Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Been a while since I was last here.

Hey there everyone. I have been here for a while but I have recently taken a long break from it. Though it is nice being back here as this was really the first place that got me interested in rping. Now I am back and ready to make new friends and new stories
Welcome back, Dregonsteel. :D
Hello Dregnosteel and welcome back to RPR!
Dregnosteel Topic Starter

xSethx wrote:
Welcome back, Dregonsteel. :D

Thanks!

Falyn wrote:
Hello Dregonsteel and welcome back to RPR!

Thank you,good to be back ^-^
Welcome back! :)

QueenSerenity wrote:
Welcome back! :)

Thanks
Hiya, stranger! Glad you came back.
Primrose-Chan

Welcome back! I hope you enjoy RPR once again!

Greyson_Howler wrote:
Hiya, stranger! Glad you came back.

Thanks

Primrose-Chan wrote:
Welcome back! I hope you enjoy RPR once again!

Thanks, I am sure I will
Rogue-Scribe

Welcome back? You probably know all the hoops, so have fun!
I missed ya! Let’s play even more~!
welcome back! <3
Icysoul

Welcome back to the family, Dregnosteel
Hi welcome back!
JetStorm

Hello
Welcome back! ^_^ It's lways reat to go back to RPing!
Hi there, and welcome back to RPR! :) It's good to have an old player back again. I hope you enjoy the rest of your time here! :) There's lots to do, so maybe you can find a fun place to play.

I'm Shinyrainbowlithogra, and I'm pleased to meet you, virtually at least! Haha. It's a nice place, isn't it? ^_^ In case you need a brief, or more in-depth refresher, there's the Getting Started Guide, and the Help section, and there's the Help forum too. There's a Find RP tool, with a Looking for RP forum, and there's even a Suggestion area if you happen to be a pro or something. :) ;) :)
There's an Art place, lots of different RP areas, and some OOC chatting spots and stuff... There are Groups for almost everything that you could think of.... There are lots of mods around, so if you need help or if you're doing something wrong, you can talk to them. :P Haha. Just be sure and follow the rules, teehee.

Well, that's about it from me. Thank you for reading, and I hope you have a good time here and continue to meet new and interesting people, let your creativity become nice and heathy, and maybe even make some new friends! So, look out for the rules, be nice, stay cool, have a good time.... Byebye! :) :D :) :3 :P :O :) :D :P :) ;D ;D ;) :) :) :P :3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
~Shinyrainbowlithogra :) :) :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Been a while since I was last here.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus