Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » new and ready to rp!

hi! im Catspain123 my favorite kind of rps are fantasy, romance, and adventure type rps. What I'm hoping to find is a long term partner to rp with and simply get along with (hopefully become friends too). I've been rping since I started high school (so about 7 years ago). I currently have two cats a all black cat named Onyx and a calico named Scarlet.
Welcome aboard! I'm sure you will find many great RPs to choose from! 😊 And your cats sound lovely 🤩
Icysoul

Welcome to our family.
Welcome to the RPR family! :)
We bid you welcome here, you have chosen the best site, and I am quite sure that there are plenty of role players that think as you do, and you will have awsome partners soon enough, check the Find RP on top of the page and you will have what you want.
Rinny_Howler

Welcome to RPR!!!!
I'm glad you found such a great RP community! Welcome!
Hello! Welcome to our site! I'm Galaxy but I also go by Trash. I hope you enjoy your time on this site. And your cats sound so cool! If you ever want to talk about rps or just want someone to chat with I'm available.
Rogue-Scribe

Welcome to RP Repository! My black cat Scooter says 'Wawh' as he tries to trample my keyboard.
Here are a couple links to help you get started deeper into your journey here...

'Getting Started' Guide
'Character Creation' Guide

Happy Writing!
Hey, welcome to RPR, I hope you enjoy your time here. Aww, I love cats.
Hey there, welcome to RPR!
Raspberry_Beret

Welcome to RPR!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » new and ready to rp!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus