Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Umm.....hi

Hello everyone. While I am a fairly experienced rp person, I am quite shy. I prefer short term rps, I prefer the other person to start (as I'm not very good at it). I also have no preference for post length, but I'm not good at doing para. Content varies depending on mood. Don't be afraid to hmu, because it's really the only way to get to know me.
Rogue-Scribe

Hey Randomentity, glad you found RP Repository! Hoping you find RP Repository a fun place to be!

If there are questions, here is a useful link to help you get started deeper into your journey here on RP Repository ...
'Getting Started' Guide

And if you want to know more about character-page creation here on RP Repository and all you can do with Character pages, this link has a lot of helpful information on navigating the processes...
'Character Creation' Guide

Happy RP’ng!
Icysoul

Welcome to the family
Heyo, welcome to RPR!
Kim Site Admin

Welcome! What genre of RP do you prefer? :) How did you find us?
Hey, welcome to RPR!
Welcome to RPR! Hope you have a great time rping here and make some great friends!
randomentity777 Topic Starter

Kim wrote:
Welcome! What genre of RP do you prefer? :) How did you find us?

As far as genres go, I prefer mostly modern and sci-fi, plus the occasional romance (those often get a bit NSFW and kinky). As for how I found this place, I cannot remember what led me here
Welcome to RPR! You'll have lots of fun here RPing, The community's great!

immalikeawsome wrote:
Welcome to RPR! You'll have lots of fun here RPing, The community's great!

Thank you so much. It's amazing to get such a warm welcome.
Welcome to RPR!!

I hope you enjoy it here!!

xbittersweet wrote:
Welcome to RPR!!

I hope you enjoy it here!!

I hope so to. This seems like a very warm and friendly place, which I certainly appreciate.
Welcome to rpr

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Umm.....hi

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus