Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Greetings from ladysharlyne

Greetings All,

I am new here but an old old creative writing roleplayer. I run 12 games on another site in different genre for each game. I find in this crazy world of ours that enjoyment of online friends coming together weaving a play by post forum game is a wonderful escape into new worlds.

Huggles
ladysharlyne
LS
xx
Hello, and welcome to RP Repository! I too agree that adventuring into another world and crafting a new story with others is a wonderful way to explore a plethora of new realms through storytelling. I hope you find the story and companions you’re seeking on RPR, and that you have an amazing time here.

If you have any questions about the site, or how it works, feel free to ask!
Rogue-Scribe

Hello and Welcome Lady Sharlyne to RP Repository! Sounds like you are busy with all that gaming! Weaving stories with others is indeed a beautiful distraction from our daily routines! Oh yes, if this is more than an ad for your site and you stick around and participate in RP Repository, I’ll pass my Dinosaur award to you. It’s looking like this was just. One-off ad though so I’ll keep the dinosaur. ;)

Here are a couple links to help you get started deeper into your journey here...
'Character Creation' Guide
'Getting Started' Guide

Happy Writing and gaming here on RPR!
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3
Icysoul

Welcome to our family
Welcome to RPR!
Hello, welcome to RPR, I hope you enjoy your time here.
I couldn't agree more. Welcome to RPR! It'll be a great place to expand your writing.
Buried_In_A_Book

welcome to RPR! I looked through your list. You must be very busy lol I love that you have Hobbit and Witcher. 😂🧡 no SPN? lol
Hey, welcome to RPR!! I hope you have a lot of fun!!
Rinny_Howler

Welcome to our community!
Greetings you are most welcome, this site is indeed one of the best ones concerning both role-playing and making friends, don't be shy to ask questions if you have any, people are friendly and will help you.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Greetings from ladysharlyne

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus