Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Who painted the Mona Lisa???

Heyo! You guys can call me Aisle :)

I am an 18 year old female currently in my first semester of college! I am a Chemistry and Forensic Science major; I plan to go to med school and become a forensic pathologist! I have been roleplaying for 6-7 years on and off, so I consider myself semi to advanced literate. I enjoying fandom roleplaying the most, but I do have several OCs as well!

I have a rat terrier/chihuahua named Becquerel and a tuxedo cat named Toast whom I love very much. I obviously love crime dramas, but I watch a lot of anime at well! I'm currently watching Jujutsu Kaisen and HoriMiya, but my favorites have to be My Hero Academia and Blue Exorcist!

I played the violin for 3 years and tennis for 3 years as well, and I have an absurd amount of facts in my brain as well as vines and tiktoks.

Feel free to send a message!
pixl.Bee

Hey, welcome to the site! :) Based on your intro, I'd say you seem like a really cool person - give the cat and the doggo a pat for me (if they'll want the pat, of course.) As someone who is working on learning the violin, I think it's really cool and admirable that you know how to play. I'm not too familiar with any of the anime you mentioned, but a lot of people around the site seem to be. All in all, I think you'll fit right in and I hope you have a great time here. May you meet plenty of great friends and RP partners! Oh, and if you need help with anything around the site, don't be afraid to ask! And if you'd like to chat or RP, you can definitely message me - if you want. :3 I'd be happy to hear your vines and facts, too >:>
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3
Primrose-Chan

Welcome to RPR, Aisle! I hope you enjoy your time here and achieve your goals! You seem really nice and I'm sure you'll make plenty of friends and meet tons of RP partners!
Rogue-Scribe

Welcome Aisle to RP Repository! Hoping you find RP Repository a fun place to be! May you do well in your educational quest!

Here is a useful link to help you get started deeper into your journey here on RP Repository ...
'Getting Started' Guide

Just in case you want to know more about character-page creation here on RP Repository, this link has a lot of helpful information on navigating the processes...
'Character Creation' Guide

Happy RP Writing!
Is your title the beginning of a joke? :V
Anyway, welcome to RPRepository. Glad to have you, hope you'll have a great time! :)

There's a handy dropdown menu and a lot of threads, forums, groups, and games, and of course lots of character options as well. If you can dream it, you can do it! Well, basically. As long as it follows the rules. :P I like fantasy RP and Sci-fi, and some of my favorite things to do are read books and watch anime. I also read manga. I'm pretty into BNHA as well! :D But I've only seen a few episodes and some of the manga. The rest I know from online.... Or I don't know it yet. Haha. Uhh, my favorites are probably Durarara!!, Yuri!!! On Ice, Boku Dake ga Inai Machi, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, and uhh... Maybe What I've seen of Naruto? Although I also liked what I've seen of Haikyuu! and Ouran Highschool Host Club, as well. And Kuroko no Basuke. And Dorohedoro... Ahaha. I should finish some of those, probably... Chuunibyou too... So anyway, I watch quite a bit of anime. My favorite books are probably sci-fi ones and fantasy/historical fiction. I also love some mythology, of course, which is one thing I like about RPing. :)
Anyway, feel free to message me some time. Maybe we can hang out/chat over the messages. Whoop whoop. See you around, possibly! Look out for mods if you need them (there are request buttons for that, haha)!

Anyway that's about it from me. Be good, stay creative-ish, have a nice time, care for yourself, and your fellow RPers, if you can be bothered... And don't get into too much trouble. Maybe explore and have a look-see around the site. Create some characters if you feel like it. Yup... Okay, byebye! :)
~Shinyrainbowlithogra
:) :) ;) :O :D ;) ;D ;3 :D :3 :) :D ;) :) ;P :P :D :3 :) :P :) :) :) :P ;) :D :) :D :D :D ;) :) <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
Da vINKY???

Hey Aisle, welcome to RPR. I watch My Hero Academia and Blue Excorcist too! My favorite animes are InuYahsa, The Promised Neverland, Attack On Titan, JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, and some others!

As for instruments, my family owns a viola. Which is similar to a violin, but not the same. We have a few guitars, (one of them being my mom's old guitar) and I claimed the acoustic guitar for myself since no one else plays instruments lol. My sister makes music with programs.

Anyways, I hope you have tons of fun here! And Happy Valentines Day!
Wow, cool major! Welcome to RPR!
aislingbeag wrote:
Heyo! You guys can call me Aisle :)

I am an 18 year old female currently in my first semester of college! I am a Chemistry and Forensic Science major; I plan to go to med school and become a forensic pathologist! I have been roleplaying for 6-7 years on and off, so I consider myself semi to advanced literate. I enjoying fandom roleplaying the most, but I do have several OCs as well!

I have a rat terrier/chihuahua named Becquerel and a tuxedo cat named Toast whom I love very much. I obviously love crime dramas, but I watch a lot of anime at well! I'm currently watching Jujutsu Kaisen and HoriMiya, but my favorites have to be My Hero Academia and Blue Exorcist!

I played the violin for 3 years and tennis for 3 years as well, and I have an absurd amount of facts in my brain as well as vines and tiktoks.

Feel free to send a message!

Wow Aisle!! As a wannabe crime writer I totally dig your study course (and pets 😝)
I totally forgot that you said your major, for some reason... I don't know why. I probably should have been sleeping. I did actually read your post, though! ToT
I can't help but wonder if the tuxedo cat named Toast is an homage to the tuxedo bunny from Minecraft... Toast! :o
Hello and welcome to rpr :D You seem like a really cool person tbh. I hope you will find some good rp partner and then let your journey begin x3
Raspberry_Beret

Welcome to RPR, Asile! I hope you enjoy it and find wonderful stories and RP partners!
Kim Site Admin

Just trotting by to offer an official welcome! Please let us know if you need help or have questions :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Who painted the Mona Lisa???

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus