun but not her plus she is big and powerful in a bad way even in her altered form bad

Bastilla wrote:
torterra and buzz also realize that and they look around feeling awkward and they both turn to cat

torterra : please put me back in please

kat : okay tort I will honor your wises * puts torterra back in her pokeball and rubs it a bit and then puts it back on the belt how about you buzz wanna go back or keep staying out its up to you * moves to the side and coughs * its nothing

electrabuzz : *watches her cough* I will stay out but I feel embarrassed I want to be alone for a while * goes backwards and looks down and plays with the move sparks on hands *

kat sees what is happing and sees the stranger catching the Pokémon and she then gets excited and says
kat : that was cool i want to catch a new Pokémon but we do have to get to buckner before it gets dark but i do want a ghost type and i know they only come out at night I only know a few ghosts type ghastly and haunter and gengar are the fun ones I wonder if Corsola is fun or serious ohh how about Dusclops or maybe Runerigus a ground and ghost

kat had started to talk about the many ghosts type she hadn't realized she was until she screamed out

kat : how how about Giratina !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

electrabuzz grabs kats hand and takes her aside and sits her down and talks to her about what devastation gira can do and then tells about why she is bad and what she can do and then takes her back to the group
.electrabuzz : and in conclusion you would need to to weaken her and use a master ball to catch her and they are rare to find and hard to get so lets stick with cute ghost types please

buzz : im sorry but we dont talk about her she is bad news and I've meet totally her unpleasant but gengar or haunter would be nice they are indeed fun but not her plus she is big and powerful in a bad way even in her altered form bad

Jeremy heard about the strong pokemon and suddenly got a bit curious. He didn't speak about it. He couldn't. Not after seeing the reaction that came from the mentioning of that name.

Jeremy: That guy up ahead must be a trainer. Or maybe going the same way we are.

Sandy: Want to go and ask?

Lisa: Yeah. Let's ask.

As they were suddenly close enough...

jeremy-kelly-lightfoots-drag-kid-looks-22.jpg

Jeremy:*Walking over from the side of the road* Hey there... Are you okay?

df1d15fc4acdb325a7f9f9f2fd797d2c.jpg

???: Yeah. I'm good. Just having a good battle with my pal and connoisseur companion Pansage here. Just caught a pokemon too. Not too bad of a catch.

Jeremy: Awesome. Say... We were on our way to Buckner. Are you heading the same way too?

???: Yeah. Planning on it. Gotta get some supplies for my pokemon anyway. Balls and stuff. It's just one of those things.

Jeremy: I believe that. Why not come with us? Travel with us. We're going the same direction anyway.

???: You sure?

Jeremy: yeah.

???: Uh... Wow, sir. Thank you. Thank you... Who are you?

Jeremy: I'm Jeremy. Jeremy Lightfoot. My sisters Lisa and Nicole, Brother Saphiroth and soul mate Sandy and friend Darlene... We're all heading out on a Journey. To collect 12 badges in order to compete in the United States Pokemon league tournament.

???: Jeremy: Nice name. Flavorful and pungent. I'm Cilan. But if comfortable... i can go by Parsley... Although Cilan might be a better fit. Parsley wouldn't sound right for a name.

Jeremy: You got a point. It wouldn't do well.

Cilan: *Grabbing his bag and Strapping up again* I've been on the road and on a journey to become the best Pokemon Connoisseur around. It's a long road... but with my pal Pansage with me... i know that it's gonna be possible.

Jeremy: Sounds nice. *Noticing something* Not to sound too personal... But are you also... a gym Leader?

Cilan: Oh... no no. It's not too personal. It's okay to ask. You are right to ask that as i do happen to be a Gym leader. A leader of the Gym of Straiton City. My brothers Chilli and Cress. They also are gym leaders. But they're manning the gym while i'm on a journey.

Jeremy: Where is that?

Cilan: That's in the Unova Region.

Jeremy: Which is... Japan. Isn't it?

Cilan: Yeah. Sure is. Why?

Jeremy: No reason. Just... well... you know, Curious. That's all.

Cilan: Ah. Okay.

They got to talking for a few minutes more before getting back to the group. Ground needed to be won and they had to get to buckner within a few hours and time was not running in their favor...
kat listened to what was going on and she wasn't ready to meet someone new so she looked at the map to find a quick way to buckner and she looks at buck and then she puts away her map and then she talks to buzz

" kat to electrabuzz *

kat : hey buzz what can you tell me about those three ghost types gengar , haunter and gastly i want the next one to be a ghost type so can you tell me about them

* electrabuzz looks at her* I will tell you if you tell me about you and Darlene

she grins and nods and she sits on her knees was ready to listen to him

electrabuzz: okay well before i got caught by your friend i spent time in the wilds and I meet them three and from my time with them they are nice not mean , they like to have fun they also are Mischievous but they know how to have a good time you should catch one of them or all three of them now that i told you about them its your turn * sits down *

kat : okay listen up im only gonna tell you once * she leans in and says * okay she likes me and I like her I get weird feelings in my stomach good ones thats all im gonna tell you

* she brushes her hair and she walks close to Darlene and takes deep breathes * hey Darlene mind if I stick with you I get good weird feelings when I am around you mostly in my stomach im sorry if that sounds weird but I cant deny I really like you I want to get to know you I really do
kat was speaking from her heart and she was getting those feelings in her stomach

Bastilla wrote:
kat listened to what was going on and she wasn't ready to meet someone new so she looked at the map to find a quick way to buckner and she looks at buck and then she puts away her map and then she talks to buzz

" kat to electrabuzz *

kat : hey buzz what can you tell me about those three ghost types gengar , haunter and gastly i want the next one to be a ghost type so can you tell me about them

* electrabuzz looks at her* I will tell you if you tell me about you and Darlene

she grins and nods and she sits on her knees was ready to listen to him

electrabuzz: okay well before i got caught by your friend i spent time in the wilds and I meet them three and from my time with them they are nice not mean , they like to have fun they also are Mischievous but they know how to have a good time you should catch one of them or all three of them now that i told you about them its your turn * sits down *

kat : okay listen up im only gonna tell you once * she leans in and says * okay she likes me and I like her I get weird feelings in my stomach good ones thats all im gonna tell you

* she brushes her hair and she walks close to Darlene and takes deep breathes * hey Darlene mind if I stick with you I get good weird feelings when I am around you mostly in my stomach im sorry if that sounds weird but I cant deny I really like you I want to get to know you I really do
kat was speaking from her heart and she was getting those feelings in her stomach

darlene.jpg

Darlene: I like you too, Kat. I know how those feelings are... The sensitive feelings that come from being attracted to someone. They're something which once you have those feelings... you feel as if you don't express and let it out... you feel as though you're gonna explode. It ends up making you sick to your stomach because of the feelings you might have and not allowing them to come out.

Darlene was being very straight but she was sincere. She was feeling close to her. It was there. It was right there written for her to see and for everyone to notice. You couldn't cover it up. There was something there.

Jeremy: *Informing the crew* Everyone... This is Cilan. He's a pokemon Connoisseur originally from the Unova region. He's also a Gym leader. One of them from the Gym in Straiton City.

Cilan: Hey there. Nice to meet ya'. You guys are on the way to Buckner. We can get there in less than an a couple of hours. My pal Pansage and I came here all the way from L.A. It took us 5 days as we managed to get a couple of rides over from L.A.. first one was from there to Colorado. The other was from Denver to one town before the city multiple passerbys called Metropolis. It was a rather huge city. Large and seemingly endless.

Lisa: That's our city. We lived in that city all our life. We wouldn't have it any other way.

Sandy: It's where our lives are. Well... we thrive there. Jeremy and his sisters do. They're Celebrities.

Cilan: Really? That's amazing. Who are they?

Nicole: The Rising Lights.

Cilan: The Rising Lights. Nice name.

Jeremy: I by myself am known as Passion Kiss. My soulmate is Rainbow Kiss. Sandy and I are gay. Lisa and Nicole on their own are the Lightfoot Dreams. If our mom was on Stage and we were with her... It'd be the Rising Star and The Rising Lights.

Cilan: A Mother and her children on stage singing together... That's a heavenly recipe of a musical bonanza.

Lisa and Nicole look at each other and shrug. They thought that it was a little weird for someone to consider everything as a recipe. However the guy Cilan was a very sweet person. Kind and very articulative. It felt nice to them so if it meant they had to put up with some eccentricities... so be it. Why knock it?

Onwards they went to Buckner...

But once they got there... what would they encounter?

Who'd know?
kat decides to follow them and sticks by Darlene and she says quietly to her

" kat to Darlene *
kat : wanna see if there is something there cause before I started my journey and meet you and your friends I was a emotional I drank and I let just say I went down a dark path barely slept I had to go to therapy five times a week I was deemed unstable and my therapist suggested love might help I was given pills to help with my depression which reminds me

*kat takes out a bottle of water and a bottle of pills she was feeling depressed so she takes two pills and then drinks water afterwards she simple puts them away and smiles*

she hears the new person name and decides its best to not greet him until they all reach buckner she keeps walking alongside Darlene who she feels comfortable being around but buzz then moves forward to the new person and Lisa and Jeremy and he hopes Cilan will be able understand him

"electrabuzz to Lisa , Cilan , Jeremy *

electrabuzz : hello im electrabuzz or buzz kats Pokémon she is too shy too introduce herself so im doing it for her dont worry she is not mean she is actually nice i think its best if you approach her she isn't really good around the opposite gender also * in a low voice * j and Lisa I think kat is developing feelings for Darlene and its cute and needed because something I forgot to say she suffers from depression and from what she use to say to us her Pokémon cause she can understand us and we can understand humans it was bad really bad and at nights I could hear her crying she spent most of her life alone and get this she wasn't thrilled when she won her badge cause she had nobody to celebrate the win

electrabuzz had finished telling it and he offered a handshake of welcoming to Cillan and he assures he wont electrify him with a smile which he hardly showed to anyone at all

Bastilla wrote:
kat decides to follow them and sticks by Darlene and she says quietly to her

" kat to Darlene *
kat : wanna see if there is something there cause before I started my journey and meet you and your friends I was a emotional I drank and I let just say I went down a dark path barely slept I had to go to therapy five times a week I was deemed unstable and my therapist suggested love might help I was given pills to help with my depression which reminds me

*kat takes out a bottle of water and a bottle of pills she was feeling depressed so she takes two pills and then drinks water afterwards she simple puts them away and smiles*

she hears the new person name and decides its best to not greet him until they all reach buckner she keeps walking alongside Darlene who she feels comfortable being around but buzz then moves forward to the new person and Lisa and Jeremy and he hopes Cilan will be able understand him

"electrabuzz to Lisa , Cilan , Jeremy *

electrabuzz : hello im electrabuzz or buzz kats Pokémon she is too shy too introduce herself so im doing it for her dont worry she is not mean she is actually nice i think its best if you approach her she isn't really good around the opposite gender also * in a low voice * j and Lisa I think kat is developing feelings for Darlene and its cute and needed because something I forgot to say she suffers from depression and from what she use to say to us her Pokémon cause she can understand us and we can understand humans it was bad really bad and at nights I could hear her crying she spent most of her life alone and get this she wasn't thrilled when she won her badge cause she had nobody to celebrate the win

electrabuzz had finished telling it and he offered a handshake of welcoming to Cillan and he assures he wont electrify him with a smile which he hardly showed to anyone at all

Darlene somehow knew about the depression and what it could do to people. It was then that she let out something that she didn't even tell Jeremy and Sandy and she knew them more... But even they didn't know of it. She told about when she was only 10-11 years old. How her life was very upsetting as she went through losing two friends from her old neighborhood. Ones she knew from the time she was in kindergarten. She was devastated... What happened was that she and her friend... One of her friends were more than close. They were two of the same person but from different families and it was as if she was friends with herself. Turned out that one day... her friend was walking from school and just enjoying the time being on her own to just think and relax her mind. But somewhere on the way home a dark figure grabbed her and abducted her. Took her someplace and by time police found her... There was nothing anyone could do. The girl was dead. Darlene had to hear of it the next day after that and for a while... she was so depressed that she wouldn't speak to anyone. No smiles... Sounds... Nothing. A brief time during that point... She was a suicide risk and tried committing suicide because of her very grief. However... over time she got help and soon after got much better than what she had.

Darlene told Kat all of it and left nothing out. She knew that with what Kat was telling her. It had to be told. To meet a mutual common understanding.

As they walked on...

Cilan: *Shaking hands with Electrabuzz* Nice... to meet you.

jeremy-kelly-lightfoots-drag-kid-looks-22.jpg

Jeremy: Darlene and Kat... In love?

Sandy: Sweet mother of heavens. That's a first. Way to go on them. Love is all around. Us. Them. Geez!

Pansear: *Seeing something up ahead* Jeremy... We got something going on up ahead. Looks like there is a bunch of excitement being had.

Up ahead...

Just before hitting Buckner itself...

large_tent.jpg

Jeremy: *Looking ahead* Whoa... A Tournament Tent. This is perfect.

Sandy: We should enter.

Lisa: *Looking at the others* Come on... Let's go see...

A Moment or two later...

Saphiroth; *Looking at the sign* There's a contest here. *reading the sign* Grand Prize: $15,000 dollars cash. A case of Elemental stones. and 8 Z-Rings. "Come on one and all. Do you want to see what your poke partner is capable of? Want to test your skills? Come and sign up and take that leap. See what your skills have taught you."

jeremy-kelly-lightfoots-drag-kid-looks-21.jpg

Jeremy: Let's sign up. Come on. Sandy?

Sandy: Jeremy... You don't need to ask. I am already on your team and i'd never be anywhere else but your team. I'll be your partner... no matter what.

What was next... Was anyone's guess...
kat listened to everything Darlene had to say gave her full attention and then she wrapped her arms around her to comfort her and show love to her and then she smiled and then says

kat : you have me now if you'll have me I know im not perfect person im both nerdy and geeky I got picked on back in school for who i was a lesbian geeky nerdy girl all through school life so we shared some of the same pain * grabs her hand and smiles and then sees the tent *

' kat to the others *

kat : I dont think im ready for a Pokémon battle not yet especially my last one at the first gym the battle against the leader we both gave it our all each time I went for my rematches so I wont be signing up sorry im plus my Pokémon haven't trained either

kat gives her attention to Darlene again smiling and she holds her hand in hers

electrabuzz : I wanted to enter but I must accept my mistresses wishes but we should head to buckner soon tho
* electrabuzz goes and sits under a tree *

Bastilla wrote:
kat listened to everything Darlene had to say gave her full attention and then she wrapped her arms around her to comfort her and show love to her and then she smiled and then says

kat : you have me now if you'll have me I know im not perfect person im both nerdy and geeky I got picked on back in school for who i was a lesbian geeky nerdy girl all through school life so we shared some of the same pain * grabs her hand and smiles and then sees the tent *

' kat to the others *

kat : I dont think im ready for a Pokémon battle not yet especially my last one at the first gym the battle against the leader we both gave it our all each time I went for my rematches so I wont be signing up sorry im plus my Pokémon haven't trained either

kat gives her attention to Darlene again smiling and she holds her hand in hers

electrabuzz : I wanted to enter but I must accept my mistresses wishes but we should head to buckner soon tho
* electrabuzz goes and sits under a tree *

Darlene: Why not go for it, Kat. I'll be your partner and to be quite honest... my pokemon haven't trained either. But i know that if we just put them in the contest here... Let them try... Who knows... They may as well surprise us. My Litwick could prove to be rather tough for just a little guy.

Lisa: Nicole and I will be pairing off.

Curtis: Saphiroth and i will be paring off. We can do this.

Jeremy: Pansear... It's you and me for this one.

Sandy: Same here goes for Pansage and me. We're gonna use them...

Timburr then comes out of his pokeball and curiously asks...

Timburr: Jeremy, What about me? Aren't you gonna use me and enter me in to the tournament?

Jeremy: I will use you as a runner up. If for any reason Pansear tires out... which after a while one gets tuckered out. You'll be the first i switch to. You'll be the one that i choose to use.

Timburr: Okay.

Jeremy walked over to the sign up sheet and signed up for the tournament....

Lady at the booth: Please present Trainer ID And Pokedex. I shall scan and record you into the computers.

A second later...

Lady at the booth: There you go. All set. Will you be pairing with someone?

Jeremy: My soulmate Sandy.

lady at the booth: Okay. You will be paired with Sandy. Please go to the waiting room and await for the lineup. It shall be available shortly. *To the next couple* Are you here to sign up for the tournament?

Lisa: We are.

Lady at the booth: Please present Trainer ID And Pokedex. I shall scan and record you into the computers....

A few seconds later...

Lady at the booth: Okay. You two will be paired together. Please go to the waiting room and await for the lineup. It shall be available shortly. *To the next couple* Are you here to sign up for the tournament?

Once they were all signed up...

Jeremy: Oh my god... A tournament. Our first pokemon tournament. Wow!

This was the beginning of what would come. Tournaments... Fun. Battles. Gyms... Plus the celebrity bracket. So much fun was to be had. Much more and tons right after that...
kat smiles and still holding her hand she says

kat : why not plus I wont get mad if I dont get first place nothing too serious like a gym battle is im gonna do it

kat presents her black pokedex and her trainer ID and say to the lady

kat : this charming and beautiful trainer here is going to be my partner and I'll be using my electrabuzz

after registering kat looks at Darlene and electrabuzz and says

kat : okay buzz give it your all and if we lose what did we lose nothing I consider this practice for the next gym so try to have fun buzz and yeah

electrabuzz : okay bastilla I will do that which moves should I use
kat begins to think of which moves buzz should use when suddenly she starts to lose balance and she falls down and sits on a bench and she looks around and then buzz touches her head and he says

buzz : you're burning up I'll be back Darlene can you please stay with her and comfort her

buzz then finds Jeremy and sandy and he says once finding them in a low voice

electabuzz : guys her fever is getting worse she just fell and I touched her head its burning up Darlene is watching her now and I am getting worried really worried we have to do something I'm scared too lose
meanwhile kat was still sitting down and she looks at Darlene with a smile and she says to her

kat : im really glad to have meet you Darlene im gonna do something for the first time and im sorry if its fast

* kat smiles more and then she stands in front of her and she puts her arms around her waist and she kisses her on the lips instead of her cheek and she feels butterflies in her stomach for the first time and she blushes and she sits back down and she looks at her waiting for her reaction to the kiss and she reads a text and she ignores it *

Bastilla wrote:
kat smiles and still holding her hand she says

kat : why not plus I wont get mad if I dont get first place nothing too serious like a gym battle is im gonna do it

kat presents her black pokedex and her trainer ID and say to the lady

kat : this charming and beautiful trainer here is going to be my partner and I'll be using my electrabuzz

after registering kat looks at Darlene and electrabuzz and says

kat : okay buzz give it your all and if we lose what did we lose nothing I consider this practice for the next gym so try to have fun buzz and yeah

electrabuzz : okay bastilla I will do that which moves should I use
kat begins to think of which moves buzz should use when suddenly she starts to lose balance and she falls down and sits on a bench and she looks around and then buzz touches her head and he says

buzz : you're burning up I'll be back Darlene can you please stay with her and comfort her

buzz then finds Jeremy and sandy and he says once finding them in a low voice

electabuzz : guys her fever is getting worse she just fell and I touched her head its burning up Darlene is watching her now and I am getting worried really worried we have to do something I'm scared too lose
meanwhile kat was still sitting down and she looks at Darlene with a smile and she says to her

kat : im really glad to have meet you Darlene im gonna do something for the first time and im sorry if its fast

* kat smiles more and then she stands in front of her and she puts her arms around her waist and she kisses her on the lips instead of her cheek and she feels butterflies in her stomach for the first time and she blushes and she sits back down and she looks at her waiting for her reaction to the kiss and she reads a text and she ignores it *

Darlene smiles at the gesture and for a moment had to hide her face away as it was blushing. It was turning to a pinkish red. She was indeed getting flustered. She couldn't help it. But all the while that was going on... Curtis saw that Kat was having some trouble and looking very sick. He had the speeding power like his father which meant that he could go to a hospital and get someone over in just a flash. He within seconds took off and sped right to the hospital and brought back a doctor. Someone who could help. It was the one thing he knew he could do.

Darlene: We're gonna do it. We can do it. All we have to do is just trust in our poke partners. They'll take it from there.

jeremy-kelly-lightfoots-drag-kid-looks-21.jpg

Jeremy:*Heading to the waiting room* Pansear... Come on. We're gonna do it. Sandy, We can do this. This is our first tournament and we have to see that we do our best.

boy-with-makeup-1135x540.jpg

Sandy: We will... We're gonna do it.

Lisa: This is gonna be fun. The grand prize winner gets the biggest prize. I'm using my Blitzle for this one. But perhaps... i should use my Corphish. No... I'll use my Blitzle. It's got the first pick.

Nicole: I'm using my Litleo. First time for use... But i think it'd best fir.

Was Kat gonna be okay? How would the first battles go... and who'd go against who?

What was the lineup? Who knew? All they could do was wait for other contestants... if there were to be any. But also for the lineup to be put up for all to see...
kat had another text and read it and she smiled and she looked around and she went to the rest of the group she stood in front of them and cleared her throat and she crossed her hands and she looked at Jeremy and sandy and Lisa and then she spoke

kat : hey there i have to say something i bet buzz had told you im sick I have been for three weeks three nights after I had beaten Samuel Eastmoon
it started to rain hard the cave I have found only had space for my Pokémon so I stayed outside the cave and my sweater was not enough so I Slept under a small tree and I wasn't dressed for the rain and i was wet all night and I mistakenly took off my sweater which made it worst so yeah I'm sick and it's getting worst so lets only stay for the battles and not linger after its done

* kat coughs and she looks at the text which read *

* the text message *

phone : hey bastilla you inspired me so I decided to become a Pokémon trainer and I heard from Samuel who I beaten earlier this week that there is a Pokémon tournament happening today so I'M going to be there and compete hope to see you there I have haunter , gengar , Aerodactyl. Murkow and Garchomp only five Pokémon from musa PS you will know its me I have my headphones around my neck

kat had read the text message to the others and she decides to put away her phone

" kat to the others *

kat : yeah that text is from my childhood friend she is gonna be in the tournament oh and also something happened to her she can feel other peoples thoughts and emotions but she doesn't do it all the time and she likes to listen to music every time something to do with being able to feel peoples emotions bad , good anything I'll introduce her to you speaking of introductions
kat saw the new person and she took deep breathes and decided it was time to make her introduction to the person

" kat to Cillan *

Kat : hello I dont believe I have made my introduction my name is bastilla but they prefer to call me kat they found me near there last campsite i would introduce you to my brother figure but I think he introduced himself electrabuzz my Pokémon a friend from my hometown Atlanta gave me as a going away present he knows thunder , thunder punch , leer and Discharge he watches over me and my female Pokémon torterra , chimchar and starly I used to have a water type piplup but she couldn't beat eastwood's Second Pokémon so I had to release her after the sixth with the leader which I used torterra , chimchar and electrabuzz to get my badge I have a system if my Pokémon cant win against a gym leader they dont have a place in my team well anyways nice to meet you

suddenly footsteps were heard and a teenage girl with blue hair and black clothing and black headphones was standing behind kat her arms on her hips her headphones were connected to her phone which was on her pants pocket and her long blue hair was straighten and she had black lipstick and black nails which was short
Musa was standing behind kat and she lowers her headphones and she hugs her from behind and she had her hair straightened and she then says to her and the rest of the group

musa : hello I am musa or other people call me Mary me and kat grew up together well actually next door we attended the same grade school same elementary school same middle school and same high school I was the first she told that she was gonna go on her Pokémon journey a week after she left I told my mother I too decided to do the same and after I gotten my badge from the Cleveland Pokémon gym the leader said that there was gonna be a Pokémon tournament I couldn't say no to that so i decided to be a part of it I just resisted a few mins ago I kept on telling the lady I couldn't find a partner so I will be the only person competing alone unless I find somebody to partner with but I doubt it I will need one my Pokémon are good especially my Pokémon I will be using my Aerodactyl

* musa looked at kat and she felt her emotions and then she smirked at her *

musa : I see somebody is in love I like that especially with what we have been through growing up love is needed oh pill time i hate and love being able to read other peoples thoughts and emotions and myself's thought's and emotions its both a blessing and a curse i will one day meet the right girl * reads her thoughts and then she smiles * you go girl the first is always good well anyways best of luck kat you are going to need it

" musa to Jeremy , Lisa and sandy *

Musa : hope to see you around kat is a good girl she is kind and shy when meeting new people but you seem like good people watch out for her she may be kind but she is gentle

musa then shakes there hands a way of showing welcoming and then she looks at Darlene and then at kat then she smirks knowing who kat is in love with she walks away from them and she walks around the area looking at the other trainers and she reads there feelings and emotions and there thoughts and when she does her eyes glow pink instead of her natural eyes and she then says
'' musa to herself *
musa : I think I might be able to win this using my abilities and physic out my opponents or used there emotions against them well if i lose its no biggie the gyms is were it counts dont you agree garchy plus I doubt there might not be anyone who is looking for a partner I did registered last and had to persuade to enter alone

at a rock close to musa a Pokémon was sitting there who was listening to her

Garchomp : yes I 100 % you will probably win this unless someone else has a dragon type that they are using if not you have this in the bag mistress how was it seeing your childhood friend you haven't seen her in 9 years * looks over at kat and her friends then back at musa * they seem a nice bunch do they know about your abilities
" musa to Garchomp *

musa : no but I think kat will tell them about me and get this she is also a lesbian im happy for her but for the rest of her group I think there straight which is fine too well anyways we have to train before this begins lets go we are going to need all the training we can some of those trainers look tough and we need to be at our best our matches are gonna be one vs two I registered you and aero for the tournament

Garchomp and musa walk to a clearing far from the tent and she calls out her Aerodactyl and they begin training while her other Pokémon are sitting down her haunter floating around and her gastly asleep under a tree and Garchomp was using royal blades on a rock and her Aerodactyl is mastering the move giga impact using it on a boulder while musa is close by watching them train with those moves she had a smile on her face and she had taken her shoes and socks off as she preferred to be without shoes just like her friend kat who was the same and she had a beanie on which she could be seen wearing at all times and she too had no friends besides kat and she too was shy when meeting new people and she had to take deep breathes when she saw that kat had a bunch of people around her she had a small anxiety attack before approaching kat and she has a addiction to a certain thing in her pocket next to her phone she has a special thing and at times she uses it especially when she is nervous and when she gets anxious or scared

Bastilla wrote:
kat had another text and read it and she smiled and she looked around and she went to the rest of the group she stood in front of them and cleared her throat and she crossed her hands and she looked at Jeremy and sandy and Lisa and then she spoke

kat : hey there i have to say something i bet buzz had told you im sick I have been for three weeks three nights after I had beaten Samuel Eastmoon
it started to rain hard the cave I have found only had space for my Pokémon so I stayed outside the cave and my sweater was not enough so I Slept under a small tree and I wasn't dressed for the rain and i was wet all night and I mistakenly took off my sweater which made it worst so yeah I'm sick and it's getting worst so lets only stay for the battles and not linger after its done

* the text message *

phone : hey bastilla you inspired me so I decided to become a Pokémon trainer and I heard from Samuel who I beaten earlier this week that there is a Pokémon tournament happening today so I'M going to be there and compete hope to see you there I have haunter , gengar , Aerodactyl. Murkow and Garchomp only five Pokémon from musa PS you will know its me I have my headphones around my neck

kat had read the text message to the others and she decides to put away her phone

" kat to the others *

kat : yeah that text is from my childhood friend she is gonna be in the tournament oh and also something happened to her she can feel other peoples thoughts and emotions but she doesn't do it all the time and she likes to listen to music every time something to do with being able to feel peoples emotions bad , good anything I'll introduce her to you speaking of introductions
kat saw the new person and she took deep breathes and decided it was time to make her introduction to the person

" kat to Cillan *

Kat : hello I dont believe I have made my introduction my name is bastilla but they prefer to call me kat they found me near there last campsite i would introduce you to my brother figure but I think he introduced himself electrabuzz my Pokémon a friend from my hometown Atlanta gave me as a going away present he knows thunder , thunder punch , leer and Discharge he watches over me and my female Pokémon torterra , chimchar and starly I used to have a water type piplup but she couldn't beat eastwood's Second Pokémon so I had to release her after the sixth with the leader which I used torterra , chimchar and electrabuzz to get my badge I have a system if my Pokémon cant win against a gym leader they dont have a place in my team well anyways nice to meet you

suddenly footsteps were heard and a teenage girl with blue hair and black clothing and black headphones was standing behind kat her arms on her hips her headphones were connected to her phone which was on her pants pocket and her long blue hair was straighten and she had black lipstick and black nails which was short

jeremy-kelly-lightfoots-drag-kid-looks-18.jpg

Jeremy: That's sad... You're not feeling all that well. We're sorry to hear that. But you shouldn't worry. You really shouldn't. We're only sticking for the tournaments anyway. And to get the prize if we won. That's all we're staying for. We might however stay for the farewells after the tournament concludes. But that's all. Sandy, Lisa, Nicole and I have a gig to get to and if we're not there at a certain time... We're gonna be some trouble. So... You don't need to worry. This will be over in due time.

lisa-pidgetta-lightfoot-136.jpg

Lisa: It's gonna be fun though. You'll get to see us perform and sing. Kat, that'll be fun. You saw us present a sample of our singing... But soon you'll get to see us perform. It's gonna be amazing.

Jeremy: They're gonna put up the Line-up soon. Actually... Someone should go and get the details.

Sandy: I'll go and find out the line up. It shouldn't be too bad.

Nicole: I wonder who we're gonna be facing for our first round. I hope that whoever it is... they go easy.

Lisa: *Looking for a little risk* Pfft! Where's the fun in that?

While inside the Waiting room and waiting for the Tournament to start...

Cilan: The tournament is nothing easy. These tournaments are meant to test you. See how well your skills are. You're gonna need to be on top of your game.

Jeremy: It can't be... that can't be... Can it?

Cilan: It is. I don't think they intend to go easy on anyone. Tournaments are the place where people compete to see who's got it and who comes out the strongest. Strength and skill are usually key in Tournaments.

Suddenly...

Sandy: *Coming back with the Line-up details* I found out the details...

Lisa: You did? What are they?

Sandy: They're interesting. To say the least.

Here was the Line-up...

Round 1: Novice round.
    1. Saphiroth&Curtis VS. The Carlson Duo.
    2. Lisa and Nicole Vs. The Kroeger sisters of Thunderdome.
    3. Kat and Darlene vs. Prescott terror.
    4. Jeremy and Sandy Vs. The
    Van Halens

Sandy: We're gonna be going on at random. However... i think that #6 is gonna be us, Jeremy. We might be sooner... We might be later. However the line-up is there.

Jeremy: With that to think about... It's about a matter of time before the tournament begins. When the bell rings sounding off the start of the tournament... they'll start calling out the contestants.

That was when it began to get on going...First was the preliminaries.
*kat takes pills and she puts the bottles away and she smiles and she then coughs and she turns to them and says to them*

kat : thanks I'm gonna go see how my friend is doing I have not seen her since I left Atlanta I want to make sure she is okay we both went through the same issues you guys can come if you want to here is my number just in case you guys dont come over * gives sandy phone number * okay there you have my number ring me when it starts I wont be long well at least I hope I wont be

kat turns around she starts to walk off shew was dreading this and at the same time she has been waiting for this as she walked memories had started to flow in her mind like the night once she came from school late her mom locked her out of there home and she went to musas home and there she was welcomed and she had spent hours crying into her friends lap and her friend always comforted her not matter what happened they knew each other by heart they are even the same shoe size and shirt size kat finally found her and she smiles looking at her and she starts walking to her and she felt her emotions and she knew that she was hurting she was determined to find out why
musa was still looking at her Pokémon train and her eyes glowed pink and she sighs and she had her sweater around her waist and she was eating chips and she was rocking her legs back and forth and she had her pills next to her and a energy drink next to the pill bottles

" Musa to kat *

musa : your friends seem great despite being famous so why are you are here let me guess you are here to check on me I'm glad you are here I have have a present for you I have two gengars one is for you I know you like all things spooky and the supernatural so perfect for you * hands her the second pokeball that that has the second gengar * dont worry she is all yours I told her everything about you and she knows shadow punch , sucker punch , shadow ball and hypnosis good move I almost wasn't able to catch her so yeah happy late birthday Catherine and here your favorite original Rockstar * hands her a can * and yes I am not okay when I left my parents decided to move away so I cant come home after I finish my journey * opens a can and takes a sip and then puts it down * yeah so I packed most of my clothes and other supplies and I got all my money from the bank before actually leaving so I am good I am leaving as soon as this ends
suddenly a lady gives musa a card and then the lady leaves

* musa opens the card and she reads it *

musa : so im going in after the few battles at # 9 and what do you know its me against two twin girls that both are using metapod and bellsprout ha too easy well I will definitely be on to round two here that aero and garchy use your powerful moves I heard those two do not have great moves I can see it now those two must be shuttering when they who they are going against a solo trainer with two powerful Pokémon I sorta envy them they think its two against one well dear kat best of luck im going to find a seat in the stands its gonna be awhile before my match and tell those two sandy and Jeremy I said hi
* they air kiss and then musa calls her Pokémon back in to there pokeballs and she puts her shoes back on and her sweater on and she then chugs her can and puts it in the trash can on her way out and she heads in the tent *
Macie Melody Lightfoot (played by MacieLightfoot) Topic Starter

Jeremy Kelly Lightfoot wrote:
Bastilla wrote:

* the text message *

" kat to the others *

" kat to Cillan *

jeremy-kelly-lightfoots-drag-kid-looks-18.jpg

Jeremy: That's sad... You're not feeling all that well. We're sorry to hear that. But you shouldn't worry. You really shouldn't. We're only sticking for the tournaments anyway. And to get the prize if we won. That's all we're staying for. We might however stay for the farewells after the tournament concludes. But that's all. Sandy, Lisa, Nicole and I have a gig to get to and if we're not there at a certain time... We're gonna be some trouble. So... You don't need to worry. This will be over in due time.

lisa-pidgetta-lightfoot-136.jpg

Lisa: It's gonna be fun though. You'll get to see us perform and sing. Kat, that'll be fun. You saw us present a sample of our singing... But soon you'll get to see us perform. It's gonna be amazing.

Jeremy: They're gonna put up the Line-up soon. Actually... Someone should go and get the details.

Sandy: I'll go and find out the line up. It shouldn't be too bad.

Nicole: I wonder who we're gonna be facing for our first round. I hope that whoever it is... they go easy.

Lisa: *Looking for a little risk* Pfft! Where's the fun in that?

While inside the Waiting room and waiting for the Tournament to start...

Cilan: The tournament is nothing easy. These tournaments are meant to test you. See how well your skills are. You're gonna need to be on top of your game.

Jeremy: It can't be... that can't be... Can it?

Cilan: It is. I don't think they intend to go easy on anyone. Tournaments are the place where people compete to see who's got it and who comes out the strongest. Strength and skill are usually key in Tournaments.

Suddenly...

Sandy: *Coming back with the Line-up details* I found out the details...

Lisa: You did? What are they?

Sandy: They're interesting. To say the least.

Here was the Line-up...

Round 1: Novice round.
    1. Saphiroth&Curtis VS. The Carlson Duo.
    2. Lisa and Nicole Vs. The Kroeger sisters of Thunderdome.
    3. Kat and Darlene vs. Prescott terror.
    4. Jeremy and Sandy Vs. The
    Van Halens

Sandy: We're gonna be going on at random. However... i think that #6 is gonna be us, Jeremy. We might be sooner... We might be later. However the line-up is there.

Jeremy: With that to think about... It's about a matter of time before the tournament begins. When the bell rings sounding off the start of the tournament... they'll start calling out the contestants.

That was when it began to get on going...First was the preliminaries.

Coming down the road... from the other direction... Not from Buckner... But from the city where this first began...

A car was rolling on and with music playing...

Car Radio: *Playing music* Jeremy: *Singing* “Day to night to morning, keep with me in the moment
I’d let you had I known it, why don’t you say so?
Didn’t even notice, no punches left to roll with
You got to keep me focused, you want it, say so
Day to night to morning, keep with me in the moment

It’s been a long time since you fell in love
You ain’t coming out your shell, you really ain’t been yourself
Tell me what must I do (do tell, my love)
‘Cause luckily I’m good at reading
I wouldn’t bug him, but he won’t stop cheesin’
And we can dance all day around it
If you front then I’ll be bouncing
If you want it scream and shout it, babe
Before I leave you dry

You got to keep me focused, you want it, say so (yeah)

Let me check my chest, my breath right quick (ha)
He ain’t never seen it in a dress like this (ah)
He ain’t never even been impressed like this
Prolly why I got him quiet on the set like zip
Like it, love it, need it bad
Take it, own it, steal it, fast
Boy, stop playing, grab my ass
Why you actin’ like you shy?
Shut it, save it, keep it, pushin’
Why you beating ’round the bush?
And knowing you want all this woman
Never knock it ’til you try (yeah, yeah)
All of them bitches hating I have you with me
All of my homies saying you mad committed
Realer than anybody you had, and pretty
All of that body-ody, the ass and titties

You got to keep me focused, you want it, say so?”

jessie-killgallen-4.jpg

Jessie: That boy of Macie's... Wow. He's sure a talented sort... My darling friend Macie raised a very talented boy. With a voice that can go baritone and then go to a high pitched tone just like a snap.

miranda-killgallen-5.jpg

Miranda: Oh... Come on hon. You know very well... that Lightfoot's got some good kids and they are just as talented and well made... just like she was. Don't forget that you can sing like she can in a way. Plus you got that Freddie Mercury touch. I hear you singing in the shower some mornings and it's very soothing.

Jessie: That is so true, pet. So very true indeed. *Looking up at his Fearow flying and leading the way* This seems all very familiar though. This route. It's like it was almost 15 years ago. Before we ever met, Princess. We had to deal with a pokemon that was unruly and this trainer... no matter what we said... told her... she refused to release it. It wouldn't listen to her at all. Would always ignore her. She had no bloody courage and determination at all. Nothing at all. And to think that i fell for her once... That whiny prissy. Oy! Thankfully i got you and you're the only gal i need to capture my beating heart.

As he drove on...

Jessie: *Spotting something familiar and pulling over* Wow. A Tournament Tent. Must be a battle contest. Sounds interesting. Wanna check it out, Love?

Miranda: Sure. Sounds like fun.

It was then when they got out and walked over to see a couple of gals talking...

jessie-killgallen-5.jpg

Jessie: *Walking over to the girls* Greetings, Pets. Are you two here to see the tournament? Charming looking place though.

Jessie didn't seem to realize that the very kids of his dear friend... The Rising Star were somewhere inside the building. He didn't catch on... But he was gonna do so... soon.

From the Speakers...

"Ladies and Gentlemen... welcome to the Buckner town Pokemon tournament. This Tournament is sure to show to you the fierce skill and unique strength. We have a roster of 18 teams and they are remarkable teams. Some consisting of the family that is tied to that one trainer we had 15 years ago. one who came competing with an adorable Oshawott and managed to along with a partner named Joanna Barlow... stole the win and made it all the way till the semi-finals. But for the show they put on with winning... Wow! But now... we have the offspring of that same trainer. We also have the a couple of new faces... a bunch of new faces. Ones being known as the Prescott Terror.. The Van Halens. 18 teams. 5 rounds... The finals... Where the winner takes the GRAND PRIZE!? But in order to get it... they have to win and prove their skill and show all what they can do. In 20 minutes... the BATTLES BEGIN!"

Jessie: This is the place... i know it. A tournament just like back then...

Was there gonna be a shocking meet? What was gonna happen once they met up with the very offspring that was the Rising Star's? Oh... This was getting good.
musa managed to find a seat in the audience side yet she was in the tournament she sat far from everybody else that were already seated and she had bought some candy she decides to open it and she eats two pieces of the candy then she puts the bag down next to her and she plays with her fingers and then suddenly Garchomp comes out of his pokeball and sits next to Mary and he looks around and then he says to her

garchomp : so a lot of people are you going to have a anxiety attack with many people around here like you had earlier with approaching kat and her friends ? cause it took a lot for you to get there to her
" musa to garchomp *

musa : no i wont im focusing on my competition garchy from here i can scope them out so yeah i will be fine and im sitting from he other spectator's and its close to the edge and when i am up i can get to the stage easily from here so yeah and its comfortable here so i will enjoy the early battles and i think im second to last cant wait to see kat tho i think she has a chance to win she also has the Cleveland badge so she must be good

garchomp : yeah and i think she has good Pokémon so she does have a chance to win but what if she has to go against her friends cause tournaments like this matching is random she will have to face them eventually and she wont be able to go easy on them but she might tho are you going to go easy on her if you face her

* musa shrugs and she looks forward and eats some more candy *

musa : i dont know if i will go easy on her we are not the type to hold grudges so i might not go easy on her but those twins im going against im not going to easy on her you and aero will show no mercy i bet there planning on how to win right now but scared of you and aero so yeah i will make it to round three so lets sit back and watch garchy the first 8 matches will be interesting * looks at the first 8 bracket and smirks * i would let aero watch but he is too big for the tent so yeah he will be out when its our go
kat hears voices and she sees two people walking to her a man and a woman she looks at them and she smirks after hearing what the man call her and she takes a sip of her Rockstar and decides to talk to them before going to the group

" kat to the man *

kat : pet really pet my name is kat sir but luckily im am a nice person so i am going to forget you called me that instead of my name judging from your clothing you are from the west and your height you are an adult so i am going to walk away now i have a tournament to prepare for so Gooday sir and lady i advise you uh nevermind rather not say you too gave a good day madam

kat had thought to take another sip of her drink and spit it in the mans face but she was better then that so she instead shakes her head and walks back to the group and she walks to Darlene and she smiles and she looks at her

" kat to Darlene *

kat : hey shouldn't we train or our Pokémon we are using our at very least let them meet and introduce each other to one another what do you think beautiful * blushes after saying that * i think at the very least they should meet what do you think babe * face turns deep red and she looks down * omg im so sorry i didn't know what i was thinking i have never said that before it just came out i hope you wont judge me for that

she then turns to sandy and Jeremy and says to them with a chill tone and vibe

" kat to sandy and Jeremy *

kat : get this two people came up to me after my friend had walked in the tent to the audience side which surprised me she is taking part in this anyways the male who looked like he was from the south called me pet cant you believe that i sorta laughed inside im glad the lady that was with him didn't say anything anyways i just wanted to share that it didn't bother me too much just a little bit i hope i dont see him again well anyways i cant for this too start im ready to have fun in the end thats what its about to have fun and our Pokémon are going to be the stars of the tournament in the first place

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Passion Kiss's Pokemon Adventure is nigh. ((Open))

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus