Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Passion Kiss's Pokemon Adventure is nigh. ((Open))

Jeremy Kelly Lightfoot (played by MacieLightfoot) Topic Starter

Bastilla wrote:
kat hears voices and she sees two people walking to her a man and a woman she looks at them and she smirks after hearing what the man call her and she takes a sip of her Rockstar and decides to talk to them before going to the group

" kat to the man *

kat : pet really pet my name is kat sir but luckily im am a nice person so i am going to forget you called me that instead of my name judging from your clothing you are from the west and your height you are an adult so i am going to walk away now i have a tournament to prepare for so Gooday sir and lady i advise you uh nevermind rather not say you too gave a good day madam

kat had thought to take another sip of her drink and spit it in the mans face but she was better then that so she instead shakes her head and walks back to the group and she walks to Darlene and she smiles and she looks at her

" kat to Darlene *

kat : hey shouldn't we train or our Pokémon we are using our at very least let them meet and introduce each other to one another what do you think beautiful * blushes after saying that * i think at the very least they should meet what do you think babe * face turns deep red and she looks down * omg im so sorry i didn't know what i was thinking i have never said that before it just came out i hope you wont judge me for that

she then turns to sandy and Jeremy and says to them with a chill tone and vibe

" kat to sandy and Jeremy *

kat : get this two people came up to me after my friend had walked in the tent to the audience side which surprised me she is taking part in this anyways the male who looked like he was from the south called me pet cant you believe that i sorta laughed inside im glad the lady that was with him didn't say anything anyways i just wanted to share that it didn't bother me too much just a little bit i hope i dont see him again well anyways i cant for this too start im ready to have fun in the end thats what its about to have fun and our Pokémon are going to be the stars of the tournament in the first place

jeremy-kelly-lightfoots-drag-kid-looks-20.jpg

Jeremy: You look like you've got your skirt and pantyhose bunched. What's the matter? Some guy called you a pet? What's wrong with that? He probably meant it as like a warming greeting. What did he look like...

Sandy: Was he tall? Short... What?

Lisa: Did he look like he had a swagger that could make a girl melt just by looking at them?

nicole-eunha-lightfoot.jpg

Nicole: He might be coming to the tournament. To watch it.

A Moment later...

The P.A System: *Announcing* The Tournament will begin in 5 minutes... All trainers... in waiting Room. Please have your chosen pokemon out and ready to battle when called. Thank you. Repeat... The Tournament will begin in 5 minutes... All trainers... in waiting Room. Please have your chosen pokemon out and ready to battle when called. Thank you.

Sandy: This is it. We're about to be in the tournament. Pansage, buddy. You ready?

Pansage: *Nods* You bet. I'm ready to compete. I won't let the chance slip. I'm ready. Let's do it.

Saphiroth: Panpour... You ready to roll?

Panpour: You got it.

It was only a minute later... when a surprise visit came...

Guess who it was?
Jessie Killgallen (played by MacieLightfoot) Topic Starter

Jeremy Kelly Lightfoot wrote:
Bastilla wrote:
kat hears voices and she sees two people walking to her a man and a woman she looks at them and she smirks after hearing what the man call her and she takes a sip of her Rockstar and decides to talk to them before going to the group

" kat to the man *

kat : pet really pet my name is kat sir but luckily im am a nice person so i am going to forget you called me that instead of my name judging from your clothing you are from the west and your height you are an adult so i am going to walk away now i have a tournament to prepare for so Gooday sir and lady i advise you uh nevermind rather not say you too gave a good day madam

kat had thought to take another sip of her drink and spit it in the mans face but she was better then that so she instead shakes her head and walks back to the group and she walks to Darlene and she smiles and she looks at her

" kat to Darlene *

kat : hey shouldn't we train or our Pokémon we are using our at very least let them meet and introduce each other to one another what do you think beautiful * blushes after saying that * i think at the very least they should meet what do you think babe * face turns deep red and she looks down * omg im so sorry i didn't know what i was thinking i have never said that before it just came out i hope you wont judge me for that

she then turns to sandy and Jeremy and says to them with a chill tone and vibe

" kat to sandy and Jeremy *

kat : get this two people came up to me after my friend had walked in the tent to the audience side which surprised me she is taking part in this anyways the male who looked like he was from the south called me pet cant you believe that i sorta laughed inside im glad the lady that was with him didn't say anything anyways i just wanted to share that it didn't bother me too much just a little bit i hope i dont see him again well anyways i cant for this too start im ready to have fun in the end thats what its about to have fun and our Pokémon are going to be the stars of the tournament in the first place

Jeremy: You look like you've got your skirt and pantyhose bunched. What's the matter? Some guy called you a pet? What's wrong with that? He probably meant it as like a warming greeting. What did he look like...

Sandy: Was he tall? Short... What?

Lisa: Did he look like he had a swagger that could make a girl melt just by looking at them?

nicole-eunha-lightfoot.jpg

Nicole: He might be coming to the tournament. To watch it.

A Moment later...

The P.A System: *Announcing* The Tournament will begin in 5 minutes... All trainers... in waiting Room. Please have your chosen pokemon out and ready to battle when called. Thank you. Repeat... The Tournament will begin in 5 minutes... All trainers... in waiting Room. Please have your chosen pokemon out and ready to battle when called. Thank you.

Sandy: This is it. We're about to be in the tournament. Pansage, buddy. You ready?

Pansage: *Nods* You bet. I'm ready to compete. I won't let the chance slip. I'm ready. Let's do it.

Saphiroth: Panpour... You ready to roll?

Panpour: You got it.

It was only a minute later... when a surprise visit came...

Guess who it was?

jessie-killgallen-2.jpg

Jessie: *Walking into the room* Hello Darlings.

Lisa: *Recognizing the visitor; With Nicole and Jeremy* Godfather JESSIE!

Nicole: Godfather Jessie. Oh my god... what're you doing here?

Jessie: I'm here to travel the road, Love. We were on the road and spotted this... Place. It kinda gave me this sense of Deja vu. Only because i've been here once before and it's like reliving the experience.

Jeremy: Really?

Jessie: You bet, Darling. I sure was. It was a real hoot. All except dealing with some person who knew that she had a undisciplined and unruly pokemon that couldn't learn the meaning of restraint and obedience... She was being so stubborn and self-indulged with herself. But cut that out... coming here and taking part of competing in a tournament was like living la vida loca.

Jeremy: You must have had some wonderful memories.

Jessie: I sure had. Wonderful memories. Some were pretty tense. Plus the idea and the sight of your mother... She had a couple of points where she got pretty pissed off. Pissed off towards that one pain. Someone named Maya. She got pretty unhinged a tad. It was like... Did i just see this? Damn... Listen to that Lightfoot. She's letting it all go.

Lisa: Really? Was she really that hot headed?

Jessie: Nah! Not really. She would usually be the most calm and the most observant. But if you were to get her mad... Really mad and or if she got to that point where she has reached her very limit and declared that enough was enough...Oh boy. Watch the heck out, love. She would pop off a dose of Lightfoot anger and fury and let someone have it.

Sandy: That's the side of Mrs. Lightfoot I didn't even know was there.

Jessie: It's okay. I don't think that too many people had. Not openly as she doesn't like when people see that part of her come out. It turns her to being someone not so pleasant.

Jeremy: *Looking at the time* Uh-oh... The Tournament's about to begin. We're in it. We're gonna be competing in it soon.

Jessie: Oh dear. We better grab a seat and hurry before the good seats are gone. *Looking at the crew* It's been a blessing to see you guys. I'll be around after the tournament. So... don't you fear. Good luck, Darlings. Let them have a smashingly jolly show.

A minute later...

Announcer: *Broadcasting* All Right Ladies and Gentlemen... It is now time for the BUCKNER POKEMON TOURNAMENT... Welcome to the Show... Are you ready to Soar? HERE WE GO!

Sounds of Pyrotechnics and fireworks sound off to kick off the tournament.

Announcer: Alright folks... This is it. This is the beginning of the exciting event. *With the people in the background on the bleachers sitting to see the show* Listen to the crowd folks. We've got 10,000 people here watching the show. 10,000 people here... Looking forward to see great matches. Matches that will bring you a whole lot to watch and never wanting to take your eyes off of the view. Without further ado... Let's go right over to the main guy at ringside... getting ready to announce for the first match...

It was time for the Tournament to begin... And things were kicking off with a special flair.

The first contestants were about to be called up...

Show time...
*Catharine looks at him and she hears the name and then she says to herself *

Catherine: really musa really * says to the group * okay I'll be back I have to find my friend and ask her something so yeah * waves to the group *

Catherine walks to Darlene and she kiss her on the lips and she then says to her while she was looking her in the eyes

Catherine: beautiful I won't take long safe me a seat please I want to sit next to you and maybe rest my head on your shoulder while watching the battles * blushes and turns around then turns back * I will be back and I will buy us some food on my way back and a large drink we both can share together

Catherine walks off leaving the trainer's room and she goes outside and then she walks into the audience side of the tent and she spots her friend Mary and she walks to her and she stands by her and leans on the side and she feels her thoughts and she sighs

“Catharine to Mary *

Catherine: hey Mary really you could’ve just put on your headphones and walked away not laugh anyways you have to go to the trainer's room to wait until it's your turn and yeah, I know it's going to be two vs one I saw the first nine matchups well yeah that’s all I want to say

Catherine walks away she takes out her purse and then she makes her way to the Concession stand and she looks at what is being sold and she buys medium popcorn and she also buys redvines and a large mountain dew drink and she pays for it and takes the change and she walks back to the group and she sits next to Darlene and she puts the candy on her lap and she hands her the soda and she smiles and looks forward while opening the candy bag
*Mary was still looking around and then she sees her friend walk up to her and she feels her emotions and her feelings and then she sighs and she says under her breath her hands in on her lap and she hand her sweater on *

Mary: oh no here we go time for the lecture * tries to put on headphones but feels garchomp hand and he shakes his head and she sighs and once kat was next to her she begins to talk to Mary and Mary sits there listening to her lecture* and once kat had left Mary looks at garchomp and she says to him in a annoyed but calm tone of voice

“Mary to Garchomp *

Mary: come did you really have to stop me I didn’t want to hear that not at all well I forgive you anyways well let's go I'm thirsty and I hope the food stand has more Rockstar it's so tasty come let's go but you are going back in your ball you are too big plus you need to rest before it's our go were going first in round two aero is going to be well rested and ready and lets go over it again you will deal the first twin Pokémon and Aerodactyl will deal with the second twin Pokémon got it

Garchomp : okay I got and I'm sorry she is your friend so you had to hear that plus you were out of line despite it was funny that the man called you pet and yeah, I'm a bit tired I could do with some rest also to spice it up you should battle with only your bra on up top to show how confident you will be going against two people and it will wow the fans with your fashion

Mary nods in agreement and she takes out garchomps poke ball and she calls him back in and then she walks out and she goes to the food and drink stand and she looks at what is being sold and she takes out her black and purple purse case and she buys two bags of black kind of redvines but instead of being red its black and she also buys three cans of Rockstar energy drink and she pays for it and she puts the candy and the change and her purse back in her bag and then she opens one can and puts the other two and she bumps into two girls that are dressed the same and Mary looks at them

“Mary to the twins*

Mary: well, well if it isn't the girls who have a handicap match against me, I bet you think it's going to be a walk in the park well girls I beg to differ it's going to not be a walk in the park well I'm looking forward to it girls oh wait we have to sit in the same row in the round two seats

The girls nod and then Mary and the girls walk in the Pokémon trainers waiting room and they walk to the second round and they sit in the seats that are marked # 9 which are three and once seated the other trainers begin to look at them and they begin to talk about them and then she finally puts on her earbuds and all the mummer and whispering she heard is drown out by her music and she looks forward she was looking forward to see how the novice rounds were going to go if she had register earlier she would've been in the same first round but she couldn’t but the twins also register before her last min and most of the audience were excited for their match which is the first time

Catherine chase wrote:

Catherine: really musa really * says to the group * okay I'll be back I have to find my friend and ask her something so yeah * waves to the group *

Catherine walks to Darlene and she kiss her on the lips and she then says to her while she was looking her in the eyes

Catherine: beautiful I won't take long safe me a seat please I want to sit next to you and maybe rest my head on your shoulder while watching the battles * blushes and turns around then turns back * I will be back and I will buy us some food on my way back and a large drink we both can share together

Catherine walks off leaving the trainer's room and she goes outside and then she walks into the audience side of the tent and she spots her friend Mary and she walks to her and she stands by her and leans on the side and she feels her thoughts and she sighs

“Catharine to Mary *

Catherine: hey Mary really you could’ve just put on your headphones and walked away not laugh anyways you have to go to the trainer's room to wait until it's your turn and yeah, I know it's going to be two vs one I saw the first nine matchups well yeah that’s all I want to say

Catherine walks away she takes out her purse and then she makes her way to the Concession stand and she looks at what is being sold and she buys medium popcorn and she also buys redvines and a large mountain dew drink and she pays for it and takes the change and she walks back to the group and she sits next to Darlene and she puts the candy on her lap and she hands her the soda and she smiles and looks forward while opening the candy bag

Darlene smiled at the gesture and thanked her. The battles were gonna kick off and the Announcer was getting set to move...

At Ringside...

Tournament Host: *Announcing* Ladies…. and Gentlemen. This is the first match for round one... A 2 on 2 Pokemon Battle Scheduled for ONE FALL! The battle will go on till both pokemon on either side are defeated or unable to continue. Introducing the first team from Metropolis, Kansas... The members consist of two striking boys. the first member is the chiseled features of a teenage hearthrob and with watering grace. Blue hair and with the distinction of the "THE HOFF" Who is known by the world as David HASSELHOFF! Give a leering applause and attention for Saphiroth Casey Cornelius "The teenage Heartthrob on a Dish" LIGHTFOOT! His partner... Is a speedy kind of fellow. With Agility in his feet and is always ready to jet on cue. Going at super speed from 0-100 MPH on foot and without much sweat. He's the son to a retired hero of legend and a Tough muscle bound gal with fire in the eyes for action and laying down the pain to those who cross her with violence and unjustice towards those matter greatly in her heart. Give it up for Curtis Bart Payne "The Commando of Speed" ALLEN!

The crowd cheers and the who room lights with rave. It was ecstatic....

Tournament Host: *Announcing* Their opponents... from the straights of Locust Grove, Oklahoma within the vicinity of the Cherokee nation... They are the pair of steels and wings of a sharp line. Their motto is known as this: "Lift'em up and strike'em down with pain" Give it up for the Steeling wings of swift execution... Terrance and Frederick Carlson... THE CARLSON DUO!

Saphiroth and Curtis had then called out their pokemon of choice...

Saphiroth: *Tossing a pokeball into the air* Panpour... Come on out and Start your motor...

Curtis: *Tossing a pokeball into the air* Blitzle... Spark this match with your speed of flash...

"Panpour"

"Blitzle"

Terrence: *Calling over to the opponents* Nice pokemon... Hope that you will be looking forward to seeing wind up in the hospital. This is gonna hurt. We are that tough. So...Word to the wise. Don't go cryin' to your momma's when your pokemon get a whole lot of owwie's. *calling out his pokemon* Skarmory, Pierce the air with your wings of steel!

Frederick: *Calling out his pokemon* Scizor... come with your buzzing wings and blades...Take FLIGHT!

"Skarmory"

"Scizor"

Referee: *Signaling* Let the battle begin!

The battle started with a fast hit... The opponents had their pokemon go all out with a smash hit of Steel wing and X-Scissor... IT was a double hitter. but the good thing was that Blitzle used agility and then double team at the last second. It didn't take a chance. It fired back with wild charge and then Panpour at that same time... fired with Hydro Pump. It combined and shot right at the two pokemon... Electrocuting them... It badly weakened them... It was not long from that where the tables have turned and started to go the other way... But that was where Panpour and Blitzle used their fast move... Surf and Thunder but by command...

Saphiroth: *With Curtis* Panpour, Blitzle... SURFING THUNDER!

Within seconds an onslaught attack was unleashed and before long... it wiped out the opponents side. Electroshocked them with paralysis. They were K.O'ed... The Match was over...

Referee: *Calling it* Skarmory and Scizor are unable to battle... Panpour and Blitzle are the winner!

The crowd cheered like mad and whistled in praise.

Saphiroth: *Cheering* Way to go... Panpour... You are a paragon! Way to go, buddy!

In the waiting room...

Watching the battle on T.V...

Jeremy: HOORAY! Way to go Saphiroth! ALRIGHT!

Lisa: That was one exciting match wasn't it?

Nicole: It kinda makes all this worth it's expression of excitement.

A minute later...

Announcer: Will the next opponents please report to the ring?

Lisa: That's us... Wish us luck.

Jeremy: No. You won't need it. You're both gonna do amazing. The determination inside you guys... They're gonna guide you. We'll be here rooting for you.

It was seconds later...

They made off to the Arena itself.

Cilan: That one battle... totally outstanding. The blend of Panpour's Surf and Blitzle's Thunder mixing together served a powerful recipe of Aquatic water and Electricity. Leaving a shocking impression.

Jeremy Kelly Lightfoot wrote:
Catherine chase wrote:

“Catharine to Mary *

Darlene smiled at the gesture and thanked her. The battles were gonna kick off and the Announcer was getting set to move...

At Ringside...

Tournament Host: *Announcing* Ladies…. and Gentlemen. This is the first match for round one... A 2 on 2 Pokemon Battle Scheduled for ONE FALL! The battle will go on till both pokemon on either side are defeated or unable to continue. Introducing the first team from Metropolis, Kansas... The members consist of two striking boys. the first member is the chiseled features of a teenage hearthrob and with watering grace. Blue hair and with the distinction of the "THE HOFF" Who is known by the world as David HASSELHOFF! Give a leering applause and attention for Saphiroth Casey Cornelius "The teenage Heartthrob on a Dish" LIGHTFOOT! His partner... Is a speedy kind of fellow. With Agility in his feet and is always ready to jet on cue. Going at super speed from 0-100 MPH on foot and without much sweat. He's the son to a retired hero of legend and a Tough muscle bound gal with fire in the eyes for action and laying down the pain to those who cross her with violence and unjustice towards those matter greatly in her heart. Give it up for Curtis Bart Payne "The Commando of Speed" ALLEN!

The crowd cheers and the who room lights with rave. It was ecstatic....

Tournament Host: *Announcing* Their opponents... from the straights of Locust Grove, Oklahoma within the vicinity of the Cherokee nation... They are the pair of steels and wings of a sharp line. Their motto is known as this: "Lift'em up and strike'em down with pain" Give it up for the Steeling wings of swift execution... Terrance and Frederick Carlson... THE CARLSON DUO!

Saphiroth and Curtis had then called out their pokemon of choice...

Saphiroth: *Tossing a pokeball into the air* Panpour... Come on out and Start your motor...

Curtis: *Tossing a pokeball into the air* Blitzle... Spark this match with your speed of flash...

"Panpour"

"Blitzle"

Terrence: *Calling over to the opponents* Nice pokemon... Hope that you will be looking forward to seeing wind up in the hospital. This is gonna hurt. We are that tough. So...Word to the wise. Don't go cryin' to your momma's when your pokemon get a whole lot of owwie's. *calling out his pokemon* Skarmory, Pierce the air with your wings of steel!

Frederick: *Calling out his pokemon* Scizor... come with your buzzing wings and blades...Take FLIGHT!

"Skarmory"

"Scizor"

Referee: *Signaling* Let the battle begin!

The battle started with a fast hit... The opponents had their pokemon go all out with a smash hit of Steel wing and X-Scissor... IT was a double hitter. but the good thing was that Blitzle used agility and then double team at the last second. It didn't take a chance. It fired back with wild charge and then Panpour at that same time... fired with Hydro Pump. It combined and shot right at the two pokemon... Electrocuting them... It badly weakened them... It was not long from that where the tables have turned and started to go the other way... But that was where Panpour and Blitzle used their fast move... Surf and Thunder but by command...

Saphiroth: *With Curtis* Panpour, Blitzle... SURFING THUNDER!

Within seconds an onslaught attack was unleashed and before long... it wiped out the opponents side. Electroshocked them with paralysis. They were K.O'ed... The Match was over...

Referee: *Calling it* Skarmory and Scizor are unable to battle... Panpour and Blitzle are the winner!

The crowd cheered like mad and whistled in praise.

Saphiroth: *Cheering* Way to go... Panpour... You are a paragon! Way to go, buddy!

In the waiting room...

Watching the battle on T.V...

Jeremy: HOORAY! Way to go Saphiroth! ALRIGHT!

Lisa: That was one exciting match wasn't it?

Nicole: It kinda makes all this worth it's expression of excitement.

A minute later...

Announcer: Will the next opponents please report to the ring?

Lisa: That's us... Wish us luck.

Jeremy: No. You won't need it. You're both gonna do amazing. The determination inside you guys... They're gonna guide you. We'll be here rooting for you.

It was seconds later...

They made off to the Arena itself.

Cilan: That one battle... totally outstanding. The blend of Panpour's Surf and Blitzle's Thunder mixing together served a powerful recipe of Aquatic water and Electricity. Leaving a shocking impression.

It was within just a couple minutes... time for the start of the second match of round one...

Tournament Host: *Announcing* Ladies…. and Gentlemen. This is the second match of the first round... This 2 on 2 battle is scheduled for ONE FALL! The battle will go on till both pokemon on either side are defeated or unable to continue. Introducing the first team from Metropolis, Kansas... The members consist of two Aspiring girls. With music in their hearts and souls. The first member of the team is of light and love. Just like the trainer that came and stole our hearts with sweetness and sincerity 15 years ago. Music in her heart. Her very spirit shines like diamond in love. Give it up for the clash of light... Lisa Pidgetta... "The Heart-attack of loving sincerity." Lightfoot. Her partner... Is of power and force. With a pair of matching wits. One being Power... the other being force. no path can cross her. With her agility in love and power... The struggles are nil to none. Their motto mirrors the motto of the mother... "One hug... One Caress... and it's nothing more than a step out the door with sugary sweet love." Give it up for the force of love... Nicole Eunha... "the Dancing love angel" Lightfoot. Together they are the LIGHTFOOT DREAMS!

The crowd cheers and begin chanting...

Crowd: *Chanting* LIGHTFOOT DREAMS! LIGHTFOOT DREAMS! LIGHTFOOT DREAMS! LIGHTFOOT DREAMS! LIGHTFOOT DREAMS! LIGHTFOOT DREAMS! LIGHTFOOT DREAMS! LIGHTFOOT DREAMS! LIGHTFOOT DREAMS! LIGHTFOOT DREAMS! LIGHTFOOT DREAMS! LIGHTFOOT DREAMS! LIGHTFOOT DREAMS! LIGHTFOOT DREAMS! LIGHTFOOT DREAMS! LIGHTFOOT DREAMS! LIGHTFOOT DREAMS! LIGHTFOOT DREAMS! LIGHTFOOT DREAMS! LIGHTFOOT DREAMS! LIGHTFOOT DREAMS! LIGHTFOOT DREAMS! LIGHTFOOT DREAMS! LIGHTFOOT DREAMS! LIGHTFOOT DREAMS! LIGHTFOOT DREAMS! LIGHTFOOT DREAMS! LIGHTFOOT DREAMS! LIGHTFOOT DREAMS!

Tournament Host: *Announcing* Their opponents... from Seattle, Washington... they're known as the electrical storms of power and might. Each of their steps leaves a quaking tremor of thunder for all to hear and feel for miles. One throws specialty in lightning... the other... quaking magnitude... Give it up... for the Kroeger sisters of the Thunderdome... Virginia and Ginger KROEGER!

the-kroegers-sisters...-virginia-and-ginger-kroeger-2.jpg

Kroeger Sisters: *Looking at Lisa and Nicole* You two better have protection against our pokemon... You're gonna need it as it will leave your pokemon paralyzed with tremors of thunder. And it goes like... This...

The God of Thunder is callin'

Seconds later...

Kroeger sisters: *Calling out their Pokemon* Electivire, Golem... We choose you! Come out!

"Electivire"

"Golem"

Lisa: *Looking at her sister* ... *Nods*

Seconds later...

Lisa: *Calling out her pokemon* Corphish, I pick you. Come out and show your stuff.

Nicole: *Calling out her pokemon* Druddigon... Let's see you come and spread your wings...

"Corphish"

"Druddigon"

Referee: *To the trainers* Let the Battle BEGIN!

Lisa: *Commanding her pokemon* Corphish, Make an impression on Electivire and use Attract on it. Follow it by Crabhammer and then complete it with Superpower.

Nicole: *Commanding her pokemon* Druddigon, Use Dragon Rage, Followed by Iron Tail... Complete the cycle with Giga Impact all on Golem. Have it feel your power.

Kroeger sisters: *Commanding their pokemon* Electivire, Use Mega Punch, Mega Kick followed by Discharge... On Corphish... Golem, Use Take-Down followed by Focus Punch on Druddigon...

It was an strike made to pop. Corphish went to work and lashed out using Attract and it nailed Electivire. It became infatuated. It couldn't make any moves. Which left it open for the Crabhammer and then Superpower. It landed a huge hit against it. It laid it near defeated and knowing that it couldn't fight back due to the infatuation... What an opening... Druddigon made the move dragon Rage and added the Iron Tail. but then finished with Giga Impact on Golem...

POW! BOOM! KABLAM!

The attacks hit and made a very big boom due to impact. The impact was massive.

However the opponent's side... They made their moves and made sure it landed. It took a lot of damage and there was no stopping from that... their other moves... Mega punch and Mega Kick made the critical hits on Corphish long lasting. It vibrated the ground and stunned Corphish for a moment. The moves done on Druddigon were fast and had no sense of dumbing down. No sign of dumbing down. It went right for the center... Boom! After the hits were done...

Lisa: Corphish... Hang in there. Hang in there. You can do this. I know you can. You are bound and determined. You're gonna be okay.

Nicole: Druddigon, You've got strong armor... You can withstand alot... It's gonna be okay. Let's get at it and keep showing what you got to offer. Use Hyper Beam on Golem followed by your Aerial Ace... wrap up with OutRage...

As the Golem was feeling a little dizzy suddenly due to the last attacks impact... it couldn't fight back. So the attacks were made to succeed. It landed hits and nearly K.O'ed the Golem. However it held on there a while longer... But it couldn't attack well because it was still dazed. The next attacks it tried to perform... came back at him. It knocked him out completely by submission.

Referee: *Calling it* Golem is unable to battle. This battle is now a two on one. Let the battle resume!

Lisa: *Commanding her pokemon* Corphish, use Bubble beam on Electivire, Followed by Sludge Bomb... then do a service and give another attract.

Nicole: *Commanding her pokemon* Druddigon, Use Dragon breath on Electivire. Followed by super power... Finish it with Draco Meteor!

It was not even a means to see how the battle could still press on... With the attacks done on Electivire... It didn't leave it a chance to strike back. Even if it were to shoot back a couple electric attacks... it didn't do much progress as it was being nailed and with the last attack... it made such a big bang that... it engulfed the arena with a thick billowing smoke.

tumblr_p3st7pRDGI1qg39ewo1_500.gif

It took a moment for the smoke to clear before it can be seen as who would be still standing.... Once the smoke cleared...

Electivire was down... out. no longer left standing.

Referee: *Calling it* Electivire is unable to battle... Druddigon and Corphish... are the winners!

The crowd cheered...

Crowd: *Chanting* LIGHTFOOT DREAMS! LIGHTFOOT DREAMS! LIGHTFOOT DREAMS! LIGHTFOOT DREAMS! LIGHTFOOT DREAMS! LIGHTFOOT DREAMS! LIGHTFOOT DREAMS! LIGHTFOOT DREAMS! LIGHTFOOT DREAMS! LIGHTFOOT DREAMS! LIGHTFOOT DREAMS! LIGHTFOOT DREAMS! LIGHTFOOT DREAMS! LIGHTFOOT DREAMS! LIGHTFOOT DREAMS! LIGHTFOOT DREAMS! LIGHTFOOT DREAMS! LIGHTFOOT DREAMS! LIGHTFOOT DREAMS! LIGHTFOOT DREAMS! LIGHTFOOT DREAMS! LIGHTFOOT DREAMS! LIGHTFOOT DREAMS! LIGHTFOOT DREAMS! LIGHTFOOT DREAMS! LIGHTFOOT DREAMS! LIGHTFOOT DREAMS! LIGHTFOOT DREAMS! LIGHTFOOT DREAMS! LIGHTFOOT DREAMS! LIGHTFOOT DREAMS! LIGHTFOOT DREAMS! LIGHTFOOT DREAMS! LIGHTFOOT DREAMS! LIGHTFOOT DREAMS! LIGHTFOOT DREAMS! LIGHTFOOT DREAMS! LIGHTFOOT DREAMS! LIGHTFOOT DREAMS! LIGHTFOOT DREAMS! LIGHTFOOT DREAMS! LIGHTFOOT DREAMS! LIGHTFOOT DREAMS! LIGHTFOOT DREAMS! LIGHTFOOT DREAMS! LIGHTFOOT DREAMS! LIGHTFOOT DREAMS! LIGHTFOOT DREAMS! LIGHTFOOT DREAMS! LIGHTFOOT DREAMS! LIGHTFOOT DREAMS! LIGHTFOOT DREAMS! LIGHTFOOT DREAMS!

Tournament host: Wow! What a explosive powerful match. Not that's nothing like the past. These girls don't play around... When they come to compete... they didn't play around. They're here to battle and get to the final... They're gonna be going right to the second round. This is getting exciting folks. Two matches and so far... we've been left at the edge of seats...

Lisa and Nicole then went back to the Waiting room to rest. It was a very strong match...
The announcer had drank some water he then puts his water down and then he spoke into his microphone

Announcer: okay ladies and gentlemen I hope you are enjoying the battles our next one is going to be a two on two first two girls Catherene chase and Darlene Lerner there Pokémon that they are going to use is wait it’s a odd pair electrabuzz and Litwick that’s indeed odd but now their opponents are brother and sister Van Halen's and they are going to be using steelix and yamper also a odd pair

*both kat and Darlene take out there Pokémon out of there poke balls and the van halens did the same steelix was very tall and kat gulped but then remembered that steel types weakness was eclectic types and buzz knew that too and he winks at both the trainers *

“kat to Darlene *

Kat: gorgeous let buzz deal with steelix and litwick deal with yamper we have to play to our strengths and if we do, we will win and move on to round three I believe it but boy that steelix is big and mean looking but that is nothing buzz can deal with

Darelene: oh, okay sweetheart let's do this but remember to have fun if we win, we win but if they win its okay what will we lose nothing really okay let's do this

The referee looks at both teams then he raises a napkin then lowers it and he says out loud

Referee: okay let the battle begin one Pokémon each no subs and the winner will be decided when one teams Pokémon is unable to go on and the other is still standing enough talking let the battle begin

Kat says to electrabuzz with a determined voice

Kat: okay buzz use thunder punch on steelix towards his middle that should damage it and make it good you have the advantage here make sure it damages steelix good also make sure to watch your teammates back * smiles towards Darlene *

*buzz nods and he jumps towards steelix and his arm gathers Electricity and he punches steelix towards his middle and steelix shows that the hit landed and yamper runs and jumps toward buzz *

Darelene: oh no you don’t litwick use scorch on yamper to defend buzz watch is back and he will watch yours * and with instinct she holds kat's hand and notices then blushes but stays focus on the match *

*litwick uses scorch as fire hits yamper and the Pokémon falls to the ground and then yamper uses charge to charge and recover as the scorch did its damage the audience cheers for kat and Darlene and boos for the siblings and steelix gets ready to strike buzz *

Van Halen #1: are you okay steelix shake it off and get ready to strike back at the electrabuzz he may have the type advantage but you got the strength and power so go get him

Steelix shakes itself then he uses screech on both buzz and litwick and both try to cover their ears but then suddenly yamper uses zap kick on both buzz and litwick but the move has no effect on buzz but it effects litwick and buzz gets up and he uses thunder shock on both yamper and steelix *

*The announcer grabs his mic and says quickly his heart racing *

Announcer: omg the action who is goanna land a critical hit and take the advantage who knows people watching at home do not change the channel its only to get good and you do not want to miss this match and this is only the beginning but more on that later

The audience kept their eyes on the Pokémon as the action was fast paced nobody knew what was going to happen next with two types of the same and one with the advantage but others were wondering why kat and Darelene were holding hands some people were talking if they are going to see a evolution in this match but anything could happen

Van Halen # 2 and 1: yamper , steelix come on get up you can both bounce back take out that electrabuzz and gang up on the litwick separate them and win this or else suffer the punishment's get up both of you now

*steelix tries to get up but the move did its toll but steelix finally gets up and he uses iron tackle on buzz and he goes flying up and to the ground and then yamper uses Static shock on litwick and then steelix looks at buzz and waiting for him to get up while yamper stands near litwick *

Kat: no buzz please get up you can do it get up I don’t want to let you go * starts to cry *

Darlene: litwick get up defend buzz he needs help * tightens the grip on Kats hands* kat don’t give up please don’t give up please for me have faith in buzz and litwick

*suddenly out of nowhere electrabuzz starts to glow the glow lights up the tent and the flash moves on and standing up was not electrabuzz but now electivire stood up and he looks up and he knew what to do and he no longer knew thunder punch and thunder shock he now knew giga impact and electrified bolt and he knew what to do and he uses giga impact and sends steelix flying and he couldn’t get back up and then he uses Electrified bolt on yamper and he fly's and lands hard on the ground *

The announcer was on his feet and the audience was as well the referee says: steelix is unable to go on now its two vs one match resume * raises flag and then lowers then sits back down watching the Pokémon and keeps an eye who was left*

Kat: oh, my goodness buzz or should I say tivire good job this was a surprise okay Darlene it's up to litwick tivire will watch his back now do it win us the match yamper is now by himself no back up

The trainer that belonged to steelix calls him back and she looks at her sister it was now kat and Darlene vs the van Halen sibling that was using yamper

Darlene: that was good okay now yamper get up its time to shine and wow the people you can finish yamper and win us this match she was standing up still holding Kat's hand she was looking at

litwick *litwick heard Darlene's voice and got up and shook the move off and he or she looks at yamper who was also getting up or trying the bolt didn’t do crit damage but was able to get him off his four feet and on to the side and litwick uses scorch again and then will - o wisp and yamper falls back down and then the ref looks at yamper and yamper stayed down and he goes to Darlene and ka and raises their free hands

Referee: yamper is unable to go on so the winners are kat and Darlene that was a great match they make a great team and there Pokémon were great people give them a round of applause and there Pokémon give them as well A round of applause

The audience cheers clapping and they all shout: go girls' way to go Kat and Darlene go job good show litwick and electivire good job then afterwards both Darlene and kat walk back to the others holding hands and smiling the van halens siblings leave as they were out and then the 8th match happens and afterwards the announcer says after taking a sip of water into the microphone

Announcer: okay ladies and gentlemen the first round is over the next match is all you have been waiting for the trainers moving on to the next round so far Saphiroth, The Lightfoot dreams, kat and Darlene but not to worry we still have two more matches of round one so stay tuned and to our viewers watching on tv do not change the channel more action to come

Catherine chase wrote:
The announcer had drank some water he then puts his water down and then he spoke into his microphone

Announcer: okay ladies and gentlemen I hope you are enjoying the battles our next one is going to be a two on two first two girls Catherene chase and Darlene Lerner there Pokémon that they are going to use is wait it’s a odd pair electrabuzz and Litwick that’s indeed odd but now their opponents are brother and sister Van Halen's and they are going to be using steelix and yamper also a odd pair

*both kat and Darlene take out there Pokémon out of there poke balls and the van halens did the same steelix was very tall and kat gulped but then remembered that steel types weakness was eclectic types and buzz knew that too and he winks at both the trainers *

“kat to Darlene *

Kat: gorgeous let buzz deal with steelix and litwick deal with yamper we have to play to our strengths and if we do, we will win and move on to round three I believe it but boy that steelix is big and mean looking but that is nothing buzz can deal with

Darelene: oh, okay sweetheart let's do this but remember to have fun if we win, we win but if they win its okay what will we lose nothing really okay let's do this

The referee looks at both teams then he raises a napkin then lowers it and he says out loud

Referee: okay let the battle begin one Pokémon each no subs and the winner will be decided when one teams Pokémon is unable to go on and the other is still standing enough talking let the battle begin

Kat says to electrabuzz with a determined voice

Kat: okay buzz use thunder punch on steelix towards his middle that should damage it and make it good you have the advantage here make sure it damages steelix good also make sure to watch your teammates back * smiles towards Darlene *

*buzz nods and he jumps towards steelix and his arm gathers Electricity and he punches steelix towards his middle and steelix shows that the hit landed and yamper runs and jumps toward buzz *

Darelene: oh no you don’t litwick use scorch on yamper to defend buzz watch is back and he will watch yours * and with instinct she holds kat's hand and notices then blushes but stays focus on the match *

*litwick uses scorch as fire hits yamper and the Pokémon falls to the ground and then yamper uses charge to charge and recover as the scorch did its damage the audience cheers for kat and Darlene and boos for the siblings and steelix gets ready to strike buzz *

Van Halen #1: are you okay steelix shake it off and get ready to strike back at the electrabuzz he may have the type advantage but you got the strength and power so go get him

Steelix shakes itself then he uses screech on both buzz and litwick and both try to cover their ears but then suddenly yamper uses zap kick on both buzz and litwick but the move has no effect on buzz but it effects litwick and buzz gets up and he uses thunder shock on both yamper and steelix *

*The announcer grabs his mic and says quickly his heart racing *

Announcer: omg the action who is goanna land a critical hit and take the advantage who knows people watching at home do not change the channel its only to get good and you do not want to miss this match and this is only the beginning but more on that later

The audience kept their eyes on the Pokémon as the action was fast paced nobody knew what was going to happen next with two types of the same and one with the advantage but others were wondering why kat and Darelene were holding hands some people were talking if they are going to see a evolution in this match but anything could happen

Van Halen # 2 and 1: yamper , steelix come on get up you can both bounce back take out that electrabuzz and gang up on the litwick separate them and win this or else suffer the punishment's get up both of you now

*steelix tries to get up but the move did its toll but steelix finally gets up and he uses iron tackle on buzz and he goes flying up and to the ground and then yamper uses Static shock on litwick and then steelix looks at buzz and waiting for him to get up while yamper stands near litwick *

Kat: no buzz please get up you can do it get up I don’t want to let you go * starts to cry *

Darlene: litwick get up defend buzz he needs help * tightens the grip on Kats hands* kat don’t give up please don’t give up please for me have faith in buzz and litwick

*suddenly out of nowhere electrabuzz starts to glow the glow lights up the tent and the flash moves on and standing up was not electrabuzz but now electivire stood up and he looks up and he knew what to do and he no longer knew thunder punch and thunder shock he now knew giga impact and electrified bolt and he knew what to do and he uses giga impact and sends steelix flying and he couldn’t get back up and then he uses Electrified bolt on yamper and he fly's and lands hard on the ground *

The announcer was on his feet and the audience was as well the referee says: steelix is unable to go on now its two vs one match resume * raises flag and then lowers then sits back down watching the Pokémon and keeps an eye who was left*

Kat: oh, my goodness buzz or should I say tivire good job this was a surprise okay Darlene it's up to litwick tivire will watch his back now do it win us the match yamper is now by himself no back up

The trainer that belonged to steelix calls him back and she looks at her sister it was now kat and Darlene vs the van Halen sibling that was using yamper

Darlene: that was good okay now yamper get up its time to shine and wow the people you can finish yamper and win us this match she was standing up still holding Kat's hand she was looking at

litwick *litwick heard Darlene's voice and got up and shook the move off and he or she looks at yamper who was also getting up or trying the bolt didn’t do crit damage but was able to get him off his four feet and on to the side and litwick uses scorch again and then will - o wisp and yamper falls back down and then the ref looks at yamper and yamper stayed down and he goes to Darlene and ka and raises their free hands

Referee: yamper is unable to go on so the winners are kat and Darlene that was a great match they make a great team and there Pokémon were great people give them a round of applause and there Pokémon give them as well A round of applause

The audience cheers clapping and they all shout: go girls' way to go Kat and Darlene go job good show litwick and electivire good job then afterwards both Darlene and kat walk back to the others holding hands and smiling the van halens siblings leave as they were out and then the 8th match happens and afterwards the announcer says after taking a sip of water into the microphone

Announcer: okay ladies and gentlemen the first round is over the next match is all you have been waiting for the trainers moving on to the next round so far Saphiroth, The Lightfoot dreams, kat and Darlene but not to worry we still have two more matches of round one so stay tuned and to our viewers watching on tv do not change the channel more action to come

jeremy-kelly-lightfoots-drag-kid-looks-19.jpg

Jeremy: *Looking at the time* We're gonna be next.

Sandy: They should be calling us in about a moment.

But it was a few minutes later while sitting inside the waiting room and waiting for their cue. Once the signal came...

Jeremy: *Nods* That's us.

Sandy: Let's go.

Pansear: *Feeling Pumped up and ready to go* Let's go.

Pansage: *Pumped up* Sun is bright and it's giving me the energy to let loose. Let's go!

As soon as they made it back out to the Arena and were about to be in view...

Tournament Host: *Announcing* Ladies…. and Gentlemen. This is the 4th match of the first round... This 2 on 2 battle is scheduled for ONE FALL! The battle will go on till both pokemon on either side are defeated or unable to continue. Introducing the next team from Metropolis, Kansas... The members consist of two teenage boys who are same gender oriented but... full of spirited passion. The first member of the team is a charming young youth with spirit and the drive to spread the world around him with Passion. Came out with being same gender oriented at the tender age of 12. Which was 3 years ago. Since then... he's become famous and developed a well aspiring name for himself to embellish the very sense of who he is and what he's about through and through... Give it up for the dream of Passion... The dawn of Light's kiss. Jeremy Kelly "PASSION KISS" LIGHTFOOT. His partner is the sole of light and multi-colored integrity... Light and color in any and all that is touched and embraced. His bubbling nature captivates him and those who know him valor and value it as their own as his energy is so strong. His same gender oriented zeal knows no bounds and is all for the color of life. Love and sensual romance. He's the sole mate to his best friend and the hearts are entwined by some love vow. Truer than any far and wide... Give it up for the Color of romance and the multi colored aura dream. The touch that leaves a kiss of multi colors on the souls of all he touches or crosses... Sandy "Rainbow KISS" WESTMOORE!

The crowd suddenly get to cheering and applauding as the sight of them. Cheering in appraisal.

Crowd: *Cheering* PASSION KISS! RAINBOW KISS! PASSION KISS! RAINBOW KISS! PASSION KISS! RAINBOW KISS! PASSION KISS! RAINBOW KISS! PASSION KISS! RAINBOW KISS! PASSION KISS! RAINBOW KISS! PASSION KISS! RAINBOW KISS! PASSION KISS! RAINBOW KISS! PASSION KISS! RAINBOW KISS! PASSION KISS! RAINBOW KISS! PASSION KISS! RAINBOW KISS! PASSION KISS! RAINBOW KISS! PASSION KISS! RAINBOW KISS! PASSION KISS! RAINBOW KISS! PASSION KISS! RAINBOW KISS! PASSION KISS! RAINBOW KISS! PASSION KISS! RAINBOW KISS! PASSION KISS! RAINBOW KISS! PASSION KISS! RAINBOW KISS! PASSION KISS! RAINBOW KISS! PASSION KISS! RAINBOW KISS! PASSION KISS! RAINBOW KISS! PASSION KISS! RAINBOW KISS! PASSION KISS! RAINBOW KISS! PASSION KISS! RAINBOW KISS! PASSION KISS! RAINBOW KISS! PASSION KISS! RAINBOW KISS! PASSION KISS! RAINBOW KISS! PASSION KISS! RAINBOW KISS! PASSION KISS! RAINBOW KISS! PASSION KISS! RAINBOW KISS! PASSION KISS! RAINBOW KISS! PASSION KISS! RAINBOW KISS! PASSION KISS! RAINBOW KISS! PASSION KISS! RAINBOW KISS! PASSION KISS! RAINBOW KISS! PASSION KISS! RAINBOW KISS! PASSION KISS! RAINBOW KISS! PASSION KISS! RAINBOW KISS! PASSION KISS! RAINBOW KISS! PASSION KISS! RAINBOW KISS! PASSION KISS! RAINBOW KISS!

Tournament Host: *Announcing*Their opponents... from Chicago, Illinois. They're known as the terror of Pokemon power. Their family is known to hold a huge stadium and they own it. Their bread and butter is the intense power of pokemon. Skills are Avast in power and their motto is: "You heard of the line if life is a radio. Turn it up to ten. In our case... It's if life is about the sole power and strength of pokemon, turn it up to 20 and never let up." Each of their pokemon are amped to the letter and their training is without flaw. No flaw... no setbacks. If fear had a name... the Name is Prescott. Give it up for the known Terror of Pokemon...

the-prescott-sisters-sara-prescott.jpg
the-prescott-sisters-anna-prescott.jpg
The Prescott Sisters Sara and Anna Prescott!

Pansage: *Gulps*

Pansear: *Gulps; Shaking it off* No. I am not gonna be afraid. No. We came to do our best... and not back away. We haven't backed away from any battle before and we're not gonna do so now.

Referee: *Calling in* Trainers... To your positions and let the battle begin!

The trainers get to the spots and begin the match...

jeremy-kelly-lightfoots-drag-kid-looks-21.jpg

Jeremy; *To Pansear* This is your moment, buddy. You ready? *Seeing the determination* Let's do it! Go, Darling. Bring the heat!

Sandy: *To Pansage* Go get'em, Pansage. This is where you show just how you shine. The world's a stage... and this is your runway. Show them all what you got!

Pansage: *Nods*

Pansear: *Nods*

The Prescott sisters: *Calling out their Pokemon* Venusaur, Lopunny! Come out... We CHOOSE YOU!

Jeremy: *Commanding Pansear* Pansear... Do your heat and shed some passion on Venusaur with Flamethrower... followed by a fire Blast... wrap up with a little cool down using double team. Confusing it.

Sandy: *Commanding Pansage* Fire some of rainbow love at Lopunny with your Leaf Storm... followed by Leech seed. Then put some recovery in using Giga Drain. But leave it with a nice motion of blowing a kiss once you do it.

Announcer: *reporting the match* This match is already firing up as Passion Kiss's has his Pansear take the pre-emptive strike and blast with Flamethrower on the Venusaur... But with a hit like that... that's gonna take a bit of a burn. Grass types are very weak against fire types. So... this is gonna be an onslaught. This is the first tournament Passion Kiss has taken part in and already... he's on the offensive. Going right in and letting the power hit at the center of it all. *Seeing something* Oh my god... what is Pansear doing? Is that... Is that... Double Team? Whoa... I ca-- i can't believe it. He's done a double team and it's confused Venusaur. Venusaur doesn't know which is the real copy of Pansear and which is not... Nice starting move. Wow! But with Rainbow Kiss... he's sent his Pansage with using Leaf Storm on lopunny. but what is this? He's adding a Leech seed to combine with it. The storm which will plant a seed on Lopunny and gradually suck the energy and strength from it. That's a sneaky move... but good opener... Would be... if it weren't for the Giga Drain. Sucking a huge chunk of HP from Lopunny. That's gonna leave a sting...

The Prescott sisters: *Commanding* Venusaur, Lopunny... Mega EVOLUTION!

Announcer: *Reporting the Match* The Prescotts aren't playing around. They're terror's on two legs. Right off before letting their pokemon attack back... having them mega evolve.

venusaur-mega.jpg

lopunny-mega.jpg

Jeremy: *Watching the transformation* Oh my... This isn't good. Not good. *To Pansear* Pansear, You hold on pal. You can do this...

Pansear: *Nods* Jeremy... Get ready to sing... It might be needed.

Jeremy: Don't worry. I've got you. I'm ready to do it...

That was when...

Lopunny let in for a Hi-Jump Kick. Following a giga impact... knocking hard on Pansage and sending him flying into the air and come crashing down. That wasn't the only thing that took place as while Lopunny was going right at Pansage... Venusaur was going right at Pansear with attacks of its own... Firing with Petal Blizzard followed by a spray of poison Powder and then Leaf storm. It nailed Pansear hard and weakened him... This was turning the tables and turning them in a favor not for them but the opponents side.

Announcer: *Reporting on the match* Things aren't looking good on their end folks. This battle might be over soon for Pansage and Pansear if they don't get themselves together and soon. The Prescott Terror really means business.

Pansear: *Struggling to get up* Pan... Jeremy... I think that a music # is needed. I won't hold out much longer...

Jeremy: *Getting in position to sing* I'm with you, buddy. *Thinking to himself* Okay, Jeremy. better pray for a miracle...

Seconds later...

Jeremy: *To the opponents* You two want to mess with Passion Kiss, Darlings. You are about to get a good sight of reality telling you that you made a rather bad move.

Sara Prescott: *Scoffs* Oh really? What're you gonna do about it. Slay us to death with that gay act? Pfft! Ha! That don't scare us.

Jeremy: *Singing* “We want to multiply, are you gonna do it
I know you’re qualified, are you gonna do it
Don’t be so circumscribed, are you gonna do it
Just get yourself untied, are you gonna do it

Feel the heat pushing you to decide
Feel the heat burning you up, ready or not

Some like it hot and some sweat when the heat is on
Some feel the heat and decide that they can’t go on
Some like it hot, but you can’t tell how hot ’til you try
Some like it hot, so let’s turn up the heat ’til we fry

The girl is at your side, are you gonna do it
She wants to be your bride, are you gonna do it
She wants to multiply, are you gonna do it
I know you won’t be satisfied until you do it

Some like it hot, some like it hot
Some like it hot, some like it hot”

The music reached Pansear and not only did it reach him... it also reached Pansage...

Pansear: *Amped up* PANSEAR!

Pansage: *Amped up* PANSAGE!

Announcer: *In Shock* What did we just witness here? Passion Kiss has just unleash a song to the Arena and it Amped up Pansage... and Pansear. Amped them both up and it looks like they're about to take matters in their own hands... I think we're about to see an onslaught... This is it... We're gonna see it! Pansear Explodes with Flame charge and following a Flame Burst. But then breaking the limit with Flare Blitz! Right on Venusaur. Putting a huge Burn on Venusaur.... Pansage Streaks in a flash with another leaf Storm... It hits Lopunny like a flash. A One hit smash. But he doesn't stop there... He then shot a little move like Gunk Shot and pounding Lopunny with it... But wait... What's this? he's about to use... Oh my... SOLAR BEAM!

Pansage: *Charging up and gathering energy from the sun* Pan Pan Pan Pan Pan Pan Pan Pan Pan Pan Pan Pan Pan Pan Pan Pan.... *Unleashing the attack head on* PANSAGE!!!!

Announcer: *Reporting the Match* WHOA!!! HEAD ON! Look at that attack! The attack hits Lopunny before Lopunny was able to evade the path of the impact. Lopunny's down... but still in the game... Barely.

Jeremy: *Looking at Sandy* Rainbow Kiss... Our pokemon here... They know a move that we haven't tried yet.

Sandy: They do, Passion Kiss. I am thinking that it's something that has a pledge to element. A pledge. However the thing is... this one move can only work for Grass, Fire and Water types.

Jeremy: You're not suggesting...

Sandy: *Nods; Grinning*

Jeremy: OH... i see what you're thinking... Nice idea. I love it. So incredibly delicious. Let's do it!

Sandy: Let's do it, Darling.

A second later...

boy-with-makeup-1135x540.jpg

Jeremy: *With Sandy* Pansage... Pansear... Double Attack... FIRE PLEDGE/GRASS PLEDGE!

Announcer: Here we come... Jeremy and Sandy have just commanded for their pokemon to unleash the move... Fire Pledge and Grass Pledge on Venusaur and Lopunny. They are letting the move erupt...

Announcer: *Reporting the match* They perform the attack... Revving up speed... Hurling towards both Lopunny and Venusaur... Closer... Closer... They hit... OHHHH!

KABOOM! BOOM! KABLAM!

The arena is soon covered with smoke and with no telling who's to remain standing...

Jeremy: *Calling out* PANSEAR!

Sandy: *Calling out* PANSAGE!

Announcer: This is heart-pounding, folks. We don't know what's going on. That attack was head on... But... oh my god. Oh... *Seeing something* Wait... The smoke is starting to decipate and clear... I think... We have a winner... It's... It's...

Pansage: *Coming out and dazed with a weakened pose* Pan... sage!

Pansear: *Walking out dazed* Whoa! *Shaking off the dust* ...

Once the arena was cleared and the view was visable...

Venusaur and Lopunny were out cold... Unable to go on.

Referee: *Calling it* Venusaur and Lopunny are unable to battle.... Pansage and Pansear are the winner!

The Crowd then cheered and chanted in jubilee...

Crowd: *Cheering* PASSION KISS! RAINBOW KISS! PASSION KISS! RAINBOW KISS! PASSION KISS! RAINBOW KISS! PASSION KISS! RAINBOW KISS! PASSION KISS! RAINBOW KISS! PASSION KISS! RAINBOW KISS! PASSION KISS! RAINBOW KISS! PASSION KISS! RAINBOW KISS! PASSION KISS! RAINBOW KISS! PASSION KISS! RAINBOW KISS! PASSION KISS! RAINBOW KISS! PASSION KISS! RAINBOW KISS! PASSION KISS! RAINBOW KISS! PASSION KISS! RAINBOW KISS! PASSION KISS! RAINBOW KISS! PASSION KISS! RAINBOW KISS! PASSION KISS! RAINBOW KISS! PASSION KISS! RAINBOW KISS! PASSION KISS! RAINBOW KISS! PASSION KISS! RAINBOW KISS! PASSION KISS! RAINBOW KISS! PASSION KISS! RAINBOW KISS! PASSION KISS! RAINBOW KISS! PASSION KISS! RAINBOW KISS! PASSION KISS! RAINBOW KISS! PASSION KISS! RAINBOW KISS! PASSION KISS! RAINBOW KISS! PASSION KISS! RAINBOW KISS! PASSION KISS! RAINBOW KISS! PASSION KISS! RAINBOW KISS! PASSION KISS! RAINBOW KISS! PASSION KISS! RAINBOW KISS! PASSION KISS! RAINBOW KISS! PASSION KISS! RAINBOW KISS! PASSION KISS! RAINBOW KISS! PASSION KISS! RAINBOW KISS! PASSION KISS! RAINBOW KISS! PASSION KISS! RAINBOW KISS! PASSION KISS! RAINBOW KISS! PASSION KISS! RAINBOW KISS! PASSION KISS! RAINBOW KISS! PASSION KISS! RAINBOW KISS!

Jeremy: *Running over to Pansear and picking him up* You Did it! You were AWESOME! Darling pal... I am so proud of you. So very proud!

Sandy: *Running over to Pansage and picking him up* Way to go, buddy. You were simply outstanding... Simply marvelous. You did your very best and never gave up. Whether you guys won or not... We'd be proud regardless.

In the Waiting Room...

Lisa: *Excited* Way to go, Jeremy! He did it! ALRIGHT! YEAH!

Nicole: *Giggles happily* That's our brother. He's so full of courage and he never backs down from a fight.

Saphiroth: You can say that again, girls. *Feeling proud*
The people were moved by the last and were waiting the had begun wondering about the last match of the first round the match up card holder brings the card for the announcer he reads it and nearly falls off his seat and takes his mic and looks at the audience and says with excitement in his voice and he and the audience was looking forward to this match they enjoyed the last few matches but they heard rumors that this is going to be a handicap match two VS one and most are rooting for the two pair

Announcer: ladies and gentlemen if you thought the last match was fun for the very first time in history of Pokémon tournament ever, we have a special match for you I just learned a certain Pokémon trainer could not find a partner so our last match is going to be a two on one match but the solo trainer will be using two Pokémon instead of one so I suggest you don’t turn away and viewers at home do not change the channel I mean it I cannot believe a single trainer well let's bring out the team first twin girls both 10 years old and both grass and water types they will be using metapod and bellsprout well they have the advantage give it up for Sarah and Savannah wow they are wearing the same clothes they are twins and okay now for the brave soul that is going up against them all the away from Atlanta Mary chase

*musa comes out wearing a black and white bra purple sweater black leather pants black boots no shoes she walks up the steps and she puts down a chair in front of her and she sits down she was holding two poke balls in her hands and she doesn’t smile and she looks forward *

The announcer: wow what an entrance give it up for the solo trainer who has a weird sense of fashion well anyways you three know the rules once the Pokémon are out the ref will start the match the final one of round one

The girls look at Mary who was sitting down on the other side they take out there Pokémon metapod but the other twin decides to take out a water type instead of bellsprout she takes out Empoleon who stands by metapod and they look at Mary

Sarah: come girl where is your Pokémon or are they too scared to come out to fight because you are alone and have weak Pokémon

Savannah: yeah, what my sis said bring out your Pokémon don’t leave us all waiting girl my empoleon is going to mop the floor with them I bet you are using fire types or something weak to water that’s why she is taking long

The announcer looks at the twins then at Mary and he speaks out loud to the audience: what is taking our solo trainer so long to bring out her Pokémon is she scared but she is showing no signs of being scared or is waiting for something and why is she sitting down and not standing up very odd and weird

Mary was looking forward and then she smirks and says knowing she is going to get boos from what she is going to say from the audience knowing what she is going to say is going to get a negative reaction but she had not moved from her seat she has one leg sitting on the other and then she opens her lips to speak

Mary: savannah that’s great looking empoleon my starter was a piplup at the time I thought it was the cutest but when I came to Cleveland to challenge its gym leader, I always made it past the leaders first Pokémon and I went with piplup but Samuel always had a steelix and my piplup always gotten beat and I came back over seven times and after I won the badge, I let my piplup go and I walked away from it I'm surprised you kept yours that’s all

And as Mary expected people started to boo her and she didn’t care she puts on her headphones as she had started to feel there hate and negative thoughts towards her and she calls out her two Pokémon Garchomp and Aerodactyl who fly's above and she smirks at them and the announcer gasps looking at Aerodactyl and he says

Announcer: I think I know why she is sitting down this may be a short match those two Pokémon are very powerful but will Mary end it fast or will she go easy on them who knows I think we are ready to begin

The referee raises his flag and says

Referee: okay let the match begin but I don’t think it's going to last that long in my opinion

He walks back down and he stands at Mary's side waiting to raise her hand people were speechless as they were seeing a dragon type for the first time and in person no less the twins were also speechless but Sarah looks at metapod and she speaks in a scared voice

Sarah: use tackle on her garchomp * closes eyes * please land a hit please have an effect

Metapod uses tackle on garchomp but garchomp seeing it coming dodges and metapod lands near where Aerodactyl was flying over and metapod looks at Aerodactyl and Mary smirks and Sarah gulps and her legs start to shake but then suddenly Sarah Pokémon teammate was standing in front of metapod

Mary: let's see what to do what to do metapod is easy picking okay I know what to do garchomp use dragon claw on emopleon and do not miss at all and make sure it lands hard

*Garchomp uses dragon claw on empoleon and sends empoleon flying to the other side and garchomp follows him ready to use another move and he was determined to keep their opponents Pokémon far from one and another and he stares at the empoleon who was trying to get up waiting for instruction's

Mary: good job garchomp now to truly make it two on one okay aero use Dragon rage then use take down afterwards do it now so you can relax afterwards and watch garchomp I'm so glad I trained you two the most and the hardest it's going to pay off okay now show the people what you can do show off your power and show the other people in the back what they have in store for the rest of the rounds

*Aerodactyl nods and then uses dragon rage on metapod knocking over and fly's around and then uses take down afterwards without waiting as metapod fails to get up and the referee signals that metapod is unable to continue and savannah calls her metapod back and cry's and sits down and then Sarah looks at Mary sand then speaks her mind

Sarah: * sits down and comforts partner and says * how could you be that rough not letting metapod a chance to get up or recover no wonder nobody wanted to be your partner you are a loner and will always be a loner and I am actually sorry for you I said it I am sorry for you but I am not going to give up not one bit we will win and you will lose okay empoleon it's up to you and get up and win this for us and metapod

*Empoleon nods and he uses aqua jet on garchomp who jumps out of the way then empoleon looks around and spots garchomp safe and then Sarah commands empoleon to use drill peck on garchomp and empoleon uses drill peck on garchomp who jumps over empoleon and grins as Sarah looks over at Mary then she realizes what Mary was up to but empoleon doesn’t who then uses peck and aqua jet on garchomp and mary nods and garchomp didges by jumping over and lands safely as empoleon lands and falls over and then gets up and he looks over seeing garchomp safe yet again and Sarah notices empoleon was starting to sweat and then empoleon gets on his knees and uses bubble beam on garchomp who dodges it and then looks at Mary

Mary: that was a good effort but I trained these two the hardest not giving them any breaks at all since I caught them both so I am sorry to say but you gave it your best I wish you luck Sarah but you bragged that I could not find a partner but it's over now get ready to call back your empoleon who looks tired okay garchomp its time to bring this to a close end this battle like I said before this started, I'm sorry but you did not have chance on winning this

*Both garchomp and Aerodactyl look at empoleon and both use their strongest moves on the tired Pokémon who can barely stand garchomp uses dragon pulse and Aerodactyl uses hyper beam on empoleon and he lands in the middle on the ground and the referee knows and raises Mary's hand and says *

Referee: wow that was hard to watch but empoleon is unable to go on so the winner is Mary chase but good effort on the twins give it up for our winner great match on the trainer that who was the underdog Mary * lowers hand and goes back to seat in his seat and takes a drink of water and cleans sweat after seeing the best match *

Mary gets up and nobody cheers for her but cheers for the twins but that doesn’t bother Mary who walks back to the waiting room the other trainers watch her and she ignores them and stands in the corner of the waiting room and she puts her two Poke balls away in her bag and she looks at the wall she still was wearing her headphones and she closes one eyes and she was expecting to get confronted by a trainer and she looks at the ground and she decides to stay barefoot as she preferred to be a Barefoot most of the time

Musa chase wrote:
The people were moved by the last and were waiting the had begun wondering about the last match of the first round the match up card holder brings the card for the announcer he reads it and nearly falls off his seat and takes his mic and looks at the audience and says with excitement in his voice and he and the audience was looking forward to this match they enjoyed the last few matches but they heard rumors that this is going to be a handicap match two VS one and most are rooting for the two pair

Announcer: ladies and gentlemen if you thought the last match was fun for the very first time in history of Pokémon tournament ever, we have a special match for you I just learned a certain Pokémon trainer could not find a partner so our last match is going to be a two on one match but the solo trainer will be using two Pokémon instead of one so I suggest you don’t turn away and viewers at home do not change the channel I mean it I cannot believe a single trainer well let's bring out the team first twin girls both 10 years old and both grass and water types they will be using metapod and bellsprout well they have the advantage give it up for Sarah and Savannah wow they are wearing the same clothes they are twins and okay now for the brave soul that is going up against them all the away from Atlanta Mary chase

*musa comes out wearing a black and white bra purple sweater black leather pants black boots no shoes she walks up the steps and she puts down a chair in front of her and she sits down she was holding two poke balls in her hands and she doesn’t smile and she looks forward *

The announcer: wow what an entrance give it up for the solo trainer who has a weird sense of fashion well anyways you three know the rules once the Pokémon are out the ref will start the match the final one of round one

The girls look at Mary who was sitting down on the other side they take out there Pokémon metapod but the other twin decides to take out a water type instead of bellsprout she takes out Empoleon who stands by metapod and they look at Mary

Sarah: come girl where is your Pokémon or are they too scared to come out to fight because you are alone and have weak Pokémon

Savannah: yeah, what my sis said bring out your Pokémon don’t leave us all waiting girl my empoleon is going to mop the floor with them I bet you are using fire types or something weak to water that’s why she is taking long

The announcer looks at the twins then at Mary and he speaks out loud to the audience: what is taking our solo trainer so long to bring out her Pokémon is she scared but she is showing no signs of being scared or is waiting for something and why is she sitting down and not standing up very odd and weird

Mary was looking forward and then she smirks and says knowing she is going to get boos from what she is going to say from the audience knowing what she is going to say is going to get a negative reaction but she had not moved from her seat she has one leg sitting on the other and then she opens her lips to speak

Mary: savannah that’s great looking empoleon my starter was a piplup at the time I thought it was the cutest but when I came to Cleveland to challenge its gym leader, I always made it past the leaders first Pokémon and I went with piplup but Samuel always had a steelix and my piplup always gotten beat and I came back over seven times and after I won the badge, I let my piplup go and I walked away from it I'm surprised you kept yours that’s all

And as Mary expected people started to boo her and she didn’t care she puts on her headphones as she had started to feel there hate and negative thoughts towards her and she calls out her two Pokémon Garchomp and Aerodactyl who fly's above and she smirks at them and the announcer gasps looking at Aerodactyl and he says

Announcer: I think I know why she is sitting down this may be a short match those two Pokémon are very powerful but will Mary end it fast or will she go easy on them who knows I think we are ready to begin

The referee raises his flag and says

Referee: okay let the match begin but I don’t think it's going to last that long in my opinion

He walks back down and he stands at Mary's side waiting to raise her hand people were speechless as they were seeing a dragon type for the first time and in person no less the twins were also speechless but Sarah looks at metapod and she speaks in a scared voice

Sarah: use tackle on her garchomp * closes eyes * please land a hit please have an effect

Metapod uses tackle on garchomp but garchomp seeing it coming dodges and metapod lands near where Aerodactyl was flying over and metapod looks at Aerodactyl and Mary smirks and Sarah gulps and her legs start to shake but then suddenly Sarah Pokémon teammate was standing in front of metapod

Mary: let's see what to do what to do metapod is easy picking okay I know what to do garchomp use dragon claw on emopleon and do not miss at all and make sure it lands hard

*Garchomp uses dragon claw on empoleon and sends empoleon flying to the other side and garchomp follows him ready to use another move and he was determined to keep their opponents Pokémon far from one and another and he stares at the empoleon who was trying to get up waiting for instruction's

Mary: good job garchomp now to truly make it two on one okay aero use Dragon rage then use take down afterwards do it now so you can relax afterwards and watch garchomp I'm so glad I trained you two the most and the hardest it's going to pay off okay now show the people what you can do show off your power and show the other people in the back what they have in store for the rest of the rounds

*Aerodactyl nods and then uses dragon rage on metapod knocking over and fly's around and then uses take down afterwards without waiting as metapod fails to get up and the referee signals that metapod is unable to continue and savannah calls her metapod back and cry's and sits down and then Sarah looks at Mary sand then speaks her mind

Sarah: * sits down and comforts partner and says * how could you be that rough not letting metapod a chance to get up or recover no wonder nobody wanted to be your partner you are a loner and will always be a loner and I am actually sorry for you I said it I am sorry for you but I am not going to give up not one bit we will win and you will lose okay empoleon it's up to you and get up and win this for us and metapod

*Empoleon nods and he uses aqua jet on garchomp who jumps out of the way then empoleon looks around and spots garchomp safe and then Sarah commands empoleon to use drill peck on garchomp and empoleon uses drill peck on garchomp who jumps over empoleon and grins as Sarah looks over at Mary then she realizes what Mary was up to but empoleon doesn’t who then uses peck and aqua jet on garchomp and mary nods and garchomp didges by jumping over and lands safely as empoleon lands and falls over and then gets up and he looks over seeing garchomp safe yet again and Sarah notices empoleon was starting to sweat and then empoleon gets on his knees and uses bubble beam on garchomp who dodges it and then looks at Mary

Mary: that was a good effort but I trained these two the hardest not giving them any breaks at all since I caught them both so I am sorry to say but you gave it your best I wish you luck Sarah but you bragged that I could not find a partner but it's over now get ready to call back your empoleon who looks tired okay garchomp its time to bring this to a close end this battle like I said before this started, I'm sorry but you did not have chance on winning this

*Both garchomp and Aerodactyl look at empoleon and both use their strongest moves on the tired Pokémon who can barely stand garchomp uses dragon pulse and Aerodactyl uses hyper beam on empoleon and he lands in the middle on the ground and the referee knows and raises Mary's hand and says *

Referee: wow that was hard to watch but empoleon is unable to go on so the winner is Mary chase but good effort on the twins give it up for our winner great match on the trainer that who was the underdog Mary * lowers hand and goes back to seat in his seat and takes a drink of water and cleans sweat after seeing the best match *

Mary gets up and nobody cheers for her but cheers for the twins but that doesn’t bother Mary who walks back to the waiting room the other trainers watch her and she ignores them and stands in the corner of the waiting room and she puts her two Poke balls away in her bag and she looks at the wall she still was wearing her headphones and she closes one eyes and she was expecting to get confronted by a trainer and she looks at the ground and she decides to stay barefoot as she preferred to be a Barefoot most of the time

jeremy-kelly-lightfoots-drag-kid-looks-18.jpg

Jeremy: *Voice-over* It was after the battle of Kat's closest friend that she knew from way back... that everything seemed like a dream... A Vision of what was to come. I didn't know it at first and i probably should have seen this coming from like a mile away. For a gay youth... you come to expect that when something is going to take place... You notice that when something is said to happen. You notice. That's how it is. Not the battle ended and everyone was cheering about it. Cheering in jubilee over it. Personally... I think it was a little over-rated. The match that Sandy and I had... It was pretty brutal. The one that just went on and then just ended... The trainer didn't even break a sweat at all and it was as if all time stood still. Literally still and with no passing of a ticking clock.
The first round was done moments or so after the remaining battles have been played and done. There were some time before the remaining matches. But only a few minutes. However when they got into the matches... They let loose. There was a lot of fire. Some Flying. But a whole lot of sparks. Sparks were flying. But it was all a bunch of excitement just to be had. If you were to see it for yourself... You'd see it and be in a spot where you'd never want it to end. Ever.
This was the point where as it went on... The heat turned up and it got really explosive. Whew! Turn down the heat a little, huh? Please... It's getting too hot in here. That's how hot it was to get. But eventually the round was gonna be over. Which it did finally end and thereby bringing the first round to a close. It was at a close. It took a half hour for the second round to begin and at the start of the second round... Sandy and I were placed as battle #5. The battle was intense as we battled against paulie-ashleigh-lerner.jpg
reuben-joe-lerner.jpg
The Lerner Brothers. They were the sons to Janie and Keith Lerner. Their specialty was Water and Fighting. not a bad combo and they were pretty good. It made Sandy and I have to work for it as it wasn't gonna be as simple as we assumed it would be. We thought that it'd be rather simple. But... Clearly... It was never gonna go off simple. Reuben had a Wailord and Paulie had a Sawk. I never seen a Sawk before and when i saw it... It was something i would never live down. It made me want to get one for my very own. Odd. But true. We battled against them and for this battle... It was tough just like it was against the Prescott Terror. This however got my Pansear to be with a whole lot of Experience. Sandy's Pansage was the same too. Lisa and Nicole... My sisters were battle #4. They went against a couple of trainers from Buffalo New york. They had no clue on what to do and yet still wanted to try a hand at competing in the tournament. They got through round one and made it work. Saphiroth made it through squeaky clean and cleaner still. The battles were tough... Hard and of course... challenging.
Darlene and Kat were battling against a couple of hard teams. Each one were of steel and Ice. Steel and electric. All tough and hard to pound. But they got through it. I remember that i cheered for them. Darlene most of all. But i gave Kat the equal share of it. She was one of us and she was surely trying. The part that got me was the part when she said that she ditched one of her own pokemon. A Piplup. For being weak. I found that to be really mean and unforgiving. But i also couldn't bring myself to judge her. How could i? I wasn't there when it happened. The only thing that i could do was assume of what may have happened. As to what could have taken place... It was not for me to say. All i could do was just wait for all the pieces of the story to come to light. It was all i could do.
Round 3 and 4 were with more pain... Saphiroth and Curtis got beat during their match in round 4. As did Kat and Darlene... They tried so very hard. They gave it their all and i know that with all that they managed to do... With Darlene using her Litwick... Kat using her Electrabuzz... There was no telling that what they had going for theirselves in their match... it would have been the very stuff of legends. It was deep. The whole match that they fought through... All they could focus on was getting to the end. Getting a win for a chance at the finals. If possible. But... just when they thought that the win was in the bag... Their opponents pulled a sweet fast one and took them out. A one hit K.O. No one could have seen it coming. No one. No one knew how it was possible as the other team was practically near defeat.... or that was how it looked. But then out from the hands of near loss... Boom they took it back and landed a one hit slam and won. Making Kat and Darlene... the ones who got left tasting the beverage of sweet sweet ... Defeat.
I felt bad for them. I really saw that they were giving it their all. They were putting in everything that they possibly could. Darlene was battling with precision. Kat with determination. There was no doubt that they were giving it their very best and not holding a punch. Not a one.
It was after the 4th round that every was coming to the wire. The complete wire... But for the last battle... I was gonna be using my Timburr. It was only fair that i used Timburr. Pansear was getting rather exhausted and it was about time for a change-up... To shake things up a little. It was now... the time to prepare for the finals. It was an hour away... As things had to be set up for the final match... Which the winner would get the Grand Prize.

Time to prep...
After seeing who she was to go up against next, Musa decided to drop out and she walked out of the tent and wiped water from her eyes. She puts on her headphones and she then decided to take a walk and looks around and just decides to walk

musa : to herself in a soft tone I could've beaten the rest and won the whole thing. Besides that those twins did not stand a chance. Eh oh well it doesn't mean a thing to me anyways. The next gym leader is to have a surprise coming to them. Sighs I should just ditch this place and head out. Kat's friends Don't even like me anyway *Hearing a strange noise * what's that? Hmm, It sounds like a wild Pokémon. Must be one nearby. I'll investigate and check it out. It's likely nothing but... it'd be foolish to just brush it off.

Musa walked suddenly to a clearing and walked into the bushes. That was where she saw a wild Ursaring and rampardos. To her... it had to be a mistake. But it wasn't. They were there and she was seeing them. She clearly was looking to catch some pokemon to take her mind off of the idea that Kat's friends didn't seem to favor her. She then grinned and took Garchomp's pokeball and haunter's pokeball and called them both out. She looked right at the wild Pokémon with a grin and took off her sweater paying attention to nothing else as at that point of time... Nothing else was to matter. Nothing. All she wanted was to catch herself some new pokemon.

Musa: I think its about time i get a sixth Pokémon. taking out her pokedex and looks up the information Aha! Perfect! They will do okay. Garch and haunter, lets not let them get away i doubt we will see them again. To her Garchomp Okay garch use dragon rage on Ursaring and haunter, use shadow ball on rampardos. Pausing for a second and coming up with an idea on second thought, they're both big Pokémon. I think that a third Pokémon might be useful. Let's see here... how about my fourth Pokémon. Tossing up another pokeball Come on out, toxicroak! we need your help.

Toxicroak had then come out to lend its hand to her.

Garchomp uses dragon rage on Ursaring and Ursaring goes flying and lands under a tree but gets up, Haunter uses shadow ball and rampardos dodges; toxicroak sighs and uses sucker punch on both of the Pokémon. It causes them to suddenly stagger. Toxic jumped back and used sludge bomb which since it was a direct hit... it weakened the wild Pokémon.

Musa : Thankful thanks toxicroak, i knew i could count on you Throws two empty pokeballs at the wild Pokémon; standing there waiting Okay come on, stay in the ball... come on *looking at the shaking pokeballs * come on. Let this hold. Please, let them hold.

After a few minutes the pokeballs stopped shaking and a white flash on the middle of the pokeballs indicated that the catch was successful. She Immediately puts the pokeballs away and puts her Pokémon away. She then remembered that she could only have 6 Pokémon which was by how it was intended. She then grabs her sweater and puts it back on. Then put back on her shoes on... looked at her map and sighs, bites her lower lip as she does not see a poke center anywhere near by. She walks back to the tent area and sits on a bench as she now does not know what to do whether to stay or move on to the road to the next town which is new York city gym. It was a long long way from Buckner. She looked at the map and sees that buckner has a poke center and she smiles and remembers that her flying type Pokémon Salamence knew fly and that meant that she could fly anywhere. She however decides to do some training before leaving

She then puts the map away and puts her shoes and socks in her bag and stands up before heading towards the road to buckner, walking to a clearing to start training with her Pokémon. She put her bag down and calls out haunter and garchomp and then she called out the rest of her Pokémon, who all sit and decides to watch the training and Salamence looks around to make sure nobody walked in on the training. It looked around simply as he was very protective of musa and the time that they were to need for training..

Musa chase wrote:
After seeing who she was to go up against next, Musa decided to drop out and she walked out of the tent and wiped water from her eyes. She puts on her headphones and she then decided to take a walk and looks around and just decides to walk

musa : to herself in a soft tone I could've beaten the rest and won the whole thing. Besides that those twins did not stand a chance. Eh oh well it doesn't mean a thing to me anyways. The next gym leader is to have a surprise coming to them. Sighs I should just ditch this place and head out. Kat's friends Don't even like me anyway *Hearing a strange noise * what's that? Hmm, It sounds like a wild Pokémon. Must be one nearby. I'll investigate and check it out. It's likely nothing but... it'd be foolish to just brush it off.

Musa walked suddenly to a clearing and walked into the bushes. That was where she saw a wild Ursaring and rampardos. To her... it had to be a mistake. But it wasn't. They were there and she was seeing them. She clearly was looking to catch some pokemon to take her mind off of the idea that Kat's friends didn't seem to favor her. She then grinned and took Garchomp's pokeball and haunter's pokeball and called them both out. She looked right at the wild Pokémon with a grin and took off her sweater paying attention to nothing else as at that point of time... Nothing else was to matter. Nothing. All she wanted was to catch herself some new pokemon.

Musa: I think its about time i get a sixth Pokémon. taking out her pokedex and looks up the information Aha! Perfect! They will do okay. Garch and haunter, lets not let them get away i doubt we will see them again. To her Garchomp Okay garch use dragon rage on Ursaring and haunter, use shadow ball on rampardos. Pausing for a second and coming up with an idea on second thought, they're both big Pokémon. I think that a third Pokémon might be useful. Let's see here... how about my fourth Pokémon. Tossing up another pokeball Come on out, toxicroak! we need your help.

Toxicroak had then come out to lend its hand to her.

Garchomp uses dragon rage on Ursaring and Ursaring goes flying and lands under a tree but gets up, Haunter uses shadow ball and rampardos dodges; toxicroak sighs and uses sucker punch on both of the Pokémon. It causes them to suddenly stagger. Toxic jumped back and used sludge bomb which since it was a direct hit... it weakened the wild Pokémon.

Musa : Thankful thanks toxicroak, i knew i could count on you Throws two empty pokeballs at the wild Pokémon; standing there waiting Okay come on, stay in the ball... come on *looking at the shaking pokeballs * come on. Let this hold. Please, let them hold.

After a few minutes the pokeballs stopped shaking and a white flash on the middle of the pokeballs indicated that the catch was successful. She Immediately puts the pokeballs away and puts her Pokémon away. She then remembered that she could only have 6 Pokémon which was by how it was intended. She then grabs her sweater and puts it back on. Then put back on her shoes on... looked at her map and sighs, bites her lower lip as she does not see a poke center anywhere near by. She walks back to the tent area and sits on a bench as she now does not know what to do whether to stay or move on to the road to the next town which is new York city gym. It was a long long way from Buckner. She looked at the map and sees that buckner has a poke center and she smiles and remembers that her flying type Pokémon Salamence knew fly and that meant that she could fly anywhere. She however decides to do some training before leaving

She then puts the map away and puts her shoes and socks in her bag and stands up before heading towards the road to buckner, walking to a clearing to start training with her Pokémon. She put her bag down and calls out haunter and garchomp and then she called out the rest of her Pokémon, who all sit and decides to watch the training and Salamence looks around to make sure nobody walked in on the training. It looked around simply as he was very protective of musa and the time that they were to need for training..

Back at where the Tournament was...

Jeremy was outside and he was with his soulmate Sandy. He knew that he had to do some training and therefore he got to training his Timburr some as Sandy would get to training his Sandile. It meant only one thing... It meant just that Jeremy and Sandy would have to practice by battling each other. It was not too bad as it gave them very good battle experience. They made it work out and didn't stop. Lisa and Nicole did the very same thing as well. They battled hard and it was while they were training that a could wild pokemon came out into view.

It was a couple of Fletchling's. But also a couple of Scyther's. What's more is that since they were not far at all from a narrow creek known as Fire Prairie Creek... There was a told sighting of a flock of Geodude's and also a Male and female Nidoran.

They caught one of each. But turned out that a couple of the Geodude's were kinda big for being what they were... They were also... Alolan? Huh? Come again...Alolan? Yes. That's right. They were... because they looked different than the normal traditional look that a Geodude is supposed to look like. Jeremy and Sandy caught those. Lisa and Nicole did not...

With the Battling that was done... It got to where Timburr and Sandile were strong... And looking so tough... it was about that point where they were about to Evolve. But it wasn't there yet. Not yet. Even if it looked as though it were gonna happen.

While they were still getting set for the Final Match... a Surprise appearance came in. It was a call in by someone that the girls knew... Only thing was... the one they thought was responsible... wasn't near. But they knew it was her. Had to be. The one that came as a surprise was the Announcer who introduces them to the stage. It was Buffer. Yes... Him. This was gonna be a good one... Just by how it was coming out.

By time it was time for the Finals to set on beginning...

Michael-Buffer.jpg

Michael Bluffington: *Announcing at Ringside* Ladies and Gentlemen… Pokemon Trainers and fans from far and wide... It is time for the match spotlighting the Buckner town Pokemon Tournament. The tournament has presented a line of excellent battles and matches. Brutal and intense. We have seen the best... the quickest... the angelic... the fierce. All the very best of what's to come now. All the matches... All the Anticipation... has led... to this Match. A Match Between Siblings of the same family. It's now time for the Buckner town Pokemon Tournament FINAL...

The Audience cheers...

Michael Bluffington: *Announcing* Are you ready?

The Crowd Cheers…

The Anticipation was just growing…

Michael Bluffington: *Announcing* Pokemon trainers and fans... Are you... Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Ready?

The Crowds went on cheering.

Michael Bluffington: *Announcing* For the thousands in attendance… and for the Millions watching around the world… From the Heartland just outside of Buckner, Missouri… Ladies and Gentlemen… LLLLLLLLLLLLET’S GET READY TO RUMBLLLLLLLLLLLLLE!

Tournament Host: *Announcing* Ladies…. and Gentlemen. This is the Final Match of the Tournament... This 2 on 2 battle is scheduled for ONE FALL! The battle will go on till both pokemon on either side are defeated or unable to continue. Introducing the next team from Metropolis, Kansas... The members consist of two teenage boys who are same gender oriented but... full of spirited passion. The first member of the team is a charming young youth with spirit and the drive to spread the world around him with Passion. Came out with being same gender oriented at the tender age of 12. Which was 3 years ago. Since then... he's become famous and developed a well aspiring name for himself to embellish the very sense of who he is and what he's about through and through... Give it up for the dream of Passion... The dawn of Light's kiss. Jeremy Kelly "PASSION KISS" LIGHTFOOT. His partner is the sole of light and multi-colored integrity... Light and color in any and all that is touched and embraced. His bubbling nature captivates him and those who know him valor and value it as their own as his energy is so strong. His same gender oriented zeal knows no bounds and is all for the color of life. Love and sensual romance. He's the sole mate to his best friend and the hearts are entwined by some love vow. Truer than any far and wide... Give it up for the Color of romance and the multi colored aura dream. The touch that leaves a kiss of multi colors on the souls of all he touches or crosses... Sandy "Rainbow KISS" WESTMOORE!

The crowd suddenly get to cheering and applauding as the sight of them. Cheering in appraisal.

Tournament Host: *Announcing*Their opponents...from Metropolis, Kansas... The members consist of two Aspiring girls. With music in their hearts and souls. The first member of the team is of light and love. Just like the trainer that came and stole our hearts with sweetness and sincerity 15 years ago. Music in her heart. Her very spirit shines like diamond in love. Give it up for the clash of light... Lisa Pidgetta... "The Heart-attack of loving sincerity." Lightfoot. Her partner... Is of power and force. With a pair of matching wits. One being Power... the other being force. no path can cross her. With her agility in love and power... The struggles are nil to none. Their motto mirrors the motto of the mother... "One hug... One Caress... and it's nothing more than a step out the door with sugary sweet love." Give it up for the force of love... Nicole Eunha... "the Dancing love angel" Lightfoot. Together they are the LIGHTFOOT DREAMS!

The crowd cheers and begin chanting...

Crowd: *Chanting* LIGHTFOOT DREAMS! LIGHTFOOT DREAMS! LIGHTFOOT DREAMS! LIGHTFOOT DREAMS! LIGHTFOOT DREAMS! LIGHTFOOT DREAMS! LIGHTFOOT DREAMS! LIGHTFOOT DREAMS! LIGHTFOOT DREAMS! LIGHTFOOT DREAMS! LIGHTFOOT DREAMS! LIGHTFOOT DREAMS! LIGHTFOOT DREAMS! LIGHTFOOT DREAMS! LIGHTFOOT DREAMS! LIGHTFOOT DREAMS! LIGHTFOOT DREAMS! LIGHTFOOT DREAMS! LIGHTFOOT DREAMS! LIGHTFOOT DREAMS! LIGHTFOOT DREAMS! LIGHTFOOT DREAMS! LIGHTFOOT DREAMS! LIGHTFOOT DREAMS! LIGHTFOOT DREAMS! LIGHTFOOT DREAMS! LIGHTFOOT DREAMS! LIGHTFOOT DREAMS! LIGHTFOOT DREAMS!

Announcer: *Looking at the details on the two teams;Announcing* Whoa.... Ladies and Gentlemen... This is gonna be a first time in ages Match. This match is between siblings. The two girls... are related to one of the boys in the other team. Yes... It's... It's the.... Oh my god. They're celebrities... The RISING LIGHTS! Folks,.. all those watching at home... Do not turn away from this. Don't move from your seats... This battle is gonna be EXPLOSIVE IN EXCITMENT!

Jeremy and his sisters looked at one another and wanted to cry as they didn't want to go against one another. Not like this. Because they knew that there could only be one winner. Beating each other in such a way like this... It was likely gonna be painful. Even if it were for a cause. or just for a match. They nodded and gulped before getting to their spots to begin the match...

Jeremy: *Calling out his pokemon* Timburr... My tough fighting darling... come out!

Sandy: *Calling out his pokemon* Sandile... from the sands to the field of color... i call on you. Come on out!

"Timburr!"

"Sandile!"

Lisa: *Calling out her pokemon* Blitzle... My sparky horse... Come and Light this up once again!

Nicole: *Calling out her pokemon* Litleo... This is the time to roar and paw your way into the light once again... Come on and let that fire ignite!

"Blitzle!"

"Litleo!"

Referee: *To the trainers* Let the Battle BEGIN!

Jeremy: *Commanding his pokemon* Timburr,, Scary face on Blitzle followed by Attract and then clap it darling... with Hammer ARM!

Sandy: *Commanding his Pokemon* Sandile, Use Fire fang on Litleo followed by Thunder Fang... then clash on in with EARTHQUAKE!

Lisa: *Commanding her pokemon* Blitzle! Counter it... With a Quick Attack and then Wild Charge... Conclude it with Thunder! Put it right on Timburr!

Nicole: *Commanding her Pokemon* Litleo, Fire at Sandile with Flamethrower... followed by Take down and then hit with Crunch. Put some bite on Sandile.

Announcer: *reporting the match* The Match is kicking off and it looks like Timburr is going for that scary face. A good defense breaker. But Then there is the Attract and oh boy... it's like last time. It connected with Blitzle... Blitzle is infatuated by the move. I don't think it's gonna want to attack back now... Swift move and smart. Looks like Jeremy's got a battle strategy working out for his favor. He's known as Passion Kiss. But who knew that it was gonna be enflaired with the battle strategy. Weaken them down then go in for the big hit... So... one to all. Let the passion be thy drive. Way to go. Timburr wraps up his first turn with Hammer Arm on Blitzle. Oh... It's a hard hit. It's knocked Blitzle a little and yet... it's still in the game. Close call. Sandile goes at Litleo with a Fire Fang then a Thunder Fang. A ground type using a fire type move against a fire/dark type pokemon... Risky maneuver on his part. But he surely knows what he's doing... First time battling in a tournament and already going at it with swell expertise. But here we go with Blitzle... It was about to do a quick attack for a start... but the attract stopped it in its tracks... So much for its attacking prowess. At least for now... But maybe something will snap it out of the attract. Although with Litleo... it's going right at Sandile with Flamethrower and it makes a hit. One two three... get ready for a take down. And a Crunch... However... What's this... Sandile's using Dig. A defensive evasion technique. It's smart. Smart cookie that Sandile. It won't be caught that easily. Wait a minute though... What about the move Earthquake? Sandile's already used it and it managed to rattle the nerves of both sides. But more effective on the opposing side.

Jeremy: *Commanding his pokemon* Okay... Timburr... Time to up the ante and nail on with another Hammer Arm on Blitzle... Then a Dynamic Punch...

Timburr: *Nods* You got it, Jeremy. One platter of pain to Blitzle... right on command.

Sandy: *Commanding his Pokemon* Sandile... Rock and Roll with a Rainbow Kiss by serving up a little Dark Pulse... Followed by Stone Edge on Litleo... put the rest on it as you place in your acquisition for another Earthquake...

That was where Jeremy and Sandy got with sneaking a #...

Jeremy: *With Sandy; Singing* “I see you, you see me
Watch you blowin’ the lines
When you’re making a scene
Oh girl, you’ve got to know
What my head overlooks
The senses will show to my heart
When it’s watching for lies
You can’t escape my

Private eyes
They’re watching you
They see your every move
Private eyes
They’re watching you
Private eyes
They’re watching you watching
You watching you watching you

You play with words you play with love
You can twist it around baby that ain’t enough
‘Cause girl I’m gonna know
If you’re letting me in or letting me go
Don’t lie when you’re hurting inside
‘Cause you can’t escape my

Private eyes
They’re watching you
They see your every move
Private eyes
They’re watching you
Private eyes
They’re watching you watching
You watching you watching you

Why you try to put up a front for me
I’m a spy but on your side you see
Slip on, into any disguise
I’ll still know you
Look into my

Private eyes
They’re watching you
They see your every move
Private eyes
They’re watching you
Private eyes
They’re watching you

Private eyes
They’re watching you
They see your every move
Private eyes
They’re watching you
Private eyes
They’re watching you

Private eyes
They’re watching you
They see your every move
Private eyes
They’re watching you
Private eyes
They’re watching you”

As the battle goes on... the attacks got more and more brutal. Alot more intense and it became a drastic match...

But it was Blitzle's heavy blast of Thunder that hit Timburr that got Timburr with pain....

Timburr: *struggling to get up and barely standing straight* Tim...burr... Tim... Burr... Jeremy. I don't know if i can do this... *Looking back at Jeremy; Seeing the hopeful look on his face* ... *Looking ahead and starting to bulk up* I must keep going. I can't give up. never... NEVER! *Suddenly Glowing* TIM... BURRRRRR!!!!

Announcer: *reporting the match* Wow! What's this? Something's going on with Timburr...

Lisa: *To Jeremy* Brother... What's happening to your pokemon? Why is it glowing like that?

Jeremy: I... *Shrugs* I don't know.

Jessie: *From the Audience* Jeremy... Darling... There isn't anything to fear. Your pokemon is glowing because it's Evolving.

Jeremy: Evolving?! What?! You're kidding... Evolving?!

Miranda: Yes... Jeremy. Your Timburr is Evolving to the next form of its evolution. It's one of the basic things one should know about pokemon when they reach a certain point....

It was only a minute later when the Glowing stopped and Timburr finished Evolving. His new form was different and he was carrying a Steel beam. It was a little bigger than before.

Jeremy: *Gasps* Wow! What's that? Timburr?!

Gurdurr: Jeremy... It's me. I used to be Timburr... But now i'm Gurdurr. I'm stronger now...

Jeremy: *Checking his Pokedex* Let's get some details on you... I need to be sure i am seeing this right.

Jeremy's Pokedex: *Informing on the pokemon* Gurdurr- The Muscular Pokémon... This Pokémon is so muscular and strongly built that even a group of wrestlers could not make it budge an inch. They strengthen their bodies by carrying steel beams. They show off their big muscles to their friends. It shows off its muscles to Machoke and other Gurdurr. If it fails to measure up to the other Pokémon, it lies low for a little while. Gurdurr excels at demolition—construction is not its forte. In any case, there’s skill in the way this Pokémon wields its metal beam.

Jeremy: So... You're the next form of Timburr. Okay. It's nice to meet you, Darling. You ready to get into the ring and make some action happen?

Gurdurr: You bet, Jeremy... or Should we say... Passion Kiss. Just let me at them. I'll let loose.

Jeremy: You got it. Here we GO! *Commanding Gurdurr* Gurdurr... Let's test your maiden voyage with... a good ole' dish... called... Thunder Punch... Followed by Hammer ARM! Right on the nose to Blitzle. wrap it up with a good one... DYNAMIC PUNCH!

Sandy: *Commanding his pokemon* Sandile, Hit Litleo with Rock Tomb... followed by dig... then crash right into the center with STONE-EDGE!

Nicole: *Commanding her pokemon* Litleo... Evade... Quick!

Announcer: *reporting the match* Litleo sees the attack and manages to break out of the way... just in the sweet nick of time. It looks like Litleo's about to return fire back at Sandile and whip it with some Flame Charge...

Announcer: *reporting the match* Oh... WOW! What... What a hit... Sandile is sent flying...

Sandy: *Gasps* No! No... SANDILE!

Announcer: *reporting the match* Sandile is gone... He's been sent flying and where he wound up... Nobody knows. We're not sure where he wound up... But that flame charge was pretty head-on. A Head-on Collision. If Sandile doesn't come back... Sandy will be done and it'll be Jeremy against the Lightfoot Dreams.

"KROKOROK!"

All stopped to look and caught sight of a pokemon Walking over from the back and with a fight determined expression on his face...

Sandy: *Not recognizing who it was* Who... Who are you?

Pokedex: *Giving some details* Krokorok- The Desert Croc Pokemon... The Evolved form of Sandile- They live in groups of a few individuals. Protective membranes shield their eyes from sandstorms. The special membrane covering its eyes can sense the heat of objects, so it can see its surroundings even in darkness. They move in groups of a few individuals. A female is often the leader of the group, and the males will gather food.
Thanks to the special membrane covering its eyes, it can see its surroundings clearly, even in the middle of the night. It buries some of its prey in the sand to use as emergency meals when its hunts are unsuccessful. Krokorok has specialized eyes that enable it to see in the dark. This ability lets Krokorok hunt in the dead of night without getting lost.

Krokorok: *Looking at Sandy* Come on, Rainbow Kiss... You know me. I'm your pokemon. I used to be Sandile. Now... I'm Krokorok. The evolved form of Sandile... I'm stronger... And more powered.

Sandy: Oh wow... Well. It's a darling pleasure to meet you. You ready to get a clawin'?

Krokorok: You mean... Letting some fierce bite take rein... You don't have to tell me twice. I am so on it.

Seconds later...

Sandy: *Commanding his pokemon* Krokorok, Use Bulldoze on Litleo... Followed by your Thrash. Sneak a shot and fire off with a Sludge Bomb...

Announcer: *reporting the match* With that... Krokorok goes at it and without much motion of effort. There he goes... Bulldoze. It's gonna plow right into Litleo... But ohh... Litleo counters with a Iron Tail. Then a flame charge... Krokorok counters back and uses Double-Edge! This is starting to look like a bit of a back and forth motion. This is gonna end up going on for a while...

Krokorok suddenly got with using another Double-Edge on Litleo. It hit dead center...

Litleo got suddenly filled with rage and began to shoot out with Flamethrower and then Flare Blitz! It hit back at Krokorok hard... Multiple times before...

Litleo: *Growling and feeling something growing*... Lit... Leo. Lit... Leo.... ......... *Howling* LITLEO!

Litleo glowed and suddenly with enough energy... it evolved. It began to grow and change shape and kept going till it reached the certain point and once it did... its form changed and within seconds...

"PYROAR!"

Nicole: *Checking her Pokedex and getting info* What is that?

Pokedex: *Providing Info* Pyroar- The Royal Pokemon... The male with the largest mane of fire is the leader of the pride. With fiery breath of more than 10,000 degrees Fahrenheit, they viciously threaten any challenger. The females protect the pride’s cubs. The temperature of its breath is over 10,000 degrees Fahrenheit, but Pyroar doesn’t use it on its prey. This Pokémon prefers to eat raw meat. The males are usually lazy, but when attacked by a strong foe, a male will protect its friends with no regard for its own safety.

Nicole: Oh my god...

Pyroar: *Running over to Nicole and immediately pouncing on her in happiness and tenderness* ... *Purring* Nicole... I'm so happy. I evolved. I'm now powerful. Just for you.

Nicole: *Giggling and laughing* I know. you're pouncing on me in front of the crowd here. We got a match, You nut. But it's wonderful to see you too. Come on. Let's say we get this battle rolling and see how it ends.

Pyroar: *Nods; Smiles* Lets.

As for Blitzle and Gurdurr... They were going at it still...

Jeremy: *Commanding his Pokemon* Gurdurr, Hit it with your Ice Punch...

Announcer: *reporting the match* Gurdurr strikes Blitzle with an Ice Punch...

Blitzle: *Feeling the sting*

Jeremy: *Commanding his Pokemon* Gurdurr, Dynamic Punch...

It hit again... Stronger still...

Gurdurr made way with a mega punch and then a mega kick. But then it pulled a good one and used another Hammer Arm... Then with a very strong punch... Hit Blitzle with a Focus Punch...

Blitzle was deeply beaten... It didn't seem as if it would be able to go on...

Announcer: *reporting the match* Looks like Blitzle is about to throw in the towel as it is struggling to stay up... It's crying out in pain...

Blitzle: *Crying* Blitzle... Blitz... Zle... Blitz... Litz..... Blitzle..... *Suddenly getting ready to glow*... *Howling* BLITZLE!!!

Announcer: *reporting the match* Oh my god... Are you folks seeing this... In just one battle... we have seen... 4 Evolutions. 4. Timburr Evolving into Gurdurr... Sandile Evolving into Krokorok... Litleo Evolving into Pyroar and now... Blitzle... Blitzle is evolving... Into...

Blitzle grew in size and in shape. Changing how it looked from one to the other. Once the glowing stopped and the Evolving was done...

"Zebstrika!"

Lisa: *Getting the details* What...

Pokedex: *Providing the info* Zebstrika- Thunderbolt Pokémon... They have lightning-like movements. When Zebstrika run at full speed, the sound of thunder reverberates. This ill-tempered Pokémon is dangerous because when it’s angry, it shoots lightning from its mane in all directions.

Lisa: This is totally cool. Wow!

Zebstrika: *Nuzzling against Lisa* Lisa!

Lisa: I love you too. Zebstrika... Shall we see on finishing this Match?

Zebstrika: *Nods*

The battle began again and just got hotter...

But it was only moments later when...

The final moves were made as it turned out that with even though that Pyroar and Zebstrika were strong... it came that Gurdurr and Krokorok were tougher...

Lisa: *Commanding her Pokemon* Zebstrika... Hit it with Thunder against Gurdurr... continue it with Shock Wave and then put it to the finish with... Wild Charge!

Nicole: *Commanding her Pokemon* Pyroar... Attack Krokorok with Flame Charge... Followed by your Flare Blitz... conclude with Hyper BEAM!

Jeremy: *Commanding his Pokemon* Gurdurr... Counter it with Double team... then a Focus Blast... then a Stone EDGE! Sneak up a side winder with FOCUS BLAST, Darling!

Sandy: *Commanding his pokemon* Krokorok, Hit Pyroar with a rainbow array... Starting with Stone Edge... Followed by Double-edge... Then shake it with your power and strike down an EARTHQUAKE!

Announcer: *reporting the match* Gurdurr makes with his moves as Zebstrika makes with hers... Krokorok starts and makes out with his moves while at the same time Pyroar throws in his attacks... Each attack landing and hitting. But it's gonna be the final shot... that calls it close.

With the Impact of the attacks that were performed hitting and slamming hard...

It caused a smoke screen and covered the arena with smoke...

Jeremy: *Crying out* NO!!!! GURDURR!

Sandy: *Crying out* NO! KROKOROK!

Lisa: *Crying out* NO! ZEBSTRIKA!

Nicole: *Crying out* NO! PYROAR!

Announcer: *reporting the match* This is not good folks... A smoke screen caused by the attacks of 4 pokemon contacting at once... in a fury. This could be a draw...

Once the smoke finally cleared...

Gurdurr and Krokorok were seen standing... Zebstrika and Pyroar.... were out... cold...

Referee: *Calling it* Zebstrika... and Pyroar are unable to battle... Gurdurr and Krokorok... ARE THE WINNER!

It was a moment later...

When Jeremy and Sandy were awarded the grand prize... They... had won and it was indeed the most Explosive... Exciting and unforgettable match ever to see in a tournament. EVER... There was nothing that would be made to top it. Not like what was just performed... before all to see...
cat was sitting down in the waiting room watching the final match with Darlene and when the matched ended she looks at a text and then turns to Darlene and she says to her while getting up she puts her bag on and she finishes her drink and she tosses it in the trash and she smiles .

" cat to Darlene *

cat : hey Gorgeous im gonna go with be my friend your more then welcome to join us i mean it its just she is close to having a panic attack and she says she is cold so yeah if they ask where i am at tell them im at a clearing with my friend Mary thanks sweeties okay ii better go before well you know.

* gets up and walks out of the waiting room and leaves the tent stadium and buys some black vines and pays for it and then goes to where Mary is at and knocks on the rock *

" cat to Mary with a soft tone of voice *

cat : hey musa i got your text i am here lets chat so you wont feel alone cause god i know how that feels very too well i am here for you * sits down next to her * oh i also watched your match boy you showed those twins what a battle with the odds are against you garchy has goods moves and i bought use some as the people back in schooled called it emo Licorice * undoes hair pen and lets out hair * i still the times we ditched class to you forget all our troubles we were dealing with and the time in class we had our headphones on cause we read everyone's emotions toward us they thought we were dating and we decided to kiss to freak them out boy we had good times look at us now Pokémon trainers * smiles looking at her * so i can go to my friends but i am going to stay here with you plus i only just meet them they are nice but they know where to find me .

musa was looking at her tears in her eyes which had ruined her black eye makeup she was sitting on a rock which had space enough for two and was very comfy musa was alone her Pokémon were in the there pokeballs and she had no shoes on and cat noticed and she decided she best do the same she takes off her shoes they both were the same skin color one reason they got along well .

" musa to cat with the British accent and a soft but on the verge of crying tone and a scratchy voice *

musa : my god Catherine i bet you know what is going to my head since we both are the same have you told your friends yet and yes i know who they are and the fact that they are famous and i dont they will like me if you do introduce me to them they are perfect im broken so are you i think im about to cry i was sitting out here alone and i was talking to myself for crying out loud and yes i know how one of them dresses and no im not judging i bet they dont like how i battle those twins are were asking for it i battle the way i battle i could've won the whole thing in train hard like hard i have no taken my Pokémon not a single one of them to the poke center i might after i win the second gym badge i was thinking of a way to beat Elizabeth burke she uses steel types so i think i am going to use garchy for the first Pokémon for the second Pokémon she uses im gonna use either haunter or Aerodactyl no i am going to use him last think i am going to use toxic he going to be perfect yeah but thanks for being here * hands start shake * i cant be alone but lucky you have people with you
* cat opens the candy and takes her hands and removes her headphones and puts the bag in between * .

cat : here eat some and before i left for the journey i sneaked into the cabinet my parents dont like me getting into we sure could use of this plus i lost anyways reason why i am still in the tent i rather be here with you two losers siting alone in the middle of nowhere * gets two glasses and pours the liquid in both cups and puts the bottle down in the bag * they wont notice one is not there i heard they moved to Vegas and they paid the last of mortgage on that house so i own it and everything in it so this is mine and i want to share it with you cause i am too feeling the same way you are depressed and lonely i have crushing on this girl n there group her name is Darlene and i have been leaving hints that i am into her * takes a sip and coughs and then puts the cup on lap * i dont think she feels the same way about me but I'll see in a bit when i go back over there i kissed her in the lips and she doesn't kiss me back i call her cute names like beautiful and gorgeous if its not meant to be its not meant to be you know me i am a romantic at heart i express my love towards the person i am into anyways yeah i am trying * takes another sip * yeah anyways you had a good match and i liked it you are a great trainer and i hope you get that second badge eat some before taking a drink .

musa : thanks kat * grabs a few pieces and eats them then takes a sip of the drink and coughs * sweetheart thanks and yeah i have nobody i am having the feelings for but there is one person i do like but i am waiting to ask yeah its best i dont meet them cause i hate drama and im pretty sure they didn't my match the audience sure didn't like me they boo'd Me but i was impressed when my Pokémon evolved wait that was you with your electrabuzz my bad your electivire great pure bloody brilliant oh excuse my brit some of the girls back in school high school were wooed by my accent since i spent half my live in London and Manchester the Uk has great food love oh im doing it again sorry * starts to tear up * you are the only person that will talk to me * takes another sip * ohh this is the good stuff i like it loves damn it there i go.

kat : no no its fine i like your British accent and so you know i spent some time in England when i was ten was there for four years went to boarding school or was it a all girls private school where i actually learned welsh dwi'n casau fy hun which means i hate myself yeah i am fluent in that tong verse i also know polish here ta lukrecja jest tak dobra, że ​​jest lepsza niż czerwona which means this licorice is so good its better then the red kind yeah i know English is not the only language i know * eats some of the candy and takes a sip of the drink * its so peaceful out here .

both kat and musa talk about memories they had and they slowly eat the candy together and drink the bottle kat had with her since she had left her home she now owns key sit crisscrossed and they look at one and another and smiles on there faces and for once they had forgotten there troubles and everything else going on there heads they felt like they were back in high school sitting alone in the cafeteria there headphones on not a worry in there minds and both were happy but it was fake happy as kat knew that Jeremy and and sandy would win and the fact that kat had loss and musa had dropped out they both had lose and seeing the two of them happy would have made them even more depressed.

* kat gets her phone and texts Darlene *
kats text : hey Darlene i am pretty sure passion or Jeremy and sandy have won tell them congrats and that they deserve it im gonna be awhile but your welcome to come and join me and Mary but her actual name is musa but please let them celebrate there way me and musa would only ruin there victory so yeah let me know when its time to go we are not too far we are in a clearing on the route to buckner we are just chatting no need to worry but i want to talk to you about something hopefully something you have noticed .

kat finishes typing the text and then she presses send on her phone and sends the text to Darlene and she looks at the ground and she finishes her drink and she simply sits there comforting musa as she finally started to cry she sits there comforting her and she sings to her as she sometimes sings to her while comforting her at the same time as she is a good friend to her as she felt her emotion and she smiles knowing what musa was talking about.

Catherine chase wrote:
cat was sitting down in the waiting room watching the final match with Darlene and when the matched ended she looks at a text and then turns to Darlene and she says to her while getting up she puts her bag on and she finishes her drink and she tosses it in the trash and she smiles .

" cat to Darlene *

cat : hey Gorgeous im gonna go with be my friend your more then welcome to join us i mean it its just she is close to having a panic attack and she says she is cold so yeah if they ask where i am at tell them im at a clearing with my friend Mary thanks sweeties okay ii better go before well you know.

* gets up and walks out of the waiting room and leaves the tent stadium and buys some black vines and pays for it and then goes to where Mary is at and knocks on the rock *

" cat to Mary with a soft tone of voice *

cat : hey musa i got your text i am here lets chat so you wont feel alone cause god i know how that feels very too well i am here for you * sits down next to her * oh i also watched your match boy you showed those twins what a battle with the odds are against you garchy has goods moves and i bought use some as the people back in schooled called it emo Licorice * undoes hair pen and lets out hair * i still the times we ditched class to you forget all our troubles we were dealing with and the time in class we had our headphones on cause we read everyone's emotions toward us they thought we were dating and we decided to kiss to freak them out boy we had good times look at us now Pokémon trainers * smiles looking at her * so i can go to my friends but i am going to stay here with you plus i only just meet them they are nice but they know where to find me .

musa was looking at her tears in her eyes which had ruined her black eye makeup she was sitting on a rock which had space enough for two and was very comfy musa was alone her Pokémon were in the there pokeballs and she had no shoes on and cat noticed and she decided she best do the same she takes off her shoes they both were the same skin color one reason they got along well .

" musa to cat with the British accent and a soft but on the verge of crying tone and a scratchy voice *

musa : my god Catherine i bet you know what is going to my head since we both are the same have you told your friends yet and yes i know who they are and the fact that they are famous and i dont they will like me if you do introduce me to them they are perfect im broken so are you i think im about to cry i was sitting out here alone and i was talking to myself for crying out loud and yes i know how one of them dresses and no im not judging i bet they dont like how i battle those twins are were asking for it i battle the way i battle i could've won the whole thing in train hard like hard i have no taken my Pokémon not a single one of them to the poke center i might after i win the second gym badge i was thinking of a way to beat Elizabeth burke she uses steel types so i think i am going to use garchy for the first Pokémon for the second Pokémon she uses im gonna use either haunter or Aerodactyl no i am going to use him last think i am going to use toxic he going to be perfect yeah but thanks for being here * hands start shake * i cant be alone but lucky you have people with you
* cat opens the candy and takes her hands and removes her headphones and puts the bag in between * .

cat : here eat some and before i left for the journey i sneaked into the cabinet my parents dont like me getting into we sure could use of this plus i lost anyways reason why i am still in the tent i rather be here with you two losers siting alone in the middle of nowhere * gets two glasses and pours the liquid in both cups and puts the bottle down in the bag * they wont notice one is not there i heard they moved to Vegas and they paid the last of mortgage on that house so i own it and everything in it so this is mine and i want to share it with you cause i am too feeling the same way you are depressed and lonely i have crushing on this girl n there group her name is Darlene and i have been leaving hints that i am into her * takes a sip and coughs and then puts the cup on lap * i dont think she feels the same way about me but I'll see in a bit when i go back over there i kissed her in the lips and she doesn't kiss me back i call her cute names like beautiful and gorgeous if its not meant to be its not meant to be you know me i am a romantic at heart i express my love towards the person i am into anyways yeah i am trying * takes another sip * yeah anyways you had a good match and i liked it you are a great trainer and i hope you get that second badge eat some before taking a drink .

musa : thanks kat * grabs a few pieces and eats them then takes a sip of the drink and coughs * sweetheart thanks and yeah i have nobody i am having the feelings for but there is one person i do like but i am waiting to ask yeah its best i dont meet them cause i hate drama and im pretty sure they didn't my match the audience sure didn't like me they boo'd Me but i was impressed when my Pokémon evolved wait that was you with your electrabuzz my bad your electivire great pure bloody brilliant oh excuse my brit some of the girls back in school high school were wooed by my accent since i spent half my live in London and Manchester the Uk has great food love oh im doing it again sorry * starts to tear up * you are the only person that will talk to me * takes another sip * ohh this is the good stuff i like it loves damn it there i go.

kat : no no its fine i like your British accent and so you know i spent some time in England when i was ten was there for four years went to boarding school or was it a all girls private school where i actually learned welsh dwi'n casau fy hun which means i hate myself yeah i am fluent in that tong verse i also know polish here ta lukrecja jest tak dobra, że ​​jest lepsza niż czerwona which means this licorice is so good its better then the red kind yeah i know English is not the only language i know * eats some of the candy and takes a sip of the drink * its so peaceful out here .

both kat and musa talk about memories they had and they slowly eat the candy together and drink the bottle kat had with her since she had left her home she now owns key sit crisscrossed and they look at one and another and smiles on there faces and for once they had forgotten there troubles and everything else going on there heads they felt like they were back in high school sitting alone in the cafeteria there headphones on not a worry in there minds and both were happy but it was fake happy as kat knew that Jeremy and and sandy would win and the fact that kat had loss and musa had dropped out they both had lose and seeing the two of them happy would have made them even more depressed.

* kat gets her phone and texts Darlene *
kats text : hey Darlene i am pretty sure passion or Jeremy and sandy have won tell them congrats and that they deserve it im gonna be awhile but your welcome to come and join me and Mary but her actual name is musa but please let them celebrate there way me and musa would only ruin there victory so yeah let me know when its time to go we are not too far we are in a clearing on the route to buckner we are just chatting no need to worry but i want to talk to you about something hopefully something you have noticed .

kat finishes typing the text and then she presses send on her phone and sends the text to Darlene and she looks at the ground and she finishes her drink and she simply sits there comforting musa as she finally started to cry she sits there comforting her and she sings to her as she sometimes sings to her while comforting her at the same time as she is a good friend to her as she felt her emotion and she smiles knowing what musa was talking about.

Darlene was in the waiting room and she saw the text. She answered it and said that she thought about the whole thing revolving the fact that she abandoned a pokemon because it was weak... She told Kat off about that. But also told her that she loved her too. However how they saw things were different and would only clash. But also that she was still gonna try as she didn't want to go through life wondering what could've been. She wanted to see her again and said that she'd come out and see her. At the front of the tent. She wanted to have the matter cleared. Darlene felt something for her and wanted to be sure it was not just a momentary fling.

As for Jeremy and Sandy...

Jeremy: *Looking at the others* You guys... We got the grand prize. $15,000 dollars. So... to be fair to us all. 2 grand... Actually... no. Make that 3 grand of the prize money... will go to Kat. She didn't make it to the near finals... 3rd round she got beat. So... it's only fair that 3 grand of it goes to her.. Not exactly sure what she's gonna do with it. But it's only fair that she gets her fair share of it. She went through the same as we had in this tournament. So... doesn't that count for something? We got the Elemental stones and we'll use them when the time is right... Or when our pokemon who the specific stone goes to... feel that they're ready.

Lisa: I agree.

Nicole: So do I. Jeremy... You won the match against us. It was a fine match. Who would have known that you could just battle so fiercely.

Saphiroth: That's our brother... He's one of a kind.

Back outside and down the road...

oaka-xxiii.jpg

It was then that something came… It was a Mobile Van with Merchandise… However… None of them knew what it was or who it was… But as they watched it come… they saw that there was a Gengar floating around inside with a Pidgeot, A Simisage and following the Mobile Van on the rear was a Druddigon…

Jessie and Miranda were outside getting a bit of fresh air. when they suddenly got a look at what was coming...

jessie-killgallen-2.jpg

Jessie: *Looking to see the familiar Van* Hmm... I know that Van. Much more advanced than it was before. But... it's very familiar.

Miranda: Isn't that... O'aka?

Jessie: It sure is. That's him. That's him.

A Moment later...

oaka-xxiii.jpg

O'aka: *Calling out* Calling to all fellow trainers of young and old… You looking for potions and berries… to better help your pokemon. Potions to heal up your battling pals by your side… Pokeballs for more good ole’ catching. Elemental stones for evolving a pokemon that you want to see be the best that they can be… in your eyes. A friend to the end… Then i’m your Merchant. O’aka XXIII Merchant Extraordinaire…

O'aka has come... Will he noticing the familiar faces?
kat finishes talking to her and she gets up and hands musa the bottle and then she drinks some water and she puts her water bottle away and she walks back to the tent and she waits for Darlene her hair was a bit of a mess she then suddenly sees Darlene and she walks to her

" kat to Darlene *
kat : hey Darlene i am back i kinda took long sorry i lost track of time hope you can forgive me for being late i believe you said you wanted to ask me about why i let my piplup behind it was because it couldn't Samuels second Pokémon i tried seven times i stayed in Oklahoma for about two weeks until i won the badge on the second week that is all to it i pushed pip hard as i can but i failed in every attempt so i let him go i have yet to do that not since then so yeah thats why * looks at her while saying all of that with one eye closed * .

musa was still sitting in her spot *she gets up and she puts her bottle away and she closes her bag and she puts her headphones around her neck and she plugs it in her phone and she walks * she did not know where she was walking to nor she did care where she was going to she wanted to be alone .

"musa to herself * .

Musa : i needed that i think i should move on but i hope she dont forget about me she is the only person that will talk to me * puts hands to chest * she helps me forget all my troubles she is perfect and it sucks i am in love with her oh well yeah i should go yeah thats what i have to do * notices trainer id * oh should i return this i got it at the registration but they did say i should keep it for future tournaments yeah i am going to keep it * puts the Id in shirt and then keeps walking * okay time to head to new York no reason to stick around oh i should first go take my Pokémon to the poke center at least the ones that work hard okay time to * looks back at the tent and then walks forward to the road to buckner * .

musa puts on her headphones as she knew she would run into other people on the path and she was not in the mood to feel other peoples emotions and thoughts and she only wants to feel her own she opens the last can of her energy drinks and she sips and walks as she had kats number in case she wanted to chat with her she was not wearing shoes as they were in her top side of her bag and he like the feeling of the ground and grass as she had left she felt less sad and depressed and she was determined to win her second tournament when another one will come around while musa had left for buckner alone kat was talking to Darlene hoping she will reccieve love any kind of love will it be a kiss on the lips on the neck or arms to arms on the waist hug who knows .

Musa chase wrote:
kat finishes talking to her and she gets up and hands musa the bottle and then she drinks some water and she puts her water bottle away and she walks back to the tent and she waits for Darlene her hair was a bit of a mess she then suddenly sees Darlene and she walks to her

" kat to Darlene *
kat : hey Darlene i am back i kinda took long sorry i lost track of time hope you can forgive me for being late i believe you said you wanted to ask me about why i let my piplup behind it was because it couldn't Samuels second Pokémon i tried seven times i stayed in Oklahoma for about two weeks until i won the badge on the second week that is all to it i pushed pip hard as i can but i failed in every attempt so i let him go i have yet to do that not since then so yeah thats why * looks at her while saying all of that with one eye closed * .

musa was still sitting in her spot *she gets up and she puts her bottle away and she closes her bag and she puts her headphones around her neck and she plugs it in her phone and she walks * she did not know where she was walking to nor she did care where she was going to she wanted to be alone .

"musa to herself * .

Musa : i needed that i think i should move on but i hope she dont forget about me she is the only person that will talk to me * puts hands to chest * she helps me forget all my troubles she is perfect and it sucks i am in love with her oh well yeah i should go yeah thats what i have to do * notices trainer id * oh should i return this i got it at the registration but they did say i should keep it for future tournaments yeah i am going to keep it * puts the Id in shirt and then keeps walking * okay time to head to new York no reason to stick around oh i should first go take my Pokémon to the poke center at least the ones that work hard okay time to * looks back at the tent and then walks forward to the road to buckner * .

musa puts on her headphones as she knew she would run into other people on the path and she was not in the mood to feel other peoples emotions and thoughts and she only wants to feel her own she opens the last can of her energy drinks and she sips and walks as she had kats number in case she wanted to chat with her she was not wearing shoes as they were in her top side of her bag and he like the feeling of the ground and grass as she had left she felt less sad and depressed and she was determined to win her second tournament when another one will come around while musa had left for buckner alone kat was talking to Darlene hoping she will reccieve love any kind of love will it be a kiss on the lips on the neck or arms to arms on the waist hug who knows .

Darlene: Kat, I don't judge anyone. You know that. But i need to know... If Piplup was so hard to train... Why get rid of it? You should have kept it. Maybe as like... a extra companion? That is what i don't understand. I am very sure that you had your reasons... But come on... Why did you have to get rid of it? You doing that... It left a pokemon feeling unloved. Made it think that it was worthless. That's totally mean and cruel. Kat... i don't want anything to do with that. You and I have something. It seems like love. I know it. I know... we do. *Suddenly with an urge and out of shock and to the opening public Landing a PG-13 Liplock on Kat* How's that?

Moments later...

Outside of the tent...

Jeremy: *Looking at the sky* It's starting to get a little cold. There's a storm coming. From the west. I don't know if the Pokemon center will have rooms or anything to perhaps bunk the trainers for the night... if it comes to it. But we better start on going our way into town.

Pansear: Should we try to use some fire to help keep warm in case we have to camp out again?

Jeremy: I would guess so, Pansear. It would be the alternative option which i don't want to consider as this storm could be a cold chilly one. But... If the Pokemon center doesn't have a spot to bunk us up till after the storm... We might not have the choice but to camp out.

Gurdurr: *Looking at the area and seeing on spotting any signs of stuff to gather to put together a temporary tent* There isn't anything laying on the ground to use for putting together a temporary tent for the night.

Jeremy: It's okay, Gurdurr. We'll all just have to do the best we can with what we got.

oaka-xxiii.jpg

O'aka: *Spotting Jeremy and the crew* Well i'll be. If it ain't the Dream of Passion himself... The Rising Star's proud Gay youth in all ye' glory. Alas, there Jeremy.

Jeremy: *Turning to see a familiar face* What... O'aka?

Lisa: O'aka?! Huh... What's he doing here?

Nicole: Don't know. Let's go see.

Seconds later...

O'aka: Jeremy... Young Lightfoot bree. It's a surprise to see you on the road and traveling on your own. But it's expected since you're all going on your Journey and seeking to compete in the league tournament. This is all where it begins. I woulda figured that i'd spot you young ones on the road as it's what the gang back in Metropolis believe and they're all rooting for you guys.

Lisa: They are?

O'aka: Aye. Ye bet that they be doing as much. They're looking forward to seeing you guys on the tournament. Your mom managed to catch me before i took off for the roads here and told me to keep a sharp watch out for you guys.

Nicole: Wow. So... We're carrying the torch for the entire city?

O'aka: You sure are. They are all praying and hoping for you.

It was a second or so later when he was set to do business and ready to work... He got into the pose and went into doing some business...

O'aka: Now… without further ado… Welcome to O’aka’s. What do you fancy from good ole’ o’aka? Care for some Pokeballs. I’ve got bushels of them… Ranging from original to Master balls. The top in quality. Grade “A” condition. I’ve also got Elemental stones. Bags of them… Ranging from Fire Stones to Moon Stones. Thunder, Leaf, Water, Sun, Moon, Dark, Dawn… Bags of them a plenty. Even some good ace in the hole hold items that are sure to put the zip in to your poke pal’s step.

There was a familiar face and now it came out that they were carrying the hope for Metropolis. They were representing Metropolis. Not only where they celebrities and everyone knew it. They were now the hope for their hometown. Wow! Talk about pressure city. Goodness.
*kat was still talking to Darlene and then out of nowhere she felt her lips on hers and she miles and wraps her arms around her waist and she kisses her back and she smiles pulling back * .

" kat to Darlene in a soft tone and calm voice * .

kat : that was something else and you are a great kisser i dont mind doing that again but regarding piplup no i couldn't plus six Pokémon only i strive to have the best of the best on my team but they do need care so once we get to buckner im going to have some of my Pokémon looked at by nurse joy the ones i have used more then once so let see here * looks at her pokeballs and decides and puts the other ones in the top half of the bag * okay the Pokémon i am going to have looked at is on my Pokémon belt ad the others are in my bag so i have to ask Darlene what is this i have to know now dating , a fling or nothing at all cause i dont want any feelings to be hurt * lowers headphones to neck * much better so what is it cause i would hate to have things to be awkward if this is one sided especially that we are traveling together .

kat had asked an important question one she wanted to ask her and she wasn't going to walk away without getting an answer then kat sees the vendor and wonders then she shakes her head and then looks back at Darlene waiting for her answer so was ready for whatever she has to say whether it was any of those three or something she had her arms wrapped around her waist in a comfortable position while Electivire was standing close to them he was watching the covo between sandy and Jeremey and the vendor he was eying the man in a curious way and he had spotted the stuff the man was carrying and he was watching over kat and Darlene .

Catherine chase wrote:
*kat was still talking to Darlene and then out of nowhere she felt her lips on hers and she miles and wraps her arms around her waist and she kisses her back and she smiles pulling back * .

" kat to Darlene in a soft tone and calm voice * .

kat : that was something else and you are a great kisser i dont mind doing that again but regarding piplup no i couldn't plus six Pokémon only i strive to have the best of the best on my team but they do need care so once we get to buckner im going to have some of my Pokémon looked at by nurse joy the ones i have used more then once so let see here * looks at her pokeballs and decides and puts the other ones in the top half of the bag * okay the Pokémon i am going to have looked at is on my Pokémon belt ad the others are in my bag so i have to ask Darlene what is this i have to know now dating , a fling or nothing at all cause i dont want any feelings to be hurt * lowers headphones to neck * much better so what is it cause i would hate to have things to be awkward if this is one sided especially that we are traveling together .

kat had asked an important question one she wanted to ask her and she wasn't going to walk away without getting an answer then kat sees the vendor and wonders then she shakes her head and then looks back at Darlene waiting for her answer so was ready for whatever she has to say whether it was any of those three or something she had her arms wrapped around her waist in a comfortable position while Electivire was standing close to them he was watching the covo between sandy and Jeremey and the vendor he was eying the man in a curious way and he had spotted the stuff the man was carrying and he was watching over kat and Darlene .

Darlene: You don't need to strive to just have the best pokemon. All pokemon have their equal chance. You talking like that... It'iks gonna likely make any pokemon want to not be kind or calm around you. It's gonna make each one just despise you. You are not gonna want that. I can promise you... You're not. It won't ever work. Kat... I love you. But i don't love your views of how to regard Pokemon and how you think that only the best of the best are accepted into your team while others get abandoned. It just hurts knowing that you'd do that. To a poor Pokemon. How would you like it if someone did it to you? Abandoned you... treated you like you were nothing. That you were worthless? You'd feel crappy and broken... wouldn't you? You would wouldn't you? So how do you think they feel... when you do that? How do you think they feel... when they're abandoned. Left alone without any love and care?

Darlene loved Kat... wanted to see the best in her... That was probably why she was being a little hard on her over the views she had on how to revere pokemon... care and love them. Maybe Darlene wanted to make Kat better as she really loved her and believed in how Kat could be the best that she knew she could be. But with more of a caring heart. For all life. There was something there about people who were gay or bi or lesbi. They saw the world differently than those who were straight. They saw love everywhere and saw that one and all should have the love. Not knowing that in a real hard world... it wasn't exactly as loving and pure... and clean as most would want to believe that it was... Even in a pokemon world.

Jeremy and Sandy looked at the collection of pokeballs and saw some Master Balls there. They wanted a set of 30. 30 Master Balls. 2 sets of Elemental stones.

Saphiroth: *Looking at the items* Do you have any Special evolutionary items?

O'aka: Aye. You bet i do. Dragon Scales... Upgrades. Rare candy's. I also got some items that are specialty ones for certain pokemon. Boosting some moves that they have. Items that also raise up a stat.

It was almost an hour later when...

Jeremy: *Looking at the group and making a decision* Guys... It's time to make way into town. We are with obligations that we're gonna need to meet.

Nicole: Awww! Already?

Jeremy: Afraid so. We have to go. I just got a text from Harrison Andrews... our Manager. He's at the town hall and is expecting us to be there within the next two hours. It's gonna be mandatory now. We don't have a say in it anymore.

Of course...

What they were about to encounter... was a familiar face... actually 2 familiar faces... Who were they?

Buckner Pokemon Center...

Jeremy: *With the pokeballs that contained the wounded pokemon* We're here. Let's get these pokemon checked out. It's important.

Sandy: *Nods* Lead the Way, Passion Kiss. Let's get these pokemon healed and tended to.

Jeremy walked up over to the counter...

1631960-char_9728.jpg

Nurse Joy: Hello there. Are you here to get your pokemon healed up?

Jeremy: Yeah. We all are. My soulmate Sandy and I won the tournament. The pokemon tournament for Buckner. But Lisa and Nicole also competed in it as did Saphiroth and Curtis. Then Kat and Darlene. We all have pokemon that need healing. But first thing is first... *Handing over the 12 pokeballs that consisted of 3 Machop's, 3 Tyrogue's, 3 Magmar's and 3 Electrabuzz's.* These pokemon are really hurt and in uncertain pain. They fell from the sky somewhere between Metropolis... and here. Buckner. We don't know if they're in peril or were running for refuge... trying to run for help... Nothing. But please, Darling. Please... help them. Please. They might be in worse pain the longer we wait.

Nurse Joy: Oh my... That is awful. Those poor things. Don't worry... We'll get them looked over and fix them right up.

Nurse Joy took the wounded pokemon to the back and got them checked over... Fixed them up 3 at a time... but got them looked over and healed up...

An hour later...

jeremy-kelly-lightfoots-drag-kid-looks-22.jpg

Jeremy: How are they, Nurse Joy?

Nurse Joy: They're miraculously doing quite well. It was a little hairy for a moment while healing them up and tending to their wounds. The Magmar's healed up pretty well. The heat from their bodies regenerated some scratched marks... healing them away. The Electrabuzz's are fairly well... Their Electric elemental power was a little depleted... but with a little charge from the one generator... IT perked them right up. The Machop's were rather bruised. But with some gentle therapy and guiding physical therapy... they're pretty well back to their peppy selves. The Tyrogue's are somehow without a thing wrong with them. With nary a flaw at all. They were very healthy. It will be a moment before they're at full health.

Sandy: Thank you... Thank god, darling. We were so afraid that they were gonna have a lot of problems and or not make it. Thank you for helping them. Thank you.

Lisa: Who'll claim them?

Nicole: We don't know if they belong to anyone?

Sandy: True. We don't know if they were someone's pokemon and something happened to their trainers and it left them no choice but to find new trainers and it wound them up here. We just don't know.

Saphiroth: That's true. We don't know. We just can't say whether it's that they're wild... or they belonged to a trainer... Or that they were captives that escaped from harm...

While they were talking...

Jeremy's Gothita came out from her pokeball and went to the back. She was gonna get to the very heart of the matter and speak with the pokemon still healing. She wanted to clear the air and get some answers.

It was a moment later when she came back and hopped up into Jeremy's arms and spoke...

Gothita: Jeremy... The pokemon that were taken back there and healed. They are refugees. They were held captive by an Evil group. Team Magma. They escaped from them and got as far as they could. The last thing they can remember is that they managed to get on a cargo plane and it was over Kansas when the plane was under attack from something and they couldn't fly so... the only thing they could do was Jump. They jumped and where they landed... was where you guys were... at that point in time.

Jeremy: *Growls a little* I'm getting really sick of those Team Magma Bastards... I've had it with them! *Sighs* Okay.... So... Who do they want to go to?

Gothita: You guys. To you, Sandy and Lisa.

Lisa: Say what? *Gasps* Are you sure?

Gothita: That's what they said. They want to be your pokemon. Be with us.

Curtis: Wow!

Cilan: That must be a lucky surprise for you guys.

Jeremy: yeah!
after getting to buckner kat looks back at Darlene and smiles hiding her sadness and she puts her arms in her pockets and then she looks down and she thinks and then kat smacks her lips and she looks at Darlene

" kat to Darlene *

kat : wow that was something else but if you strongly feel that way i think its best if this does not get any more personal its the best for the both of us you as the saying goes polar opposites are best not kept connected plus i cant change not even if i tried i was taught that way by the person that gave me electrabuzz but i will at least try so yeah so friends i think its for the best but i cant deny you are a great kisser but promise me this things wont get awkward when eating or during training please i hate for things to be weird .

*after talking to Darlene kat sees the poke center and she goes in first and sees more then one nurse joy kat goes to the far one and she gives the nurse her pokeballs and she silently cries leaning her head side ways as a voice she remembers says * "hey what is wrong " kat turns around and sees musa and she looks away still crying * .

musa goes up kat and she wraps her arms around her waist and she comforts her and she looks kat and she reads her thought and emotions and she takes her to the waiting room and they both sit down and musa looks at kat and she moves her hair away and she gives kat her full attention and she says to her .

" musa to kat and kat to musa *

musa : okay its been a few hours since we have spoke now please tell me why the first glimpse of you i see tears in those beautiful eyes of yours come on tell me now we dont hide anything from one and another we both agreed to that back in the first day of high school so tell me why you are crying and so nobody bothers us lets go to our space * puts on headphones and kat does the same * okay no tell me what is wrong .

kat : well musa the person i have been talking to said some deep things to me but true things we both see things about Pokémon differently so i told her it was best if things didn't go further so it wouldn't get weird or awkward which i think its going to be well i hope not but yeah thats why i was crying Mary * wipes away tears from eyes * oh great i think i ruined my makeup thats just great can this day get any worst but yeah thats why .
musa : well that is horrible well both see Pokémon in that way so we would be perfect for each other * plays with hair in a flirty way * and we grew up together we know everything about each other what else we both have the same skin color same taste in music both are nerds we are perfect for each other cat i can see it cant you cause i can see it im sure you can see it too that Darlene probably was not right for you if she made you cry like that so do you see it girl .

kat: yeah i can see it we are meant for each other same everything and same clothing sizes and shoe sizes when we have to wear shoes yeah i see it now we are meant for one and another * puts a leg on hers and smiles * so how are we going to seal it Mary a kiss our something our way cause i dont mind how ever we seal it im ready for anything babe * looks at her * but lets take slow but not too slow tho a perfect pace for the both of us okay i want this to blossom into something great .

musa smiles and she thinks and then smiles brightly and she leans in towards and she moves her hair away and she kisses her softly and musa smiles leaning back and a few mins pass as nurse joy calls them both and they both get up and kat and musa hands in hand walk to the third nurse joy counter and the nurse hands them there pokeballs and then kat turns to musa and smiles and says to her while looking at the group .

" kat to musa *

kat : babe i want you to introduce you sandy , Jeremy , Lisa i dont know about Darlene i am sure its going to get weird but yeah you have to meet them but if you dont want to we dont have to do that we can go on a date its totally up to you i dont ant to make you feel uncomfortable or anything bad they are kind people okay lets go meet them well me introduce you to them .

after getting there pokeballs from nurse joy # 3 kat takes musa to the group kats hands wrapped around her waist they walk up to Lisa , sandy and Jeremy and she says to all three of them hoping things are not weird both kat and musa lower there headphones so they can hear them and both kat and musa look at the three of them .

" kat to Lisa , sandy and Jeremy *

kat : hey you three well this is my friend Mary the one i talked about we both grew up in Atlanta went to the same schools from 1st to 12th and i was wondering if she can join us if not thats fine with me it would be nice if she can join us otherwise i dont know i might travel with her for a bit but i hope she can join us she has a great personality and she is kind and she is also a cook a great one at that she can make anything she made me a cake for my 12th birthday and it was good so Lisa , sandy and JEREMY can she join us .

Musa chase wrote:
after getting to buckner kat looks back at Darlene and smiles hiding her sadness and she puts her arms in her pockets and then she looks down and she thinks and then kat smacks her lips and she looks at Darlene

" kat to Darlene *

kat : wow that was something else but if you strongly feel that way i think its best if this does not get any more personal its the best for the both of us you as the saying goes polar opposites are best not kept connected plus i cant change not even if i tried i was taught that way by the person that gave me electrabuzz but i will at least try so yeah so friends i think its for the best but i cant deny you are a great kisser but promise me this things wont get awkward when eating or during training please i hate for things to be weird .

*after talking to Darlene kat sees the poke center and she goes in first and sees more then one nurse joy kat goes to the far one and she gives the nurse her pokeballs and she silently cries leaning her head side ways as a voice she remembers says * "hey what is wrong " kat turns around and sees musa and she looks away still crying * .

musa goes up kat and she wraps her arms around her waist and she comforts her and she looks kat and she reads her thought and emotions and she takes her to the waiting room and they both sit down and musa looks at kat and she moves her hair away and she gives kat her full attention and she says to her .

" musa to kat and kat to musa *

musa : okay its been a few hours since we have spoke now please tell me why the first glimpse of you i see tears in those beautiful eyes of yours come on tell me now we dont hide anything from one and another we both agreed to that back in the first day of high school so tell me why you are crying and so nobody bothers us lets go to our space * puts on headphones and kat does the same * okay no tell me what is wrong .

kat : well musa the person i have been talking to said some deep things to me but true things we both see things about Pokémon differently so i told her it was best if things didn't go further so it wouldn't get weird or awkward which i think its going to be well i hope not but yeah thats why i was crying Mary * wipes away tears from eyes * oh great i think i ruined my makeup thats just great can this day get any worst but yeah thats why .
musa : well that is horrible well both see Pokémon in that way so we would be perfect for each other * plays with hair in a flirty way * and we grew up together we know everything about each other what else we both have the same skin color same taste in music both are nerds we are perfect for each other cat i can see it cant you cause i can see it im sure you can see it too that Darlene probably was not right for you if she made you cry like that so do you see it girl .

kat: yeah i can see it we are meant for each other same everything and same clothing sizes and shoe sizes when we have to wear shoes yeah i see it now we are meant for one and another * puts a leg on hers and smiles * so how are we going to seal it Mary a kiss our something our way cause i dont mind how ever we seal it im ready for anything babe * looks at her * but lets take slow but not too slow tho a perfect pace for the both of us okay i want this to blossom into something great .

musa smiles and she thinks and then smiles brightly and she leans in towards and she moves her hair away and she kisses her softly and musa smiles leaning back and a few mins pass as nurse joy calls them both and they both get up and kat and musa hands in hand walk to the third nurse joy counter and the nurse hands them there pokeballs and then kat turns to musa and smiles and says to her while looking at the group .

" kat to musa *

kat : babe i want you to introduce you sandy , Jeremy , Lisa i dont know about Darlene i am sure its going to get weird but yeah you have to meet them but if you dont want to we dont have to do that we can go on a date its totally up to you i dont ant to make you feel uncomfortable or anything bad they are kind people okay lets go meet them well me introduce you to them .

after getting there pokeballs from nurse joy # 3 kat takes musa to the group kats hands wrapped around her waist they walk up to Lisa , sandy and Jeremy and she says to all three of them hoping things are not weird both kat and musa lower there headphones so they can hear them and both kat and musa look at the three of them .

" kat to Lisa , sandy and Jeremy *

kat : hey you three well this is my friend Mary the one i talked about we both grew up in Atlanta went to the same schools from 1st to 12th and i was wondering if she can join us if not thats fine with me it would be nice if she can join us otherwise i dont know i might travel with her for a bit but i hope she can join us she has a great personality and she is kind and she is also a cook a great one at that she can make anything she made me a cake for my 12th birthday and it was good so Lisa , sandy and JEREMY can she join us .

jeremy-kelly-lightfoots-drag-kid-looks-18.jpg

Jeremy looked at the girls and nodded.

Jeremy: Even though the way that you two see on raising pokemon... is rather harsh. I can't find it in any of us to say no. You can join. Besides... I did mention to say before that what you had done to a pokemon... was cruel and very uncalled for... I can't judge as i do not know the whole story. I was not there. None of us were there. But regardless of the situation... or what was there... We can't just cast you out into exile. For one... that's not the Lightfoot way. two... it would make it look like we were snobbish which we are not. three... We believe in the best of all those we meet. Even if it's seen that there is no shred of goodness in them. Giving up... on them... is the worst thing a person can do to one another. So... She can come. You both can.

Lisa: Yeah. You two can be with us. We wouldn't leave you out in the cold.

A few minutes later...

They were with their pokemon back and all were in full full health. But that was also when they were given the pokemon that they'd brought in.

Jeremy, Sandy and Lisa each received a Machop... Tyrogue, Magmar and Electrabuzz...

Darlene nodded at what Kat said to her and agreed. It was for the very best. She knew that how they each saw the ways on raising and training pokemon... it was only gonna be a disaster for them if they were to be like really close. So with a heavy heart on not just Kats... as it was just learned. it was also with a heavy heart on Darlene as well... She let it be as it were. For the best. Nothing more could be done.

boy-with-makeup-1135x540.jpg

Sandy: *looking at the time* Passion Kiss, We gotta Peanut butter and Jam... The guy is at the town hall and is waiting for you guys to arrive. The gig is in less than 3 days. We're gonna need to see that things are set to go.

Jeremy: You're right. Guys... Let's make way.

Cilan: Off to another adventure.

Nicole: So right.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Passion Kiss's Pokemon Adventure is nigh. ((Open))

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus