Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » New In Town

Lyle

Hello! Im not 100% sure how to go about this because I haven't been on an actual website in years but I'm so excited to meet people and expand my writing friend group!

Brief intro ( if you're really digging me click my profile ) My name is Dade, I've been writing for as many years as almost all the fingers on my hands and I'm going to school to become a paramedic!

I'd love some guidance or just a friend :) I'm a little scarred to try this. As far as writing goes I usually write third person, a few paragraphs and usually play a male character.

ALSO pop quiz- if you're gonna say hi to me you should at least let me know one of your favorite TV shows ( anime counts ) or books

and yes the title is a John Mulaney Reference
Rogue-Scribe

Welcome Dade to RP Repository!
May you find many a RP friend here to write with! Since you asked, my favourite book series is JRR Tolkien’s Lord of the Rings and at the moment I’m watching an old TV series called Tour of Duty.

Here is a helpful link to help you get started deeper into your journey here on RP Repository...
'Getting Started' Guide

Should you decide to explore the creation of character pages, this link has a lot of information on navigating the processes...
'Character Creation' Guide

Happy Writing and RP'ng!
hello!!! i'm rayla! i loooove the dragon prince on netflix.. i even share the name of the character on there :D
My favorite book series are the Graceling books and I wish I could find more people interested in them to rp in that world setting with. Welcome to rpr though and I hope you enjoy your time here!
Welcome to RPR!
My favorite book is Throne of Glass by Sarah J Maas and my favorite show is Dragon Prince from Netflix--RAYLA FOR LIFE! <3
Welcome to RPR! Hope you have fun and make many friends! <3
KilNi wrote:
Welcome to RPR!
My favorite book is Throne of Glass by Sarah J Maas and my favorite show is Dragon Prince from Netflix--RAYLA FOR LIFE! <3

OMG LITERAL SAME, HI <3
Welcome Dade! I keep staring at your profile icon... that cow x-ray thing is way too cool. XD

My favorite show tends to change up depending on what I'm most excited about at any given moment, but right now I gotta go with Hell on Wheels!

Any questions about the site so far?
MordosKull

Greetings and well met!

Favorite show for me would have to be Seis Manos. It’s only had one season so far but man, was it good. Basically my life.. except for the zombies part.

As for books; definitely The Blade Itself series.

I likes me some blood and gore......
Lyle Topic Starter

Juls wrote:
Welcome Dade! I keep staring at your profile icon... that cow x-ray thing is way too cool. XD

My favorite show tends to change up depending on what I'm most excited about at any given moment, but right now I gotta go with Hell on Wheels!

Any questions about the site so far?

Haha, thank you! I quite enjoy starring at it as well. Spooky Grass Puppy.

Not quite yet, I'm slowly getting a hang of the whole formatting thing but god am I terrified to step anywhere near the forms till I feel like ALL my character profiles have been finished.
Lyle Topic Starter

MordosKull wrote:
Greetings and well met!

Favorite show for me would have to be Seis Manos. It’s only had one season so far but man, was it good. Basically my life.. except for the zombies part.

As for books; definitely The Blade Itself series.

I likes me some blood and gore......

Haven't heard of it! I looked it up though and it looks interesting. I also love myself some blood and gore haha.
Hello there! Wow, a paramedic- that's wicked cool. Feel free to DM me if you want to start an RP, or just chat!
Greyson_Howler wrote:
Hello there! Wow, a paramedic- that's wicked cool. Feel free to DM me if you want to start an RP, or just chat!

-Oops, forgot my favorite book! Definately Nice Dragons Finish Last, by Rachel Aaron.
Hello there, I hope someone sees this. The names Howl, and I'm dying to meet new people and indulge in their creative creations.
Lyle Topic Starter

HowlPendragon wrote:
Hello there, I hope someone sees this. The names Howl, and I'm dying to meet new people and indulge in their creative creations.

Hi Howl! Same here :)
Lyle Topic Starter

Greyson_Howler wrote:

The amount of learning I have to do is not wicked cool but I'm very excited! And of course :)
Dadeum wrote:
HowlPendragon wrote:

I'm new here, so finding a partner is kind of tough at the very moment..
Lyle Topic Starter

HowlPendragon wrote:
Dadeum wrote:
HowlPendragon wrote:

I'm new here, so finding a partner is kind of tough at the very moment..

same, just joined yesterday. I'm focusing on getting my characters done before going up to bat. Feel like people will be more willing to take me haha.
Icysoul

Welcome to our family, Dadeum!
Hi Dade! Welcome to RPR!
The community is super friendly, so don't be scared; I have no doibts you'll make a lot of friends here.

As for tv shows... Avatar the Last Airbender is an undethronable classic to me.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » New In Town

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus