Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Intro

Hi I’m Sock, I’ve been rping for 10 years and normally steer more toward group stuff. I’ve been looking for a new rp forum to join since someone on the one I’ve been using is spreading terrible rumors about me. I just want to start over, ya know? Anyway if you have any good rp recommendations for me right off the bat, feel free to share.
Rogue-Scribe

Welcome Sock to RP Repository! I get having to go into exile from a beloved city and find a new home. May you find home and many a RP friend here on RP Repository!

If you want to get deeper into this realm, here is a useful link to help you get started deeper into your journey here on RP Repository ...
'Getting Started' Guide

Should you decide to explore the fun that is the creation of character pages here, this link has a lot of helpful information on navigating the processes...
'Character Creation' Guide

I guess a question will be what sort of RP genres and styles are you into?

I wish you Happy RP Writing that bring you Honey Sweet Dreams!
Primrose-Chan

Welcome to RPR, Sock! I hope you enjoy it here!
Hey, welcome aboard!
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3
Hey Sock, welcome to RPR! I'm sorry someone was spreading rumors about you. Welcome to the family. We accept all people for who they are. ^_^
welcome!! <3 ^_^
Welcome to RPR family! :)
Icysoul

Welcome to the family, HoneySweetDreams or Socks.
Hello there welcome to RPR! Hope you have a wonderful time here!
How I understand you, I ws burned off RPing too after a really nasty bullyin episode and for a long while I just gave up on it. It's great to be back now!
Hi there! Welcome to RPR. Nice to see some new faces! Well, hypothetically. Metaphorically. Uhh... In a manner of speaking? It's just an expression. Hahaha. Uh, anyway, I hope you have a great time here! :)

Let this be your initiation.... Teeheehee. I'm Shinyrainbowlithogra, and I like comics, RP, books, manga, anime, food, cooking... And a little bit of art. And music. ;) What are you interested in? Do you like podcasts, or video games? Is art your thing? Are you, like, suuuper good at coffee and tea taste-testing? Haha. If it's any of those, I'm sure we'll have plenty to talk about. :P You can come chat with me if you have any trouble, so feel free to send a message if you want to, or something. :) I'll try to respond if I can! :) There are also plenty of moderators here, so you can tap one of the mod buttons and see what happens, if you have any trouble... We don't tolerate bullying in these communities here, so if someone starts picking on you, you just tell someone! Okay? :) Plus, there are all kinds of people and opinions here. As long as you don't start trouble on purpose, we'll pretty much get along, I guess, mostly.
Anyway, that's enough about me and the system! Tell us about yourself, if you're comfortable! What's your favorite kind of character? :) Do you like mystical goat characters, or cute devil characters? Do you like Greek mythology, or ancient Indian art and stories? Is there some sort of genre you especially love to roleplay? :) We'd be happy to hear about you and recommend some groups, I bet!
Because Group roleplay has a lot of standing here. You can even make your own group!! I'd definitely recommend checking out the links that Rogue-Scribe posted, and then go from there! There's all kind of roleplay, basically, and you can just dip your toes in or take a deep breath and dive!!!
There are lots of forums, people, and characters here, so there's a lot of fun to be had. :)
I've just started getting back into the community myself, haha. And there's a lot to do! Even sitewide games are something we do here, and there's a Meet-Cute event going on right now, actually. It's in News and Community and stuff, if you wanna check the handy dropdown menu. (Even if you don't wanna, it's still there. Ha-ha.)
Anyway, there's so much potential here, and so many nice people and good friends, and a lot of lovely characters, poetry, and ideas, so please get along with us! I hope we have a good time, and you can fit right in. And be good! :P

That's all from me, now. I hope you'll have a wonderful time. Stay good and creative, try to be happy and make other people happy, and whenever you get tired, try to take a rest. Take a look around the community for inspiration, be kind to your fellow site users, and have fun! Let your creativity grow beautifully, and get some inspiration from all the other wonderful people here. You can have a great story if you sit down and write it! :P
Have a good one,
~Shinyrainbowlithogra
Byebye! :) :) :) ;) :P :D :3 :) ;) :) :) ;D :D :3 :P ;) :) :) :) :) ;) ;3 :D :P ;P :D :P :) <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Intro

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus